Home > Categories > Pre-Workout > Stimulant > MuscleMeds > No Bull > Reviews

No Bull

By MuscleMeds
No Bull MuscleMeds
7.6/10
(Weighted average based on 5 Reviews)

Ranks #67 of 162 (better than 59%)
in Pre-Workout > Stimulant
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

This is a very good PWO

Alright SR its been awhile due to some computer issues and I have had this one sitting on the review shelf for awhile so here it goes. NO Bull is the latest PWO from Muscle Meds and is basically the replacement product for Code Red. It features their Deca Drive Delivery(dont know what it is) and as we all know it doesnt have REAL Nitric Oxide.

Ingredients per scoop:
10mg eNoxide

NO Bull Peak Performance Matrix: 4332mg
Power-AMP Cre3-Beta-A:
-Creatine Mono, Creatine Magnapower, Beta Alanine

Sudden Impact Neurotrophic Energizers:
-Glucoronolactone, caffeine, llex paraguariensis leaf extract, Mucana pruriens seed extract(60% l-Dopa), DL-phenylalanine, vinpocetine, huperzine (5% blend)

Dosing: Real simple 1-2 scoops with 4-8oz of water 20-30 minutes prior.

Taste: 7/10
I had the fruit punch flavor and it was kind of weird. It taste like a sugar free fruit punch jelly bean and I dont really like jelly beans. Its not the best taste but the taste is tolerable

Mixability: 10/10
This product mixed great. I never had any little pieces left or anything like that it was always smooth like water.

Energy:8/10
This product gave me some good energy. I was not bouncing off the walls or anything like that but I was definitely more awake and alert after I drank it and it kept me energized through my entire workout.

Pump:10/10
The only thing I can say about the pump is wow! The main ingredient for pump in this is MuscleMeds eNoxide which has a fairly decent review from the experts here and is part of the reason I bought NO Bull. When I say skin ripping pumps I mean it. Within the first few sets id have an extremely noticeable pump, I would appear more vascular, and Id be feeling solid and Id feel like that for the next few hours. This is by far the best pump product I have ever used. I also found that I had a better pump when I mixed in a little pixie stick or smartie roll with it.

Focus:9/10
When I took this I was fairly focused on what I was doing in the gym, rarely was I distracted by what was going on around me. The focus isnt as good as Jack3d Micro or Craze but out of all the PWO I have used which is a lot, this one is in the top 6.

Side Effects: 10/10
No sides while using this at all

This product can get a little pricey. I got my container on the pre sale so I got it for 32$ with shipping. My second container I got on gold card for 40$. Its not the cheapest thing around but it is a darn good PWO.

Stacked this with:
GNC MegaMan Sport
GNC Triple strength fish oil
ON Creatine
ON Gold Standard Whey
Cellucor Cor Performance BCAA

Overall this is probably the best product that MuscleMeds/MHP currently makes. This is a very good PWO and if youre looking for a pump product this is definitely a good one to try and I would recommend it to anyone who asked about it.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Skin Ripping Pumps!
  • Odd Taste

joeflah13

Posted January 15, 2013
Been eyeing this one for a while, might have to pull the trigger after reading this. I'm all about the pump! Good review bud.

Posted January 15, 2013
Thanks man. It was very good for the pump. Id say give it a shot. Only one PWO can match this pump wise and that's Labrada Super Charge NO Extreme

joeflah13

Posted January 15, 2013
Solid. Never tried Super Charge NO Extreme but I heard the old formula gives sick pumps. Best pump from a pre I've gotten would probably be from Presurge Unleashed or pure citrulline. Hopefully I get to try this one out.

Posted January 15, 2013
Have this sitting around. eNoxide was awesome, and this stuff is even better

Posted January 15, 2013
I agree with you Clipper. Last arm day I took both this and eNoxide and the pump was insane

Posted January 16, 2013
I find the powder to smell like bubblegum personally :). Doesn't taste like that though

Posted January 16, 2013
Oh yea the powder smells good but taste like a jelly bean. I find this powder to also be really light and powdery compared to most pre workouts

If the taste was better even decent this product would have gotten an 8

Taste/Mixability: 2(Fruit Punch)
Taste/Mixability: 2(Fruit Punch)
This in my opinion is what kills NO BULL.For the first couple tries the taste was tolerable, as I got further into the container I progressively hated the taste more and more until I had to chug a gulp then chase it with water! The taste was beyond disgusting, at one point I really debated just getting rid of it and just getting a different PWO. The taste was bitter, sour, chemical-like, and plan out nasty. For the mixability now, no matter how much water I used it always was a bit gritty.

Ingredient Profile: 7
The only thing that stopped me from giving NO BULL a higher rating is that NO BULL is a blend other than the 10mg of eNoxide. However with real nitric oxide and enough caffeine to allow sufficient energy to power through a workout was a nice balance in the dosing.

Effectiveness: 8.5
This is were NO BULL shined, after taking one scoop for the first two weeks and having decent pumps, I moved up to two scoops that made a clear difference in energy and pumps. I have never, in all my workouts had pumps like the ones NO BULL gave me and 3 scoops and I was the hulk!

Value: 6
I bought NO BULL on sale for 40 dollars for 40 servings, and after bumping up my dosage the container lasted me a little over a 4 weeks or 30 days. That is 1.33 a day for using this stuff! It is kinda iffy whether or not you should spend 1.33 a day for this but has it pros for great pumps.

Overall: 7
If the taste was better even decent this product would have gotten an 8 or 8.5 in my book but due to its high price and bad taste I choose that a 7 was more than fair.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Strength/endurance
  • Intolerable Taste

Posted April 15, 2013
The taste doesn't bother me too much, it just doesn't sit well in my stomach. Works very well though, good review

madge

Posted April 15, 2013
I have not tried the fruit punch but the lemon ice isn't bad. I would give that a shot next time. Good review. I'm about to finish my second tub of this and have enjoyed using it.

Posted April 15, 2013
thanks clipper and madge, i did love the product but not the taste haha, if i got a sample of the lemon ice i would be more than willing to give it another try, next i am trying Green Magnitude, can wait to use it!

I'm very impressed with this pre-workout

This is my first time reviewing a product although I've relied on the reviews here several times before purchasing a product.

I wanted to write my review on the No Bull product because, well frankly, it impressed me. I've taken a lot of other different pre-workout/NO products in the past...Gaspari Super Pump 250, Cellucor C4, BSN NO-Xplode, etc.

I'm now half way through my second tub of No Bull, so figure about 40+ workouts, and really liking the results. What I found different about No Bull is it delivered better endurance, strength and sustained energy throughout the workouts. The previous products I had taken gave me the beta-alanine tingle, some stimulant energy and decent pumps (vasodialation) but none really seemed to stay with me through the workout or even throughout the day. No Bull does. I seemed to have a much better pump with No Bull than the others. The kind that make you feel the bodyparts you're working have ballooned up.

Taste (8/10): I've taken the Fruit Punch flavor and the taste is good. Not gritty or any strange aftertaste.

Effectiveness (9/10): Quite good. Excellent pump, strength and endurance. Pump seems to stay for prolonged periods after workout.

Focus (7/10): Can't say as I noticed too much here different from other pre-workouts other than once I found I was liking it...I tended to want to workout harder/longer/more. Placebo effect.

Value (9/10): I'm paying $35 on-line for about 30-35 doses. In my book way cheaper than a lot of others out there.

Overall (9/10): I'm very impressed with this pre-workout. Much more so than many of the competitors' products. My only issue is nobody selling it locally anymore and I'm ordering on-line!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Strength/endurance
  • Great Pumps

i had a few good gains on this

this is my first review
    I just finished no bull and i enjoyed it very much

price

this is my first review
    I just finished no bull and i enjoyed it very much

price

I bought mine at the vitaminshoppe for about 43 dollars and honesty it was not worth it. its one of those pwo's that says 40 servings but you end up getting 23 cause 1 scoop only works the first 4 or 5 workouts. if it was in the 30 dollar range it would be ok, but untill that day it gets a 5

pump

Enoxide works. simple as that. depending on your carb intake the hour before taking you can increase the pumps. i used waxymaize and no bull about 35 mins before workout and i got fantastic pumps

energy/focus

The ingredient mucuna pruriens is what drove the good time roll feeling i got but it wasn't the best tunnel vision i've had. i did feel good though so i wont downgrade it

results

i had a few good gains on this, its not heavy on the stimulant side so i used it in conjunction with some hypertrophy/cardio traing, not really focusing on strength and my pump gains were nice. No side effects at all so maybe on sale ill get it again.

overall i give it an 8, but if your reading this musclemeds,lower the price and you'll get a following i promise!

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Pumps

Its ok!

This product is ok! It has a funny taste,,the pumps are ok! Its an adequate supplement, but not sure if I would purchase again! Didnt have any increase in strength, not saying this is a bad
    Product just wasnt that impressed! Just didnt get much from this product!
    Product just wasnt that impressed! Just didnt get much from this product!

Posted June 9, 2013
      This is pretty good for a first review, but just to let you know: some people on this site are very VERY nit-picky and treat these reviews like essays. Look at some of the other reviews for some guidance. They're often broken up by taste, value, efficacy, etc with a wrap-up at the end. I only say this because people might downvote you unnecessarily, and I wouldn't want you to get a bad impression of the site. Wishing you the best and thanks for the review Goodman!

Posted June 9, 2013
      What's the deal with all the exclamation points? Also this isn't very descriptive.