Methylburn Extreme Reviews

By: MuscleMeds

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Methylburn Extreme is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by MuscleMeds. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

May 7, 2010

I took this last summer and i got pretty cut up on it. It was my second thermogenic i had taken and it helped me lose 7 pounds. Not a huge loss but i am not greatly overweight or anything so fat doesnt come off as easy as it used to. The appetite supressant was fairly good (not the best i have experienced from a fat burner) but it was not bad by any means. The energy was so-so. I would feel it for about an hour after intake and then it would go to a steady pace of energy until my afternoon dose. My strength stayed the same in the gym so i know no muscle was lost while on this. The energy on this was fair You take 2 pills a day and it's a month supply. I did notice that warm feeling you get from most thermogenics where your body feels like the temperature just went up 100 degrees so thats always good because you know it is working. The price wasnt terrible but not great (it IS MuscleMeds we are dealing with here). I got it for around $46.00 at GNC when it first came out. All in all, i would say this is a decent fat burner and for the most part it does what it's supposed to. There are better ones out there though. I'm currently on OEP and i feel that i'm having better results with it.
  • Increased Caloric Burn Rate
  • Good Appetite Supressant
  • Experienced Hot Thermogeneses
  • A Little Overpriced
  • Not A Whole Lot Of Energy

Copyright © 2015 All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.