Methyl Arimatest

By MuscleMeds
Methyl Arimatest MuscleMeds
7.8/10
(Weighted average based on 9 Reviews)

Ranks #25 of 113 (better than 79%)
in Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

I can't really say I'd recommend this product.

What to say about this product? Well unfortunately I broke my number one rule when it comes to supplements. Research, research, research. And when you're tired of researching...do more. I initially was looking for a natural test booster to come make my comeback a little bit easier from an injury and hopefully gain my old numbers back. I got this with my employee discount for about 42 if I remember correctly? So it was on of the cheaper alternatives. I ruled this out over Cellucor's P6 (which I have done in the past), Gaspari's Viridex, and Universal's Animal Stack. Now I know being 21 I'm not going to see as great results from a test booster as someone older in years, which is why the only test boosters I REALLY look for are the ones that cancel out arimatase and DHT. Which as we all know are two nasty components of testosterone usage. I'm not really a huge fan of DHEA, so the B-Sitosterols and DIM appeal to me. Stak lists Saw Palmetto as a DHT blocker, but thats a discussion for another day. ANYWAY to the review.

First this was my stack / workout for the usages.

SciVation Whey
White Flood/M5
Matrix 5.0
Animal Pak
Fish Oil
Dark Matter
Con-Cret

Dosage: 2 pills/tabs AM. 2 pills/tabs PM

Diet: high complex carbs and protein for breakfast, 6 meals a day, low sodium, high carbs only pre/post workout and night time shake. Basic proteins of chicken, turkey, tilapia, tuna, and beef. LOTS of veggies. LOTS of fruit and fiber. Very high grocery bills :)

So first off let's look at the compounds of Arimatest, and I think for those this will be a dead give away and hopefully keep you from making the same mistake I did.

First off is the "DiHydrotase" which is a name MuscleMeds came up with because of the little "TM" in the corner. This contains: Astaxanthin from Haematococcus pluvialis, Saw Palmetto berry lipid extract from Serenoa repens. Now Astaxanthin is an anti-oxident, which always has positive effects. NOT a confirmed DHT/Arimatase blocker or test booster. Lets keep going. Saw Palmetto is interesting however. Saw Palmetto is mostly used for prostate health and is in sexual perfomance enhancing substances, it is also a suggested test booster or possibly DHT blocker. But why not use something better than Saw Palmetto if it IS a booster???

Next are the Sublingual tablets. The only thing I really enjoyed is the taste of these. Kinda like sweet tarts lol. So not too shabby. The brand name of these is 7-Arimatase Methylated Flavone. Another "TM" name by MuscleMeds. This basically is 7-Methoxyflavone. This is what might appear to the average joe as a test booster. HOWEVER according to bestpricenutrition.com and several other sources methoxyhflavone is basically what makes salmon...pink. Yep. Its not really researched whether or not it has a test boosting property or an Arimatase/DHT blocker. Correct me if Im wrong please if you read this. No one is abbove correct or learning :) However the 7 in front implies that its altered somehow? So maybe THIS is the key. Who knows?

Well on to the usage. I dosed it two in the morning and two before bed (both supps). At first I was excited to use this product and I felt I had the best workouts ever. Possibly the placebo effect mentioned above? After i researched this product and REALLY learned what it REALLY is...that quickly went away. I did not notice ANY if at all increase in aggression, recovery, or size on this. I very reluctantly finished out this product to see if my results of no effects were consistant. They were. Like i mentioned earlier I had cycled P6 by Cellucor and used that as a comparison. Nothing alike sadly. I enjoyed P6 very much and it has proven Test Boosters and Blockers. Very solid product. With Arimatest I did not get the same aggression or hardness or even strength gains as I did with P6. The only this I probably got was an increase in sugar for my diet...

I can't really say I'd recommend this product. If you're looking for a natural test booster, this probably isnt it. Stick to what you know and what's been proven. I'm not going to say other people don't experience good results because everyone's chemistry is different and reacts differently. I just didn't see anything.

Feel free to comment or post questions or corrections.

God bless and good lifting.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Placebo Effect
  • Sublingual Tablets Tasted Like Sweet Tarts
  • Compounds Do Not Really Boost Test
  • Placebo Effect
  • A Little Pricey
  • To Expensive

Posted May 4, 2011
Hi, thanks for all the info in your reviews. What Natural Test booster do you reccomend? I tried P6 and noticed a difference (im 42 so an "older dude" lol). I like the musclemeds liquid protein shots and their powder. Was thinking of this product till i read this.

Posted May 4, 2011
You can get some great natty booster ideas from this site. Some of my personal favorites are Animal Stack by Universal, P6 by cellucor, I've heard for 'older guys' Gaspari's Viridex is good too lol. You're at a great stage to see good results off this stuff. Of course if you want to go a simpler route Primaforce makes raw D Aspartic Acid that has been showing good feedback to raise test levels. If naturals are your thing, I recommend some Resveratrol, white button mushroom extract, flax seed oil, and maybe some saw palmetto to block out estro. Always good. This website is a badass resource. Poke around and you'll find some awesome stuff.

Posted May 4, 2011
Thanks for the quick response. I am looking at the Gaspari products now. Im going to ttry the Viridex xt and Sizeon max. I liked the Animal pak (used it several years ago) but thought it was a lot of pills to take at the time. P6 is pretty good so far. Im just about done with my first bottle. But its expensive at Muscle Maxx. Im looking on Ebay and finding most of this stuff A LOT cheaper. Have you tried and "Muscle Warfare" products? I will look into the site more. I just found it today. I appriciate all the help. Take care

My strength has been maintained while I have been losing fat

Usually during my cutting cycle I lose strength along with my calorie reduction. I started my cutting cycle about 20 days ago and began it using Methyl Arimatest. My strength has been maintained while I have been losing fat. If I wasn't cutting, I believe that I would be experiencing a mass and strength gain. At age 43 you tend to notice fairly quickly if your test is up or down, and I can honestly say my test is way up right now. This is the only estrogen blocker / test booster that I am taking.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Builds Strength
  • Not Readily Available In Stores

Posted December 7, 2009
Is it much better than "regular" Arimatest? I'm taking Arimatest now and I think it's really awesome product.

Overall i would recommend this product

hey everyone this is going to be my first review of a test booster so please bare with me. ok first off i like this product, i choose this one over other test boosters as my first because it was a duel formula which sounded pretty cool. but the price wasnt that great.

doseage=7 i put this...

doseage=7 i put this hear because of the odd way u have to take these. u have to take 2 pills followed buy one of the disolve tablets and u cant drink anything again for 15 min twice a day.

strengh=7 i got a little more strength with this around 10lbs overall average.

cut/fullness=10 ok wow my muscles have felt like there pumped all the time within the last 2 weeks of taking this.

sideeffects=8 ok again i have never taken a test booster but damn starting week 3 i got horny all the time, im getting hair in places i have never had before, and my chest broke out in pimples like never before. i feel like im going through a second puberity.

price=7 this was a little expensive, i got it for 60 bucks on sale and other products are a little cheaper but i wanted to try somthing strong first.

overall i would recommend this product, the doseage is a little annoying and price is high, but i havent felt a change like this in awhile. again this could be all do to the fact that this is my first tbooster.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Builds Strength

ruabeyo
(-110)

Posted December 3, 2010
When did you finish this "rico"?

If it's been a while did you keep your gains?

Very Nice Review!!!

A little too much information...hairy boy ...LOL ;)

Posted December 3, 2010
i finished this about a week ago. so i dont know about retention just yet.

thanks and lol sorry about the extra info but i dont lie lol

getnbigr78's Methyl Arimatest Review

So I did one cycle of this product at the end of October 2012 through the first week of December. I had used other Muclemeds products in the past (creatine, bcaa's, glutamine, carnivore) and wanted to try something that had a lot of potential. My weight had been about 217 @ 14% when I started using this product- I had been right around that weight for about a month or two. During the cycle I was consuming about 4000k per day with 250 grams of protein. My main source of protein (other than food) at the time was either Musclemeds Carnivore or Pure Protein's 35 gram can (due to convenience.) I also just started taking MHP's Dark Matter post workout.

By the first week of December I weighed 232lbs. I was probably still about 14% body fat, as I clearly gained both good and bad mass during thanksgiving week. I won't put all the weight gain on this product, but I am sure it contributed to it. Perhaps stacking it with the Dark Matter really helped bring out the best in both products - this may be a stack worth investing in.

During the bulking cycle I was using a 10 second rep technique, which really doesn't allow me to measure strength gains, but I felt stronger when I came off of it. The area where I notice most of my gains was in my legs- which I have had trouble making gains on in the past.

After my cycle ended, I found it hard to stay at 232lbs. I quickly lost weight- some of based upon diet- I dropped down to about 2500-3000k per day. I currently reside around 212-214lbs (My BF has dropped to 12%.) I am looking at staying a little leaner these days and may have gained some water weight during the use of this product.

I would recommend this product, but with all "natural" hormonal affecting products, this may work well for some and not at all for others. Our bodies all have a different chemistry that may react well with one supplement and not at all with another. I say if you have an extra $50 bucks lying around and want to try something new- give MA a chance.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Builds Strength
  • A Little Pricey

I absolutely loved this product

I absolutely loved this product. The only reason I didn't give it a 10 for value is because it costs so darn much. I think I paid like $90 bucks for it at good ole GNC. But it werked brilliantly and like a charm. Liked the sublingual absorption form of ingestion, body seemed to respond very nicely to it. Could not ask for anything more out of a test-booster, would definately recommend.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Builds Strength
  • Easy Dosage
  • A Little Pricey

rob1880

Within the first week of taking it i noticed more aggression

i finished this test booster awhile back and is my third test booster ive tried along with the Original Arimatest and also Pink Magic
i had good results from the Arimatest so wanted to try this

within the first week of taking it i noticed more aggression in the gym and out of the gym as also my sex Drive went up, couldnt get enough lol
at the gym i was always trying to lift as much as i could and and felt alot more stronger(was also taking N.O explode at the time to though)
my bench went up 20 pounds from 185 to 205 for 7 reps and dead lift went from 200 to 230(like i said i mostly seemed more agressive so that parts a factor)and was also supplementing whey protien,multi vit and PWO

dosage wise only have to take four pills a day with two dissolve tabs a day which i like so it aint alot of pills like animal stack or Pink Magic

price though was like 70 dollars which is really to high for me for a test booster

muscle wise i really didnt gain alot but that mostly has to do with diet and i should have been taking in more protien then i was
i weighd at 176 and was taking in about 120 grams of protien

my personal opinion of this is thats its not going to boost test levels by 10,000 like they clame but its a decent product ,while Pink Magic gave good results to but the methyl Arimatest gave me a better feeling and motivation and didnt make me feel down after the cycle like Pink Magic did me(not sure why pm did that)

Pros:
Cons:
  • Good Sex Drive
  • Aggression
  • Easy Dosage
  • Builds Strength
  • To Expensive
  • False Advertised(as In Boosting Test 10

I liked this product a alot because it helped me jump back up in strength

I decided that I needed an extra Boost because I was just coming back from a rotator cuff injury and had been training again for about a solid month after my injury. I liked this product a alot because it helped me jump back up in strength, stamina, and helped me gain about 6lbs. I stacked this with eNOXIDE and Hexaghen. Libido increased also.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Builds Strength

kris65

Posted September 27, 2011
Your cranking out reviews like its nobodys business...with that being said you have to be a little bit more descriptive in your reviews. More in detail, what you liked, what you disliked, taste, ingredient profile, would you recommend this to other etc stuff like that.

Great results and I'm only on week 2

Great results and I'm only on week 2. I feel more explosive and energy never seems to fade. Gaining weight fairly quicker than normal. Great focus and Drive when lifting.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Builds Strength

Jrob
    (-6)

Jrob's Methyl Arimatest Review

I have used this product before and the results were intense. I hadn't worked out in months and I needed some energy. Within two weeks I noticed incredible gains in energy focus and strength. I started light on bench at 135 after two weeks I was repping 275 easy. Squat was no different I started at 185 and went up to repping 400 at the end of the cycle. Everyone has different body chemistry I guess mine just clicked with arimatest. My sex drive was awesome my wife loved it I have before and after pics also but I don't know how to post them on here

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Builds Strength
    • Aggression
    • Sublingual Tablets Tasted Like Sweet Tarts

WarMachine

Posted January 24, 2013
    185 to 400 with saw palmetto extract??

Not even superdrol will do that to you :(

Jrob
    (-6)

Posted January 24, 2013
    Well like I said everyone's body is different man I did the Hershel Walker training program which if u know who that is then u kno it's intense and my diet was the same but idk I was a power lifter in hs it just got me back to where I was really fast like 2 weeks

lol