Hexaghen

By: MuscleMeds

Hexaghen is a Prohormone manufactured by MuscleMeds. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

Does Hexaghen work?
bristol
  May 9, 2010

0.0

WARNING: this product is a joke. take at your own risk to your budget and you may sleep walk through parts of your day.

Let me start this review by saying I am ashamed that I was tricked by a GNC guy into taking this, into buying this. This *** salesman somehow convinced me that this stuff was going to be made illegal any week, and that it was pure IGF-1, not an IGF-1 optimizer.. (think the difference between a test "booster" which is a gimmick at GNC, and a shot of testosterone, which is something entirely different.)

So, I took the Hexaghen pills before bed every night for a month, with the aloted week off inbetween the two "cycles" (what a joke.)

This is a sleeping pill. This stuff just conked me out. I would get 8 hours of sleep and wake up, and be EXHAUSTED through most of the day. Not only that, but it did nothing! If anything, I actually felt weaker, because it made me tired during my workouts half of the time.

My co-worker was tricked by the same GNC salesman into buying this garbage too and he had the same results. He wisely discontinued use after 2 weeks. I did the full 4 weeks hoping that maybe somehting magical would occur in week 4 or something.

All in all.. what a joke. This is the last time I will ever be tricked into buying a supplement.

This past week I went into GNC to get protein, and the same salesman came up to me and started telling me my gold standard protein was a "girl" protein and tried to sell me Nitro-Tech. I proCEEded to son this idiot for five minutes straight, because that is how disrespected I felt. This kid sold me Hexaghen, then tried to sell me a MuscleTech protein. Sorry for the tangent, but my lesson is Hexaghen sucks as do most GNC salespeople.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Sleepwalking
  • Is The Worst Supplement Ever

I liked the Arimatest, so when I saw this stack I tried it. Again, Musclemeds and GNC's monopoly on them keeps the price sky high and really chaps my ass. However, on a positive note, i have taken Arimatest stand alone and with Hexaghen both, and i will say I noticed slightly better results from the stack than just from the Arimatest alone. Same delivery system as the Arimatest, under the tongue, same stupid price. If they dropped the cost I would recommend it. Or if you have money to burn then go ahead and buy the stack. But I would negotiate a senior citizen, military, mall employee, student body, cash only, AAA, saturday afternoon, matinee, gold card discount. No side effects, taste was fine, all good. Im curious about the Enoxide product.
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.