Hexaghen

By: MuscleMeds

Hexaghen is a Prohormone manufactured by MuscleMeds. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

Does Hexaghen work?
bristol
  May 9, 2010

WARNING: this product is a joke. take at your own risk to your budget and you may sleep walk through parts of your day.

Let me start this review by saying I am ashamed that I was tricked by a GNC guy into taking this, into buying this. This *** salesman somehow convinced me that this stuff was going to be made illegal any week, and that it was pure IGF-1, not an IGF-1 optimizer.. (think the difference between a test "booster" which is a gimmick at GNC, and a shot of testosterone, which is something entirely different.)

So, I took the Hexaghen pills before bed every night for a month, with the aloted week off inbetween the two "cycles" (what a joke.)

This is a sleeping pill. This stuff just conked me out. I would get 8 hours of sleep and wake up, and be EXHAUSTED through most of the day. Not only that, but it did nothing! If anything, I actually felt weaker, because it made me tired during my workouts half of the time.

My co-worker was tricked by the same GNC salesman into buying this garbage too and he had the same results. He wisely discontinued use after 2 weeks. I did the full 4 weeks hoping that maybe somehting magical would occur in week 4 or something.

All in all.. what a joke. This is the last time I will ever be tricked into buying a supplement.

This past week I went into GNC to get protein, and the same salesman came up to me and started telling me my gold standard protein was a "girl" protein and tried to sell me Nitro-Tech. I proCEEded to son this idiot for five minutes straight, because that is how disrespected I felt. This kid sold me Hexaghen, then tried to sell me a MuscleTech protein. Sorry for the tangent, but my lesson is Hexaghen sucks as do most GNC salespeople.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Sleepwalking
  • Is The Worst Supplement Ever

May 9, 2010

I am sorry if my review sounds angry, but i can't emphasis enough that this is the worst supplement i have ever taken, and i have been in the gym for years.
  • DK012086
    May 9, 2010

Wow that sucks bro! Let me start this response by asking you not to lump all GNC reps into the same barrel. I have been working for them for 3+ yrs and love it personally. This guy was def hitting you up for pms and I hate guys like that! They give honest salesmen like myself a bad rep. I hate mtech and NEVER sell them and as for the hexaghen it's claims were to outlandish for me to recommend. I'm a USP lab and optimum fan and sell them bc they work! And as for that guy, he deserved the Son treatment....dishing O.N. Is just retarded! Where did this occur....state and city, In close to some high ups on the east coast and can try and have this remedied. No customer deserves to be LIED to from any company! Sorry again buddy and be blessed. Big D
  • phoenix
    May 9, 2010

I just quit my job at GNC because my higher ups trained us using incorrect information and encouraged falsehoods to drive sales. Nothing mattered to them except how much the store made.
    May 9, 2010

Yeah.. i should have seen it coming with this salesman, using hard-sell sales techniques like affirmations and tie downs through our conversation...

DK012086 thank u for the response. i will choose not to report this guy though. it's just my personal stance on "reporting" really anything.

at least i learned from my experience and hopefully others will learn from my report on this site.
  • OptimumPump
    May 9, 2010

I agree with you on the fact that GNC employees recommend total *** every time. Every time I walk in there, they either recommend to me something from Muscletech or their own GNC brand products. The funny thing is though is that I know their lying to me saying garbage like their Wheybolic Extreme 60 is an amplified version of ON 100% Gold Standard Whey. It ***es me off every time.
  • steelfan10
    May 10, 2010

Im sorry, I will agree with the assessment of GNC employees, but I totally disagree with your review.

This is an IGF-1 optimizer, GHRP-2 with a ester bond at the end to make it more orally bio-available supposedly. With any GH product, you must use it upwards 2-6 months to see any real effect from it, and you used this for 4 weeks.

Also, your 23. Your IGF-1 levels are through the roof right now. Its like if you took a natural test booster right now, it would be worthless because your test levels are so high. Its the same way with this.

I know people who have used this over a prolonged period of time and have had great success, although some are just non responders.

I dont want to flame you at all man, and I appreciate your review, but their are a lot of double standards here not accounted for.

Steelfan,

i appreciate the response. that was not "flaming" me at all.

i will reiterate that i had some serious negative side affects such as feeling drugged by a sleeping pill after taking this stuff. and the problem only got worse towards the end of week 4.

but all ur other points are correct. i am probably too young to get benefits from a natural test booster or igf-1 booster. that does not change the fact that this product made me feel drugged up though.

also, if anyone knows: when do igf-1 levels start dipping? are they parallel with test levels? i am pretty ignorant about that so if any1 knows please share.
  • robmallouk
    Rep: 0
    May 10, 2010

I have to agree with the GNC employee being a sports nutrition employee myself. Don't let a couple bad Sales Associates make the rest of us look bad. Plus, not everything works for everyone. Just so you know GNC has a completely open return policy if you don't like a product - no matter how much you consume within 30 days you can return the product for your full value. All you have to do is have the receipt, and you will get full cash back.

I liked the Arimatest, so when I saw this stack I tried it. Again, Musclemeds and GNC's monopoly on them keeps the price sky high and really chaps my ass. However, on a positive note, i have taken Arimatest stand alone and with Hexaghen both, and i will say I noticed slightly better results from the stack than just from the Arimatest alone. Same delivery system as the Arimatest, under the tongue, same stupid price. If they dropped the cost I would recommend it. Or if you have money to burn then go ahead and buy the stack. But I would negotiate a senior citizen, military, mall employee, student body, cash only, AAA, saturday afternoon, matinee, gold card discount. No side effects, taste was fine, all good. Im curious about the Enoxide product.
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.