MuscleMeds Hexaghen

Hexaghen MuscleMeds User Rating: (8 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 88% (Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

USP Labs Prime Reviews
Prime (147 Reviews)
USP Labs PowerFULL Reviews
PowerFULL (116 Reviews)
Universal Animal Stak Reviews
Animal Stak (85 Reviews)
MuscleMeds Arimatest Reviews
Arimatest (38 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

American Cellular TREN Xtreme Reviews
LG Sciences Methyl 1-D Reviews
Methyl 1-D (23 Reviews)
6.4

Related Forum Topics

Im taking Arimatest, and Hexaghen, and i need some help.
I've been taking them both religiously for three weeks now, haven't mi...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Hexaghen Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Hexaghen Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Slept Better (2)
  • Builds Muscle (2)
  • Increased Energy (1)
  • Dense Gains (1)
  • Not Effective (2)
  • Too Expensive (2)
  • Sleepwalking (2)
  • Is The Worst Supplement Ever (1)
September 13, 2011

Age: 27

September 13, 2011
 I took this a year ago and got fantastic gains. The best aspect of this product is the incredible sleep it gave me. I always felt rested and ready for the day. I woke feeling dense and ready to feed. I found it to work best by taking two full packages back to back. It took about 2 weeks for me to notice anything, so be patient. While on it I recommend following a hard bulking/lifting schedule to take advantage of the gh Spike. Don't worry about getting fluffy, dieting is fun :-) not recommended for people under 25
Pros:
Cons:
  • Dense Gains
  • Made Me Hungry
  • Slept Better
  • A Little Pricey
  • Tastes Funny

Joined: 9/2011
Reputation: +2
I forgot to include I recommend to those that are serious lifters that train for bodybuilding, not people looking to feel crazy energized like from caffeine but recovery indirectly gave me more energy

November 28, 2010

Age: 15

November 28, 2010
 This product worked phenominal for me... i was stacking it with arimedex hd because i had just finished a cycle of trimethyl 2010, and this stack worked phenominal... i slept much better and i woke up feeling very energetic. The only problem i had with it was that i did end up sleep walking but it was worth it, i had a good increase in my bench press (4 more reps at 220) and i felt like i could be at the gym all day. i also got this product for 50 dollars at a local store so the cost didnt bother me much.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Slept Better
  • Sleepwalking

Joined: 8/2010
Reviews: 11
Reputation: +808
Whoa,benching 220 at age 15 that sounds Highly Unusual my friend.It seems everyone is a super freak recently,and btw why the hell would you take this at age 15 and you said you did a cycle of trimethyl?Then when did you start creatine? As a fetus?Where the hell are these CHILDREN'S parents?OMG

beastwl96
beastwl96

Joined: 9/2010
Reviews: 6
Reputation: +321
wait your 15 and your taking a prohormone all i gotta say is your body is gonna be fu**ed up when your older and its gonna be even worse if you dont stop taking it now.

Joined: 8/2010
Reviews: 11
Reputation: +808
I don't think we should be posting this review considering its a 15year old using a pro-hormone?

Joined: 2/2010
Reputation: +1
i just turned 16, 13days ago. and am benching 255. and thats nothing compared to some people. my age

Joined: 11/2010
Reputation: -1
yeyo, i tried powerFull and it blows this product out of the water. Crazy muscle gains, and phenominal sleep. I just turned 16 in december and im now benching 330. =]

May 9, 2010

Age: 23

May 9, 2010
 WARNING: this product is a joke. take at your own risk to your budget and you may sleep walk through parts of your day.

Let me start this review by saying I am ashamed that I was tricked by a GNC guy into taking this, into buying this. This *** salesman somehow convinced me that this stuff was going to be made illegal any week, and that it was pure IGF-1, not an IGF-1 optimizer.. (think the difference between a test "booster" which is a gimmick at GNC, and a shot of testosterone, which is something entirely different.)

So, I took the Hexaghen pills before bed every night for a month, with the aloted week off inbetween the two "cycles" (what a joke.)

This is a sleeping pill. This stuff just conked me out. I would get 8 hours of sleep and wake up, and be EXHAUSTED through most of the day. Not only that, but it did nothing! If anything, I actually felt weaker, because it made me tired during my workouts half of the time.

My co-worker was tricked by the same GNC salesman into buying this garbage too and he had the same results. He wisely discontinued use after 2 weeks. I did the full 4 weeks hoping that maybe somehting magical would occur in week 4 or something.

All in all.. what a joke. This is the last time I will ever be tricked into buying a supplement.

This past week I went into GNC to get protein, and the same salesman came up to me and started telling me my gold standard protein was a "girl" protein and tried to sell me Nitro-Tech. I proCEEded to son this idiot for five minutes straight, because that is how disrespected I felt. This kid sold me Hexaghen, then tried to sell me a MuscleTech protein. Sorry for the tangent, but my lesson is Hexaghen sucks as do most GNC salespeople.
Pros:
Cons:
    • Sleepwalking
    • Is The Worst Supplement Ever

Reputation: +117
    i am sorry if my review sounds angry, but i can't emphasis enough that this is the worst supplement i have ever taken, and i have been in the gym for years.

DK012086
    DK012086

Joined: 3/2010
    Reviews: 9
    Reputation: +76
    Wow that sucks bro! Let me start this response by asking you not to lump all GNC reps into the same barrel. I have been working for them for 3+ yrs and love it personally. This guy was def hitting you up for pms and I hate guys like that! They give honest salesmen like myself a bad rep. I hate mtech and NEVER sell them and as for the hexaghen it's claims were to outlandish for me to recommend. I'm a USP lab and optimum fan and sell them bc they work! And as for that guy, he deserved the Son treatment....dishing O.N. Is just retarded! Where did this occur....state and city, In close to some high ups on the east coast and can try and have this remedied. No customer deserves to be LIED to from any company! Sorry again buddy and be blessed. Big D

phoenix
    phoenix

Reviews: 16
    Reputation: +140
    I just quit my job at GNC because my higher ups trained us using incorrect information and encouraged falsehoods to drive sales. Nothing mattered to them except how much the store made.

Reputation: +117
    yeah.. i should have seen it coming with this salesman, using hard-sell sales techniques like affirmations and tie downs through our conversation...

DK012086 thank u for the response. i will choose not to report this guy though. it's just my personal stance on "reporting" really anything.

at least i learned from my experience and hopefully others will learn from my report on this site.

OptimumPump
    OptimumPump

Joined: 4/2010
    Reviews: 9
    Reputation: +19
    I agree with you on the fact that GNC employees recommend total *** every time. Every time I walk in there, they either recommend to me something from Muscletech or their own GNC brand products. The funny thing is though is that I know their lying to me saying garbage like their Wheybolic Extreme 60 is an amplified version of ON 100% Gold Standard Whey. It ***es me off every time.

Reply #6:
    steelfan10
    steelfan10

Joined: 7/2009
    Reviews: 6
    Reputation: +1027
    Im sorry, I will agree with the assessment of GNC employees, but I totally disagree with your review.

This is an IGF-1 optimizer, GHRP-2 with a ester bond at the end to make it more orally bio-available supposedly. With any GH product, you must use it upwards 2-6 months to see any real effect from it, and you used this for 4 weeks.

Also, your 23. Your IGF-1 levels are through the roof right now. Its like if you took a natural test booster right now, it would be worthless because your test levels are so high. Its the same way with this.

I know people who have used this over a prolonged period of time and have had great success, although some are just non responders.

I dont want to flame you at all man, and I appreciate your review, but their are a lot of double standards here not accounted for.

Reply #7:

steelfan,

i appreciate the response. that was not "flaming" me at all.

i will reiterate that i had some serious negative side affects such as feeling drugged by a sleeping pill after taking this stuff. and the problem only got worse towards the end of week 4.

but all ur other points are correct. i am probably too young to get benefits from a natural test booster or igf-1 booster. that does not change the fact that this product made me feel drugged up though.

also, if anyone knows: when do igf-1 levels start dipping? are they parallel with test levels? i am pretty ignorant about that so if any1 knows please share.

Reply #8:
    robmallouk
    robmallouk

Joined: 10/2011
    Reputation: 0
    I have to agree with the GNC employee being a sports nutrition employee myself. Don't let a couple bad Sales Associates make the rest of us look bad. Plus, not everything works for everyone. Just so you know GNC has a completely open return policy if you don't like a product - no matter how much you consume within 30 days you can return the product for your full value. All you have to do is have the receipt, and you will get full cash back.

November 26, 2009

Age: 26

November 26, 2009
     I guy from GNC made my mind to buy this stuff. He said it would be great for growth increase and etc..with no side effects..
    Just to notice, I'm stacking it with a good hipercaloric and a pre training.
    I've made one cycle (2 weeks) and I can say that this product didn't work to me, no strength, no endurance, no focus and concentration. No mass increase until now too. Also made me sleepy during the day and the workouts... I would not recommend, because is too pricey too. The only pro is that I've lost fat at waist region.. which is good sometimes.

Reputation: +2019
      It's gonna take at least 2 weeks for you to start noticing anything. By the end of the cycle, you should see some results. You take it before bed, and it will aid in your rest and recovery. I've taken Hexaghen several times staked with Arimatest and it wasn't bad. Feel free to PM me with any quesions.

Joined: 11/2009
      Reputation: +2
      The correct cycle demands me to stop one week and then take the pills agains during 2 weeks..
      What if I stop for more than one week?
      I was thinking to take it later.. maybe one month, i don't know..

Reputation: +2019
      Follow it exactly, dont take any extra time off. If I remember correctly, it's 2 weeks/1 week, 2 weeks/1 week. I took 2 back to back, just because I wanted to see what would happen. I was pretty happy with the results. But it's important to at least follow the directions.

Reputation: +117
      i took it exactly as the box stated, and went possibly backwards in my progress.

companies like this need to chill.

Joined: 9/2011
      Reputation: +2
      I too found that taking two back to back worked best and it took tome to kick in. Awesome product, but not everything is for everyone

June 30, 2009

Age: 29

June 30, 2009
       I liked the Arimatest, so when I saw this stack I tried it. Again, Musclemeds and GNC's monopoly on them keeps the price sky high and really chaps my ass. However, on a positive note, i have taken Arimatest stand alone and with Hexaghen both, and i will say I noticed slightly better results from the stack than just from the Arimatest alone. Same delivery system as the Arimatest, under the tongue, same stupid price. If they dropped the cost I would recommend it. Or if you have money to burn then go ahead and buy the stack. But I would negotiate a senior citizen, military, mall employee, student body, cash only, AAA, saturday afternoon, matinee, gold card discount. No side effects, taste was fine, all good. Im curious about the Enoxide product.
      June 9, 2009

BpG

Reviews: 12

Age: 27

June 9, 2009
       I have to admit I am indifferent on whether this product does anything at all. I would not recommend purchasing it. I do feel sleepy when I wake up and since it is not a sleeping pill I don't get great sleep. I think that the Arimatest works great, but I can FEEL the Arimatest, so for all I know the Hexaghen is a placebo. I mean how do you really measure added growth above and beyond your work outs.
      Honestly, it sounds like a gimmick to double profits. "Take this with he Arimatest and get even more results" Baloney....Will not buy this again....
      May 28, 2009

TheSwartzKid

Age: 30

May 28, 2009
       Began taking it with high hopes and a little skepticism. Stacked it with Armatest. Followed the regimen to the teeth. Just as my inner cynic suspected... garbage! However, there were a few things that happened including increased appetite (uncontrollable hunger) & a nonstop feeling of being tired and lethargic. Yeah, great stuff Muscle Meds... for me to poop on!
      May 6, 2009

yumabb

Age: 30

May 6, 2009
       After first two days... became sleepy all the time, even after a full nights rest. Lack of focus during the day as well as at the gym.
      - Only way to know and learn thyself is to try new things.

Have you used Hexaghen? Submit your own Review!