eNOXIDE Reviews

By: MuscleMeds

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #12 of 49 (better than 77%) in
Pre-Workout > Pump

eNOXIDE is a Pump Product manufactured by MuscleMeds. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.
COMPARE SIMILAR

Clipper83
  July 19, 2012

MuscleMeds has gotten a bad reputation lately. Their beef protein powder is full of unnecessary dyes and is actually overhyped. I recently watched a TMW video saying that their Creatine product is suppose to taste like a dead body. Anyways, this was marked down to $20(marked down from $80) at my store and with I decided to pick it up and try something new. We had 3 left and I wondered why people weren't buying them. eNOXIDE is MM NO product and it strays away from the norm, claiming to deliver real NO(really impossible, but as long as it delivers right?). After finishing this product I decided to give this a review.

Taste(3/10) Kind of hard to rate this, it is a little tablet you place under your tongue and it dissolves. It does not taste good I will admit, but I don't mind foul tasting products too much as long as they work. It dissolves very quickly too so it shouldn't be a problem anyway.

Dosage(10/10)
Easy, 1 quick dissolving, pink tablet that you place under your tongue.

Ingredient Profile(????)
This is something I have never heard of before. The chemical name is "2-(nitrooxy)ethyl 2-amino-3-methylbutanoate"
There is not too much research on this but there is some backing to it. Check out the link for at least one study I found.

Effectiveness(9/10)
I absolutely loved using this product. It never failed to give me a great pump in the gym. Whether I went in on an empty stomach or had a nice preworkout meal, I always got the same pump. It was more of a dry pump while I was taking it. On chest days, I would not even be able to scratch my back, even on the most easy to reach places because I couldn't reach for anything without feeling that blood flow. Chest days also made my chest feel like 2 balloons were inserted into my chest and were about to pop or tear right through.

After several workouts, I decided not to take it on leg day because I would not be able to walk downstairs at my gym. The only problem with having such a good pump is that I got through my workouts faster than usual because my muscle felt as if they "tore" faster if that makes sense. One problem too is that you get thirsty while taking it, but I am good at staying hydrated at the gym so it was never a problem.

Another good thing to note is that it works fast. It recommends taking 1-2 tablets, depending on your body weight, 10 minutes before your workout. Pumps were always there as soon as I finished my warm up.

Value(8/10) While I would never pay the $80 that GNC has this at, I found that you can find it online for half of that. $39.29 on Allstarhealth. That is a very fair price. I paid less than $20 for eNOXIDE, I consider myself lucky. It is defiantly worth a try, remember, you are not married to any product!

Overall(9/10)
All in all, eNOXIDE delivers. I got a good pump every time I used it. I will be honest and say I have no idea what is really in there, but whatever it is, it works!(sounds corny, I know) Only problem is the taste, but that shouldn't be a problem to anyone.

I recommend giving this product a try. It is something different and worth the money. The only thing I regret about buying this is not buying the other 2 marked down eNOXIDEs that were there.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pump
  • Fast Absorption
  • Taste Horrible
  • Makes You Thirsty
steelfan10
  November 14, 2009

I must say at first I was skeptical about eNOXIDE. The product claims seemed a little outrageous if you ask me, that one little pill you put beneath your tongue will give you hours of a good perpetual pump. Plus the price tag was keeping me away, but I decided to give it a shot anyways. To my surprise the GNC that I went to had something called "competitive pricing" which means that all their products are somewhat cheaper than usual. With a gold card discount and the competitive price, the product came up to around 48 bucks or so. Not too bad for something that was regularly 80 bucks . Anyways I have been using this product for a month or so and WOW does it give you an amazing pump. The taste, like others have said, isn't the best. Its like pouring bleach underneath your tongue to be honest, but taste isn't why you take a supplements! Its for the effects, and I could see them every workout. My workouts lasted longer, my strength was up, and I was just more aggresive overall at the gym. The pumps lasted hours, even after I was done with my lift. I only take 1 pill on workout days and it really does the trick. Overall, paying 48 bucks for a 2 month supply of a product that actually works, with no powders or mixing to deal with? Highly recommended if you ask me.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pump
  • More Intensity In The Workout
  • Fast Absorption
  • Fast Effects Of Product
    Mohk
      June 2, 2010

Good evening. I have done great searches about this item let alone rumored to be removed off the shelves because of it's great effect. Like many Muscle Builders or beginners out there, I wanted to take a shot since I had a discount for this fine item and membership card with them as well so bought it for $20 less than what it was. Yes, it is very expensive but great in performance.

First, before the review I want to explain the side effects of it. I wasn't hyped nor shakey, but I did feel a sensational effect of warmth but mostly around my muscles and not my thermal body temperature. I was more thirsty than usual so I kept bottle of water at hand, so not a problem so far.

The second day taking it and the effect improved much better. I recover a lot better and theres little soreness but I can feel the rip and the pump flowing through me. Easy natural protein is taken by the way from BoltHouse that you find in grocery shopping (or even Jewel).

Now what I wasn't happy was the price, but it did promise what I had hoped for from what I heard. I didn't listen to any muscle heads from GNC and I sure as hell didn't listen to anyone from the GYM either. I tend to buy something and look at it myself to determine the effect.

The taste is bitter sweet under the tongue and it's no big deal. It's not awful tasting just bitter a little bit. Compared to the testosterone estrogen blocker they sold me, this is a lot better and effective.

Advice: Do not take additional crap these guys offer you. Just get itself and take some easy or natural whey protein. You don't need to get swindled by additional pills to take with it just so you can "absorb" nutrients. Even the company/email service provider tells you the very same thing. There's no need to experiment or listen to others to get some god like improvements, and believe me just take it slow and follow the instructions.

Note: My only mistake was working out while it just dissolved in my mouth firs time taking it (5minutes after it disappeared). So, it took me awhile to receive the effect when I should have as instructed.

Caution: When taking it, don't take anything else with it. I was given a sample of X-Factor to take it with it to absorb nutrients to gain "muscle mass" by GNC or others. This isn't safe. I got headaches and even felt like sitting out during work out lifting and that's too risky.

Climate: Not good during hot weather and keep yourself hydrated in between work outs. I noticed when I got home from work out to take a HOT shower, blood pressure increase a little, not high, but a little.

This item is definitely recommended.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Pump
    • More Intensity In The Workout
    • Fast Absorption
    • Fast Effects Of Product
    • Makes You Thirsty
    • So Keep Water Bottle At Hand.