Home > Categories > Pre-Workout > Pump > MuscleMeds > eNOXIDE > Reviews

eNOXIDE

By MuscleMeds
eNOXIDE MuscleMeds
8.0/10
(Weighted average based on 12 Reviews)

Ranks #5 of 52 (better than 92%)
in Pre-Workout > Pump
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

Clipper83

All in all, eNOXIDE delivers

MuscleMeds has gotten a bad reputation lately. Their beef protein powder is full of unnecessary dyes and is actually overhyped. I recently watched a TMW video saying that their Creatine product is suppose to taste like a dead body. Anyways, this was marked down to $20(marked down from $80) at my store and with I decided to pick it up and try something new. We had 3 left and I wondered why people weren't buying them. eNOXIDE is MM NO product and it strays away from the norm, claiming to deliver real NO(really impossible, but as long as it delivers right?). After finishing this product I decided to give this a review.

Taste(3/10) Kind of hard to rate this, it is a little tablet you place under your tongue and it dissolves. It does not taste good I will admit, but I don't mind foul tasting products too much as long as they work. It dissolves very quickly too so it shouldn't be a problem anyway.

Dosage(10/10)
Easy, 1 quick dissolving, pink tablet that you place under your tongue.

Ingredient Profile(????)
This is something I have never heard of before. The chemical name is "2-(nitrooxy)ethyl 2-amino-3-methylbutanoate"
There is not too much research on this but there is some backing to it. Check out the link for at least one study I found.

Effectiveness(9/10)
I absolutely loved using this product. It never failed to give me a great pump in the gym. Whether I went in on an empty stomach or had a nice preworkout meal, I always got the same pump. It was more of a dry pump while I was taking it. On chest days, I would not even be able to scratch my back, even on the most easy to reach places because I couldn't reach for anything without feeling that blood flow. Chest days also made my chest feel like 2 balloons were inserted into my chest and were about to pop or tear right through.

After several workouts, I decided not to take it on leg day because I would not be able to walk downstairs at my gym. The only problem with having such a good pump is that I got through my workouts faster than usual because my muscle felt as if they "tore" faster if that makes sense. One problem too is that you get thirsty while taking it, but I am good at staying hydrated at the gym so it was never a problem.

Another good thing to note is that it works fast. It recommends taking 1-2 tablets, depending on your body weight, 10 minutes before your workout. Pumps were always there as soon as I finished my warm up.

Value(8/10) While I would never pay the $80 that GNC has this at, I found that you can find it online for half of that. $39.29 on Allstarhealth. That is a very fair price. I paid less than $20 for eNOXIDE, I consider myself lucky. It is defiantly worth a try, remember, you are not married to any product!

Overall(9/10)
All in all, eNOXIDE delivers. I got a good pump every time I used it. I will be honest and say I have no idea what is really in there, but whatever it is, it works!(sounds corny, I know) Only problem is the taste, but that shouldn't be a problem to anyone.

I recommend giving this product a try. It is something different and worth the money. The only thing I regret about buying this is not buying the other 2 marked down eNOXIDEs that were there.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Great Pump
  • Fast Absorption
  • Taste Horrible
  • Makes You Thirsty

Posted July 19, 2012
hmmm interesting supplement. Good review bro

steelfan10

The pumps lasted hours, even after I was done with my lift

I must say at first I was skeptical about eNOXIDE. The product claims seemed a little outrageous if you ask me, that one little pill you put beneath your tongue will give you hours of a good perpetual pump. Plus the price tag was keeping me away, but I decided to give it a shot anyways. To my surprise the GNC that I went to had something called "competitive pricing" which means that all their products are somewhat cheaper than usual. With a gold card discount and the competitive price, the product came up to around 48 bucks or so. Not too bad for something that was regularly 80 bucks . Anyways I have been using this product for a month or so and WOW does it give you an amazing pump. The taste, like others have said, isn't the best. Its like pouring bleach underneath your tongue to be honest, but taste isn't why you take a supplements! Its for the effects, and I could see them every workout. My workouts lasted longer, my strength was up, and I was just more aggresive overall at the gym. The pumps lasted hours, even after I was done with my lift. I only take 1 pill on workout days and it really does the trick. Overall, paying 48 bucks for a 2 month supply of a product that actually works, with no powders or mixing to deal with? Highly recommended if you ask me.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Great Pump
  • More Intensity In The Workout
  • Fast Absorption
  • Fast Effects Of Product

Mohk

It is very expensive but great in performance

Good evening. I have done great searches about this item let alone rumored to be removed off the shelves because of it's great effect. Like many Muscle Builders or beginners out there, I wanted to take a shot since I had a discount for this fine item and membership card with them as well so bought it for $20 less than what it was. Yes, it is very expensive but great in performance.

First, before the review I want to explain the side effects of it. I wasn't hyped nor shakey, but I did feel a sensational effect of warmth but mostly around my muscles and not my thermal body temperature. I was more thirsty than usual so I kept bottle of water at hand, so not a problem so far.

The second day taking it and the effect improved much better. I recover a lot better and theres little soreness but I can feel the rip and the pump flowing through me. Easy natural protein is taken by the way from BoltHouse that you find in grocery shopping (or even Jewel).

Now what I wasn't happy was the price, but it did promise what I had hoped for from what I heard. I didn't listen to any muscle heads from GNC and I sure as hell didn't listen to anyone from the GYM either. I tend to buy something and look at it myself to determine the effect.

The taste is bitter sweet under the tongue and it's no big deal. It's not awful tasting just bitter a little bit. Compared to the testosterone estrogen blocker they sold me, this is a lot better and effective.

Advice: Do not take additional crap these guys offer you. Just get itself and take some easy or natural whey protein. You don't need to get swindled by additional pills to take with it just so you can "absorb" nutrients. Even the company/email service provider tells you the very same thing. There's no need to experiment or listen to others to get some god like improvements, and believe me just take it slow and follow the instructions.

Note: My only mistake was working out while it just dissolved in my mouth firs time taking it (5minutes after it disappeared). So, it took me awhile to receive the effect when I should have as instructed.

Caution: When taking it, don't take anything else with it. I was given a sample of X-Factor to take it with it to absorb nutrients to gain "muscle mass" by GNC or others. This isn't safe. I got headaches and even felt like sitting out during work out lifting and that's too risky.

Climate: Not good during hot weather and keep yourself hydrated in between work outs. I noticed when I got home from work out to take a HOT shower, blood pressure increase a little, not high, but a little.

This item is definitely recommended.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Pump
    • More Intensity In The Workout
    • Fast Absorption
    • Fast Effects Of Product
    • Makes You Thirsty
    • So Keep Water Bottle At Hand.

ava5147

I couldn't really tell if this was placebo or not

Me and my roommate bought this supplement several months ago, and I came 4 pills short of finishing the full cycle, either way:

I wouldn't say that I could really notice any difference when taking this product. I'd say maybe sometimes I was thinking I was more easily pushing weight, but this was so insubstantial I couldn't really tell if this was placebo or not. No stimulants either, which doesn't help when you're tryin to beast it out in the gym. Honestly I wouldn't buy into this hype..

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Fast Absorption
    • Complete Rip Off

This MuscleMeds product taste Horrible

This MuscleMeds product taste Horrible. eNOXIDE taste so bad that I just couldnt see myself taking it when theres others that dont taste like this. It does absorb quick but I didnt get Pumps that I get from other products. About halfway through my back workout I could feel the deep stretch of muscles but about 30 mins have gone by. Worked out a total of 3xs with this product on consecutive days but was nothing close to what I thought it would be. I must mention that some products work well for some and not with others. MuscleMeds just dont cut with my body and plus they taste really bad.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Fast Absorption
    • Taste Horrible

It is easy to consume and provides decent energy and pumps

ok nitric oxide booster. Not as effective or powerful as Animal Pump or Gakic Hardcore. But it is easy to consume and provides decent energy and pumps. I like using it when I am usig fat burners that contain stimulants, because eNOXIDE does not have any stimulants.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Fast Absorption

Seanw

Posted November 23, 2010
    You do know that stims constrict blood flow so thats the opposite effect you want when on a nitric oxide sup that might be the reason it did'nt work so well

Matty28

All in all, eNOXIDE is a very good product just wish the price tag was lower

Is a pill you put under your tongue and getting a great pump possible? Like many others I was really skeptical about eNOXIDE. I finished a second bottle of NO2 Black and heard about this product from a friend. eNOXIDE is not a precrussor of arginine like many NO products but actually uses the NO Molecule. Well I took a risk and bought it and I have been pretty surprised. It gave me a pretty darn good pump and I really noticed the difference in my workout. At the end of my workout I usually have to go down in reps, but with eNOXIDE i was consistent throughout. A lot of people complain about the taste of the tablets, but I really don't think it's too bad. Overall, I think I am going to stick with Super NOS Pump because it's way cheaper and gives similar results. All in all, eNOXIDE is a very good product just wish the price tag was lower.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Pump
    • More Intensity In The Workout
    • Fast Effects Of Product

This i sthe best pre workout produt

This i sthe best pre workout produt i dont know why everyone is worried about what it doesnt have look at the simplicity of it and how well Muscle meds have taken pre workout to the extreme. It is N.O. nothing else disolves right into the bloodstream and you have insane pumps that last. I will never train wihtout it again.

The pump on the other hand will last well over an hour of intense weight training

for those of you that have taken crappy tasting supps. the taste of this product should not be a problem. the taste lasts a total of 10secs. the pump on the other hand will last well over an hour of intense weight training encompassing all major muscle groups. personally i like this more than other "formulas" because it is not a formula. it is one chemical, and it works, i didnt get cracked-out gittery and i didnt get a headache or stomach ache. i personally dont like the loss of range of motion that comes with many NO boosters, and this product allows me the lifting benefits of NO without the inability to scratch my own neck! haha. great stuff.

Really good stuff

If you don't like extra junk, in your N.O. this is the thing for you. No caffeine, or any other crap mixed in just straight up Nitric Oxide pump. Really good stuff. The taste is like sweet chemicals, but I don't take for the flavor. I would give it a try. About 2 dollars a workout, thats not too bad.