Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Pre-Workout > MuscleMeds > Code Red

MuscleMeds Code Red

Code Red MuscleMeds User Rating: (18 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)
LOWEST Prices for Code Red (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy Code Red Thousands of Supplements! Buy Code Red
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

MHP Dark Matter Reviews
Dark Matter (109 Reviews)
USP Labs Anabolic Pump Reviews
Anabolic Pump (64 Reviews)
USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
Jack3d (1006 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion Reviews
MyoFusion (178 Reviews)
8.9

Products in the same category:

BSN NO-Xplode Reviews
BPI 1.M.R Reviews
1.M.R (191 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Code Red 24.99
I know that lockout supplements is selling code red at $24.99 right now for the ...

Code Red + Jacked = F***
I just stacked these to last night, 2 Scoops Jack3d + 2 Scoops Code Red = I was ...

SNS Code Red Extreme is for the hardcore!
I tried the SNS Code Red Extreme N.O. and had the best workout in the history of...

Jacked and Code Red too much?
Ok so i took about 1.5 scoops of Code Red today and about .5 scoop of Jacked pre...

Code Red
I was wondering from all the people who have tried both code red and jacked whic...

Code Red Over Rated???
I bough code red yesterday and took my first hit today, it felt like only a tiny...

Anyone for Code Red?
Hey guys, I know this doesnt belong in the forum section but... i was wondering...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Code Red Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Code Red Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Good Focus (12)
    • Increased Energy (11)
    • Best Pumps (9)
    • Increased Endurance (9)
    • Expensive (11)
    • Loads Of Dye (6)
    • Not Enough Servings In The Container (6)
    • Effect Doesnt Last That Long (6)
    January 10, 2012

ernesto1992

Age: 19

January 10, 2012
     I'm a big fan of MuscleMeds, so even thou I'm not a big fan of Pre-workout supps, I've decided to give Code Red a try. The first time I tried it, it gave me lots of energy during my workout. It gave me that extra boost to do that extra rep, extra set. I wouldn't take this supp in every single workout, mostly just on leg day because that's my most intense day, but every time I would give me that hype. The taste was good. I tried the blue one. I believe that for best results, you should also cycle pre-workouts so your body wont get use to the ingredients and still get that energy one is looking for. The price for me was not expensive because I won a small supplement company and my provider gives me the products at a lower price, $25-30. I would really recommend this product. If people are referring "the pump" feeling as Sarcoplasmic hypertrophy, that feeling of fullness in the muscle, then don't blame the product, blame yourselves. I don't want to get into the science behind the "pump" feeling, but this feeling can be achieved easily without any pre- workout supps, or any other supps for that matter. My recovery time with this product was a bit faster, If you're main focus is to get energies, this product is for you.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Train All Day Feeling
      September 4, 2011

September 4, 2011
       First off with this I got no pump but I did get energy and some mental focus. Nothing crazy.

pump-0/10

taste-6/10
      The taste was okay which I care nothing about its all about results for me.

mixability-6/10
      It was a little hard to mix and clumped at the bottom of my cup but you can easly get it off the bottom.

Another thing I noticed was no L-araginine which plays the role in blood vessel dialation. Nor did I find anything else on the ingredients that I noticed produced any kind of pump.

so to conclude this review I would not recomend this for a preworkout pump.

maybee its just me that felt no pump but I ran this for a while to see if I would get any kind of pump but time and time again no pump.

I hope this review helped.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Ok Energy
      • No Pump?

Joined: 3/2011
      Reputation: +7
      I forgot to add I gave it a 5 because of the energy and mental focus.

Reply #2:
      sprawltoe
      sprawltoe

Joined: 9/2011
      Reviews: 8
      Reputation: +2
      I used this and found the red one worked better, I tried the blue one too and it didn't deliver like the red. I don't pay attention to flavours. I found it worked best when stacked with eNoxide by MuscleMeds. Give it another try, although the combination of code red and eNoxide is a little pricey.

Reply #3:

Joined: 3/2011
      Reputation: +7
      Yeah I had the same idea,but the idk if the price would be worth it. I'm going back to just n.o. xplode it gives me good energy and pumps and a reasonable price.

March 31, 2011

weastwind

Reviews: 21

Age: 21

March 31, 2011
       Code red by MuscleMeds is an okay pre-workout. I bought this because I accidentally listened to the GNC guy. I also alternated between this and jack3d. I have one more scoop left but I will give that to my friend. So here is my real and honest review.

Taste 6/10: The first time I drank this stuff, it tasted pretty good. I don't know how to explain it, but, the taste was really interesting. But after that, the Code Red started tasting weirder every time I use it. And sometimes when I finished drinking it, my body would shiver for about 3 second which I found very uncomfortable even though it was for a very short time. The after taste was really bad and I even gagged sometimes while drinking this too because the dye was really strong.

Effectiveness 7/10: The first time I took Code Red, the energy was great and the pimps were pretty sick. But I wanted the real dose of glycocarn so I bumped it up to 2 scoops. The energy got much better and pumps got more sicker. But I then built up a tolerance to this and I didn't even get any energy. The pumps were there but there was no energy at all.

Ingredient profile 6/10: The ingredient profile is ok. Although I do like that this does have the full dose of glycocarn, the should be more servings so there could be more dosing for the sigma-tau dose.

Price 5/10: This was just expensive. I paid 50 bucks for this and it burned a whole in my wallet for sure. If I hadn't bought this, I would have gotten a lot of food and some whey protein. The price brings this product down a lot.

Overall 6.5/10: If you are very sensitive to stimulants this product is for you. This product is not for the stim junkies but more for the stim sensitive or the people looking a really good pump. So if you want energy, get jack3d, 1 m.r., C4 Extreme, or Muscle Marinade. If you want a pump get this. But there are less expensive pump products like Yok3d or nitrox ll that are way more effective. If you have the money, try this product out.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Ok Energy
      • Best Pumps
      • Annoying Cold Feeling
      • Constipated
      • Diarrhea
      • Tastes Like Nyquil
      March 3, 2011

Australia

Reviews: 4

March 3, 2011
       This product seemed like a strong competitor in the pre-workout war but when I began using it, it made me feel sick, the taste was just disgusting although this never usually puts me off a product I found it really hard to even smell out of the container let alone drink. Once consumed I hardly noticed any effects and at times even made me feel muscle achey kind of like having a bad cold or somthing. I pushed myself to finish the product but getting towards the end even putting the powder into my shake made me feel ill and I couldnt completely finish it. I tryed loading it with jack3d and it had a much better effect but mainly due to the Jack3d and it still gave me a stomach ache. Definitely will not buy again.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Good Focus
      • Loads Of Dye
      • Flu-like Symptoms
      • Tastes Like Nyquil
      February 28, 2011

kanderson30

Reviews: 13

February 28, 2011
       This is with out a doubt a great product. It is just to expensive for the amount of servings you get. Using this I had some of the best pumps I have ever experienced. My warm up sets seemed to almost pump me up as my working sets before I used this product. The stimulant effect is great, similar to jack3d but the Huperzine A is a nice addition along with the vinpocetine too. Awesome focus throughout the workout. Taste is not that great to sweet and too many dyes. The stuff looks toxic. One little thing I did for an even better pump was mixing it with a product that contained some arginine and citrulline. I did this since a few studies have shown that glycocarn augments nitric oxide synthase. It pumped my muscles full of blood this way, it was amazing.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Best Pumps
      • Good Focus
      • Improved Recovery
      • Less Rest Needed
      December 5, 2010

azrael019

Reviews: 3

Age: 38

December 5, 2010
       ive tried so many pre-workout drinks that either work well but dont settle in your stomache or taste like candy and last for 20min. i have to say that Code Red is the happy medium. i find the pump that glyco-carn gives and was previously using NO-Bomb with Dark Rage (pretty insane stack) and while the results were good it was obviously way too pricey to continue. if you take Code Red about 1/2 hour before you hit the gym and give yourself a 5min warm up, this stuff will be Primed. great strength and endurance, great pump, less DOMS. stack this with Dark Matter and see great results
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Best Pumps
      • Train All Day Feeling
      October 26, 2010

ekimsinsane

Reviews: 8

Age: 28

October 26, 2010
       The only thing I liked was I didn't get tingles and jitters. I like the taste (blue rasberry). As for effectivness I didn't notice too much. Mental focus was probably the best effect. It lasted about an hour. I did get good pumps in the first week then they faded. Only a few servings and its pricey. Loads of dye lol, it makes your fecal matter change colors lol. Not sure if its bad I though it was funny.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Train All Day Feeling
      • Good Focus
      • Loads Of Dye
      • No Pump?
      October 4, 2010

hockey111

Reviews: 4

October 4, 2010
       Im moving on to the next pre workout. This product DID give me a better pump but it did not last longer the 20 min. I need somthing that will last the whole workout and not give me a crash
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Imcreased Pump
      October 1, 2010

gridironwec

Reviews: 28

Age: 17

October 1, 2010
       I took Code Red before my football games and took 2 scoops. Now, I'm a huuuge jack3d fan but this stuff.. WOW. I took it and 30 minutes later I was so pumped up. I'm a D-Lineman and most O-Lineman are about 285 and I was tossing them around like they were nothing. Great sustained energy and the pump from the glycocarn is amazing. My second favorite next to jack3d. I bought it from GNC and it was pretty expensive and the taste is god awful but I just chug it anyway. Great PWO in general.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Best Pumps
      cornfed

Lou25

Reviews: 1

Age: 44

September 25, 2010
       Hey new to this site as far as leaving reviews but have used it often to read reviews and have found it very helpfull.
      I wanted to leave a review for Code Red.I found this sup to be very good the pumps are real good and they do last into the next day my only complaint would be the energy level and foucus does not compare to the likes of Jacked, !MR or Sinjuice,but the pumps are much better so i also take a 1-1.5 scoops under my tounge of Jacked then the Code Red and its insane really really good.I would try this with or without the Jacked its not a waste of money.Im on my 2nd container I like the fruit punch best.Hope this helps
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Best Pumps
      • Train All Day Feeling
      • Less Rest Needed
      • Improved Recovery
        Bernico91
        Bernico91

Joined: 3/2010
        Reviews: 10
        Reputation: +22
        Yea the pump from code red is glycocarn, gotta love it

Have you used Code Red? Submit your own Review!