Arimatest Reviews

By: MuscleMeds

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

10 7

Ranks #54 of 103 (better than 48%) in
Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

Arimatest is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by MuscleMeds. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.
COMPARE SIMILAR

musclemax
  January 11, 2011

I naturally had high levels of testosterone release when I was in my 20's but things have slightly slowed down now that I am in my mid 30s. Having said that I still get good levels of TEST naturally.

I wanted something that would give me a slight TEST boost, and Arimatest has done just that.

It has allowed me to train harder and I get good muscle pumps. I have seen an increase in power and endurance.

As mentioned previously I naturally have higher testosterone levels so Arimatest is just about right for increasing test levels that I need.

I take a good protein supplements and creatine, arginine, glutamine and all that good stuff. I eat clean, 7 days a week For me this is enough. I see results.

With Arimatest I found there are no side effects, just more motivation to train harder.

Don't buy from GNC, it's too expensive. There are other sites on line that sell it for much cheaper.

ironman75662
  September 1, 2010

I am 33 years old and have used Arimatest for almost 3months now and I have to say, this stuff works pretty good. I have a before and after story. Before Arimatest I was lifting pretty good but my gains were slow I my motivation was slim for real. I had to fight myself to hit the weights. Now, I'm growling every day and I am gainning mass and strength like never before. I decided to try this stuff even though the pice was high and it could of been a joke, especially with the 10,000pG claim. I'm being sincerely honest here, I've gained 15lbs and am twice as strong as ever in 3 months. I know some of you guys won't believe this is true but it is true. I feel healthy, bigger, stronger, and more confident. I feel good. No bad side effects, except a little edgy with my temper during the first month. My wife loves my body and people notice, I can tell. I lift 5 days a week and run for 30 mins. afterward. Let me tell you guys, I am a freaking Monster when I lift. For real! I've read a lot of blogs on this stuff and I hear a lot of "this crap is bunk" lines. Listen. Lift hard (and this stuff helps you stay motovated), eat right (nutrition is everything!!!), and don't expect to feel like you are freaking on a steroid or stimulating drug. It's a very natural feeling. Just because you not wanting to hit people or punch hold through wall dosent mean this stuff isn't working for you. Do a 3 month cycle, and give every day, every set, your best and you will be tripping out just like me. It's a awsome feeling. I'm about to cycle off for 1month and hit it again.
AnabolicAdam
  June 29, 2009

This was the first test booster I took. I have since done many cycles of Arimatest, sometimes stand alone, sometimes stacked with Hexaghen. I really enjoy this product. A lot of hype, no doubt, and some crazy claims (10,000% ?), but overall there are a number of reasons I like Arimatest. First, the dosing is minor. One tablet when you wake up, when your test levels will get the biggest boost from the product. and then one preworkout. they dissolve under the tongue, no digestion, and the taste is fine. Stop whining. One guy on here compared it (rightly so) to a smarties candy. I also like the little bit of boost I felt with the product. It is a natural test booster, not a steroid, so dont expect to feel like your going to beat your spotter to death with a barbell. Its mellow, but you will feel it and you will benefit from it. I have cycled on and off this product several times, and I will do it again. Put it this way, a lot of guys use this as a PCT, get the idea? Its not a superpill. Side effects for me were like all other test boosters, minor. sometimes a small breakout, maybe a little more aggression, but hey, thats what sex is for. Cost was ridiculous. I think the GNC monopoly on this and other musclemed products is reason for an uprising. I like their stuff, liked Hexaghen stacked with this, just hate the price. If your like me and dont want hardcore supplements but still want a good product thats will aid you in your workout goals, this is a decent product. But we should boycott until they drop the price. its ridiculous. I will suggest the ASTEROID stack from USPLabs if your spending this kind of money. I got into their products at VS, and had what I consider outstanding results from products that are not prohormone or prosteroid. But Arimatest worked well for me too. Find what works well for you.
Dynamo1985
  March 7, 2012

I have taken a few naterural test supps in my day and would rate this right up there with the others.

I did notice a little boost in my sex drive but it wasn't anything to write home about. I didn't have any weird moods with this formula like I have with others as well.

The biggest plus with this supplement was its almost fanatical ability to get me to push myself in the gym. It took about 2 and a half weeks give or take before I felt like it was working but it enabled me to get that extra rep that extra five pounds. I am 6 '2 250 and lift heavy so anything that gives me the drive to get that extra rep or that added 5-10 pounds on my max is worth it's weight in gold regardless of the price.

The other thing that I noticed was the recovery and lack of soreness even though I was pushing myself harder. Great product will get it again.

Price is the only cure really. Hope this helps.
Hays
  November 14, 2010

I was lifting for about a year and a half after I was out of high school, I was taking the usual protein and creatine. Me and my buddy decided to start trying out different types of supplements and we came upon this, read some reviews and decided on it. I was at a plateau in my lifting, for some reason no matter how hard I was working out I couldnt increase my strength. No lie, this stuff is amazing. In two months I gained 11 lbs. and my benching went from 225 to 305. This sounds ridiculous but complete truth. My buddy went from 200 bench to 260. This is by far the best supplement i've ever taken. This was a couple years ago and i got out of lifting due to moving to a dif area. However i've been getting back into it and just bought this again. Only problem i've seen with it is that it has a horrible price haha but I say its definitely worth it. Hope this helps!
Emery
  December 8, 2009

Arimatest may or may not work. I already eat very clean, high protein meals with good complex carbs (in moderation) and also utilize good protein supps. I also take L-Glutamine and all vit/mins.
I seem to be putting up a little more weight and have increased reps in squat, deadlift and bench.
The science behind the product sounds good in theory but I do not know of any real way of testing this. The company does have some independent lab results, which show a positive increase in testosterone and this does seem legitimate but I do not know for sure. I know how well the real deal works and this is not that extreme but it does seem to be making a little difference.
Taste is not bad and neither is the volume of med taken. I would like to say this helping some, could be placebo, I don't know. I train very hard and as heavy as I can so it could just be training, diet and existing supplements. I do feel that if the science matches the product, it is definitely worth the money, unfortunately, I cannot say 100% it is worth the money.
sjscoot
  April 7, 2009

Ok, for all of the guys that are under the age of 25 stop reading these reviews and go buy some creatine and protein powder and that's all you should take for now! For everyone else, here was my stack: Trenadrol, Phera-Plex (aka P-Plex by comp. edge labs), and Arimatest to supposedly keep this stuff form aromatizing into estrogen. I went form 193lbs to 210lbs. in 30 days with 20% strength increases in EVERY LIFT! This stack was insane and was very strong and everyone has commented on how big I am now. Unfortunately here were the downsides: puffy nipples with a little fat deposited around the nipples, horrible sleep for the entire month - I never felt rested and I even took my last dose of everything at 3pm and went to bed at 11pm, no sex drive, and I got really pissed off. Don't drive in rush hour traffic if you can help it! =) I am an Occupational Therapist and understand the science behind this stuff so when I wrote Arimatest and asked them if they had any research on what happened to estrogen levels several hours after taking this product, and when they didn't write me back it was a bummer. Here's the thing, hours later your body will freak out at the higher serum levels of testosterone so the whole time the arimatest is working to elevate your test levels, your body is making more estrogen to compensate and when the anti aromatase compound is out of your system, that's when the sides will happen. I think if you take Clomid and Nolvadex with this stack you should be in good shape for the sides. I'd probably do it again in a few months with those aforementioned medications. Hope this helps y'all.