MuscleMeds Arimatest

Arimatest MuscleMeds User Rating: (38 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 51% (Uncertain)
LOWEST Prices for Arimatest (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
41.95 Buy Arimatest $5.95 Flat Rate Shipping! Buy Arimatest
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Anabolic Xtreme Phera-Plex Reviews
Phera-Plex (3 Reviews)
MuscleMeds Methyl Arimatest Reviews
Methyl Arimatest (9 Reviews)
Universal GH Max Reviews
GH Max (3 Reviews)
ISS Research HGH Promino Plus IGF-1 Reviews
HGH Promino Plus IGF-1 (1 Review)

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Pink Magic Reviews
Animal Stak (85 Reviews)
Purus Labs D-Pol Reviews
D-Pol (68 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Is it safe to stack Isa-Test GF, with Arimatest?
I have been taking Pink magic for awhile, and everyone tells me that it is junk....

Good and safe stack with Methyl Arimatest
I am currently taking... Methyl Arimatest SaturB nitric oxide vitamin D pills Kr...

Stacking Arimatest and Yok3d
??Stacking I just bought a bottle of Yok3d and i'm also taking ArimaTest....

Im taking Arimatest, and hexaghen, and i need some help.
I've been taking them both religiously for three weeks now, haven't mi...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Arimatest is MuscleMeds' natural testosterone boosting product. It incorporates 6-bromo as its main ingredient. This version has been discontinued in favor of an updated product; Methyl Arimatest.

Arimatest Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Arimatest Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Energy (11)
    • You Will Try Harder!!! (9)
    • Motivation (8)
    • Dense Muscle (3)
    • Too Expensive (10)
    • They Could Come Down A Little Bit. (6)
    • Just Don't Do As Advertised (1)
    • Priced High 50$ For 2 Week Supply But Effective! (1)
    July 29, 2012

guerillamode

Age: 35

July 29, 2012
     i take 2 in morning then the arimatest under the tongue 2 times and 2 pills after dinner. I have noticed a increase in mass and size and power after 2 weeks.Myself always takes them Around high protein meals or shakes and have noticed a faster protein synthesis,deeper focus and mass gains.
    diet 2900-3200 cal 99% beef,egg white,lentil,rice.
    W.o is 6 sets x6-12reps until failure.super Heavy on every body part 1 time weekly.

overall is one of the most potent natural test boosters. i don't mix it with Hexaghen yet but will payday! when i go to cut then i can better tell from triations in the fibers how potent it is so far so good!
    BEST tool to see results is a mirror. good luck!
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Have Seen Growth In Mass
    • Dense Muscle
    • Priced High 50$ For 2 Week Supply But Effective!
    • They Could Come Down A Little Bit.
    June 19, 2012

alisheibani

Reviews: 4

Age: 33

June 19, 2012
     I have used it for three consecutive periods and I have seen no effects on strength or muscle mass. Any how, it has not work for me. Besides this supplement,good quantity of Amino, Creatine, Glutamine and proteins has been consumed so I thought I had every tile of puzzle but nothing has happened.
    March 7, 2012

Dynamo1985

Age: 26

March 7, 2012
     I have taken a few naterural test supps in my day and would rate this right up there with the others.

I did notice a little boost in my sex drive but it wasn't anything to write home about. I didn't have any weird moods with this formula like I have with others as well.

The biggest plus with this supplement was its almost fanatical ability to get me to push myself in the gym. It took about 2 and a half weeks give or take before I felt like it was working but it enabled me to get that extra rep that extra five pounds. I am 6 '2 250 and lift heavy so anything that gives me the drive to get that extra rep or that added 5-10 pounds on my max is worth it's weight in gold regardless of the price.

The other thing that I noticed was the recovery and lack of soreness even though I was pushing myself harder. Great product will get it again.

Price is the only cure really. Hope this helps.
    January 11, 2012

sappergeoff

Reviews: 9

Age: 23

January 11, 2012
     I have low T, so i've been on a rampage of test supps. this was the first one that i've tried and at the time i wasn't to impressed. i had a lot of buddies taking it and recommended it to me. i had an increase libido, a nice urge to work out more, and it helped me cut some weight too. at the time i thought that it was a waste of money cause i wasn't getting all crazy raged out like my buddies were...

since then, 2 years ago, i've tried multiple t boosters. over the counter and px ones. reflecting back tho, it was one of the better test boosters that i've taken. it was $75 when i bought it and i thought that it was a bit pricey, compared to a px brand that i had ($75 for each the boost and E-block) i would take the arimatest over that any day. worked better and was half the price.

obviously though, it depends on the person taking the supplement. unless it's muscletech garbage.... overall tho, a good product imo. also, it was the best tasting test supp that i've tried, and no nasty burps either.
    November 4, 2011

Reviews: 3

Age: 40

November 4, 2011
     I'm in the second month of use and works well for me. Stay focused and every workout increase the weight or reps or both. A chest workout to another I have to increase to 20 pounds in the bench press. The taste is not bad just leaving you a little scalded tongue.
    I use it in combination with protein Elite xt, micronized creatine, Asia black, Megaman and have had good results in strength and motivation. To be honest, I also had improvement in my sex life. Do not know if all this is due to a placebo effect but as I said before I'm starting my second cycle of three that I have planned to do. The only problem I find is the price but nothing else.
    rampage390
    rampage390

Joined: 2/2012
    Reviews: 0
    Reputation: 0
    I cant swallow pills you think I could chew this supplement and it still would work?

Joined: 10/2011
    Reviews: 3
    Reputation: +4
    There are two formulas in Arimatest, one in capsules and the other in sublingual pills. You dont have to chew only put the pill under your thongue. The other unfortunatelly its a capsule.

Best wishes

June 2, 2011

trapstar

June 2, 2011
     Regarding the effectiveness of this product, I can only comment on my trial/error. After researching effects of prohormones I decided to try a natural test booster instead, so as to totally eliminate problematic, long lasting side effects such as male pattern baldness, prostate swelling, hair loss, etc. I took the Dihydrotase pills that came with the sublingual tablets and stacked with Hexaghen sublingual tablets as well. To give the products the benefit of the doubt I increased my daily protein intake, I drank plenty of water, and I monitored my energy levels, muscle definition. After taking all the recommended amounts I have to say that I never noticed anything. Not only did I not see increases in anything I never saw any side effects either. I won't bash this product due to the fact that it may have worked well for someone else, all I will say is that it did absolutely nothing for me!
    May 30, 2011

AWCrossFit

May 30, 2011
     This product has worked for me. It gives me energy and motivation and a pump. Arimatest is a bit expensive but it is worth the price. In my opinion this works best on its own without stacking it with the other MuscleMeds Product. Everyone is different though, but if you are looking for a Testosterone booster then give Arimatest a try.
    April 9, 2011

EHEAD

Age: 21

April 9, 2011
     i took this product about a month ago now. About a week into it i started cutting fat and my muscles were getting rock solid. Its all in what you want really. Its not going to bulk you up, our increase your strength to much but you will feel it in your muscles. rock solid. pretty good showing
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Dense Muscle

Age: 27

April 4, 2011
     I just finished three week cycle of Arimatest, I stopped early because my friend gave me some M-Drol that review will be here in couple weeks,, but with the Arimatest i did gain a solid five lbs of muscle, my strength gains were constant but not huge, while on Arimatest I did feel like I had higher test levels as I felt more confident , higher sex Drive , but it wasn't the roid feeling , if thats what ur looking for... side effects were very minimal I had two pimples that popped up on my shoulders, which coulda popped up without this anyways .. Its also kinda annoying that after taking the sublingual tabs that you cant drink anything for fifteen minutes, deff not the best test booster i've tried but overall a pretty good product, and if they would make it cheaper i may buy it again
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • You Will Try Harder!!!

Reputation: +2374
    You realize that M-drol is one of the harshest PH's on the market... right? And that you need several support supplements in order to run a safe cycle... right?

Reputation: -1
    yes I do and i preloaded milk thistle, fishoil, and glucomsamine chondrotin for joints, been running them all intra cycle as well along with cycle support I have added a B complex to fight the lethargy I've been gettin and i have pct lined up as well

Reply #3:

Reputation: +2374
    Good deal man. Just making sure. You have a SERM right?

Reply #4:

Reputation: -1
    yupp and it aint novedex xt! :) lol

Reply #5:
    dhiggins21
    dhiggins21

Joined: 4/2011
    Reputation: -7
    Make sure you get a real good anti-estrogen with that mdrol. Everyone I know that tried it had bad side effects with it.

shredded2424

Reviews: 34

April 4, 2011
     ...Not gonna get into a lot of details, just wanted to say that this is THE BEST test supp I personally have ever ingested. Considering the price I guess it should be, but it truly is the best I've come across. Excellent. The subligual route of absorption is sweet. Great product if you can afford it.

Reputation: +2374
    For the future, the details are EXACTLY what most users want to know about a product. Saying it's THE BEST TEST PRODUCT EVER doesn't really say anything at all.

Reputation: -1
    lol you shoulda just not written a review, we are looking for weight gains, strength gain numbers, any side effects ?, pros vs. cons, what other test supplement is this one soo much better than ? I guess everyone will just have to wait for my arimatest review, in two weeks :)

Have you used Arimatest? Submit your own Review!