Home > Categories > Amino Acids > Amino Acid Blends > MuscleMeds > Amino Decanate

MuscleMeds Amino Decanate

Amino Decanate MuscleMeds User Rating: (4 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Met-Rx BCAA 2200 Reviews
BCAA 2200 (1 Review)
Infinite Labs Glutamine MTX Reviews
Glutamine MTX (1 Review)
Healthy N Fit Anabolic Amino Reviews
Anabolic Amino (3 Reviews)
Dymatize Recoup Reviews
Recoup (26 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Controlled Labs Purple Wraath Reviews
Purple Wraath (42 Reviews)
8.9
Muscle Pharm Bullet Proof Reviews
Bullet Proof (36 Reviews)
APS Mesomorph Reviews
Mesomorph (32 Reviews)
SciVation Xtend (New Formula) Reviews
Xtend (New Formula) (28 Reviews)

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Amino Decanate Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Amino Decanate Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Builds Muscle (3)
  • Anti-catabolic (3)
  • Increased Energy (2)
  • Great Taste (1)
  • Bad Taste (1)
  • Would Like A Bigger Container (1)
  • More Servings! (1)
Have you used Amino Decanate? Submit your own Review!
August 24, 2012

RushStack

Reviews: 16

Age: 18

August 24, 2012
 Taste: (10/10)
Taste was awesome. I got the watermelon and it was the best tasting supplement I have ever had. I could drink this stuff religously every day.
Effectiveness: (7/10)
Effectiveness was okay. I used USPLabs Modern BCAAs and that worked a little bit better. Amino Decanate was good enough. I was squatting mad heavy yesterday, and today I definately notice less soreness on my legs. But with Modern BCAAs, it was more noticeable.
Value: (6/10)
It cost me 30 bucks at my local Vitamin Shoppe. I only use this stuff like once a week cause of squatting. I use 2 scoops, cause one doesn't really work for me. Value is okay, I guess, but if I was using it 3 or 4 times a week, I'd get something bigger for the same price (Modern BCAAs).
Overall (7/10):
This stuff is good enough, but like I said try to get something bigger for around the same price cause it's definately possible. If you plan on using this stuff everyday, then get 2 or 3 tubs (pricey) or something cheaper.
  • More Servings!
December 13, 2011

AngieW5361

Reviews: 20

Age: 19

December 13, 2011
 I ADORE this product. Got a few samples in and started with the watermelon. That was horrible, but the lemon lime is GREAT. I've reccomended it to many people and now see multiple people in my gym rockin' it.

Overall: I will absolutely continue taking this product.

Effectiveness: I felt a pretty good energy throughout my workout with it and felt a lot more "solid" after my first container

Value: Kind of pricey, (over $1 at my store) but if you get it a little cheaper very worth it
  • Would Like A Bigger Container
August 19, 2011

DJRipper

Reviews: 13

Age: 24

August 19, 2011
 Working as a sales associate for GNC I am able to get first hand insight on every supplement that goes thru our inventory, and over the past year, the Amino Acid category has been booming- and for good reason. Aminos are proven effective and should be used by any and everyone regardless of goals and experience. They are anti-catabolic, they help reduce DOMS from strenuous training, and maintain proper Ph levels in the muscle cell. Of the 20 total Aminos, The most important are BCAA's (leucine, Isoleucine and Valine)for maintaining anabolic state, L-Glutamine to repair damaged muscle fibers, and L-Arginine for vasodilation- this product offers a great ratio of 10:1:1 (5000gr BCAA/5000gr Glut) and they are in a micronized form for advanced absorbsion. Retail price is 39.99 but pick up during Gold Card plus BOGO 50% off and its a good deal... I tried the Watermelon and found that it was easily drinkable, and this can also be added to several other powder mixes- Example on heavy leg day I mixed 1 scoop of Amino Decanate w/ 2 scoops C4 preworkout, and threw another scoop and half in with a large Gatorade for fast carbs during 90 min workout(Carbs from G2 also helps Drive the BCAA's into the cell by Boosting IGF-1)Back squatted up to 535lb X5 and fronts up to 405X6- next day i was sore but still able to walk so its apparent that my recovery was phenomanol.! overall i was very pleased w this product and recommend this and Xtend as top Amino products. There are 5 critical times one can use BCAA products; Immed upon waking, Pre, During, Post-workout and before bed.. If strictly dieting can be used btwn small meals to avoid catabolism (muscle wasting) at any time. Thanks for reading!
Pros:
Cons:
  • Anti-catabolic
    Reply #1:

Joined: 6/2010
    Reputation: +694
    good review bro, i would space it out a little bit though to make it easier to read.

June 23, 2011

Age: 32

June 23, 2011
     hey everyone another muscle meds review. I really like this company (mhp's sister). I have taken 4 other products and have enjoyed them all. even their test booster is my favorite. so far Xtend has been the best intra workout supplement so far. so lets see how this ranks.

price=9 this was pretty good, i got this for 20 bucks at their warehouse but it goes for like 25 online which is average. but like most it didnt last me a whole month.

profile=9 everything looks good here. im not crazy about the 10:1:1 ratio but it has 5g of bcaas, 5g of glutamine and 500mg of assorted Aminos which arginine tops. the only reason this didnt get a ten was the lack of citrilane malate. but with no prob blend and only 1.5g of filler per serving is great.

taste=6 this really needed some getting used to. i had the watermelon flavor and it was really chalky and very foamy. you really had to play around with the water to get the right taste.

effective=10 no matter what my complaints are, this worked. i almost didnt have any soreness but you still felt your muscles tightend the day after you worked them.

mixability=7 again this got foamy, i needed to use my 25oz cup of water so this could mix correctly.

I would recommend this. even though i still think Xtend is better its only by a slim margin. once you get past the taste and the mixing you have a really good product that works.
    Reply #1:
    Mooselini
    Mooselini

Joined: 10/2010
    Reviews: 28
    Reputation: +2203
    @rico is this better than recoup?

Reply #2:
    makeshift
    makeshift

Joined: 4/2011
    Reviews: 11
    Reputation: +172
    Another great review Rico!

Reply #3:
    Frankiemusc
    Frankiemusc

Joined: 8/2010
    Reviews: 37
    Reputation: +1228
    Good review

What # review is this?

You should change ur user name to: Supp Master, or Supp ***, King of Supps, Dr Supp

Reply #4:
    IRISH89
    IRISH89

Joined: 4/2011
    Reviews: 17
    Reputation: +319
    Great review bro, was looking at this bout love xtend to much.

Reply #5:

Joined: 6/2010
    Reputation: +694
    @mooselini about the same. the recovery was a hair better than recoup but recoup tasted a hell of alot better. also u get a little more out of this.

@frankie the suppmastergeneral lol its like 123 i think

Reply #6:
    jscribbs26
    jscribbs26

Joined: 11/2010
    Reviews: 6
    Reputation: +118
    you didnt like the taste??!! this stuff tasted as good as chained out. guess everyones different

Reply #7:
    BigHoop65
    BigHoop65

Joined: 10/2010
    Reviews: 1
    Reputation: +5
    Solid review... Im partial to the lime flavor myself. I'll take that over Xtend any day.

Have you used Amino Decanate? Submit your own Review!

Tags: Amino Decanate