NUKE

By: Muscle Warfare

January 13, 2011

Wow, what a sparsely dosed concoction of overpriced & overhyped product! Can we say "MuscleTech"??

Such an impressive ingredient profile, until the experienced consumer discovers how embarassingly underdosed the product is. Since they consider this an "intra/post workout" product let's compare it to Xtend, shall we...?

Xtend....$20 cheaper or better, depending where you get it.

Glutamine-...

Xtend....$20 cheaper or better, depending where you get it.

Glutamine- Nuke has 500mg while Xtend has 2.5 grams
Leucine- Nuke has 2000mg while Xtend has 3.5 grams
L-Valine- Nuke 250mg Xtend 1.75 grams

Shall I go on? I think you get the picture. The list goes on and on with low doses of amino acids, plus malodextrin and waxy maize starch, plus a few sprinkles of prohormones so underdosed they may as well not even be there.

Muscle Warfare and MuscleTech are laughing high five-ing each other behind your backs, people. Spending all their money on awesome looking ads and saying how hardcore their products are, with little money left over to actually put worthwhile ingredients into the product. A savage waste of money. Buy Xtend, it tastes better anyway.

• kevO
      January 13, 2011

Agreed on the overhype these products get.
      There are small amounts of prohormones in it?? Really??
    • Tdevil
      January 13, 2011

Yeah, a useless sprinkle of NMDA just so they can call it a prohormone amino supplement.
    • shinndigg
      January 13, 2011

Good review man. I agree , it's hard to come by a better recovery product then Xtend.
    • IamAlex
      January 13, 2011

Xtend just does it for me. I've tried MBCAA and Purple Wraath and Xtend takes the crown.
    • Wildninjamonk
      January 13, 2011

Lol, I love how they use target words in order to get the non-educated consumer to buy it, such as "Hormonal Amplifying Matrix", "SERM selective estrogen receptor", and "Testosterone Enhancer".

December 12, 2010

Awesome product! Finally an intra-post with no creatine and a test booster. Personally I recommend this be taken during your workout mixed with Glyco Maize by ON. The pump is insane and the endurance is endless. If you're looking for a caffeine rush this isn't the product, try Napalm. This product gives your body exactly what it needs during intense training. Yeah, if you're not eating or training right you're not going to see huge results but if you're serious about getting big and ripped this is a great addition.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Insane Pump
        February 6, 2014

The first time I tried Nuke was in sampler pack then about a month after I started to use MOAB I bought a container to give it a shot for real. I bought the grape flavored one two times, it's really sweet like a over sugared kool-aid and made me drink more water. I started off with one scoop and I felt the difference right away while working. At first gave me extra energy and a great extra pump and a lot of extra energy after working out. At first I was kind of upset cause i didn't think it worked, until my homeboy told me we've been working out for two in half hours doing longer sets with more reps. It took me a while to realize it but I was in the zone and time kind of flew by while lifting after taking the stack. It didn't give me the shakes like napalm and it helped me recover a lot faster. After the month I doubled up on the scoops and everything at the gym seemed like second nature by the time I started pushing 250lbs on on the bench and wasn't completely worn out after. I worked out every other day for two hours a day, that plus the MOAB put me in the zone like nothing else mattered. Then I stopped working out for a while due to hand and back injury then stared up again about a 2 months after I recovered but it wasn't the same because I was less motivated and I wasn't working out half or taking the other stack plus bad dieting and drinking, it seemed like small energy boost that dehydrated me. I stopped drinking and starting eating better but without the extra stack, proper motivation to push myself to the limits and workout like I did before it was almost just like taking any other pre workout mix. It's was kind of pricy but it was worth it when I was into heavy lifting.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Insane Pump

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.