Muscle Warfare Napalm

This brand is believed to have posted fake reviews. Please read the details in the following threads: Muscle Warfare rep posting FAKE reviews!
Napalm Muscle Warfare
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (25 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 83% (Reliable)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump250 Reviews
SuperPump250 (250 Reviews)
MRI Black Powder Reviews
Black Powder (154 Reviews)
USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
Jack3d (1006 Reviews)
BPI 1.M.R Reviews
1.M.R (191 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

BSN NO-Xplode Reviews
MuscleTech naNO Vapor Reviews
naNO Vapor (120 Reviews)
4.9

Related Forum Topics

Napalm ! Is this a test booster or growth hormone ? Safe ??
Hey guys I just purchased some Napalm today from Vitamin Shoppe. A buddy of mine...

Has anyone else seen the the new Muscle Warfare PWO? (Napalm Mini-Gun)
Just wondering if anyone has seen or herd or even tried the new PWO Napalm Mini-...

Pronabolin/Napalm
Just noticed some links to info about NDMA and got me thinking about the stack I...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Napalm is an interesting pre-workout blend that isn't just another ho-hum stimulant blend. Instead of just stopping at stimulants to get the most out of your workout, it also contains products designed to optimize hormone levels, namely testosterone. Containing high quality ingredients such as D-Aspartic Acid, it's designed to take your training intensity to a whole new level.

Napalm Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Napalm Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Insane Energy (19)
  • Great Focus (17)
  • Endurance (16)
  • Good Pumps (13)
  • Not Wanting To Workout Without It. (11)
  • If You Complain About Taste You Are A Hack (6)
  • Very Moody (5)
  • Bad Taste (4)
February 9, 2012

Reviews: 81

Age: 45

February 9, 2012
 Just coming off my 2nd month of napalm-mini. This, without a doubt, increased my 1rm significantly. However, those gains seem to be only when I'm on it and I am returning to my previous levels rather quickly.

That, combined with the side effects I felt after 4-5 weeks of use (dizziness and cruddy feeling later in the day, headaches, etc.) give me pause as to whether or not I will do another cycle. I love lifting heavy and this achieves that hands down, but not sure at what cost long-term.
Cons:
  • Strength
  • Great Focus
  • Results Extremely Fast
  • Too Many Side Effects
  • Feel Terrible After Your Workouts
Reply #1:

Joined: 2/2012
Reviews: 81
Reputation: +3568
As a follow up, I was stacking this with Muscle Warfare's NMDA and once I dropped the NMDA from the equation the side effects seems to have gone away.

March 18, 2013

voricj

Reviews: 1

Age: 46

March 18, 2013
 I was introduced to this product by a salesperson at the Supplement Store. I had been using Redline for energy prior to this. This product gives energy like no other I have taken. Initially, I would crash several hours after taking it. Also, I would feel somewhat jittery until I figured out the dosage for me which was 1/2 scoop to 3/4 scoop and not more. In my last week, I experienced sleeplessness. The product seemed to keep up awake and energetic for the entire day. I also had some chest pains. I am conflicted about not taking it any longer, or again because it has been so effective. I would run faster and longer with strength than I ever could. I tend to sweat anyway but this helped me to sweat that much more. People have commented how thin I have become which is due, in part, to this product. I think I should have had more water throughout the day and restricted my other caffeine drinks. With that said, I think it is a great product and capable of living up to its claims.
The taste is not pleasant but with additional watering, it is tolerable.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Insane Energy
  • Strength
  • Endurance
  • Great Focus
  • Lean Gains
  • Results Extremely Fast
  • Not Wanting To Workout Without It.
  • If You Complain About Taste You Are A Hack
August 2, 2012

newmaniumj

Reviews: 4

Age: 22

August 2, 2012
 Alright, i've been reading through this and I wanted to say that some people are either truly unlucky with this product or haven't worked out the right dosing (and to that 15 year old kid, just a f**king idiot)

Results: 10/10 - This product does what it's meant to do. It makes you focused, energized and aware. It pushes you that extra mile. I do have to say it makes you sweat like a beast. I use this only on days I do supersets though mostly because it doesn't stack with creatine and cuz it makes you sweat like crazy its great for burning down fat.

Taste 1/10 - taste like ass. At first it was ok, but getting towards the end of my 2nd tub and i can barely drink it (gag reflex kicks in from time to time). Mostly because i'm double dosing (2 scoops 35 mins prior with 650ml water) and it's filling and the flavour just doesn't appeal to me.
Then again, you don't drink this stuff for the taste.

Side effects: From what i've read people have had some weird stuff happen to them. I'll admit first time i used this, I took a sample, which I think was 2 1/2 scoops, and it totally f-d me up. After working out for 4 hours (Because I was able to somehow...) I had the biggest crash of my life and was numb all over. I honestly say though, that's because I stupid for taking too much, especially on such a strong product with so much stim in it. After working out my limits and on my 2nd time around, with a 2 scoop portion it works as intended, better than any others I've tried (Crack, C4, 1.M.R, Jack3d[im going back to jack3d after though because of the creatine stack ability] and NOXplode).

Value: 6/10 - reason I say 6 is because it's expensive. It does last a while, but it's costly, short and simple.

Hope this helps, and honestly, this product does look a bit dodgy, but once you've used it properly, you'll be amazed by the results.

Oh and I thought I should say this : IT SAYS 1 SCOOP AND NO MORE. Obviously when you start any product, you should stick with their recommendations, it's not on their for the hell of it. Eventually your body becomes more and more stim desensitized and eventually these products need higher portioning. To that kid who took 3 scoops cuz he was tired. He should be smacked. Go grow up before using this stuff, you haven't even gotten past your natural testosterone producing years.. and you're pumping yourself full of enhancers.. it won't help you.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Insane Energy
  • Good Pumps
  • Strength
  • Great Focus
  • Results Extremely Fast
  • Not Wanting To Workout Without It.
  • If You Complain About Taste You Are A Hack
July 13, 2012

bobbyblitz

Age: 19

July 13, 2012
 i have to say i loved this pre workout. for me this beat out all the others ive tried. it helped me have some of the best workouts and results.

effectiveness 10/10 i am not stim sensitive so it takes a good product to get me going and this did it. from the first day of using this product i was pushing my workouts to new highs. with this in my stack i had amazing gains.

taste 9/10 i had grape and had a great taste but with room temp water it does have a bit of an after taste. it mixed great as well so your not swallowing chalk.

value 7/10 the value is my main issue. if you shop around you can find a good price but for the most part its not cheap.

overall 9/10 overall i give this a 9/10. i had great results and faster than i expected for a product. great taste but the price is what kills me but if you really shop around you can find a decent price. i recommend this product
Pros:
Cons:
  • Insane Energy
  • Pleasant Tasting
  • Good Pumps
  • Strength
  • Endurance
  • Great Focus
  • Results Extremely Fast
  • Not Wanting To Workout Without It.
June 16, 2012

caleefornyuh

Reviews: 3

Age: 25

June 16, 2012
 Great great pre-workout. I enjoyed the taste, tasted like crushed up flinstone vitamins. The energy was smooth and pretty strong, kind of like Jack3d without the itchy or buzzed feeling. I had no crash after this product and I didn't feel any unnatural feelings in my chest while taking this product (unlike some of the other pre-workouts). Muscle pumps were actually pretty good, and I am usually pretty good at weeding out placebo effects, and I really felt that my test went up a bit on this product. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a solid pre-workout without the jitteriness or chest strains.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Pleasant Tasting
  • Recovery Inbetween Sets
  • Results Extremely Fast
  • Lean Gains
  • Great Focus
  • Endurance
  • Strength
  • Good Pumps
May 15, 2012

straightmerk

Age: 20

May 15, 2012
 straight up i gained 15 pounds in one week on my bench taking this stuff. tasted like crap but im not in it for the taste its how it works and it works great. it didnt take long for it to kick in either.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Insane Energy
  • Good Pumps
  • Strength
  • Endurance
  • Great Focus
March 9, 2012

Stumpy40

Reviews: 3

Age: 50

March 9, 2012
 Very disappointed. First two workouts I had one scoop prior to. The next two workouts 2 scoops prior to workout. Zero effects. None. Nothing. Although, it did make me sleepy.

I've taken everything from Jack3d to Walmart brands of pre-workouts. The cheap @ss Walmart brand worked better than Napalm.

Napalm is expensive and doesn't work.
Pros:
Cons:
  • No Pump
  • No Extra Energy.
  • Made Me Sleepy.
  • No Pump Noticed
February 23, 2012

EATNLIFT

Reviews: 4

Age: 29

February 23, 2012
 I tried this after a recommendation from a supplement store, the guy said jack3d etc were just stimulants but this had stimulants and would also assist with muscle growth (I had good muscle growth but i would have without it because i was training hard). The best thing about this for me was that it always put me in an awesome mood and made me super positive. It gave me alot of energy but not quite as much as jack3d but it felt alot more natural and less like a drug. I had awesome workouts and good results until I injured my shoulder at work. I would have to say it was the best pre workout i have ever taken because it gave me a really positive attitude when i can be a bit cynical at times. It didn't give me as much energy as jack3d but i didn't get immune to it like i did with jack3d. It is a bit pricey but i will take it again inbetween tubs of jack3d. I have tried razor8 black powder jack3d assault and napalm and napalm made me feel the best. Jack3d got me the most pumped up at first but i did get immune to it eventually. I think in future i will switch between napalm and jack3d to avoid building up too much of a resistance to either. It also made me very focused and a much better guitar player. Overall it works well and although it didn't make me bounce of the walls like jack3d did the first time, it gave me enough energy and made me feel really good and I didn't develop as much of a tolerance but that may be due to my injury interupting my training regime. I felt awesome after my workouts and it put me in a really good mood.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Positive Mindset
  • Pleasant Tasting
  • Good Pumps
  • Strength
  • Endurance
  • Great Focus
  • Lean Gains
  • Recovery Inbetween Sets
    February 18, 2012

hardworker

Age: 29

February 18, 2012
     This is my first review ever, so go easy on me.

The product I'm reviewing is Napalm from MuscleWarfare. I freaking love this stuff. I've tried Jack'd(not impressed), 1MR(I really liked and used until I found Napalm), Assualt(I liked, just wish it was stronger). I didn't experience any crashing afterwards BUT I'm also NOT stim sensitive.

I'll start off with the one character flaw of Napalm. I've never felt like crying but at times, i'd feel as if the world was against me. Like, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't accomplish anything. And this feeling would come and go throughout the day. The longer you take napalm, the better you get at overcoming those reoccuring "feelings".

Effectiveness... I gave it a 9 because I got the same physical reaction as taking 1MR, but the mental clarity and focus with Napalm is amazing. And again, I'm not stim sensitive, so there were no crashing issues for me.

Gains... let me start off by saying I am large. 6'0 ft 275 lbs. I'm not trying to bulk up, just get leaner. Its hard for me to see noticiable changes but after using this product there were slight changes. The cuts in my arms and shoulders were a little deeper. My chest is firmer and my abs are noticiable when flexed. (Only when flexed though lol)

Mixability... the punch and grape flavor are good. They're not the best but definitely enjoyable. It doesn't completely disolve but i'd say about 98% of it does. Just a little grainy on the last sip. And yes, the color changing is pretty cool.

Value... I gave it a 7 cause it is pricey. But it works so... just try and keep a look out for special offers.

Hope this reviews helps...

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Noticiable Cuts
    • Insane Energy
    • Pleasant Tasting
    • Good Pumps
    • Endurance
    • Great Focus
    January 7, 2012

brandennesbi

Reviews: 1

Age: 21

January 7, 2012
     i have taken alot of pre workouts, c4, jac3d, force factor, and now im cycling napalm mini gun, i like mini gun a whole lot better then the original packets i tried that came free on a trial. the energy is insane, good focus, i definitely dont feel tingly like i did with jack3d and c4, not the greatest tasting but i dont care about the taste! i noticed that this product has helped me with strength and when i do cardio it energizes me throughout the whole session! ive been able to drop 2 minutes on a 2 mile run since starting this product started at a 16:00 now down to a 14:26 i would reccomend this to any one
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Insane Energy
    • Endurance
    • Great Focus
    • Lean Gains
    • Very Moody
    • Anger

Have you used Napalm? Submit your own Review!