Napalm Reviews

By: Muscle Warfare

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

10 11

Ranks #92 of 172 (better than 47%) in

Napalm is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Muscle Warfare. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.
COMPARE SIMILAR

Tdevil
  December 3, 2010

Ah, Napalm. I will give you my best description being the first to review. A truly bizaar ***tail to put it mildly.

At first glance this is a very odd looking powder. Looks like brown sawdust with glitter in it. Doesn't look or smell appealing, but when I made the drink it dissolved fairly nice (glitter remaining). No real sediment, no chalkiness. It was really quite enjoyable to drink. Sweet fruit punch, no aftertaste, no bitterness. Very pleasant.

Now for the effect- I'm not even sure where to start with this one. The stimulant profile is outlandish, with an eye-popping caffeine/guarana blend totaling a mind bending 2 grams! Seriously? SERIOUSLY??! That's not all, the thermogenics/amino/other stim profile goes on and on, if you can even pronounce half the names of them you'd be lucky.

The rush was otherworldly, with a euphoric lightheadedness accompanied by a feeling of walking on air, not to mention sweating and tingling as well. Energy was berserk to the point where I could almost equate it to delirium. Muscle fatigue would not come, whether it be the product was that good or I just didn't know when to stop. When your head is spinning you can't really tell what your muscles are doing anyway. One rep after another, with sort of an "aura" of heat coming off of me.

This is a questionable product to say the least. The insane stims can almost be considered irresponsible on the maker's part. If you want a totally Cracked-out workout this will do it, I just wonder how long this will be on the market.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Insane Energy
  • Pleasant Tasting
  • Stim Profile Is Questionable
  • No Pump Noticed
newmaniumj
  August 2, 2012

Alright, i've been reading through this and I wanted to say that some people are either truly unlucky with this product or haven't worked out the right dosing (and to that 15 year old kid, just a f**king idiot)

Results: 10/10 - This product does what it's meant to do. It makes you focused, energized and aware. It pushes you that extra mile. I do have to say it makes you sweat like a beast. I use this only on days I do supersets though mostly because it doesn't stack with creatine and cuz it makes you sweat like crazy its great for burning down fat.

Taste 1/10 - taste like ass. At first it was ok, but getting towards the end of my 2nd tub and i can barely drink it (gag reflex kicks in from time to time). Mostly because i'm double dosing (2 scoops 35 mins prior with 650ml water) and it's filling and the flavour just doesn't appeal to me.
Then again, you don't drink this stuff for the taste.

Side effects: From what i've read people have had some weird stuff happen to them. I'll admit first time i used this, I took a sample, which I think was 2 1/2 scoops, and it totally f-d me up. After working out for 4 hours (Because I was able to somehow...) I had the biggest crash of my life and was numb all over. I honestly say though, that's because I stupid for taking too much, especially on such a strong product with so much stim in it. After working out my limits and on my 2nd time around, with a 2 scoop portion it works as intended, better than any others I've tried (Crack, C4, 1.M.R, Jack3d[im going back to jack3d after though because of the creatine stack ability] and NOXplode).

Value: 6/10 - reason I say 6 is because it's expensive. It does last a while, but it's costly, short and simple.

Hope this helps, and honestly, this product does look a bit dodgy, but once you've used it properly, you'll be amazed by the results.

Oh and I thought I should say this : IT SAYS 1 SCOOP AND NO MORE. Obviously when you start any product, you should stick with their recommendations, it's not on their for the hell of it. Eventually your body becomes more and more stim desensitized and eventually these products need higher portioning. To that kid who took 3 scoops cuz he was tired. He should be smacked. Go grow up before using this stuff, you haven't even gotten past your natural testosterone producing years.. and you're pumping yourself full of enhancers.. it won't help you.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Insane Energy
  • Good Pumps
  • Strength
  • Great Focus
  • Results Extremely Fast
  • Not Wanting To Workout Without It.
  • If You Complain About Taste You Are A Hack
IdiotProof
  May 29, 2011

This review is for "Mini-gun" which might just be a smaller can. I only paid $21 bucks for it and it looks to be half the size of what is in the picture.

I have used Jacked and a few other cans of Garbage (N.O. Explode was one of them) that don't compare to Jacked and this one.

This stuff is crazy. Doesn't make my skin tingle like Jacked, but wholly carp does it ever make me a beast in the gym.

I don't know about the pumps, who doesn't get pumped in the gym for crying out loud?

All I know is my workouts were better with this than anything else I have taken and that's what you really want to know, right?

The taste is horrendous and leaves a sweet aftertaste that lingers almost the entire day, kind of like a glutamine hangover.

My kids love the little mixing magic trick that turns it from blue to purple to red. That was just gravy for me.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Insane Energy
  • Endurance
  • Not Wanting To Workout Without It.
kxyx8611
  May 14, 2011

Great Pre-Workout product. I get this product for about $25 dollars and you only need one scoop (5g) to do the job. There are 30 servings per container. The taste is not bad if you mix it with some type of sweetened drink, I use G2 Gatorade. Strength gains and endurance are unbelieveable due to the N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid. This product has recieved some negative reviews but I have not noticed any negative side effects. No jitters, Nausea, Mood swings, gastric problems like many other pre-workouts. I highly recommend this product and will continue to use it exclusively.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Insane Energy
  • Strength
  • Endurance
    xrox11
      February 18, 2011

Background:
    First off i'd like to say i'm not a novice when it comes to Stimulants, I'm 29 years old and I've tryed all sorts of pre-workouts/fat burners from ephedrine loaded stackers when they were legal to the latest Jacked 3d, Winstrol, Sust. 250 etc.
    PRODUCT REVIEW:
    This stuff is through the roof as far the pump you get, I've used this preworkout during crossfit workouts and traditional gym workouts and there is very little out there that can compete with this. During high intensity crossfit workouts I push through everything and at some points you almost have to back off and take it easy because you are almost pushing so hard that your going to pass out or puke, and during traditional gym days the energy and pump you get is phenomenal.
    SOME PRO's/CONS:
    I do agree there is a certain effect to your psychological well being such as that "feeling bad" and "want to cry" feeling other reviewers are talking about. This product is not for everyone, just read the disclaimer on the back of the bottle it clearly states it. This will put you through a serious test of your psyche and if you are level headed and dont have an addictive personality then have at this stuff. You will be pleasantly surprised.
    After very high intensity crossfit workouts I would normally feel completely terrible and would be physically drained, and after using Napalm there would be times that i would find myself doing the workout of the day again! Crazy.
    USAGE:
    I cycled Napalm on for about 2 months and the first month i found myself taking it almost 4-5 times a week before a workout. Not a good idea because I found myself almost needing it to be able to workout so I had to cycle it off slowly for the last month.
    The Stim. definatly takes hold of you for sure, I had to slowly come off of it and have been successful with it so far. I'll buy another bottle or 3 before they make this illegal. Enjoy.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Insane Energy
    • Pleasant Tasting
    • Not Wanting To Workout Without It.
    romanxs1
    Rep: -54
      December 21, 2010

Napalm is a fairly new product and I would like to go over in detail what my experiences are with it.

Performance 7/10: It would give me crazy energy when I would use it every couple of days, if used every day your body gets used to it and you only get the side effects without benefits. Extreme energy, great pumps and reduced body fat.

Side Effects: I had a ton of side effects and so did my friends who were taking it, some of them are in their 20s. Nausea, huge depression, feelings of guilt, paranoia. This is just to list a few. I cannot believe that it had so many side effects. I would feel really emotionally unstable after taking this. When I was almost done with the bottle the side effects I would say doubled. Headaches started occurring, I drink 130 oz of water a day so I know it was not dehydration. Sometimes I felt so bad after the workout's like I dying. Numbness in arms, it was scary. I did manage to finish the whole tub and swore not to buy it ever again. I do not recommend this supplement.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Good Pumps
    • Too Many Side Effects
    hardworker
      February 18, 2012

This is my first review ever, so go easy on me.

The product I'm reviewing is Napalm from MuscleWarfare. I freaking love this stuff. I've tried Jack'd(not impressed), 1MR(I really liked and used until I found Napalm), Assualt(I liked, just wish it was stronger). I didn't experience any crashing afterwards BUT I'm also NOT stim sensitive.

I'll start off with the one character flaw of Napalm. I've never felt like crying but at times, i'd feel as if the world was against me. Like, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't accomplish anything. And this feeling would come and go throughout the day. The longer you take napalm, the better you get at overcoming those reoccuring "feelings".

Effectiveness... I gave it a 9 because I got the same physical reaction as taking 1MR, but the mental clarity and focus with Napalm is amazing. And again, I'm not stim sensitive, so there were no crashing issues for me.

Gains... let me start off by saying I am large. 6'0 ft 275 lbs. I'm not trying to bulk up, just get leaner. Its hard for me to see noticiable changes but after using this product there were slight changes. The cuts in my arms and shoulders were a little deeper. My chest is firmer and my abs are noticiable when flexed. (Only when flexed though lol)

Mixability... the punch and grape flavor are good. They're not the best but definitely enjoyable. It doesn't completely disolve but i'd say about 98% of it does. Just a little grainy on the last sip. And yes, the color changing is pretty cool.

Value... I gave it a 7 cause it is pricey. But it works so... just try and keep a look out for special offers.

Hope this reviews helps...
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Insane Energy
    • Pleasant Tasting
    • Good Pumps
    • Endurance
    • Great Focus
    • Lean Gains
    • Noticiable Cuts
    bobkat
    Rep: 0
      June 29, 2011

This is by far the best Prework out I have ever used. I have tried pretty much everything and this stuff blows everything out of the water. I have done cycles of AAS so most prework outs really dont get me going however this stuff is awesome.

As far as the side effects everyone is talking about, yes they exist. Instead of a crash like you get from every other pre work out this stuff will make you want to cry about past lovers/moon/earth whatever... Which is awesome/funny because you realize that this stuff is making you act ridiculous. And honestly id prefer being an emotional *** for an hour than crashing for an hour and feeling like crap for the rest of the day.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Insane Energy
    • Recovery Inbetween Sets
    • Results Extremely Fast
    • Lean Gains
    • Great Focus
    • Endurance
    • Strength
    • Good Pumps
    • Very Moody
    • If You Complain About Taste You Are A Hack
    USMCRAGE
    Rep: -2
      June 25, 2011

This is honestly the greatest pre - workout I've ever tried. and I'm not novice to pre-workouts. After trying, No-explode,Jack3d, White Flood,Quick fire, and more. The overall energy was insane. I saw results instantly when I first started taking it. Cool color changes when mixed. Pumps were amazing, focus was incredible, and you will have GOD feeling for hours with no crash at all. Plus it has no creatine. Recovery in between sets is through the roof. I could Max Out a set and 20 sec later i feel like I had done nothing at all and I would do it again!!!!!! I'm a very easy sweater due to my Italian genes but with this I sweat twice as much. I don't really feel the Beta=alanine tingling feeling I used to get with White Flood, I love that feeling. White Flood is my 2nd favorite pre-workout and that too works like a charm. Jack3d is *** But the recovery was amazing.beware you will have DOMS for 5 - 7 days, so take a lot of amino acids and protein cause of the soreness. For the price I bought it at Amazon for 30 bucks. Pretty good price for 45 servings. Make sure you don't take it every day for workouts, otherwise your body will get used to it after a while. Overall Best Product I've ever tried. I've tried many other Muscle Warfare products and they are all legit. Napalm is like steroids in a powder form with no side effects!!!!!!!!!!!!
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Insane Energy
    • Recovery Inbetween Sets
    • Results Extremely Fast
    • Lean Gains
    • More Definition
    • Increases Mood
    • More Definiton
    • Unstoppable Feeling
    • God Mode
    • Cool Color Changes
    • Endurance
    • Strength
    • Good Pumps
    • No Creatine
      greenirish
        June 8, 2011

Hey guys this is a review for the Napalm Mini Gun which is in a smaller container and holds 30 servings.

To start off Id like to say that I have been a huge Noxipro fan and didn't think anything could compare to the results I got from taking it.... Well I was wrong, Napalm was just as good maybe even better than Noxipro!

Value 10/10 I got this at my local supplement store for only 20$! which is a great buy for any broke college student! I only needed to take 1 scoop per workout and the results were great.

Taste 7/10 Now the taste of Napalm was the only downside of this supplement it had a chemical taste to it and also the fruit punch flavor to me was not that great. But then again I am not a big fruit punch fan so maybe others will feel different about the taste.

Effectiveness 10/10 Now this is where the product shines, as I said before I only needed to take 1 scoop and trust me thats all you need! The energy I got was great I didn't feel to crazy like some people reported. And also the focus I got while taking this was by far the best out of any pre workout supplement I have tried.

Overall I feel this product is great for any well experienced lifters... Anyone who is too sensitive to stimulates I would suggest trying something else. As for the crazy side effects some people were reporting I didn't have any problems.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Insane Energy
      • Great Focus