Napalm

By: Muscle Warfare

Ah, Napalm. I will give you my best description being the first to review. A truly bizaar ***tail to put it mildly.

At first glance this is a very odd looking powder. Looks like brown sawdust with glitter in it. Doesn't look or smell appealing, but when I made the drink it dissolved fairly nice (glitter remaining). No real sediment, no chalkiness. It was really quite enjoyable to drink. Sweet fruit punch, no aftertaste, no bitterness. Very pleasant.

Now for the effect- I'm not even sure where...

Now for the effect- I'm not even sure where to start with this one. The stimulant profile is outlandish, with an eye-popping caffeine/guarana blend totaling a mind bending 2 grams! Seriously? SERIOUSLY??! That's not all, the thermogenics/amino/other stim profile goes on and on, if you can even pronounce half the names of them you'd be lucky.

The rush was otherworldly, with a euphoric lightheadedness accompanied by a feeling of walking on air, not to mention sweating and tingling as well. Energy was berserk to the point where I could almost equate it to delirium. Muscle fatigue would not come, whether it be the product was that good or I just didn't know when to stop. When your head is spinning you can't really tell what your muscles are doing anyway. One rep after another, with sort of an "aura" of heat coming off of me.

This is a questionable product to say the least. The insane stims can almost be considered irresponsible on the maker's part. If you want a totally Cracked-out workout this will do it, I just wonder how long this will be on the market.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Insane Energy
  • Pleasant Tasting

• joeoftwins
      December 3, 2010

Very entertaining review to say the least..I'm staying far away from that stuff.
      December 3, 2010

Basically it made me lose track of time, almost like blacking out. A full hour went by and I honestly couldn't remember where the time went, but my pecs were quivering so I knew what I did with the time elapsed. The weird effect wears off almost as quickly as it comes on.
    • ruabeyo
      (-111)
      December 3, 2010

I think you should put it in little baggies and sell it on the streets...

That!!! Is absolutely ridiculous!!!

Thanks for the heads up.
    • IamAlex
      December 3, 2010

Are you used to taking preworkouts?
    • Cray

Nice review.

Good question by Alex - how sensitive are you to stims?
      December 4, 2010

How sensitive am I? I am a preworkout veteran. I am desensitized to nearly everything but for some reason White Flood and Dorian Yates Noxpump never fail me. Now this ball of fire.

Great Pre-Workout product. I get this product for about $25 dollars and you only need one scoop (5g) to do the job. There are 30 servings per container. The taste is not bad if you mix it with some type of sweetened drink, I use G2 Gatorade. Strength gains and endurance are unbelieveable due to the N-Methyl-D-Aspartic Acid. This product has recieved some negative reviews but I have not noticed any negative side effects. No jitters, Nausea, Mood swings, gastric problems like many other pre-workouts. I highly recommend this product and will continue to use it exclusively.
     Cons:
    • Strength
    • Endurance
    • Insane Energy

Background:
      First off i'd like to say i'm not a novice when it comes to Stimulants, I'm 29 years old and I've tryed all sorts of pre-workouts/fat burners from ephedrine loaded stackers when they were legal to the latest Jacked 3d, Winstrol, Sust. 250 etc.
      PRODUCT REVIEW:
      Background:
      PRODUCT REVIEW:
      This stuff is through the roof as far the pump you get, I've used this preworkout during crossfit workouts and traditional gym workouts and there is very little out there that can compete with this. During high intensity crossfit workouts I push through everything and at some points you almost have to back off and take it easy because you are almost pushing so hard that your going to pass out or puke, and during traditional gym days the energy and pump you get is phenomenal.
      SOME PRO's/CONS:
      I do agree there is a certain effect to your psychological well being such as that "feeling bad" and "want to cry" feeling other reviewers are talking about. This product is not for everyone, just read the disclaimer on the back of the bottle it clearly states it. This will put you through a serious test of your psyche and if you are level headed and dont have an addictive personality then have at this stuff. You will be pleasantly surprised.
      After very high intensity crossfit workouts I would normally feel completely terrible and would be physically drained, and after using Napalm there would be times that i would find myself doing the workout of the day again! Crazy.
      USAGE:
      I cycled Napalm on for about 2 months and the first month i found myself taking it almost 4-5 times a week before a workout. Not a good idea because I found myself almost needing it to be able to workout so I had to cycle it off slowly for the last month.
      The Stim. definatly takes hold of you for sure, I had to slowly come off of it and have been successful with it so far. I'll buy another bottle or 3 before they make this illegal. Enjoy.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Insane Energy
      • Pleasant Tasting

Alright, i've been reading through this and I wanted to say that some people are either truly unlucky with this product or haven't worked out the right dosing (and to that 15 year old kid, just a f**king idiot)

Results: 10/10 - This product does what it's meant to do. It makes you focused, energized and aware. It pushes you that extra mile. I do have to say it makes you sweat like a beast. I use this only on days I do supersets though mostly because it doesn't stack with creatine and cuz it makes you sweat like crazy its great for burning down fat.

Taste 1/10 - taste like...

Taste 1/10 - taste like ass. At first it was ok, but getting towards the end of my 2nd tub and i can barely drink it (gag reflex kicks in from time to time). Mostly because i'm double dosing (2 scoops 35 mins prior with 650ml water) and it's filling and the flavour just doesn't appeal to me.
        Then again, you don't drink this stuff for the taste.

Side effects: From what i've read people have had some weird stuff happen to them. I'll admit first time i used this, I took a sample, which I think was 2 1/2 scoops, and it totally f-d me up. After working out for 4 hours (Because I was able to somehow...) I had the biggest crash of my life and was numb all over. I honestly say though, that's because I stupid for taking too much, especially on such a strong product with so much stim in it. After working out my limits and on my 2nd time around, with a 2 scoop portion it works as intended, better than any others I've tried (Crack, C4, 1.M.R, Jack3d[im going back to jack3d after though because of the creatine stack ability] and NOXplode).

Value: 6/10 - reason I say 6 is because it's expensive. It does last a while, but it's costly, short and simple.

Hope this helps, and honestly, this product does look a bit dodgy, but once you've used it properly, you'll be amazed by the results.

Oh and I thought I should say this : IT SAYS 1 SCOOP AND NO MORE. Obviously when you start any product, you should stick with their recommendations, it's not on their for the hell of it. Eventually your body becomes more and more stim desensitized and eventually these products need higher portioning. To that kid who took 3 scoops cuz he was tired. He should be smacked. Go grow up before using this stuff, you haven't even gotten past your natural testosterone producing years.. and you're pumping yourself full of enhancers.. it won't help you.
         Pros:
         Cons:
        • Insane Energy
        • Good Pumps
        • Strength
        • Great Focus
        • Results Extremely Fast

This review is for "Mini-gun" which might just be a smaller can. I only paid $21 bucks for it and it looks to be half the size of what is in the picture.

I have used Jacked and a few other cans of Garbage (N.O. Explode was one of them) that don't compare to Jacked and this one.

This stuff is crazy. Doesn't make my skin tingle like Jacked,...

This stuff is crazy. Doesn't make my skin tingle like Jacked, but wholly carp does it ever make me a beast in the gym.

I don't know about the pumps, who doesn't get pumped in the gym for crying out loud?

All I know is my workouts were better with this than anything else I have taken and that's what you really want to know, right?

The taste is horrendous and leaves a sweet aftertaste that lingers almost the entire day, kind of like a glutamine hangover.

My kids love the little mixing magic trick that turns it from blue to purple to red. That was just gravy for me.
           Pros:
           Cons:
          • Insane Energy
          • Endurance

Napalm is a fairly new product and I would like to go over in detail what my experiences are with it.

Performance 7/10: It would give me crazy energy when I would use it every couple of days, if used every day your body gets used to it and you only get the side effects without benefits. Extreme energy, great pumps and reduced body fat.

Side Effects: I had a ton of side effects and so did my friends who were taking it, some of them are in their 20s. Nausea, huge depression, feelings of guilt, paranoia. This is just to list a few. I cannot believe that it had so many side effects. I would feel really emotionally unstable after taking this. When I was almost done with the bottle the side effects I would say doubled. Headaches started occurring, I drink 130 oz of water a day so I know it was not dehydration. Sometimes I felt so bad after the workout's like I dying. Numbness in arms, it was scary. I did manage to finish the whole tub and swore not to buy it ever again. I do not recommend this supplement.
             Pros:
             Cons:
            • Good Pumps

• kevO
                December 21, 2010

Yea bro this stuff is questionable at best. Check out the other review on it, dude hit it on the head. The stimulant profile is ridiculous, and would cause anyone to feel 'off'. Somewhat shady product IMO.
                December 21, 2010

So I'm not losing my mind on the effects of this crap? There were moments where I felt like dropping to my knees and crying. I felt so damn stupid- I have a good life, job, family, a lot to live for. I couldn't figure out what the hell was wrong with me. Did you get a feeling of "radiating" heat off your skin or get the shakes? Jeez, I have an unopened container of their "Nuke" amino acid supplement and I'm almost afraid to find out what THAT's like!

This is by far the best Prework out I have ever used. I have tried pretty much everything and this stuff blows everything out of the water. I have done cycles of AAS so most prework outs really dont get me going however this stuff is awesome.

As far as the side effects everyone is talking about, yes they exist. Instead of a crash like you get from every other pre work out this stuff will make you want to cry about past lovers/moon/earth whatever... Which is awesome/funny because you realize that this stuff is making you act ridiculous. And honestly id prefer being an emotional *** for an hour than crashing for an hour and feeling like crap for the rest of the day.
               Pros:
               Cons:
              • Insane Energy
              • Recovery Inbetween Sets
              • Results Extremely Fast
              • Lean Gains
              • Great Focus
              • Endurance
              • Strength
              • Good Pumps

• BrooklynBuff
                  June 29, 2011

What the heck is in this that will make you cry after a wo?LOL I keep hearing about this side effect and I want to try it just to chump out
                • GETBUFF
                  June 29, 2011

How long before it kicks in? How many scoops you use? I wanna try this tish just alone for the sides haha.
                • bobkat

Essentially itll be this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-3qncy5Qfk
                  The first time i tried it, I had a bunch of sample packets.. so I usually did the entire packet.. Now i got a thing from gnc(still dynamite but i dont think as powerful as the packet..god damn GNC) I do 1 scoop, i feel like it gradually kicks in at about 15 minutes then by 20-25 your rolling. *** just puts you in the zone.
                • USMCRAGE
                  June 29, 2011

Yeah it did make me feel like crying but I don't care! and you only need one scoop. It even says it right there on the box lol. It Kicks in like 15 - 20 min then you'll start to feel it :D

This is honestly the greatest pre - workout I've ever tried. and I'm not novice to pre-workouts. After trying, No-explode,Jack3d, White Flood,Quick fire, and more. The overall energy was insane. I saw results instantly when I first started taking it. Cool color changes when mixed. Pumps were amazing, focus was incredible, and you will have GOD feeling for hours with no crash at all. Plus it has no creatine. Recovery in between sets is through the roof. I could Max Out a set and 20 sec later i feel like I had done nothing at all and I would do it again!!!!!! I'm a very easy sweater due to my Italian genes but with this I sweat twice as much. I don't really feel the Beta=alanine tingling feeling I used to get with White Flood, I love that feeling. White Flood is my 2nd favorite pre-workout and that too works like a charm. Jack3d is *** But the recovery was amazing.beware you will have DOMS for 5 - 7 days, so take a lot of amino acids and protein cause of the soreness. For the price I bought it at Amazon for 30 bucks. Pretty good price for 45 servings. Make sure you don't take it every day for workouts, otherwise your body will get used to it after a while. Overall Best Product I've ever tried. I've tried many other Muscle Warfare products and they are all legit. Napalm is like steroids in a powder form with no side effects!!!!!!!!!!!!
                 Pros:
                 Cons:
                • Cool Color Changes
                • Endurance
                • Strength
                • Good Pumps
                • No Creatine
                • More Definition
                • Increases Mood
                • More Definiton
                • Unstoppable Feeling
                • God Mode

• USMCRAGE
                    June 25, 2011

This also helps you lose wieght for those wanted to cut. i used this when I was cutting and i got shredded for my next show.

1st i just finshed 2 months of and know off of Napalm. i knoticed its gives me more focues and engery in the gym.

2nd i like the pumpes it gave me they were all rigth, and also i did knoticed i Lean Out a bit with it

3rd i got it for 19.99 at TFSupplements.com but avg price is about $39

4th i did knoticed it did change my mode a bit when i was in a ok...

3rd i got it for 19.99 at TFSupplements.com but avg price is about $39

4th i did knoticed it did change my mode a bit when i was in a ok mode or happy mode it made me feel better and pushed my Drive a little more, (but when i was in a bad mode it made me or irataed and pist off and some time even depressed) so pay attaion

5th is the teast for the most part i got use to it but it dose teast like coufe surup so you mite not like the teast i give it a 5/10 for teast

and last 6th my girfriend all started taking this with me and i knoticed that her sex Drive has incressed alot and has made her more hornny (no joke) < but not her *** atitude as far as i can tell

over all i recommened and will buy it again the only real downfall is that it teast like coufe surup
                   Pros:
                   Cons:
                  • Incresses Sex Drive In Females
                  • Insane Energy
                  • Pleasant Tasting

May 4, 2011

The taste alone made me not want to buy it again. Very, VERY cloyingly sweet.

I tried this after a recommendation from a supplement store, the guy said jack3d etc were just stimulants but this had stimulants and would also assist with muscle growth (I had good muscle growth but i would have without it because i was training hard). The best thing about this for me was that it always put me in an awesome mood and made me super positive. It gave me alot of energy but not quite as much as jack3d but it felt alot more natural and less like a drug. I had awesome workouts and good results until I injured my shoulder at work. I would have to say it was the best pre workout i have ever taken because it gave me a really positive attitude when i can be a bit cynical at times. It didn't give me as much energy as jack3d but i didn't get immune to it like i did with jack3d. It is a bit pricey but i will take it again inbetween tubs of jack3d. I have tried razor8 black powder jack3d assault and napalm and napalm made me feel the best. Jack3d got me the most pumped up at first but i did get immune to it eventually. I think in future i will switch between napalm and jack3d to avoid building up too much of a resistance to either. It also made me very focused and a much better guitar player. Overall it works well and although it didn't make me bounce of the walls like jack3d did the first time, it gave me enough energy and made me feel really good and I didn't develop as much of a tolerance but that may be due to my injury interupting my training regime. I felt awesome after my workouts and it put me in a really good mood.
                     Pros:
                     Cons:
                    • Positive Mindset
                    • Pleasant Tasting
                    • Good Pumps
                    • Strength
                    • Endurance
                    • Great Focus
                    • Lean Gains
                    • Recovery Inbetween Sets
                      Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.