Preworkout Lean Revolution

By: Muscle Sport International

Preworkout Lean Revolution is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Muscle Sport International. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

What should I take with Preworkout Lean Revolution?
ezra76
  November 15, 2010

If you like Jack3d but building a tolerance, this is the answer.

Similar to Jack3d but stronger. Gives the best pump of any PWO I've tried on top of it (got very little pump off Jack3d).

Increased my strength, stamina and pump right off the bat. As far as taste, who cares. I've found it best to mix 2-3 scoops with 4oz. of water. Take it in 2 mouthfulls, holding each in your mouth for about a minute. Your can absorb the stims a lot more efficiently through your mouth than stomach.

Only con I have for this product is it's a little pricey and near impossible to find.

Basically I thought Jack3d was the standard by which all PWO were to measured. Now it's about a 7/10 if Lean Rev. is a 10.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strength Increase

November 15, 2010

I've had this and had very good results with it... not my fav pre-workout.. but def one of the better ones out there.
  • steelforce

Where can you get this?

This was a pretty good product that my dad bought for me at a local supplement store.

Pros:

Pros:
This product has 45 servings and a pretty good ingriedient list. It had lest than one gram of caffeine in it. I like to take pres with low stimulants. It has no sugar, no carbs, and less than 5 calories. It does have some creatine in it but not much judging that there is less than 10 grams of ingriedients in it. It also has this stuff called 3beata-hydroxy-5androsten-17one. I forgot what the guy at the store said it was but i couldn't find too much stuff online about it. I have to say that i was really pleased with the results I got from this product. I got a nice clean pump and a beta aline itch. No jitters, no shakes, no upset stomach, no crash, no runs or superdumps lmao. A very solid pre-workout without any side affects.

Cons:
I got the fruit punch flavor and I have to say it tasted as if I was drinking parfume. Durable but still bad. Like all pre-workouts I got tolerant to it quite quickly. I had to up my dosage to the point when i was done with it at three weeks i was taking three scoops. My dad bought it for me for about 45 dollars. So about a dollar a serving.

Ovearall:
Good product with good ingridient profile. Not as much energy as I may need, but still can do the job if you up your sevings.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strength Increase
  • Parfume Taste

• fmrPRO
    July 6, 2010

You say it has less than 1 gram of caffeine. that could be a TON of caffeine if im not mistaken. caffeine is usually listed in mg. so how much caffeine is actually in this product im wondering
    July 6, 2010

Crap i read the ingridient list wrong. well caffeine is like one of the ten ingriedients in the 1 gram of energy compounds in it. I know it couldn't not have too much because it did not give me jitters like 1mr of jacked have gine me.
  • Spdgreddy86
    July 6, 2010

I gotta say bro for you being 16 this is a good review. most 16 year olds do not leave reviews like this, so good job. hopefully others your age will see this and what to brush up on their skills.
    July 6, 2010

Thanks man i try my best. plus my mom is a nutritionist and use to be a trainer so i grew up reading ingriedent labels lmao

I have used this preworkout for a few years and although the supplement has been reformulated and "dumbed down" since I first tried it in 2012 (lack of DMAA and other Stims) , I find this preworkout quite potent and enjoyable.

This will be a review of the current 2013-2014 formulation:

Results: 9/10

Although I do not get the same amped up feeling from this formulation as I did from the original one containing DMAA, the current blend of supplements works well enough for me to be a repeat buyer.
The product...

This will be a review of the current 2013-2014 formulation:

Results: 9/10

The product provided a steady stream of energy for my usual 2 hour gym session and lacked the "crash" of many preworkouts. I was able to perform at a high level with strength training and cardio without significantly increasing the dose throughout the tub. Pumps were solid and the product helped push me through the days in the gym where I was not feeling it.

Taste: 7/10

I do not care so much for taste on any preworkout supplement. This one was lime flavored and tasted reasonable. Nothing to complain about here.

Side Effects :

I did not incur many side effects like a crash or anxiety feeling that I feel with many other preworkouts. I was able to keep the dose pretty small throughout the tub of preworkout so that may have mitigated my side effects.

This is my complaint with this product, but I am not biased towards the effectiveness and results I attained from the preworkout to mark it down negatively. This stuff is like $50-60 for 40 servings! Way to expensive for anything especially considering their listed blend of supplements. Not a good price at all

Can't complain about the result, loved it and will buy it again! Value is poor but I am not a huge bargain hunter. Great product would recommend to all looking for a clean feeling preworkout without the side effects!
  • Increased Focus
  • No Crash
  • Clean Energy
  • Vascular

So i think iv tried a decent amount of preworkouts to say that this one is my #2. I took to bottles of it this past summer and i have to say for straight focus this is the best preworkout that iv had. Def gives me a nice tunnel vision. For straight energy and pumps id give it around a 9~. I ended up taking about 2-2.5 scopes and i found that was good enough for me. My personal fav. for PWO is NO Shotgun. Overall a good product that I think should get more attention in the PWO market.

BTW I belive i used bubble gum flavor? i hate to say i forgot exactly what it was, but it was pink. I enjoyed the taste.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strength Increase
  • Increased Focus
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.