Preworkout Lean Revolution

By Muscle Sport International
Preworkout Lean Revolution Muscle Sport International
?/10
(Only 18 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related

Increased my strength, stamina and pump right off the ba

November 15, 2010

If you like Jack3d but building a tolerance, this is the answer.

If you like Jack3d but building a tolerance, this is the answer.

Similar to Jack3d but stronger. Gives the best pump of any PWO I've tried on top of it (got very little pump off Jack3d).

Increased my strength, stamina and pump right off the bat. As far as taste, who cares. I've found it best to mix 2-3 scoops with 4oz. of water. Take it in 2 mouthfulls, holding each in your mouth for about a minute. Your can absorb the stims a lot more efficiently through your mouth than stomach.

Only con I have for this product is it's a little pricey and near impossible to find.

Basically I thought Jack3d was the standard by which all PWO were to measured. Now it's about a 7/10 if Lean Rev. is a 10.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Strength Increase

Posted November 15, 2010
    i've had this and had very good results with it... not my fav pre-workout.. but def one of the better ones out there.

Posted November 15, 2010
    Where can you get this?

July 6, 2010

This was a pretty good product that my dad bought for me at a local supplement store.

Pros:

Pros:
    This product has 45 servings and a pretty good ingriedient list. It had lest than one gram of caffeine in it. I like to take pres with low stimulants. It has no sugar, no carbs, and less than 5 calories. It does have some creatine in it but not much judging that there is less than 10 grams of ingriedients in it. It also has this stuff called 3beata-hydroxy-5androsten-17one. I forgot what the guy at the store said it was but i couldn't find too much stuff online about it. I have to say that i was really pleased with the results I got from this product. I got a nice clean pump and a beta aline itch. No jitters, no shakes, no upset stomach, no crash, no runs or superdumps lmao. A very solid pre-workout without any side affects.

Cons:
    I got the fruit punch flavor and I have to say it tasted as if I was drinking parfume. Durable but still bad. Like all pre-workouts I got tolerant to it quite quickly. I had to up my dosage to the point when i was done with it at three weeks i was taking three scoops. My dad bought it for me for about 45 dollars. So about a dollar a serving.

Ovearall:
    Good product with good ingridient profile. Not as much energy as I may need, but still can do the job if you up your sevings.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Strength Increase

fmrPRO

Posted July 6, 2010
    you say it has less than 1 gram of caffeine. that could be a TON of caffeine if im not mistaken. caffeine is usually listed in mg. so how much caffeine is actually in this product im wondering

Posted July 6, 2010
    crap i read the ingridient list wrong. well caffeine is like one of the ten ingriedients in the 1 gram of energy compounds in it. I know it couldn't not have too much because it did not give me jitters like 1mr of jacked have gine me.

Posted July 6, 2010
    I gotta say bro for you being 16 this is a good review. most 16 year olds do not leave reviews like this, so good job. hopefully others your age will see this and what to brush up on their skills.

Posted July 6, 2010
    thanks man i try my best. plus my mom is a nutritionist and use to be a trainer so i grew up reading ingriedent labels lmao

January 10, 2011

So i think iv tried a decent amount of preworkouts to say that this one is my #2. I took to bottles of it this past summer and i have to say for straight focus this is the best preworkout that iv had. Def gives me a nice tunnel vision. For straight energy and pumps id give it around a 9~. I ended up taking about 2-2.5 scopes and i found that was good enough for me. My personal fav. for PWO is NO Shotgun. Overall a good product that I think should get more attention in the PWO market.

BTW I belive i used bubble gum flavor? i hate to say i forgot exactly what it was, but it was pink. I enjoyed the taste.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Focus
    • Strength Increase

Its a pretty decent supplement and gave me some good workouts

June 30, 2012

Lets start with Value:

This deserves a zero because it is $80 plus shipping and tax on website. My friend ranted about this product so I had to give it a go. I like trying new products out that look promising and am by no means a sucker for heavy marketing

Effectiveness:...
      Lets start with Value:

The energy was pretty good. It was extremely clean. The profile consists of "geranium" (aka synthetic 1 3 dimethylalamine). My workouts were rock solid, but the energy is fairly short lived. At best the energy lasts for an hour in a a half then its time to bail. There is no crash per say but you get tired after. I consider a crash something like taking 3 scoops of jack3d.

Other ingredients:
      Some citrulline, agmatine sulfate (bonus) except I don't know how much was in this because the pumps were no different than eating a banana preworkout.

Strength gains:
      I wasnt really going for size when I was taking this (I took about 7 months ago) and was kind of maintaining.

Overall 7/10
      Its a a pretty decent supplement and gave me some good workouts but for the price, I will never buy again. Energy is some of the cleanest I have ever experienced. I had no crash at all.

I give it a thumbs up in effectiveness but the price is ridiculous

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Clean Energy
      • Short Lived Energy
      • Not A Great Pump

Posted June 30, 2012
      Damn bro, 80$ ?! Are u ordering it from their site directly? I only ask cuz the local supp place down the road from me sells it for 43$ . They carry the origional with the 1-3 Dimethylamylamine, as well as the "special edition" version. If u dont find cheaper drop me a msg. I could link u with their site. Maybe u could have this place ship it to u cheaper. 80$ is crazy.

Hands Down my new favorite pre-workout supplement

December 31, 2010

Hands Down my new favorite pre-workout supplement. After searching for a single serving No Xplode Intensity packet to give me a pick-me-up at a supplement shop nearby my gym, the owner of the shop offered me a free sample of Pre-Workout revolution instead. I have a high tolerance to stims (3 scooops of jack3d no longer works) and one level scoop of this supp was amazing. Within 30 minutes of ingestion, I had pure energy, face was tingly from the Beta Alanine, and I was ready to go. I hit the gym harder than ever and had to force myself to leave. The energy was unlike any supplement that I have tried before and was pure (not drug-like). Immediately went and bought a tub of this stuff. Best pre-workout supp i've ever tried. Virtually no side effects

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Clean Energy
      • Increased Focus
      • No Crash
      • Strength Increase

Posted December 31, 2010
        its not common to see this pre workout.. but overall is pretty good supplement... although they could give it a better a taste. good review

Posted December 31, 2010
        yea i was the same, i went from jacked to this. try rhino rev. it makes this look like water haha. and to taysab, the worse it tastes the better it works, unless its muscletech...in which case it doesn't work.

The taste of this product is whatever

December 12, 2011

Like everyone else I have tried a sh*t load of pre-workouts. (Jack3d, Shotgun, 1.M.R., N.O. Xplode, and countless others)

Every time I begin using a new PWO I get really good initial work outs. The problem is the diminishing returns after a couple weeks of using them. For example I was using 3 large scoops of Jack3d and feeling like I could go straight to sleep immediately after taking it.

The first time I used this I took 2 scoops because I figured I had a high tolerance to most PWO's so no big deal.

Wow was I wrong. I was doing bi's and tri's that day and I can say with all honesty that I have never experienced a pump like that in my arms. All the way down to my forearms! My forearms were so full of blood it felt like granite. I couldn't even complete my work out because I was so tight. Normally I don't consider that a good thing but this time I was ok with it because my arms were outta control pumped.

The taste of this product is whatever. It doesn't bother me or excite me haha. But I do like the fact that I can drink it with very little water as opposed to NO Xplode which I need no less than 16oz to drink it down.

Another huge plus is the tunnel vision I get while using this product. I put my ipod on and feel like I am floating through the gym unaware of everybody and everything. In between sets my legs are shaking with adrenaline and I literally feel like I can destroy the weights.

I have used a couple bottles of this stuff and I vary between 1-2 scoops with great results every time.

If I had to say one negative thing about this stuff it's that I have a hard time settling down long after my workout is finished. Oh and it is much more expensive if you buy it online for some reason. Cheaper if you can find a local store that sells it.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Increased Focus
        • Clean Energy
        • Strength Increase

This stuff is insane!

May 5, 2011

This stuff is insane! I've tried just about every pre-workout and so far nothing compares. The only thing close to this is Intek. I never want to leave the gym, my veins look like garden hoses, and I'm lifting heavier than ever.

5'5 @167lbs, Max Bench 380 lbs.

Pros:
          Cons:
          • Increased Focus
          • Clean Energy
          • Strength Increase
          • No Directions For Intake

You will NEVER use another pre workout product after you try Revolution

January 29, 2011

After using NoExplode and Pump Fuel for years in the gym, I was so impressed by Revolution that I created an account because I felt the need to pump this product up like it does me!! Zero bloating, minimal dose, Orange by far the best taste like always. And the energy, stamina, strength, and pumps are insane!!! You will NEVER use another pre workout product after you try Revolution.

Pros:
          Cons:
          • Increased Focus
          • Clean Energy
          • Strength Increase
          • Orange Taste's Fine!!

Posted January 29, 2011
          How expensive is this? Last time I looked was like $80, which is way too expensive for a PWO in my opinion. I would suggest you take a look at USP Labs Jack3d. It's probably gonna give you the same results and some places you can find it for like $19.99.

Posted January 29, 2011
          CTD Labs Noxipro is also a good and inexpensive choice.

Posted January 29, 2011
          it's dropped, it's like 40-55 depending on discount days and that stuff. and jack3d is really good, i think jacked is better AT FIRST. but once you get use to jacked it gets less effective till it does nothing. this stays the same all the way through.

The extra energy it gives me a the gym is rediculous

December 27, 2010

Ive just about finished a tub of this (45 servings) and i gotta say, this stuff has worked GREAT! I take 1 scoop of this mixed with one 5g scoop of creatine monohydrate mixed with a little kiwi strawberry fruit juice 15-30 minutes before working out. I also take Whey Protein immediately after working out and Cassein before bed and randomly if i just feel like a shake.

for those of you wondering, YES this stuff works! I bought this from nutrishop for $45, about a dollar a serving. this is my first pwo, and i am extremely pleased with it. I get no bloat from this product, which seems to be common in other pre work outs. The title does just what it says....it helps you Lean Out! while also giving you a boost of energy to crank out those extra reps that hurt sooooo good.

I went from 129 to 136 in about 6 weeks. altho 7 pounds does not seem like much, i have noticed a considerable difference in my muscle tone and muscle strength. I used to have a crappy college diet. But recently i started eating healthy and working out 3-4 times a week. With proper eating and exercise, PWOLRev will help you convert a lot of flab into lean muscle, no joke.

The extra energy it gives me a the gym is rediculous. it almost gives me goosebumps lol. even after ive finished all my sets, i feel like i can still lift for another hour. On the back it says "2 scoops for EXTREME ATHLETES ONLY!" I am not an "extreme athlete" and have never bothered taking two scoops. i havnt gained much of a tolerance to it in the past six weeks, and one scoops seems to always get the job done.

The only complaint i have is the taste. The tropical punch flavor tastes like ish. But when mixed with fruit punch, the flavor is masked pretty well. I just knock it back in 2 fat gulps. Also, PWOLRev says to contain "Creatine Chelate." However, i dont know if PWOLRev is considered a primary source of creatine, so i have been stacking it with regular creatine monohydrate (about a 5g scoop or two a day, once before workout and once after). This combination has worked great for me.

In summary, this product is AWESOME. It'll increase energy, focus, endurance, and help you Lean Out nicely with little to no negative side effects. The tropical punch flavor is pretty gnarly, but so the f*** what! just gulp that ish down with some juice and go hit the gym!! You'll DEFINITELY feel the difference and leave you with a great pumped up feeling after the gym.

I hope this helped out a little. This a fairly new product, so i wanted to give everyone my 2 cents. if you got any questions, just ask! all i can say is you WONT be disappointed. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! BUY IT!!!

Pros:
          Cons:
          • Strength Increase

Posted December 27, 2010
          Nice review homes... I actually really liked this product but I did have to bump my servings eventually up to 3 scoops. I agree the fruit punch made me think i was drinking parfume or something. lol nice review man keep em comin.

Personal favorite and very uncommon preworkout!

April 27, 2014

I have used this preworkout for a few years and although the supplement has been reformulated and "dumbed down" since I first tried it in 2012 (lack of DMAA and other Stims) , I find this preworkout quite potent and enjoyable.

This will be a review of the current 2013-2014 formulation:

This will be a review of the current 2013-2014 formulation:

Results: 9/10

Although I do not get the same amped up feeling from this formulation as I did from the original one containing DMAA, the current blend of supplements works well enough for me to be a repeat buyer.
          The product provided a steady stream of energy for my usual 2 hour gym session and lacked the "crash" of many preworkouts. I was able to perform at a high level with strength training and cardio without significantly increasing the dose throughout the tub. Pumps were solid and the product helped push me through the days in the gym where I was not feeling it.

Taste: 7/10

I do not care so much for taste on any preworkout supplement. This one was lime flavored and tasted reasonable. Nothing to complain about here.

Side Effects :

I did not incur many side effects like a crash or anxiety feeling that I feel with many other preworkouts. I was able to keep the dose pretty small throughout the tub of preworkout so that may have mitigated my side effects.

This is my complaint with this product, but I am not biased towards the effectiveness and results I attained from the preworkout to mark it down negatively. This stuff is like $50-60 for 40 servings! Way to expensive for anything especially considering their listed blend of supplements. Not a good price at all

Can't complain about the result, loved it and will buy it again! Value is poor but I am not a huge bargain hunter. Great product would recommend to all looking for a clean feeling preworkout without the side effects!

• Vascular