Home > Categories > Weight Loss > Fat Burners > Muscle Pharm > Shred Matrix

Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix

Shred Matrix Muscle Pharm User Rating: (31 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 46% (Suspicious)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

VPX Meltdown Reviews
Meltdown (16 Reviews)
Lecheek Nutrition OxyECA Black Reviews
OxyECA Black (13 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

USP Labs OxyElite Pro Reviews
OxyElite Pro (519 Reviews)
USP Labs Recreate Reviews
Recreate (65 Reviews)
MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore Reviews
Hydroxycut Hardcore (40 Reviews)
4.6
Nutrex Lipo 6 Black Reviews
Lipo 6 Black (29 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Stack : MusclePharm-Shred Matrix & Gaspari Nutrition-Superpump Max
Hi there, I trying to reduce my body fats, especially around my waist and the lo...

Can I go from Animal Cuts immediately to Shred Matrix?
I was restocking my supplement shelf recently and I noticed bodybuilding.com had...

using Shred Matrix with jack3d
So I just strated using shred matrix which I dont think is too stim heavy so I w...

MusclePharm Shred Matrix or BSN Hyper FX? (my best available choices right now)
Wow.. must be about 6 months since I last posted in here, maybe even more. I jus...

Two popular products on sale today!! MP Shred Matrix and CTD Labs Noxipro!!
CTD Labs Noxipro on sale at Lockout for 19.99$ https://store.lockoutforums.com/i...

Cutting Stack: Shred Matrix and CLA 1250 together doseing time help needed
Hey guys JRN4 here, im 5'6 163lbs and 14.99% body fat, im medium built and ...

MP Shred Matrix $23.99 - wheycheap.com
Click on the link and it will bring you to wheycheap.com. http://www.wheycheap.c...

MusclePharm Shred Matrix
first off, i apologize for not asking this on the main site, but i was hoping fo...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Shred Matrix is a multi-pathway thermogenic from Muscle Pharm. By attacking fatty deposits from multiple pathways, it takes the guesswork out of which ingredients are ideal for your body's fat loss goal.

Shred Matrix Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Shred Matrix Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Great Appetite Suppression (19)
  • Saw Results Fast (15)
  • Lose Water Weight (15)
  • Increased Energy (13)
  • Kinda Expensive (6)
  • Pills Smell Kinda Funny (4)
  • No Big Energy Gains (4)
  • Intense Pain In Abdomen (2)
August 11, 2013

zachhack22

Age: 18

August 11, 2013
MP-Shredded

This is my first review and SR asked me to answer some questions before I actually talk about the product. I discovered this site looking for supplements, as I felt that my workouts weren't being optimized (I'm a hardgainer) and I needed a little extra push. I'm writing this review because I'm very pleased with this product.

MP Shred Overall: A little over a month ago, my focus in the gym shifted from wanting to get "big" for my freshman year of college (what girl doesn't want a big guy) to being lean and muscular. That being said, I needed a little help falling from 13% BF to around 9-10%. Overall I would say this is a great product if you want to burn fat effectively.

Effectiveness: There's a couple things y'all should know about this product. It says to drink a gallon of water, so do it. At first I ignored that and got awful headaches, but after taking in the required amount of water the headaches disappeared completely. At first the diuretic complex made me pee every half an hour, but as my body got used to the Shred matrix, I began to sweat more. If you don't care for feeling warm all the time I would also avoid this product. I only dropped five pounds but it translated to 4% body fat. I experienced no jitters or crazy energy side effects, and it made 6:25AM workouts a little easier.

Value: For a broke college student it is a little on the expensive side, but the price is worth the results.

Final Thoughts: I'd take MP Shred (3 pills) before my morning gym time around 6AM during the week. Being on an Intermittent Fast Diet, I would not eat 30-45 minutes later as the bottle directs. However, I would take it before my first meal which was around lunchtime(3 pills). My workout involves little-no cardio, and on my second bottle, which coincides with my return to school, I plan on adding the results with a cardio routine.

Also, being ADHD, I am used to having a stronger focus pill, so I cannot speak to the effectiveness of the focus aspect the pill claims to give.

I would also recommend taking a protein/mass gainer WITHOUT A CREATINE SUPPLEMENT (it would defeat the purpose of the Shred Matrix) to not lose any weight that is not fat. It is possible to make strength gains, but you will also appear a little muscle size.
  • Weird Tasting Burps
  • 6 Pills May Be Inconvenient
July 11, 2013

timnames

Age: 30

July 11, 2013
Excellent product

This is a great company. While I was deployed to Afghanistan I used this site only. They are very trust worthy and have extremely reliable and fast shipping. This particular supplement provided great energy and fast recovery over 6 months of use along with MP protein, creatine and pre workout I lost over 30 lbs of fat and gained 20lbs of muscle. This was the first time in my life I have had a strong six pack and great muscle mass. Thank you for serving the men and women that serve you country.
  • Great Energy
    June 12, 2013

xNovember

Age: 21

June 12, 2013
    Great Stuff

Hi guys, here's my first review. I decided to use this fat burner cause of all other products I noticed that Shred Matrix don't have too much side effects (based on other's review). At start i had 79 kg and I just finished product today and I weigh 76 kg.

-Taste and Smell: There was no taste(like most pill's) and the smell was typical for pill's

-Price (8): In Serbia is hard to get some products so i paid about 45$ for 120 pill's container. In any case cause of effectiveness of product it's not too expensive.

-Effectiveness (9): I can say that this helped me a lot. I lost almost 3 kilos of fat and excess water. I've been on cutting for about 6 month's and I dropped from 98 kg to 78-9 kg and still there was some fat i couldn't burn and I was a little impatient so I took shred matrix. It gave me energy boost before training. There was great water loss in just few days and it's great appetite suppressant. Shred Matrix contains some herbs that also stopped my sugar cravings so I didn't felt like eating sweet food a lot. In a few last days I started bulking session and started to eat twice as much and still i lost 1 kg, and still i managed to build up some muscle. I was at 12% BF before this product, in a few days I'll do another testing and hang before/after pics.

-Side Effects and Dosage: At starting I took 2 pills 30 mins before breakfast and 30 mins before lunch just to get used to product a bit. After few days started to consume full dosage(like they recommend on package) 3 pills before breakfast and lunch. Later on i started taking 4 pills just to speed up effect. There was no negative effects at all, caffeine levels are ok and there was no jitters or nervousness and stuff like that.

-Overall (9): Its a great product that helped me lose stubborn fat withing just one pack.
    March 24, 2013

Smmotorworx

Age: 24

March 24, 2013
     Starting taking this product last week as i read the positive reviews it got,

I started the first day taking only one capsule at correct times 6am and felt okay so took another one at 12 that day, felt a bit humgrier than usual but no massive side effects,

Took 2 the next day at both times and drank loads of water and ate at the correct times, felt a bit dizzy that day, thought nothing of it,

Next few days stuck to 2 per morn 2 at mid day and ate and drank as usual, slightly suppressed appetite but headaches apparent,

That night i suffered from awful headaches. Aggetation. Swollen theoat and never felt like i was goin to die, i flushed my body with 8 litres of water that night before the shakes and headaches went away,

I stopped taking this product that day, the 3 next following days i suffered all these side effects everyday, even though i was drinking 10-12 lotres of water per day,
    The fourth day, today i had to leave work early as i still had these problems except i nearly collapased in work,
    I had to go to the hospital and im still awaiting seeing but i just wanted to let anyone who is considering this product in my opinion i would stay well clear of these

I suffered from
    Headaches,dizziness, nausea, paranoia, aggetation, numbness of teeth, throat and top of head,
    These are the worst supplements ive ever taking and will never try a musclepharm product again,

These are dangerous in my opinion and not worth the risk

Pros:
    Cons:
      • Causes Nervousness
      • Intense Pain In Abdomen
      • No Big Energy Gains
      Reply #1:
      antoniodlh
      antoniodlh

Joined: 4/2013
      Reviews: 0
      Reputation: 0
      Smmotorworx, what did the doctor tell you? I am having the exact same side effects. Did he give you medication?

Reply #2:
      garyw1987
      garyw1987

Joined: 2/2014
      Reviews: 0
      Reputation: 0
      This review seems absolutely absurd in my opinion. You drank 8 liters of water THAT NIGHT?? And you were drinking 12 liters of water each day. People I know who train hard don't even consume anywhere close to that amount of water. I have a feeling some of your so called side affects, if this is even a real review, would have been caused by the stupid amount of water you were drinking. But as I said, I don't even think this is a genuine review. If it is however, you should see your doctor about the amount of water you drink.

February 5, 2013

Brendan32

Age: 17

February 5, 2013
       I took this product back in April, weighing around 215 pounds. I wanted to lose some fat, because i was a somewhat chubby kid. I started taking the product at the end of April after some research though online forums. I think that 95% of the time fat burners dont work for people because they expect results without changing diet. I completely changed my diet along with taking Shred Matrix. I lost around 20 pounds during my weeks i took it, with the majority of the weight being fat that i lost. Shred Matrix does a terrific job of stunting hunger, and speeding up metabolism. I cut out all junk food, and started basically a clean eating lifestyle. This is really starting to sound like a review that i get paid for. I swear im not haha. I just really enjoyed this product and it helped a a lot. The pills are somewhat of a pain to take, and its a lot to take as well. But if you want results and are willing to change your diet habits, i would definitely suggest Shred Matrix.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Greast Fat Loss
      • Great Appetite Suppression
      • Saw Results Fast
      • Kinda Expensive
      • Pills Smell Kinda Funny
      November 9, 2012

ioannis

Age: 43

November 9, 2012
       overall, this product did not work for me. Though i found it and bought it in a good price and just know that supplements in europe and especially in Greece are pretty expensive, i found that this product is weak. For more than a month ive used it, i did not see any results even though i had a very strict nutrition and diet and i did a lot of cardio.
      It was a dissapointment and a loss of money...
      Pros:
      Cons:
        • Price And Final Results Are Relative In This Case.
        • No Big Energy Gains
        October 21, 2012

Nolte38

Reviews: 2

Age: 16

October 21, 2012
         This is my first review on here so it might not be that great. I started taking this about 8 weeks ago and I've lost about 16 pounds. I've almost finished my second bottle and am alittle sad that I'm almost out. This was the first fat loss pill I've taken. It was alittle on the expensive side but it is worth the money. I would deffinatlly recommend this to anyone it's a great product. The only side effect is that I got a real bad headache if I didn't take in enough water.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Lose Water Weight
        • Increased Vascularity
        • Kinda Expensive
        • Pills Smell Kinda Funny
        September 17, 2012

bhays02

Reviews: 5

Age: 19

September 17, 2012
         Overall (8): This product has some great benefits. Probably the best thing that I liked about it is the water depletion. I also notice that when I take it my body heats up with the increase in metabolism. The pills are small and easy to take.

Taste (8): I don't taste anything really weird when I took these. They just taste like any old pill.

Side Effects (none): I didn't feel any side effects. The caffeine was perfect because it gave you energy but no jitters or heart racing energy.

Diet: you take them about 30-45 min before breakfast and lunch to kick start your appetite suppression so you don't eat as much at the meals. I took them before breakfast and then an hour after breakfast I still had the energy to go do a cardio session. You feel them start to kind of wake you up in the morning as you're cooking breakfast.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Great Energy
          June 16, 2012

Age: 21

June 16, 2012
           This product does what it claims; no more, no less. What I mean by this is its not a miracle fat loss pill where you can eat whatever you want and lose weight. However, with a good diet and exercise plan, this product helped me lean out in a hurry.
          I began cutting for about 3 weeks before I got this stuff. I had a good diet going and was already seeing results. This honestly did speed up the results.
          After about a week of taking this stuff, I became drastically more lean. My girlfriend even commented on how "ripped" I got, which is not something she normally comments on.
          For the first few weeks the stuff gave me a great energy kick and appetite suppresion. Afer that the energy started dwindling down, but I contribute that to taking Assault which also has stims in it. Had I taken this without any other stims I am sure the energy kick would have maintained for most of the cycle.
          The appetite suppression was very nice, as now that I have been off it for a week, I can definitely notice how much it did help in this regard.
          After finishing my bottle, I did not gain any fat back or lose any leanness. I may have gained a lb or so of water back, but that is due to the diuretic effect of Shred Matrix and not a negative thing at all.
          In conclusion, this product did exactly what I expected. I kept a strict diet and this product helped me to stick to that plan and sped up the weight loss process slightly.
          I purchased it for 30 dollars and it lasted 30 days roughly, so it was not too expensive IMO. As long as you don't goof off with your diet, this product will yield results.
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Great Appetite Suppression
          • Saw Results Fast
          • Increased Vascularity
            Reply #1:

Joined: 6/2011
            Reputation: +5
            Forgot to say this, but my strength either maintained or even went up slightly on the three major lifts. Can't say for sure if thats the Shred Matrix or just my diet, but definitely something worth noting.

May 24, 2012

mrichcreek

Age: 27

May 24, 2012
             Ok to start with I love this product. I have never seen results like this before with previous fat burners. This product has your basic fat burner but it also has a solid appetite surpresser. That mixed with the mood balanceing mix and the blood suger balancer, makes this a great buy. I didn't notice any big energy gains like I'm used to with weight loss products. I never felt slow or lazy from the lack of food, but I never felt energetic. Overall I still saw great weight loss results and would highly recomend giving it a try.
            • No Big Energy Gains

Have you used Shred Matrix? Submit your own Review!