Shred Matrix

By Muscle Pharm
Shred Matrix Muscle Pharm
7.0/10
(Weighted average based on 31 Reviews)

Ranks #62 of 78 (better than 21%)
in Weight Loss > Thermogenics
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

fmrPRO's Shred Matrix Review

First off i wanna state that I used this in pill form. I dont think that will change much, except for flavor wont be a factor in this review. After that, I enjoyed taking Shred Matrix. It wasnt like other fat burners/thermos that ive tried before because i didnt feel wired all day, or over stimmed in any way. In fact I would actually stack this with my pre-workout for my morning lifts and still didnt feel like that was too much.

Results: Shred Matrix helped out with my vascularity pretty quickly and helped me drop water weight for the duration of my 7+ week cycle. I noticed after a week and a half to two weeks, i was looking leaner and seeing veins popping out when i woke up in the morning. I didnt lose a great deal of weight while on this, but i transformed what i had from fat to muscle. Not saying im completely Shredded right now. ( I didnt lose much weight, but i can see in the mirror i lost fat). I didnt notice much appetite suppression, but the only supplement that has given that to me is Recreate, and ive tried several thermo/fat burners. So it could just be me.

While this stuff does help you look leaner while on cycle, as soon as you get off it, you seem to balloon up with water weight. Its due to the diuretic complex. Since it doesn't get you all wired, when you finish your cycle, you wont go through the withdrawl/no energy feeling, like you do from OEP.

I stacked this with Pink Magic and that probably influenced my opinion of the vascularity, but i noticed looking leaner after a short period of time on this, which i dont think PM would have that quick of an impact. I also stacked this with a variety of pre-workouts but i think this only helped the effectiveness of my workouts.

The reason i gave it such a high rating for value, was i got two bottles of this for free when i ordered some Muscle Gel off wheytobuy.com. But even now it seems like BB.com or someone else is constantly running some special deal with this, so i feel like you can get a decent deal on this most of the time.

Final thoughts: I recommend Shred Matrix as a low-stim, dry-you-out supplement that helps with vascularity and weight loss. If you like the stimmed up fat burners, this one probably wont cut it for you. If you are looking for a supreme appetite Suppressor, id go with Recreate. Hope this helped

Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Lose Water Weight
  • Saw Results Fast
  • Loose Leanness Once You Stop

taysab23

good review homes

IamAlex

Posted March 10, 2011
Solid review! I might just try this stuff sometime..

Posted March 10, 2011
Thanks guys! Yeah it's kinda a niche product IMO. It's not the stereotypical high stim hardcore fat burner, but it works in it's own way

Posted March 10, 2011
thats a solid review,keep them coming love it!!!

Posted March 10, 2011
I'm checking out reviews for this product thinking about trying the bizzy program to get a jumpstart on exercise and weight loss again. I have to say I agree 100% with your comment about recreate, it had excellent appetite suppression. Thing i noticed, though, is the timing. If I took my second dose too early I would get wicked cravings right before bed and devour everything in the house. Did you notice anything like that?

Posted March 11, 2011
It might have happened, but I'm pretty good about sticking to my eating plan. Fasting developed that quality lol. But it's all personal trial and error my man

andrew17019's Shred Matrix Review

I recently completed two bottles of Muscle Pharm's Shred Matrix and was very pleased with my results.

Value: Two bottles lasted me 6 weeks at the recommended...

Value: Two bottles lasted me 6 weeks at the recommended dosage, but I received both of those bottles and some other supplements in a package deal from BodyBuilding.com, so the price was slightly better than most places advertise. It is not too expensive compared to many other "fat burner" supplements out there.

Dosage: I took 3 pills in the morning before breakfast and 3 pills around noon before lunch. I increased to 4 pills per dosage in the last week or so of the cycle. The pills are medium size, but I never had a problem swallowing them. Since they are a pill there was not really any taste, although every once in a while I would have a burp that I can only describe as being somewhat like curry. That was a rare occurrence, however, and not a daily thing. No issues with taking 6 pills a day, I've taken pre-workout supplements that required more than that, so I can't complain.

Effectiveness: Ok, so I started this about 205-210 lbs and around 18-20% bodyfat. I ended the cycle at 194-195 lbs and 14-15% bodyfat. I was typically performing 60 minutes of weight lifting and 30-45 minutes of cardio a day during my duration on Shred Matrix. I also followed a reduced calorie diet where I measured intake, expenditure, and net calories for the duration.

Physical effects: I saw effects almost immediately with this product. Within 7 days I just looked a little leaner in the mirror. After 3 weeks the change was very noticeable, especially in my abs and face, which tend to by my two hardest areas to lose from. This did NOT product an intense thermo effect. I did NOT feel a "stim buzz" while I was on this product, and I did not sweat excessively. Though there is caffeine in this product I did not feel a huge energy "rush" or a crash on this product. It did give me a slight boost of energy, though, and I definitely missed that after I stopped taking it. I could tell it helped slightly with appetite suppression, although that effect seemed to decrease with time. After tracking my total calorie intake I saw that I consumed less calories at the beginning on my cycle of two bottles, and slightly more near the end, which I attribute to my body's adjustment to the appetite suppression aspect of this product.

Overall this helped me to meet the goals that I had set for myself in a reasonable amount of time. After I stopped taking it I did not experience a weight rebound, and my weight stayed consistent after finishing the cycle. I did notice after coming off of this that I didn't look quite as "ripped" ie, I had less definition than when I was taking it.

I would definitely recommend this to any person that is dedicated to actual fat loss and isn't looking for an easy way to lose weight fast. I would also highly recommend this to people who are stim sensitive, as it did not make me feel jittery or jumpy at all (which is how OEP makes me feel).

Pros:
Cons:
  • Lose Water Weight
  • Greast Fat Loss
  • Great Appetite Suppression
  • Saw Results Fast

Francis

It might work for you but it sure didn't work as well as OEP did for me

I'm a former fat-guy (still a fat guy at heart) that has tried Hydroxycut-Hardcore, Oxy Elite Pro (OEP) and MuclePharm Shred Matrix (MPSM).

I purchased...

I purchased MPSM from bb.com based on the good reviews, combined with its appeal due to its solid ingredient profile. But it didn't impress me.

From MAR 2010 - July 2010 I trained for the SAN Francisco Marathon. Over the course of that time frame I used a bottle of Oxy-Elite Pro, followed by a few week break followed by Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix followed by a couple week break followed by another bottle of OEP. My exercise and diet remained pretty consistent throughout the training with the exception of increased mileage every week.
    I went from 186-180 on my first bottle of OEP, I went from about 179-177 on the MusclePharm and I went from about 177-172 on my 2nd Bottle of OEP. I say about because I weighed myself and logged the weight every morning but of course it fluctuates day to day depending upon my hydration status and other factors.

I am not saying that MPSM didn't do anything but it just wasn't as good as the OEP. I did seem to have increased energy vs not taking it but it just didn't meet the bar set by OEP.

It might work for you but it sure didn't work as well as OEP did for me.

-francis

DNRCMO

Posted December 11, 2010
      Nic ereview!! One question, do you think only taking 1 week off before MPSM was enough?? Could that have hindered results? Only reason I ask is cause OEP always says to not take longer than 12-weeks (I think) and to take 4 weeks off stims completely.

Francis

Posted December 11, 2010
      I did take a few weeks off between OEP and MP Shred Matrix. It was probably 3 weeks. I might have seen a bigger difference if I would have waited the full 4 weeks off of stims. I continue to see SM in the top 20 selling products at BB.com so it must be working for some people, but as previously mentioned it didn't impress me.

hogspot's Shred Matrix Review

All I can say is wow on the MP Shred Matrix. My results speak for themself...started these 2 weeks into a 6 week cardio/weights/boot camp routine of 45 minutes a day 3-4 times per week, and would also throw in a the cardio or yogo P90x video, or go for a jog on Saturday or Sunday. Cut the calories down to 1750 a day, cut out most starches & simple carbs, increased complex carbs and protein, and allowed for a cheat day inclusive of beer and no calorie counting on Sat or Sun.

As for MP Shred...I took this as recommended (3x2) along with at least one MP Combat Powder protein shake daily for 5 weeks (finished up the 6 week regimen and started a new one...results came during week 7, but week 5 of the MP product line). I had lost 5 pounds before throwing in MP products. Over the course of the MP products...I cut my body fat from 29.7 - 17.7%, weight from 265 - 242, and am working toward 230...also am 6'4" and carry weight well, but have definitely been impressed with the MP product line. I recommend it to everyone now.

• Great Energy

Posted March 5, 2012
        this is a great review ive had almost the same results i went from 250lbs to 225lbs with maintaining im at 227 im getting ready to go for round two

Sleepwalker's Shred Matrix Review

Value: Pretty standard price for a fat burner.
        Value: Pretty standard price for a fat burner.
        Effectiveness: Very unique fat burner; not very jittery. It's a very clean energetic feeling and almost have a sense of well being. I saw a loss of 3-4% bf after one month of one dose every morning. Didn't change calorie intake too much so very impressed with results.
        Overall: I would recommend to someone looking for an alternative to be typical "cracked out" fat burners.

McGilla

McGilla's Shred Matrix Review

Did not like this product at ALL.

I'll just start out with the obvious that I dosed correctly, twice a day.

Did not like this product at ALL.

I'll just start out with the obvious that I dosed correctly, twice a day.

These pills did absolutely nothing positive for me. There was zero fat loss, no energy gain. All I got was a pain in my stomach that was hard to shake. Every single time I took these pills, I got pain in my abdomen that nearly crippled me about two hours after taking the pills. I bumped those dose down to 2 pills, twice a day. My stomach still hurt like hell, just not a 9 on a scale of 10...perhaps an 7.5/8. I literally could not even get through the first bottle of them, so if that skews my review...oh well. A product should not make me feel as crappy as this product did. Would never, ever refer this to anyone.

The best part about this product was that it was part of a GNC deal and I got a regular sized tub of Assault with it. The bad part is, I had to buy two bottles of Shred Matrix and I have yet to finish one. I only paid $45 for the whole deal, so that's about Assault at retail, so if I look at it with an @#$^ed up spin, I got the Shred for free and Assault kicked ass...

Oh...I didn't get nasty ass pepper burps like I have from other Thermogenics I've used...that's a plus...

Pros:
          Cons:
            • Intense Pain In Abdomen

Opeth09's Shred Matrix Review

This product does what it claims; no more, no less. What I mean by this is its not a miracle fat loss pill where you can eat whatever you want and lose weight. However, with a good diet and exercise plan, this product helped me lean out in a hurry.
            I began cutting for about 3 weeks before I got...
            I began cutting for about 3 weeks before I got this stuff. I had a good diet going and was already seeing results. This honestly did speed up the results.
            After about a week of taking this stuff, I became drastically more lean. My girlfriend even commented on how "ripped" I got, which is not something she normally comments on.
            For the first few weeks the stuff gave me a great energy kick and appetite suppresion. Afer that the energy started dwindling down, but I contribute that to taking Assault which also has stims in it. Had I taken this without any other stims I am sure the energy kick would have maintained for most of the cycle.
            The appetite suppression was very nice, as now that I have been off it for a week, I can definitely notice how much it did help in this regard.
            After finishing my bottle, I did not gain any fat back or lose any leanness. I may have gained a lb or so of water back, but that is due to the diuretic effect of Shred Matrix and not a negative thing at all.
            In conclusion, this product did exactly what I expected. I kept a strict diet and this product helped me to stick to that plan and sped up the weight loss process slightly.
            I purchased it for 30 dollars and it lasted 30 days roughly, so it was not too expensive IMO. As long as you don't goof off with your diet, this product will yield results.

Pros:
            Cons:
            • Great Appetite Suppression
            • Saw Results Fast
            • Increased Vascularity

Posted June 16, 2012
              Forgot to say this, but my strength either maintained or even went up slightly on the three major lifts. Can't say for sure if thats the Shred Matrix or just my diet, but definitely something worth noting.

mrichcreek's Shred Matrix Review

Ok to start with I love this product. I have never seen results like this before with previous fat burners. This product has your basic fat burner but it also has a solid appetite surpresser. That mixed with the mood balanceing mix and the blood suger balancer, makes this a great buy. I didn't notice any big energy gains like I'm used to with weight loss products. I never felt slow or lazy from the lack of food, but I never felt energetic. Overall I still saw great weight loss results and would highly recomend giving it a try.

• No Big Energy Gains

oldrookie's Shred Matrix Review

Well, I have used prior to this product Animal Cuts, from which I had gotten great results. But wanted to use something different so my body didnt get used to the other product. I have been loosing weight now since March 2011. And basically have used Animal Cuts (2 cycles) and bought another of their Fat Burners. Prior to using this I have already lost 28.5 lbs. And honestly it was getting harder to loose the rest of the weight. So I can give this product a lower rating. It would not be just, so I gave it a 7.

Long use of stims also prevented to product to manifest full effects, so I really didn't feel no extra energy, no sweating, actually nothing at all.

Had no side effects what so ever, i have a very good system here.

In the instructions it tells you to use 3 pills twice a day, and to add 1 if needed. I took 6 pills a day for 9 days, then started with 8, and on the last day had 10 pills left so I took 5 in the morning and 5 in the afternoon. Which was all part of instructions. Even thou they only suggested 6 a day.

During the use of this product I only lost 1.5 lbs, and 1.2 BF%. At one point between products I was doing actually better on my own.

But at the end I believe I got to my goal. I went in total weight loss from 207 lbs to 177 lbs in about 4 months.

Price wise it was a bit pricey but again, I have been on other similar products, and really can't do justice by final results due to continue use.

It did suppress somewhat my appetite. But had to increase dosage to get more out of it.

So in general. In a different moment this product could have been more effective. But nonetheless I would recommend to others. I use Muscle Pharm products and they are very good with what they put out in the market.

Pros:
              Cons:
              • Great Appetite Suppression
              • Price And Final Results Are Relative In This Case.

ralun

ralun's Shred Matrix Review

After I finished a cycle of OEP I was looking for a good appetite suppressant .I am very bad with junk food and when it comes to sweets I can't stop. Usually I would gain some weight back during my break.
              So...
              So after I research over the internet I found this supplement. What I have noticed from the first day was the increased energy levels.(by the end of an OEP cycle I'm very tired and sometimes I would have to take a nap during the day so I could go on...yackkkssss).
              so the good thing about Shred Matrix was that I didn't need to rest during the day. I would give a 10 for the energy
              The main reason for which I have bought these pills was the good reviews for appetite suppression. Unfortunately for me this didn't work as well as it worked for the others reviewers. For the first 3 weeks all the cravings that I was afraid were there so my diet wasn't clean. I had to have my sweets. Obviously I gained some weight back yackksss again. after 3 weeks of using I felt the appetite suppressant a little bit but not as good as it was with OEP
              I do believe that it didn't work because I jumped straight from oep to Shred Matrix .this could be a reason why .
              For the appetite suppressant I would give it a 5
              What I really loved about Shred Matrix was that I didn't get the crazy moods that I would have with oep. (anxiety or jittery hands), I felt really good and energized.
              Another 10 for the Balanced Mood.
              Besides the energy that it was there from the 1st day the diuretic effect I felt it from the beginning .actually it was quite annoying for the first 3 or 4 days .i would wake up during the night with a full bladder .so beware you will pee a lot!:))))also it is a good laxative. i usually have problem with constipation but not on these pills.
              Another 10
              Bottom line I do believe that it is a strong product even though it didn't work for the main reason that I have bought it.i didn't lose any weight ..Actually I gained a pound or so but i would use it again for the clean energy that I got from it.
              overall iin my opinion this product is between 8and 9.

• Great Energy