Home > Categories > Protein > Time Release > Muscle Pharm > Combat

Muscle Pharm Combat

Combat Muscle Pharm
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (51 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 79% (Reliable)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

BSN Syntha-6 Reviews
Syntha-6 (167 Reviews)
Optimum 100% Whey Reviews
100% Whey (374 Reviews)
9.2
Optimum Pro Complex Reviews
Pro Complex (106 Reviews)
9.3
Body Fortress Premium Whey Protein Reviews
Premium Whey Protein (61 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Optimum 100% Casein Protein Reviews
100% Casein Protein (138 Reviews)
MHP Up Your Mass Reviews
Up Your Mass (88 Reviews)
Dymatize Elite 12 Hour Protein Reviews
Elite 12 Hour Protein (41 Reviews)
Optimum Nitro Core 24 Reviews
Nitro Core 24 (38 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Your way of Combating shedding/pimples while on cycle
So first let's focus on shedding: As the title implies I'm looking fo...

Intro to self, MP Combat Powder: cookies n cream 5 lbs
Whats going on guys? im new to this site, thought I'd come by and review a ...

$9 off Muscle Pharm 5lb Combat Protein at Costco During Month of January.
Just saw this posted on Muscle Pharms facebook page. "Get a HUGE deal on M...

Anti- Aging and what is out there to help Combat
I am 41 years old. I work out daily and have found 1 supplement that seems to wo...

Costco to start carrying Musclepharm Combat Powder protein

who among you guys have taken the Combat powder?how's the result in Combat.
in bb.com its on number 2 best protein....

Combating Cycle Side Effects for Steroids/Prohormones by tunedsports.com
Combating Cycle Side Effects for Steroids/Prohormones by admi, tunedsports.com...

Is Jack3d Micro, D-pol, Ad-3 PCT & MP Combat protein enough to start a stack?
Hello SR, Im new here, and kinda new to all the supp's avaible today.  ...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Combat is a blended protein powder from Muscle Pharm. Since it's introduction, it has been a good selling, high quality product. It contains a blend of proteins including whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, micellar casein and of course egg white albumen.

Combat Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Combat Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Builds Muscle (46)
  • Good Value (31)
  • Amazing Taste (28)
  • Added Strength (22)
  • Can Be Tough To Mix With Cold Liquids (13)
  • Wish It Was A 5lb Tub (13)
  • Price (10)
  • Made Me Fart (8)
March 9, 2013

Reviews: 38

Age: 34

March 9, 2013
 After a long break from SR.com, I've decided to come back for a couple of reviews of a few products that I have impressed me over the last year. I know its difficult to review protein powder because its almost impossible to feel or see the effects of them. So I like to judge them by price, mixability, taste and amino acid profile. This is where Muscle Pharm Combat shines in all those areas. Thanks to Petey for recommending Combat to me almost a year ago, I've been on the bandwagon ever since! After taking all types and brands over the last 14 years, Combat is now is my personal favorite.

Combat is a time-released protein blend. Containing whey isolate, whey hydroslate, micellar casein and egg white albumen. Claims to feed muscles for up to 8 hours. Combat also has a added digestive enzyme blend for ease of absorption. Muscle Pharm also claim they added extra bcaa's and glutamine to blend but does not specify how much was actually added. The supplement facts I feel are pretty dang solid. 130 cals, 2.5g of fat, 3 net carbs and 24g of protein. Another important feature of this protein is there is not a lot of unnecessary fillers added. I feel Muscle Pharm did a great job on keeping it clean.

-Taste 10/10: Hands down the best tasting protein I've ever had! I've had chocolate milk, peanut butter, cookies n'cream, banana cream, orange creamsicil and vanilla. Rarely do ever find that all flavors are amazing! My GF even loves it and shes extremely picky when it comes to protein shakes.

-Mixibility 10/10: When mixed in a standard shaker cup the mixibility is superb! Never had any clumps or anthing left over in the bottom. There is no grittiness taste, just smooth, light consistency from start to finish.

-Effectivness 9/10: This area is hard to measure with protein powders. However, I never had any issues with digestion. Combat never gave me the protein farts that I would sometimes get with other powders. Combat would also keep me full for a few hours at a time. Just wish they would break down the amino profile to see what your actually getting extra.

-Value 9/10: You can find Combat for around 39.99 for a 4 lbs jug with 52 servings which I thought was very reasonable. Comes out to 77 cents per scoop. Not the best priced but not going to break the bank either.

-Overall 9/10: Overall I give Combat a solid 9 because nothing is perfect, however Combat is very close. I currently have 4 jugs of Combat in my supplemet closet, thats how much I enjoy this protein! I am a huge fan and highly recommend it to anyone who wants an amazing tasting, smooth and all around great protein shake.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Superior Mixability
  • Great Digestion
  • Nothing
Blade410
Blade410

Joined: 2/2010
Reviews: 62
Reputation: +2877
Omg. A truly epic birdman review. From a legend.

deumcole

WarMachine

Joined: 1/2012
Reviews: 72
Reputation: +2353
Glad to see you back bird, superb review!!!

kevO
kevO

Reviews: 71
Reputation: +3978
Back from the brink, the legend comes out of hiding. Great to see u back Bird!!!

Reply #5:

Joined: 4/2009
Reviews: 38
Reputation: +1840
I really apperciate the kind words gentleman!!! I can't believe how much SR has grown since my absence. Its great to see my "old school" brothers still on here and like always give out great advise!!!

Reply #6:
Meuth
Meuth

Joined: 3/2010
Reviews: 40
Reputation: +3581
I have been thinking about this one for a while. Now that Myfusion is garbage, I may have to pick this one up! Thanks Bird!

Reply #7:

Joined: 7/2009
Reviews: 83
Reputation: +880
Welcome back birdman. Nice review you did on this product. I just may have to check this out.

July 10, 2012

Age: 22

July 10, 2012
 So nothing really special here guys, this is honestly a review you can probably pass up. Lol its just protein. Here is Muscle Pharm Combat.

MP combat is actually marketed as a timed release protein. It is basically a protein blend which can feed your muscles for up to 8 hours. It does this by having 5 different protein sources, consisting of fast digesting and slow digesting. We have Whey Concentrate, Whey Isolate, Whey Hydrosolate, Micellar Casien, and Egg White Albunem. All in all a pretty decent variety of protein. Its 25g per scoop, with a 33g scooper. So not the best protein per scoop ratio, but MP does add some other things as well. They have added BCAA's and Glutamine as well. So your not getting a bunch of fillers you dont need. They also add in a digestive enzyme blend to. So I actually really like the ingredient profile, and feel this is marketed well for what it should be used for.

Taste 7/10- Okay so this is my major gripe with all Muscle Pharm products, they are so sweet! I had the smores flavor which literally tasted like a synthetic smores. You must certainly got the smores flavor, but it was way to sweet for my tastes. I found myself drinking this with 20oz of water just to help combat it, no pun intended. The problem was, even then it was still sweet. I've ran into this problem with Recon, and Assult as well. The artificial sweeteners they use are bananas. If you like things that are extremely sweet, give it a shot. But if you don't this is not your protein.

Effectiveness 7/10- So I feel like protein is something hard to rate effectiveness on. I used this a couple of different ways. I used this post workout for a while before I started using Humapro, and I felt its recovery was actually pretty decent. It would also keep me full for a couple of hours before my next meal which is always a plus. The digestive enzyme blend gave me gas, which was awesome because it didnt stink but they were just loud farts. My ex girlfriend told me it sounded like a goose, score. But it also helped to keep my bowel movements regular. So it definitely helps with digestion.

I also used this pre bed. Seeing as its marketed as an 8 hour muscle feeding protein. Well we all try to get 8 hours of sleep a night, so it works perfect for pre bed protein. I noticed while doing this I wouldn't wake up as sore the next morning, and I wasn't nearly as hungry. Again it also helped keeping bowels moving regularly. So all in all I feel like a 7 is fair for its effectiveness.

Value 6/10- This is also another gripe I have with MP. Their value is just off. When they relabeled their products, this almost always ensues a price increase btw, they switched their serving sizes around. Which I feel ultimately slashed the value on some of their products. this being one of them. this is a 4 lb tub with 48 servings. I used two scoops which cuts it to 24 servings. The price I paid was around 33 dollars. So for me it was roughly $1.37 a day which is a little high for me. Now if you use just one scoop you are getting around $.68 a day which isnt to bad. I got a little under a month with this so for me personally the value was not all that great. I feel like it could fluctuate depending on ones personal goals and budget.

Overall 7/10- So overall I give it a 7, which I feel is pretty fair. I feel it does what it is advertised to do, but it has some shortcomings. Both of those which are subjective to the user. Price and taste are both personal depending on your buds and pocket. So if you are looking for a time released protein, Muscle Pharm Combat may be what your looking for. Check it out.
  • Decent Taste
  • Wish It Was A 5lb Tub
  • Unpleasant Taste
  • Made Me Fart

Joined: 10/2010
Reviews: 28
Reputation: +2203
I actually hated this protein didnt feel like it worked at all will stick to MTS . Good review homie

Reputation: +1326
MTS is on my to try list if I ever get back to using whey. I have fallen in love with Humapro, and will probably continue to use that. Thanks for the input and +rep.

Joined: 10/2010
Reviews: 28
Reputation: +2203
Does humapro fill you up?

Reputation: +1326
Oddly, I can comment on this only because I just realized it, lol yes it does for me at least. For whatever reason when I take it post workout it seems to subside my hunger for an hour at least. Biggest benefit I find with it is muscle hardness, and just the over all 30g of protein per serving with no calories. Impressive stuff.

August 6, 2010

August 6, 2010
 I have to say, before using any Muscle Pharm product, I was very skeptical of their effectiveness and quality of their products. I would say this is the highest quality supplement they produce IMO of course. I was highly impressed with Combat, and heres why.

First off the protein ingredients where very top notch. The protein blend consisted of fast to slow digesting proteins such as, whey protein isolate, Partially hydrolyzed whey protein, Micellar Casein (highest quality of casein,) Whey Protein concentrate, and Egg Albumin. Another great feature to their blend is a digestive enzyme blend which is, Protease and Lactase, to help fully digest the proteins for their maximum utilization. Also dont forget about the BCAA blend; , L-Glutamine, L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine; Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Glycine, Histidine, Tyrosine, Cystine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Aspartic Acid, Threonine, Tryptophan. With all that being said, what impresses me the most is their protein blend which is near perfect when it comes to digestive ratio.

Effectiveness: 9/10- I took one scoop in skim milk every night before I went to bed, and I noticed every time I woke up, it seemed my muscles were full as if I still had a gym pump. My strength increases were decent but still something, also I noticed I was less sore with Combat then I was with glutalyn alone. So with strength increases, improved muscle fullness, and better recovery, I would give the effectiveness a 9.

Taste: 6/10- This is were the downside came with Combat, the taste. I purchased chocolate milk twice (dont know why. The taste had me thinking I was drinking chocolate milk that was warm and preserved in a cardboard box, it literally tasted like cardboard chocolate. Even with milk and some pb it really didnt change the taste. Also the mixing was a little tuff, it would clump even with water, and it was very thick to put down. But in all fairness, it was tolerable, but not enjoyable. I give the taste a 6.

Value: 8/10- Another great pro to Combat was its price. I purchased mine at bb.com for $39.00 for 52 servings. IMO that is a very good deal and fairly affordable. For such a high quality protein blend for a reasonable price, I give the value an 8.

Overall: 8/10- After everything being said, IMO its a great product. Yes, the taste isnt good but again it is tolerable. But what makes Combat a good product is its protein blend along with its price for serving. All in all I would recommend this to anyone whos looking for a high quality protein blend with a nice value, but that doesnt mind the taste. So, I would give the overall an 8. I will definitely try more Muscle Pharm products within the future.
  • Unpleasant Taste

toolhead

Joined: 2/2010
Reviews: 8
Reputation: +741
Excellent review. I found the taste a bit off at first too, but i found it all depends on the portioning. For me around 1 1/2 cups of skim milk for every scoop tastes excellent.

Reputation: +614
@ manimal- Thanks brotha!

@toolhead- You know what I even tried that man, but for me the taste just wouldnt budge.

Reply #5:
everlastlift
everlastlift

Joined: 3/2010
Reputation: +75
Great Review! How would you compare it to other protein blends such as Syntha-6, Elite 12, or Probolic... If you tried any of those that is.

Reply #6:

Reputation: +614
I have never tried probolic or elite 12, but I have tried syntha 6 and I would definitely say this is better both in price, quality, and effectiveness.

Reply #7:

Reputation: +90
i just picked ordered this instead of my usual probolic sr. 35 grams of amino acids? wow

Reply #8:

Reputation: +90
picked up an order of this*

Reply #9:
spartanberdi
spartanberdi

Reviews: 2
Reputation: +1
Could this be better than ON Gold Standard Casein for late night?

Reply #10:
TheSecret
TheSecret

Joined: 3/2012
Reputation: 0
Nice review have heard a lot of good thing about this and now with this I'll probably look into getting a jug.

Reply #11:
kylethuli301
kylethuli301

Joined: 10/2012
Reputation: 0
I tried the choc milk also, not big on it. Got a jug of the chocolate peanut butter and that is a 9! IMO THIS IS BEST PROTEIN BY FAR. Better then ON Gold and dymatize.

Reply #12:
Baxwarrior87
Baxwarrior87

Joined: 10/2012
Reputation: 0
Try the s'mores soo good best tasting protein I've actually ever had. And I just mix it in water imagine with milk mmmmm

Reply #13:
Hooch7
Hooch7

Joined: 7/2010
Reputation: -2
Do you consider a wise choice to drink the specific supplement before sleeping?
Is it actually slow released supplement?

Reply #14:
SuperMMan
SuperMMan

Joined: 4/2013
Reputation: 0
THANKS MAN! I THOUGHT THE ONE I ORDERED WAS FAKE... NOW I KNOW THAT IT REALLY DOES TASTE LIKE INSTANT CHOCO MIX OR CARDBOARK CHOCOLATE. THIS IS A GOOD REVIEW FOR ME. :)

January 19, 2014

Reviews: 83

Age: 33

January 19, 2014
Let's Go To Combat.

This is my first experience with Muscle Pharms Combat protein. A few months ago they started selling this at Costco and thought I would give it a try. They have a special on this that you can only get at Costco. Costco is the only place that sells a 5lb container of this with 65 servings in it. If you order this online the biggest size you can find is a 4lb tub with 52 servings.

Ingredients:
Zinc 0%
Copper 0%
Featuring Omegawave™
Multi-Level Amino Acid Growth Matrix 35g **
Alanine, Leucine, Lysine Arginine, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine,Tyrosine,Valine, Cystine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Aspartic Acid, Threonine, Tryptophan, Glutamic Acid
Combat Powder™ Proprietary Time Release System **
Whey Protein Isolate, Partially Hydrolized Whey Protein, Micellular Casein,Whey Protein Concentrate, Egg Albumin, L-Glutamine, L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, L-Valine, Cocoa Powder, Soy Lecithin (Dutch Process), Digestive Enzyme Blend.

This is an Advanced time release protein. This has a pretty decent ingredient profile I think. It says on the label that this will feed your muscles up to 8 hours. This has 5 different sources of protein fast, medium, and slow digesting and I will explain each of them.

Whey Protein Hydrolysate
Broken down into faster absorbing peptides, this rapidly infuses muscle-building amino acid.

Whey Protein Isolate
Digests and absorbs rapidly and is, gram for gram, the highest available yield of protein.

Whey Protein Concentrate
Closest to whole food and contains real subfractions.

Egg Albumin
Highly bioavailable and is high in BCAA's and arginine, contributing to hormone productions and muscle building.

Micellar Casein
Digests slowly, infusing valuable amino acids over several hours.

Value:
For this special 5lb tub they are selling it for $42.99 for 65 servings. If you order the 4lb tub online you only get 52 servings and the price I have seen for that is around $40 plus shipping. I feel this is a pretty good deal they have at Costco plus you get 15 more servings.

Taste/mixability/dosing:
Right now the only flavor they have at Costco is cookies & cream flavor. From what I heard this is the only place you can get the cookies & cream flavor but I am not for sure on that. This reminded me of eating an ice cream chocolate chip cookie. I thought it tasted really good but as I got towards the end of the container I was starting to get a little tired of this flavor even thought I liked it. I wish they could get a couple more flavors so I could switch it up a little so I don't get tired of the same flavor all the time.

Mixability:
There were no issue at all with this mixing up. It mixed up real nicely and had a very smooth texture to it.

Dosing:
I always took one full scoop after each workout for recovery mainly and to help tide me over a little until I could eat supper later in the evening. I always start my workouts around 3pm or so and would take this around 5:30pm after my workout. This would also be good to take at night before bed or in the morning because of the different type of proteins in this.

It's hard to tell how well a protein product in general really works and if it's effective. I do believe this worked pretty good for me. I feel I built a little more muscle mass on this and leaned up some. I was a lot less sore the next day or two after some really hard workouts. Had no issues at all with digestion. I really enjoyed the different kinds of protein they put in this. This seemed to keep me feeling more full a few hours after I took this. It was good getting some of these different proteins in me if I knew I was not going to be eating for awhile after my workouts. It's nice having the added BCAA's they put in this for recovery but a better breakdown of how much they put in this would be kind of nice to know.

Overall:
I feel this was a pretty solid protein and I would for sure recommend it. If you ever make it into a Costco store and are in the need of a good protein product this I would highly recommend. I am for sure going to be getting this again which I all ready have done. It's just a great all around protein and for the price it makes it a pretty good deal I think. I just wish Costco could get a few more flavors to sell also.

July 27, 2013

July 27, 2013
     This is my first review, so any tips would be awesome. I discovered SR.com through Google while looking for reviews about supplements... fancy that?

I don't yet know that much about supplements of any kind, but wanted to try reviewing this supplement because I greatly enjoyed it.

I started lifting in February '13 and gained about 25 pounds (140 to 165) by the end of May. Cut down to a decently lean 155 in June and July (this month). I went through two 4 pound tubs of Combat Powder during the bulk, one tub during the cut, lifting 5-6 days a week. I dosed this at one scoop, usually mixed with a nutritional shake (like Boost), and a spoonful of peanut butter.

Taste: A
    I thoroughly enjoyed the Chocolate Milk flavor. It tastes good whether mixed with milk, chocolate milk, water, nutritional shakes, everything I've tried. I wouldn't recommend something crazy like orange juice, but any liquid within reason should taste good mixed with the Chocolate Milk flavor.

Mix: B+
    This powder mixed pretty well with all of the liquids mentioned in the Taste section, even when I added in a small spoonful of peanut butter and used a regular water bottle. Found some clumps every now and then.

Effectiveness: A?
    I'm not sure how to rate the effectiveness of a protein powder, mostly because of a lack of experience. I'm gluten-free, making it difficult to get enough protein in a college cafeteria, so for me this product seemed incredibly effective. Also, this is my first protein powder, so I can't compare it to anything else. Digested well, no problems with protein gas.

Price: B
    I guess $39.99 for 52 servings is a good price, but it still seems expensive to a broke college kid!

Overall: A-
    I thoroughly enjoyed this product and I'm trying the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor next!

Again, this is my first review, so I appreciate any comments or tips.
      littlebear34
      littlebear34

Joined: 7/2012
      Reviews: 15
      Reputation: +316
      Nice first review, and welcome to the site. If you want any tips about writing future reviews, check out the expert reviewers and see how and what they review. Also, nice pic. Always good to see a DBZ fan haha

Joined: 7/2013
      Reputation: +71
      Cheers, mate. I read through a lot of Expert reviews before writing mine, and what better inspiration than DBZ?

Nickthatowel

Reviews: 2

June 10, 2013
      Great tasting protein blend for a good price

Muscle pharms combat is one of the few protein blends that i have tried. Ive gone through 4lb of the smores and a small tub of banana, both flavors were awesome.
      Taste: 10/10- this protein has to be the best tasting protein i have ever had, and i have tried MANY different protein powders. The smores flavor was incredible plus i enjoyed the marshmallow and chocolate chunks even though they did sink it was like an extra treat at the bottom. The banana flavor was also very tasty as well. Not only did i drink it i have also cooked with it and i have to say it makes a mean tasting protein pancake.
      Mixability: 8/10- mixed pretty well with no trouble with about 10 seconds of solid shaking in a cup, no chunks at all unless you count the pieces of marshmallow and chocolate in the smores flavor which don't mix. Gave an 8 because they sink and you gotta keep shaking em.
      Effectiveness: not rate able- i wont rate effectiveness of a protein just off the basis of it only being a protein. They arent miracle supplements just a replacement for food for me when its convenient.
      Ingredients: 9/10- has around 25g protein 5g carbs and 1.5g fat which is on par with most whey proteins which i consider good for a protein blend. The proteins are from various wheys casein and egg which are all solid sources.
      Price:9/10- for what it is and its quality id rate this a 9/10 because i hve found it as cheap as 35$ for 4lb with free shipping. For around 50servings i consider this a very competitive price.
      All in all i woul definately reccomend this protein to anyone looking for a great tasting good priced protein with quality ingredients.

Sebdog5

Reviews: 1

Age: 21

June 10, 2013
         Hi all, first review here. I took Muscle Pharm Combat because I wanted to try a protein blend which could serve as a post-workout and night time supplement. Looking over the profile its a five protein blend which features whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, whey protein hydrolyzed, micellar casein, egg albumin and it has added bcaa's and glutime to help with recovery.

In a 33 gram scoop you get 25 grams of protein per serving with 2.5 grams of fat and 4 grams of carbs which isn't not to bad for a blend. My main problem with any protein blend is you don't know exactly what amount out whey proteins your getting. With anything that features an ingredients list the first thing to feature is the thing there will be the most of, and in the case its the Whey concentrate followed by isolate and then hydrolyzed.

- Taste 8.5/10: The taste of this blend is amazing. I found with the cookies and cream that it was spot on in terms of the flavors but was a pinch too sweet. For me personally I can't help but be weary of the amount of artificial sweeteners based on the fact that you wouldn't even know your drinking a protein powder. Another interesting thing was the amount of ingredients that make up the cookies in the shake, there are at least 10-12 ingredients in the 'other ingredients' section but the interesting thing is you can't find them on the internet because they only ever show the 'chocolate milk' supplement facts.

-Mixibility 9/10: I always mix with a shaker and found it was fine with water or milk. It was really amazing with water in the way it would thicken it up and almost give you the illusion you were drinking milk.

-Effectiveness 7/10: I found it was generally pretty good with recovery but I wasn't thrilled with the amount of bloating.I normally workout before work and I don't get a break for 5 hours so it was good to have a serving before I started just so I didn't get a headache from an empty stomach.

-Value 6.5/10: I live in Australia so we will always have to pay more but at $75 for around 4lbs its not great but its not that bad. My main problem is that its marketed as a slow release/post-workout powder and the main protein in the blend is whey concentrate, not that its bad or anything but I could pretty much buy 4kg/8.8lbs of whey concentrate for that amount. I know people are going to say 'yeah but you don't get the 4 other proteins' which is true but it doesn't even state the ratios between all five proteins

-Overall 7/10: I'm giving Muscle Pharm Combat a 7 because as far as protein 'blends' go I think this is a good option for anyone who only want to take one protein powder. I just find it interesting with the marketing of the product because its marketed as a post workout and night time recovery supplement yet its not going to be really great at either. Obviously it depends on your workout, diet, schedule etc. In my opinion I wouldn't waste your time with a blend, I would look a getting a top quality whey isolate or hydrolyzed for post workout and casein for night-time recovery. It will probably cost more but you will get more servings which will balance that out and the quality will be a lot better.

• Made Me Fart
        May 30, 2013

Sycoholic

Reviews: 9

Age: 38

May 30, 2013
        Ready for combat

Bought this for about $35 for a 4lb tub from MMAWarehouse.com with my military discount. For 4lbs you can't beat the price. I got the Smore's flavor. I bought this because it contains casein and wanted a protein with this for a before bed shake. I wasn't disappointed. It mixes really well with water and milk, mostly I use water. The taste is good. My wife thought it a bit sweet but if it's not Syntha-6 she complains. A disappointment on the Smore's: it has mini marshmallows... so how awesome, right? Wrong. They don't float. You have to swish it around as you drink it or they'll just collect on the bottom. All in all it's good taste, easy mixability, great protein content, and excellent price. Nit pick... it's got a green scoop. You have to be careful to make sure you get a full scoop with no air pockets. I would and will be buying more of this. I'll most likely not get the smore's again because of the marshmallows not floating. I'd rather just get a different flavor and not worry about it.
        • Smore's Marshmallows Don't Float
        February 16, 2013

swagmonster

Age: 20

February 16, 2013
         MP Combat powder is probably one of the best tasting proteins i have ever used. I am on my second 5 lbs. tub of it right now of the banana cream flavor and its great. Proteins can only bring so much to the table and as a versatile protein, Combat Powder contains the fast and slow acting proteins so it can be beneficial to take anytime throughout the day. Helps with recovery and is great value for the price.
        October 4, 2012

Mikel

Reviews: 1

Age: 44

October 4, 2012
         Write a detailed and thorough review here. Please, no swearing! DO NOT POST QUESTIONS!
        Tasted great. Mixed well. Got some size gains. Also not
        high in calories. I lost two pounds while taking it. Could be cheaper. All together I really liked it & will use it again, especially if I can find cheaper.
        • Wish It Had A Little More Protein
        AS79
        AS79

Joined: 6/2011
        Reputation: +1348
        Not sure this is even a review...

fmrPRO
        fmrPRO

Joined: 4/2010
        Reviews: 18
        Reputation: +417
        Clean it up

Have you used Combat? Submit your own Review!