Home > Categories > Amino Acids > Amino Acid Blends > Muscle Pharm > Bullet Proof

Muscle Pharm Bullet Proof

Bullet Proof Muscle Pharm
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (36 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

SciVation Xtend Reviews
Xtend (112 Reviews)
Controlled Labs Purple Wraath Reviews
Purple Wraath (42 Reviews)
8.9
Applied Nutriceuticals RPM Reviews
RPM (12 Reviews)
USP Labs Modern BCAA Reviews
Modern BCAA (77 Reviews)
8.9

Products in the same category:

APS Mesomorph Reviews
Mesomorph (32 Reviews)
SciVation Xtend (New Formula) Reviews
Xtend (New Formula) (28 Reviews)
Dymatize Recoup Reviews
Recoup (26 Reviews)
Optimum Amino 2222 Softgels Reviews
Amino 2222 Softgels (23 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Buy 1 Get 1 Free Musclepharm Bullet Proof (2 for $32.99)

Taking Bullet Proof, Casein and Animal PM.
I have purchased all 3 of these and want to know how I should take them properly...

Muscle Pharm Bullet Proof 380 Grams Grape Fusion for 28 bucks!
Found this on sale on wheycheap.com...

Muscle Pharm Bullet Proof for 20.99
I just pick up 4 tubs of Muscle Pharm Bullet Proof at Vitamin shoope for 20.99 e...

Bullet Proof + casein protien= wtf?
Should i take bullet proof and casein protien one right after the other before b...

CYCLIN-GF By MHP or Bullet Proof by MUSCLE PHARM
Im looking for a prouct to help me with recovery, and i have also read that both...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Bullet Proof Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Bullet Proof Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Promotes Deep Sleep (25)
    • Great Recovery (24)
    • Less Soreness (12)
    • Wild Dreams (11)
    • Taste Can Take Some Getting Used To (12)
    • Expensive (9)
    • A Bit Odd Tasting But Tolerable (8)
    • Sketchy Serving Size 1/2 Scoop. (6)
    January 9, 2011

Age: 30

January 9, 2011
     I was very excited to try this product because the reviews were mostly positive and the profile looks incredibly impressive. This is my first review on this site, or any other bb related site for that matter. I thought long and hard about posting this because my results were not what seems to be the norm, but regardless, I decided to post and will be posting more reviews on many other products. I will break it down into as many categories as possible that I feel are relevant. I exercise hard 5-6 days a week and do not use any caffeine or stimulants unless it is in a PWO I use and even then, I try to use one not engineered with a heavy dose of stims.

TASTE: I am not big on taste to be honest because I am a firm believer in if a supplement actually works, taste becomes irrelevant to me because I am going for
    results, not taste. However, the taste of this was unique to say the very least. I got the Orange Raspberry and it wasn't the greatest taste but it wasn't the worst either. It took about 5 times, but I did get use to the taste after awhile.

RESULTS: I did not have very positive results unfortunately. It didn't make me sleepy whatsoever, even after upping the dosage to 1 full scoop, then 1.5 scoops. Doing any more than 1.5 scoops would make the product impractical from a financial standpoint as the cost per serving would become very expensive and unaffordable in my opinion. My recovery didn't feel any different and on a couple of occasions, I felt worse after a hard workout during the day and taking this at night instead of a casein based protein blend or nothing at all. It did give me a couple nights of crazy dreams but I would wake up in the middle of the night and found it difficult to fall back asleep.

CONCLUSION: I am extremely disappointed in this product. Mainly because I had high hopes considering the profile. While it may have worked for many others, however it did nothing for me and my search continues for a new sleep aid and recovery supplement.
    Pros:
    Cons:
      • Taste Can Take Some Getting Used To
      • A Bit Odd Tasting But Tolerable
      venom434
      venom434

Joined: 4/2010
      Reviews: 54
      Reputation: +981
      i've never tried this, but good first review and welcome to the site.

Joined: 12/2010
      Reputation: +135
      Thanks man

Reply #3:

Joined: 4/2011
      Reputation: +5
      need sleep?....ZMA...I use ON's and can hardly get out of bed in the am.

Reply #4:

Joined: 4/2011
      Reputation: +5
      I should say...ON has the right ammounts of ZMA to be effective.

November 20, 2009

petey7408

Reviews: 38

Age: 19

November 20, 2009
       Bullet Proof by Muscle Pharm is an advanced nighttime recovery formula. The benefits are: Restful sleep for optimal growth, enhanced recovery and muscle repair, and increased stimulation of natural HGH levels.
      -What does it do (Product Claims)? -
      * Stimulates Growth Hormone production
      * Promotes deeper sleep and vivid dreams
      * Increase in Lean Muscle Tissue
      * Enhanced Libido in Both Sexes
      * Relief from Many Forms of Pain
      - What’s In it? -
      - HGH And Night Growth Matrix:
      * L-Arginine HCL.
      * Gamma Amino Butyric Acid
      * 4-Amino-3Phenylbutyric Acid (Phenibut)
      * Macuna Pruriens Extract (Standardized To 20% L-Dopa)
      * L-Phenylalanine
      * L-Tyrosine
      * ZMA Blend
      * Zinc (As Monomethione And Asparate)
      * Magnesium (As Asparate)
      * Vitamin B-6 (As Pyridoxine HCL)
      - Essential Amino Acid Blend:
      L-Theronine, L-Valine, L-Methionine, L-Isoleucine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Histidine, L-Lysine, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Serine, L-Glutamic Acid, L-Proline, L-Glycine, L-Alanine, L-Leucine, L-Cysteine HCL
      - Muscle Recovery Matrix:
      * L-Glutamine
      * HMB
      * Calcium-B-Hydroxy-B-Methylbutuyrate Monohydrate
      * Beta Alanine
      * Citrulline Malate
      * Gingerols (From Ginger Root) 20%
      - What were my personal results? -
      * Taste: 9.2/10
      -Orange/Raspberry – at first I couldn’t figure out the flavor, not really orange and not quite raspberry. It grows on you though and I think that it tastes more like honeydew melon.
      * Ingredients: 9.7/10
      - Excellent ingredient profile as you can see above.
      * Effectiveness: 9.8/10
      - The first week of using Bullet Proof, it hit me in a matter of 15-20 minutes. could seriously feel the relaxation setting in. I started to adapt a little bit the second week, but I still had deep sleep and felt great in the morning. I have been having some of the best recovery of my life while using this product.
      * Price: 9/10
      - It may seem a little steep upon first glance, but for the effectiveness of this product , the price is well worth it.
      * Mixability: 8.9/10
      - Mixes pretty well. There’s usually a couple grains at the bottom of the shaker, but a couple extra shakes takes care of it.
      * Overall: 9.8/10
      - I really loved this stuff. I cycle it 5 days on, 2 days off like the container suggests. I must say that I wish I could take this every night. Highly recommended for anyone looking to have a deeper night’s sleep to optimize their natural hormone levels.
      -AP
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Great Recovery
      • Promotes Deep Sleep
      DogRomeo
      DogRomeo

Joined: 12/2009
      Reputation: +9
      hey petey, ive read a LOT of your replies & all of your product reviews & was hoping i could get your personal opinion on some supps. i just joined this site & unless i missed it, i cant seem to p.m. you, which would be cool but i guess thats not possible. thanks man.

Smith22
      Smith22

Joined: 12/2009
      Reputation: +4
      Been wondering about this and wanted to try it great review and most likely will

Reply #3:

Joined: 2/2012
      Reviews: 1
      Reputation: +1
      I'm just curious, are you still taking this? The reason I;m asking is I just started taking SNS Phenibut XT mainly for sleep. I love the way it works but you should only take that much Phenibut 2 nights in a row, then skip it for 1 or 2 nights. I take ZMA and time release melatonin on the nights I don't use Phenibut.

Generally I love SR reviews because they are so focused but I haven't found anyone reviewing Bullet Proof who has been able to find out how much Phenibut is in it. I watch much dosage of Phenibut, usually 1.0 gram is enough to get me real deep sleep with that rested recovery feeling in the morning.

It seems like Bullet Proof just throws a hodge podge of "whatever" together, doesn't publish the dosages and it works for some, less well for others. Also I'm reluctant to start using stuff like HMB until I'm ready to monitor its effects more closely.

It sounds like your review is saying that Bullet Proof "works for me" and it's great that the stuff I need for sleep and recovery is bundled together in a great way for convenience.

The reason I'm making a big deal about this is I have chronic sleep probs, ZMA, Melatonin, Skullcap kind of, sort of work. ZMA makes me feel tired but I still wake up after 4 - 5 hours. GABA makes me hyper. Phenibut is hands down the winner for me but you can't take it every night.

I have a PhD in insomnia so I'm always looking for other solutions out there.

Thanks

Reply #4:

Joined: 2/2012
      Reviews: 1
      Reputation: +1
      "I have a PhD in insomnia" -- just to clarify I didn't STUDY insomnia but I've been trying to deal with it for a long time. I hate having to use Nyquil just to conk out on nights I can't get back to sleep and I've been told prescription sleep aids are addictive and make you sleep walk.

Reply #5:
      MFMONSTA
      MFMONSTA

Joined: 12/2011
      Reviews: 2
      Reputation: -6
      Did you notice anything in the morning after you woke up? Did u feel or look any better after you woke up? I was reading reviews on lecheeks mass HGH and it claims to do similar things as Bullet Proof and the main thing that people talked about on their Mass HGH reviews was that it made them feel and look much better in the morning. They claimed that on top of the better sleep and recovery that they woke up looking like they were still pumped from the gym and feeling great in the mornings. Did u experience any of this with Bullet Proof?

May 4, 2013

getnbigr78

Reviews: 11

Age: 34

May 4, 2013
       I have been a sleep deprived person for years, and once I found Cyclin by MHP I was really excited. I did a review for it a few months back. I decided, in order to minimize the tolerance levels of some of the main ingredients in Cyclin (ie. Valerian root,) to cycle off of it, and try something that had melatonin in it. I decided to use Bullet Proof by MusclePharm. From April 1st through April 30th. I used the following supplements in addition to Bullet Proof:

MHP Battlefuel XT (for T support)
      Versa-1 (for mass and strength maintenance)
      Now Sports IGF-1 (Joint support)
      Omega 3 Fatty Acids (1200mg fish oil, 600mg EPA and DHA, overall health)

My goal for the month of April was to get leaner while maintaining mass and strength- a sometimes very difficult task to do, naturally. I began the month at 201lbs @ 14%bf (173lbs lean mass.) My diet was kept very light. I averaged from 1600-1800 calories per day- which is about 1000 under my maintenance level. I ate approximately 180 grams of protein per day, 75 grams of fat and 100 grams of carbs. I used an intermittent diet 7 days per week with most of my fasting periods ranging from 16-18 hours. Sleep would be critical this month due to the calorie deficit. I was treading on thin ice for the month between muscle maintenance and fat loss so I had to make sure everything I was doing was what was best for my body.

I worked out 6 days per week during the month and threw in about 45 minutes (total) of cardio each week. I exercised each muscle group 2 times per week and concentrated on compound exercises and strength training (which is something I usually don’t do while cutting.) I needed about 7 ½ - 8 ½ per day to feel great.

Profile:7
      Bullet Proof contained some of the usual suspects for a PM supplement including:
      ZMA (broken down into its mineral forms)
      L-Dopa
      Melatonin and
      Essential Amino Acids
      It contains 3 prop blends that combine these factors- it’s all good stuff except for the fact, like many of you, I am not a big fan of prop blends because you can’t compare apples to apples. That’s why I rate it a 7. There are 10 calories that come from <3grams of carbs.

Taste/dosing 6.5
      Ok, so I used the grape fusion flavor. At first I was like, WTF am I drinking? Then the flavor actually grew on me and I looked forward to taking this down before bed. I am rating the dosing a little lower here, though because of the serving suggestion. The product comes with approximately 40 servings, yet the serving size is half of the scooper. I thought this was silly. The first time I used the product I used the entire scooper not realizing that the suggested serving was only half that. Why not provide a scooper that equals one serving? It ended up being closer to 30 servings since I would always use just a little more than half of the scooper.

Effectiveness: 8

So my goal with a product like is twofold- I want something that will help me get a good night’s sleep, while helping with my recovery and wake up process. I would say with confidence that Bulletproof did provide this. Within 30 minutes of consuming this product, I would be sound asleep. I would have crazy, deep dreams, and woke up feeling great. My body felt good in the morning and soreness was never too much of a problem. There were a couple of days in the month that I did not take it before bed, and I definitely woke up feeling different-sore and painful. This is a product that I would recommend and that I will continue to use in the future as I cycle it with MHP’s Cyclin. I actually plan on using LeCheek’s Mass HGH next month so I will be able to rate each one and let you guys know which one actually worked the best for me.

Value:8
      $30.89 from allstarhealth.com- little under $1 per serving. I wish I could sleep for free, but that’s not the case so it costs me. Bullet Proof is a little cheaper than Cyclin and has roughly the same number of servings.

Overall: 8

I won’t get into my gains or losses as I have touched on that in my Versa-1 review. My goal with a product like Bullet Proof is mostly sleep focused, which is more opinionated, than tangible. With that said, I would definitely recommend Bullet Proof as a sleep aid. I will use it again at some point as I cycle on and off these sleep aids. The taste should grow on you and the prop blends have all the good stuff your body needs while you sleep. With that said, I can’t wait to try LeCheek’s Mass HGH- the reviews on that product have been outstanding. I’ll let you guys know how that goes in about 6 weeks.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Great Recovery
      • Promotes Deep Sleep
      • Wild Dreams
      • Less Soreness
      • Taste Can Take Some Getting Used To
      • Sketchy Serving Size 1/2 Scoop.
      October 16, 2012

yankees2189

Reviews: 8

Age: 23

October 16, 2012
       I decided to give this product a try after taking ZMA for years, I wanted to see what kind of recovery it could provide. I am an early riser, as I work 9-5 but like to workout before that and then a night shift after my 9-5.
      Within about 20 minutes of taking this product, I would feel and extreme sense of relaxation and drowsiness. Ten to fifteen minutes later, it was almost impossible to keep my eyes open, sometimes I'd fall asleep without setting my alarm. I first noticed this product really working when I would fall asleep at 11:30pm, and wake up at 3am to urinate and feel like it should have been 7 or 8am! I felt so refreshed! Although, the directions recommend 8 hours of sleep, I found that if I got 6-7 full hours of sleep, I would wake up at 530am feeling so refreshed and ready to hit the weights everytime! This product really got me looking forward to coming home, knocking back some bulletproof, getting a great sleep and then destroying the weights when I woke up.
      The label recommends using 5 days on, 2 days off, which I would also recommend. I found that if I used it too many days in a row I would have to up the dosage for it to be as effective, which is why my "value" rating is a little low. For most nights I would use 3/4 of a scoop- a full scoop. The serving size is a sketchy "half a scoop", which I had started with, but then upped after a few days. But if you use it 5 days and find the sweet spot somewhere near 3/4 of a scoop, it will last you a month.
      TASTE of this product was decent. It wasn't bad and I actually looked forward to it after a few days as long as i mixed it with some ice cold water. Certainly better than some preworkouts ive tried and it mixed well!
      OVERALL, I think this product is awesome. I work thirteen hour days and if I drank some of this before bed I would get a great sleep, with great recovery feeling amazing in the morning and ready to get up and workout. I woke up after sleeping for 2 or 3 hours feeling like I had been asleep for 6 or 7. I didn't experience any wild dreams but I could tell my body was getting much more quality rest with no grogginess!
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Great Rest
      • Great Recovery
      • Promotes Deep Sleep
      • Feel Ready For Another Workout In The Morning
      • Find The Sweet Spot With The Serving Size
      September 1, 2012

Reviews: 17

Age: 21

September 1, 2012
       Hello SR

TIme to review a product that I enjoyed and I hope that this review helps answers some questions. I know this product has quite a few reviews but since the "Expert Reviewers" and the regular reviewers ratings differ some I hope this helps sheds some light :)

------------------Background-----------------
      Prior to taking Bullet Proof I had tried some "NOW" brand Gaba and really enjoyed the restful sleep I got from it so I though I would give BP a try. I did not begin BP immediately after so that I wouldn't possibly build a tolerance.

-----------------Dosage N/A-------------------
      I maintained the half a scoop dose the entire time I used Bullet Proof. I really wish I had tried a full scoop near the end of my tub but for some reason I never did. I always got good rest but I wish I had experimented a little.

-----------------Ingredients 9/10----------------
      I will just go over the main ingredients since there are so many.
      Gamma Amino Butryic Acid (Gaba)- Considered an amino acid and but promotes deep sleep
      ZMA blend- enhances deep sleeping for most people and supposedly increases strength gains
      Mucuna Puriens Extract- Increases HGH and promotes deep sleep
      Various Amino acids and Bcaa's- Puts muscles in anabolic state and promotes muscle growth

----------------Value 8/10---------------------
      For around $30ish you can get 40 servings of BP. For me that was a pretty good deal but since a lot of people use more than a half a scoop I could understand why it could be seen as expensive.

-----------------Taste 9/10-------------------
      I bought the grape flavor and thought it was great. I usually do not take flavor into account for my ratings unless it is unbelievably bad or good.

----------------Effectiveness 8/10----------------
      This product claims to be "an advanced nightime recovery system", to improve sleep cycles, and "enhances deep rest for maximum growth and recovery". When rating a products effectiveness it is critical to know what the product claims to do. I definitely believe this product was effective for me. I spent less time tossing and turning and more time snoozing. I never woke up groggy like some people stated. Since I worked out at night this product was good for me especially since I like to take pre workouts.

-----------------Side Effects10/10------------------
      I had zero bad side effects. This product is very safe as long as you following the dosing protocol. Even at 2 servings there should be no issues.

------------------Conclusion---------------------
      If your having trouble getting a good nights rest this product will definitely help. I would recommend this to anyone who needed a sleep enhancer unless they are having cash flow problems and in that case I would suggest "NOW" Gaba which can be bought for around $12. Since this product is basically a ZMA and sleep enhancer all rolled into one product, it is worth the investment.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Promotes Deep Sleep
      • Less Soreness
      • Occasional Dreams. Nice Ingredients.
        littlebear34
        littlebear34

Joined: 7/2012
        Reviews: 15
        Reputation: +316
        Nice Review, Bro! Taking this right now at a full scoop. I'm getting great sleep and recovery too. Only side effect of BP is that it makes my poo really green haha

Joined: 10/2010
        Reviews: 17
        Reputation: +627
        ha i never got dat green dookie. Must be cause your taking a full scoop!

August 20, 2012

CraigHairdo

Reviews: 4

Age: 22

August 20, 2012
         This is the most foul tasting product I have ever had. The orange flavor had to be gagged down it was TERRRIBLEE!!

Other than that, the results are pretty intens. You def get a relaxation feeling but I had some crazy dreams and nightmares.

Recovery improved a bit from the gaba relaxing me and the zma in the product. Helped me sleep a little and I woke up relieved to have all the crazy dreams over!!
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Promotes Deep Sleep
        • Wild Dreams
        • Less Soreness
        • Discusting Flavor
        • Felt Like I Was In A Twilight All Night
        July 2, 2012

jeffguns

Reviews: 3

Age: 22

July 2, 2012
         Having used most things out there for sleep, I was excited to try this. Used Somatomax,Phenibut etc..

Well, First 2 or so night. Good Gaba tingle slept well.. Then nothing. Just green poop in the morning and didnt help much for sleep. Why do companies have to throw in tons of coloring?

Overeall might be a good stop before going with Somatomax. Even using here and there still doesnt do much. I really wanted to like this product.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Wild Dreams
        • Occasional Dreams. Nice Ingredients.
        • Green Stool
        • Sketchy Serving Size 1/2 Scoop.
        March 27, 2012

BigArmRyan

Age: 27

March 27, 2012
         I bought this product because I always get sleep issues after heavy lifting, especially when stacking with a supplement that contains 1, 3 Dimethylamine and Skitzandrol A. Both of these compounds have been shown to boost cortisol levels, which is detrimental to your sleep.
        Formula:
        Bulletproof is directed to take 30-45 minutes before bed. The main ingredients are GABA, ZMA Blend, Glutamine, and Phenibut (precursor to GABA). GABA is supposed to help naturally relax the body and boost growth hormone. After taking pure GABA powder you get a strange warmth throughout your body for a few minutes. I didn’t experience this when taking bulletproof.
        Taste: 1/10
        The Grape Fusion was the grossest thing I’ve ever encountered. I usually say its not about the taste, but this was so putrid that you had to gag it down.
        Price: 7/10
        I got 40 servings of half scoop (more like 20 servings because you always end up taking a full scoop) for $34.99 on Bodybuilding.com
        Effectiveness 6/10
        When taking this product, I would have INSANE dreams. Actually all of them were nightmares, but I’m not going to lower the rating because of this. While taking this product I did as the directions said 5 days on two days off. I would take the product and feel very strange and be in a twilight for hours when laying in bed. I wouldn’t be asleep but my mind would be racing. I would always wake up feeling pretty groggy and crummy. I like that the product has ZMA in it because including zinc in your diet boosts testosterone naturally (allows your body to naturally produce more than if you were deficient) and the magnesium is supposed to relax your mind and body. I don’t know how much glutamine was actually in this product but I like the fact that it was included. I really didn’t notice any difference in recovery, if anything it was worse because my sleep was twighlightish and not very sound while taking this product. I would not recommend this product to someone looking to buy it.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Wild Dreams
        • Felt Like I Was In A Twilight All Night
        • Smells Funky
        • Made Me Feel Aweful The Next Morning
        • Sketchy Serving Size 1/2 Scoop.
        GodofSerbia1
        GodofSerbia1

Joined: 3/2012
        Reviews: 27
        Reputation: +78
        This stuff was a joke. I tried the Grape Fusion flavor and gagged the first time I tried it. Love how one of your pros was 'Wild Dreams.' That could easily be one of Bulletproofs cons as well.

October 25, 2011

diguincoutor

Reviews: 4

Age: 20

October 25, 2011
         Taste - 9/10 - At first, I was disgusted. Then...I started to love it. Got the Orange Raspberry, which I figured would be gross, now I honestly wish I could drink it every day. Perhaps its the texture/consistency not the flavor, but I love this stuff.

- Haha, when i saw this from the guy below, i just laughed. It was the same with me. First days, OmG, you drink and ok, but the aftertaste, it's a trash. After a week, you're liking it, haha

Mixability - 8/10 - Well, the powder goes up the water, you need a little pacience to "get it down", but it mixes ok.

Effectiveness - 8/10 - Well, i can't say about the muscle part, 'cause i'm using lot's of new supps, so, i will only tell about the "Promotion Deep Sleeping". Yeah, you take it, after an hour, you're groggy, and sleep a lot. Deep sleep guarantee, but you may have strange dreams.

Value - 10/10 - If you use 1/2 scoop/night, cycling 5 on 2 off, it takes 2 months, so, it's not pricey.

Well, this stuff works, but i think it's not necessary if you have no problems to sleep.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Maybe Fell Groggy Next Morning
        • Great Recovery
        • Promotes Deep Sleep
          September 7, 2011

McGilla

Reviews: 23

Age: 24

September 7, 2011

Mixability - 8/10 - Mixes very well, no clumps.

Effectiveness - 4/10 - I found ZERO consistency with this product. The first night I took it, I felt results the next morning...both good and bad. I felt little to no soreness, my muscles felt full...but I was GROGGY. BAD. I'm usually a chipper morning person, but this stuff made me sluggish. My girlfriend also says I was grunting loudly in my sleep and shoving/kicking her all night...gotta take her word on that. The next time I took it, it would not help me fall asleep at ALL. I was up probably an extra two hours, for no reason. My mind wasn't racing, my body was kind of relaxed, but I could NOT fall asleep. Since then the next dozen plus doses(always a full scoop), I've had the ups and downs, probably 25% of the time, waking up feeling my muscles relaxed and not sore, but a little groggy, 25% of the time feeling completely groggy after a complete crap night of sleep. The other 50% literally nothing happened, good or bad. Nothing in my routine changed in terms of taking this either, no food times, food amounts, exercise routine...nothing. I also did not get any "vivid dreams" or anything like that.

Value - 4/10 - Got this for $33. $33 for 20 doses of something that simply "barely" worked, is not acceptable.

Would not recommend this product at all. I honestly get better results from my old routine of nothing but a glass of orange juice before bed...
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Less Soreness
          • Woke Up Feeling Very Groggy.
          • Sketchy Serving Size 1/2 Scoop.

Have you used Bullet Proof? Submit your own Review!