Battle Fuel

By Muscle Pharm
Battle Fuel Muscle Pharm
7.5/10
(Weighted average based on 15 Reviews)

Ranks #56 of 115 (better than 52%)
in Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

CamSTL

CamSTL's Battle Fuel Review

I am a really big fan of Muscle Pharm. Mainly Assault (I have not tried the new formula, only the old) and Battle Fuel. I got into Muscle Pharm when they started competing with USPLabs products like Prime(tribulus) and JACK3D(PWO) with the releases of their own Battle Fuel (tribulus) and Assault(PWO)....
Battle Fuel is an herbal formula that claims to enhance and support all things "male" within you. That includes increasing aggression and focus, bolstering performance, and fuel recovery.

Key Ingredients(note* I am not listing all)
Muscle Building Matrix includes:
-Suma Root Extract 20:1
-Maca Powder
-Yerba Mate Extract 10:1
Natural Testosterone Amplifier includes:
-Fenugreek Seed Extract (50% Saponins)
Internal Support Complex includes
-Rhodiola Rosea (Root) 3% Rosavins
Estrogen Suppression Matrix includes
-Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract (Root) 20% Resveratrol
Oxygen & Endurance Matrix includes
Suma Root Extract 20:1
Dimethylglycine (DMG)

-Value / Dosing
BF contains 21 pacakges and each package contains 6 pills. The 6 pills contain 4929.5 mg of BF's proprietary blend. Around 821.5 mg per cap of the ingredients above. I ran Battle Fuel like it was meant to be run. One cyle/container for 3 weeks, take 1 week off, then another cycle for 3 weeks. At 32 bucks a bottle (64 for 2), for three weeks (each), that put quite a whole in my pocket. Im used to most products like this lasting a month, but I have to say that if it wasn't for the effectivness, I would have given this a much lower rating than 7 in the value. I took this with my PWO Drink 30min before my wrkout

-Effectiveness
Battle fuel claims to 1.Support testosterone output and support estrogen regulation.
I was 22 when I took this so I cannot give a proper analysis on if it helped promote more test production without the proper testing; or suppersion of estrogen for that same matter... Sorry Guys. I did have my share of back acne and I woke up with a woody while on it (but that's no different from the norm with me)
2. Support mood/healthy immune system funtion
I must say I had an overall pleasant mood while taking this, but thats just my normal nature. I took this over the spring so maybe I was happier that it was getting warmer outside and I stayed relatively healthy, but I don't know how much of this had to do with Battle Fuel.
3.Promote strength, power, and muscle endurance and function.
Ah man! I felt like a beast in the gym after taking this with my PWO drink Assault. I have tried Assualt by itself and loved it. Assault helped me power thru some of my strength routine workouts. But when I took BF and Assault together, man..the weights just felt lighter. Even my major lifts like Squat, Deadlift and Bench felt lighter. I started noticing the strength increase around week 2 and had no decline during my off week. Slowly but surely I noticed and increase in power, strength and endurance during my 6 week cycle of this
4. Support lean muscle mass
Due to me feeling like a beast I felt I was able to man handle a decent amount of week. Due to this my body looked more fuller and I noticed that thicker, harder build which I have always craved.

-Overall
I gave the value a 7 due to the price and the effectiveness a 9 so overall thats an 8. A good / fair score in my book. As far as the other stuff like mood, healthy immune system, test production and estro suppression...I just cant tell if it really worked or affected me. If it did more props too it for the bonus, but Im happy with what I saw. I did seem a tad more defined as I am prone to having estrogen stored fat deposits so who knows. But as far as power, strength, endurance and building muscle go, this product did what it claimed.

Yes, for a short period of time I felt like I was Mueth lol jk.. if you can afford it or want to try something new, I say give this product or stack with Assault a try. Note tho, that I did take 6 weeks worth (3 on, 1 off, 3on) of this product like you are supposed to do to get my results.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Lean Mass Builder

Posted November 27, 2011
    The new Battle Fuel is not in packets, but is loose capsules. Also I don't think there is actually any tribulus in this either...could be wrong, but I don't think it's in the ingredient list.

CamSTL

Posted November 27, 2011
    Thanks bro. I haven't tried the current battle fuel. I stocked up on BF and Assualt a while ago. I know this site and maybe bb.com (not sure) had it listed under tribulus, but I think you are right

Posted November 27, 2011
    what is the difference between the XT, Hybrid, and normal versions?

Lorenz0's Battle Fuel Review

Hate to bash on another product but after trying Animal Stak i was expecting similar results. Also i read alot of positive reviews so i thought i would give it a shot.

Value: 8

I bought this a tfsupplement...

Value: 8

I bought this a tfsupplement ware house for $27. It was about 3 dollars cheaper than Animal Stak and had the same requirements (3 weeks on 1 off). I love Animal Stak but wanted to try something new.

Effectiveness: 5

I did not recieve any amount of strength increase or physique change (like the way stak did). I dosed it 6 pre- workout on an empty stomache and all i recieved was a nasty "test booster" burp. While i did notice a few extra veins nothing really big.

* Keep in mind that when i use a test booster i cycle both creatine and pre workouts to see the maximum effects of the product.
    *This product is the hardcore version. I don't know if their is any difference between this and the Original but this just terrible

Taste: 3

I know this is a pill but no matter how much water i drank with the pills i seemed to burb all the herbs out. It lasted about 15 min. but for those moments i wasn't really to happy to take this.

Side Effects: 5

This is a test booster so their will be your average ance. I didn't notice a hair increase (thank god) like i did with Animal Stak, so not to shabby of side effects but i hate when i get ance on the back.

Overall: 5

This did not do squat! I did rate it an over all 5 just cuz i'm nice ;) I was hoping for more fuller muscle and maybe strength increase and i was just a non responder. I am hpoing to try Titanium next and after that back to Animal Stak.. LOL

*Would i recommend this: NO

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Vascularity
    • Nasty Burp
    • Disapointment
    • 6 Pills Seems Like A Lot To Take
    • Did Not Give Any Marked Difference In Energy Or Pump.

Posted April 18, 2011
    Just like you I am an Animal Stak fan, and I am kinda scared to go and try something new... too bad you had to waste money on this, but good review bro

Thanks Chief,

i just state my honest opinion and hope it helps the community out ;)

BTW looking swole!

Posted April 18, 2011
    Good review, too bad you didn't see any effects. It works great for me, I just have massive mood swings when I come off of it (3 weeks on, 1 week off).

Bivx361

Posted April 18, 2011
    Well I think animal stak has pro hormones in it. While battle fuel is natural.

Both are natural..

Bivx361

Posted April 19, 2011
    Yea sorry I forgot they changed the ingredients

This is a decent product

This is a decent product. It made me a little sick, but was able to put more time in the gym than usual.

Its a lot of pills, but they seem to work. I cycled them 5 days a week with one week off a month.

• 6 Pills Seems Like A Lot To Take

I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a great Trib product

I'm currently on my 2nd month of this product and I have nothing but great things to say about MP and Battle Fuel. My strength has gone up a good amount, nothing mind blowing but I'm able to outlift my training partner on certain exercises and he out weighs me by a good 35-40lbs. My focus in the gym is as serious as it can get, endurance is good if not great. I also notice my libido has increased as well. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a great Trib product...

Posted August 3, 2009
    does this product need PCT?

Posted August 3, 2009
    No, this is not a prohormone, and actually can be USED as a PCT..

Dzollman's Battle Fuel Review

Right off the bat i like how they cycle the product very simple 3 weeks on 1 week off. 6 pills a day basically. Honestly if your taking a t-booster 6 pills is not a lot to swallow unless you have issues with pills.

The first noticeable reaction is increased aggression in the gym, which...

The first noticeable reaction is increased aggression in the gym, which allowed for increased focus. This obviously made workouts a lot better and more productive.

I personally never saw an increase in body weight other than usual water weight fluctuation.

The strength gains were hit and miss. My deadlift rose 20 pounds and my bench increased a little bit. Over all I feel that these benefits arose from the increased aggression and quality of the lift.

Great price for the product though and created some hellish workouts but I have had better results from PowerFULL.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Strength And Aggression In The Gym
    • Focus
    • Intensity

This product brings my lifting to a whole new level

First off yes i know im under 18 years old and yes i know ohhh test boosters are so bad for you but this stuff works. and it wont do anything to my hormones i just dont get the peak effect from taking this because of my naturally high test levels at my age.

Anyway i felt like i was...

Anyway i felt like i was lacking intensity in my workouts and power so my buddy told me about Battle Fuel. This product brings my lifting to a whole new level. The intensity that i got from this stuff is incredibleeee!!!!! I feel 10x stronger, 10x more the intensity in my workouts and crazy pumps when im lifting. If you feel any lack of intensity or power or focus when working out look no farther than Battle Fuel. This stuff is legit.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Focus
      • Intensity
      • Strength And Aggression In The Gym

Cray

Posted October 27, 2010
        Test boosters aren't "ohhh so bad for you" even at age 16. You simply don't benefit as much, if at all, from taking the product due to high test levels. The product is designed to increase natural test levels in the body, but if you're levels are already maxed out - which at 16 is likely given the hormonal changes taking place during puberty - the product is not going to have much effect.

Glad it worked for you but I'd bet it was more psychological than anything else.

maxavier1's Battle Fuel Review

This is my first supp review so take it easy on me. I have taken two tubs of Battle Fuel and I am telling you now that it lives up to its' name. I don't need test boosters at my age but I took a chance at it due to the natural ingredient profile. I felt increased strength and minor increased aggression. i hit the weights with a beastly intensity. At the age of 19 I am naturally horny, but when I was on this I wanted to hump everything seriously. My semen consistency was thicker during use. The pills gave me some nasty burps, but if you care about minor stuff like that or taste then you're not a real man who is about results. I'm not a fan of supplements that require you to cycle because I feel like companies make more money off of this. That being said I gave the value an 8. The 21 days you are on Battle Fuel will be some of the best days of your lifting career.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Increased Libido
        • Alphaness
        • Intensity
        • Strength And Aggression In The Gym

Complete waste of 35$

This would be my second natural testosterone booster, I lost my virginity to pink magic from which I had tremendous gains from. The ingredients in this are a bunch of bull*** in my personal opinion and this did nothing for me except speed my heart rate up and go *** alot (dandelion root). My muscles "looked" better in the mirror but I paid for recovery and strength gains and this not even giving me that minimum glimpse of hope for what I search in a muscle mass product. I was bulking, I mean glasses of milk and mcdonalds, and still did nothing for me. Complete waste of 35$, Sorry.
        Sincerely yours,
        %^&*$##%

Pros:
        Cons:
          • 6 Pills Seems Like A Lot To Take
          • Did Not Give Any Marked Difference In Energy Or Pump.
          • Nasty Burp
          • Disapointment

Sleepwalker's Battle Fuel Review

Used this product as part of a cut to help with keeping lean muscle while shedding fat.

Value - 6/10 Got it for like 30$ which is kind of expensive for what this product does.

Taste - 2/10 If you take these before the gym you WILL be burping up some nasty aftertaste, its NOT fun.

Effectiveness - 6/10 I felt a slight increase in aggression while in the gym. However I want to stress slight...

Overall - Bottom line, I would not buy this product ever again. The nasty aftertaste is enough reason for me.

Pros:
          Cons:
          • Strength And Aggression In The Gym
          • Lean Mass Builder
          • Vascularity
          • Nasty Burp
          • Disapointment

andrew17019's Battle Fuel Review

I used this a few weeks after cycling off of CryoTest (MuscleTech) and experienced some great gains. This and other Muscle Pharm products I was taking really amped up my workouts and I built muscle and burned fat at a very high rate (I dropped 2-3% bodyfat in about a month). This product, along with Assault keep me going through the workout, and I found myself spending more and more time at the gym. Six pills is a lot to take, but it's not a large pill, it's a smaller caplet (not like Gakic or Leukic sized Monsters). I've had problems with heartburn before in caplet pre-workout supps, but I haven't experienced that with Battle Fuel. This combined with Assault is a great energy boost and mental focuser. Neither of them, however, give a huge pump (like many NO pre-workouts). Taking this does not leave me wired for hours and I never feel a discernible crash.

As with all Muscle Pharm products I have tried to date, I highly recommend this!

Pros:
          Cons:
          • Strength And Aggression In The Gym