Battle Fuel

By: Muscle Pharm

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

10 2

Ranks #67 of 107 (better than 38%) in
Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

Battle Fuel is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Muscle Pharm. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.
COMPARE SIMILAR

CamSTL

November 27, 2011

I am a really big fan of Muscle Pharm. Mainly Assault (I have not tried the new formula, only the old) and Battle Fuel. I got into Muscle Pharm when they started competing with USPLabs products like Prime(tribulus) and JACK3D(PWO) with the releases of their own Battle Fuel (tribulus) and Assault(PWO).
Battle Fuel is an herbal formula that claims to enhance and support all things "male" within you. That includes increasing aggression and focus, bolstering performance, and fuel recovery.

Key Ingredients(note* I am not listing all)
Muscle Building Matrix includes:
-Suma Root Extract 20:1
-Maca Powder
-Yerba Mate Extract 10:1
Natural Testosterone Amplifier includes:
-Fenugreek Seed Extract (50% Saponins)
Internal Support Complex includes
-Rhodiola Rosea (Root) 3% Rosavins
Estrogen Suppression Matrix includes
-Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract (Root) 20% Resveratrol
Oxygen & Endurance Matrix includes
Suma Root Extract 20:1
Dimethylglycine (DMG)

-Value / Dosing
BF contains 21 pacakges and each package contains 6 pills. The 6 pills contain 4929.5 mg of BF's proprietary blend. Around 821.5 mg per cap of the ingredients above. I ran Battle Fuel like it was meant to be run. One cyle/container for 3 weeks, take 1 week off, then another cycle for 3 weeks. At 32 bucks a bottle (64 for 2), for three weeks (each), that put quite a whole in my pocket. Im used to most products like this lasting a month, but I have to say that if it wasn't for the effectivness, I would have given this a much lower rating than 7 in the value. I took this with my PWO Drink 30min before my wrkout

-Effectiveness
Battle fuel claims to 1.Support testosterone output and support estrogen regulation.
I was 22 when I took this so I cannot give a proper analysis on if it helped promote more test production without the proper testing; or suppersion of estrogen for that same matter... Sorry Guys. I did have my share of back acne and I woke up with a woody while on it (but that's no different from the norm with me)
2. Support mood/healthy immune system funtion
I must say I had an overall pleasant mood while taking this, but thats just my normal nature. I took this over the spring so maybe I was happier that it was getting warmer outside and I stayed relatively healthy, but I don't know how much of this had to do with Battle Fuel.
3.Promote strength, power, and muscle endurance and function.
Ah man! I felt like a beast in the gym after taking this with my PWO drink Assault. I have tried Assualt by itself and loved it. Assault helped me power thru some of my strength routine workouts. But when I took BF and Assault together, man..the weights just felt lighter. Even my major lifts like Squat, Deadlift and Bench felt lighter. I started noticing the strength increase around week 2 and had no decline during my off week. Slowly but surely I noticed and increase in power, strength and endurance during my 6 week cycle of this
4. Support lean muscle mass
Due to me feeling like a beast I felt I was able to man handle a decent amount of week. Due to this my body looked more fuller and I noticed that thicker, harder build which I have always craved.

-Overall
I gave the value a 7 due to the price and the effectiveness a 9 so overall thats an 8. A good / fair score in my book. As far as the other stuff like mood, healthy immune system, test production and estro suppression...I just cant tell if it really worked or affected me. If it did more props too it for the bonus, but Im happy with what I saw. I did seem a tad more defined as I am prone to having estrogen stored fat deposits so who knows. But as far as power, strength, endurance and building muscle go, this product did what it claimed.

Yes, for a short period of time I felt like I was Mueth lol jk.. if you can afford it or want to try something new, I say give this product or stack with Assault a try. Note tho, that I did take 6 weeks worth (3 on, 1 off, 3on) of this product like you are supposed to do to get my results.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strength And Aggression In The Gym
  • Lean Mass Builder

• andrew17019
    November 27, 2011

The new Battle Fuel is not in packets, but is loose capsules. Also I don't think there is actually any tribulus in this either...could be wrong, but I don't think it's in the ingredient list.
  • CamSTL
    November 27, 2011

Thanks bro. I haven't tried the current battle fuel. I stocked up on BF and Assualt a while ago. I know this site and maybe bb.com (not sure) had it listed under tribulus, but I think you are right
  • powerbottom
    November 27, 2011

What is the difference between the XT, Hybrid, and normal versions?
Lorenz0
  April 18, 2011

Hate to bash on another product but after trying Animal Stak i was expecting similar results. Also i read alot of positive reviews so i thought i would give it a shot.

Value: 8

I bought this a tfsupplement ware house for $27. It was about 3 dollars cheaper than Animal Stak and had the same requirements (3 weeks on 1 off). I love Animal Stak but wanted to try something new.

Effectiveness: 5

I did not recieve any amount of strength increase or physique change (like the way stak did). I dosed it 6 pre- workout on an empty stomache and all i recieved was a nasty "test booster" burp. While i did notice a few extra veins nothing really big.

* Keep in mind that when i use a test booster i cycle both creatine and pre workouts to see the maximum effects of the product.
*This product is the hardcore version. I don't know if their is any difference between this and the Original but this just terrible

Taste: 3

I know this is a pill but no matter how much water i drank with the pills i seemed to burb all the herbs out. It lasted about 15 min. but for those moments i wasn't really to happy to take this.

Side Effects: 5

This is a test booster so their will be your average ance. I didn't notice a hair increase (thank god) like i did with Animal Stak, so not to shabby of side effects but i hate when i get ance on the back.

Overall: 5

This did not do squat! I did rate it an over all 5 just cuz i'm nice ;) I was hoping for more fuller muscle and maybe strength increase and i was just a non responder. I am hpoing to try Titanium next and after that back to Animal Stak.. LOL

*Would i recommend this: NO
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Vascularity
  • 6 Pills Seems Like A Lot To Take
  • Did Not Give Any Marked Difference In Energy Or Pump.
  • Nasty Burp
  • Disapointment

• chichistrong
    April 18, 2011

Just like you I am an Animal Stak fan, and I am kinda scared to go and try something new... too bad you had to waste money on this, but good review bro
  • Lorenz0

Thanks Chief,

i just state my honest opinion and hope it helps the community out ;)

BTW looking swole!
  • andrew17019
    April 18, 2011

Good review, too bad you didn't see any effects. It works great for me, I just have massive mood swings when I come off of it (3 weeks on, 1 week off).
  • Bivx361
    April 18, 2011

Well I think animal stak has pro hormones in it. While battle fuel is natural.
  • Lorenz0

Both are natural..
  • Bivx361
    April 19, 2011

Yea sorry I forgot they changed the ingredients

Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.