Dianabol

By Muscle Labs USA
We have discovered and deleted several possible fake reviews: Muscle Labs USA Dianabol - FAKE reviews by a rep: legalsteroids@yahoo.com SCAM
Dianabol Muscle Labs USA
?/10
(Only 9 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related

JJMonroe's Dianabol Review

October 29, 2011

Bought this stuff , not really what I was expecting , I have used just about all prohormones ever produced , and the results of this product just does not cut it . I feel like I would have had better gains if I just would have upped the dose on my creatine and protein intake instead of using this . I am just not satisfied , I wish I would have saw this page and the other link where they were caught reviewing themselves before I bought . They have good marketing , just an inferior placebo - like product .

Pros:
Cons:
    • Did Not Work
    • Not As Described

Posted October 29, 2011
    Sorry to hear bro, this is a horrible company. If you still have the bottle, can you post the ingredients here? Cause the company won't themselves, and I heard it is a bunch of bs, like igf-1 (which has to be pinned to work).

V

Posted October 29, 2011
    Hydra tics canadenis 20mg
    *proline-rich polypeptides[prp]cytokines insulin-like growth factors! II transforming growth factors alpha beta 1 and beta 2 fibroblast growth factors epidermal growth factor granule yet-macrophage-stimulating factors-1)

vipchris's Dianabol Review

June 9, 2011

Yikes, what did I walk into here? (lol)
    Hey guys,product effectiveness is spot on.I stay outta the politics though people. Did this guy screw somebodies wife or something in here?
    Yikes, what did I walk into here? (lol)
    This is not the stuff sold by sdi or other snake oil salesman,the stuff works.I would go as far as to question the legal status lol.

I have had 3 products from this company, the "drol" contained a micronized/methylated 500mg tribulus hcl preparation,which I passed on but my buddy said it gave him a hard on for days.He was agitated and moody but did get stronger and harder looking in under 4 weeks.There was noteable physical results (aside from the lump in his pants lol). The deccabolan label says it contains 250 mg. per cap. androstenolne hcl. in a micronized rapidly absorbed capsule. The deccaboaln gave me better results than any zambon winstrol ever has. My skin was greasy though. I'll stay outta the cat fight, just dropping my product feedback. The downside, it's definitely a little pricey.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Pretty Good Customer Service And Pretty Accurate Claim

pumpit

pumpit's Dianabol Review

July 23, 2011

after a long research and after many questions i finaly fnish a bootle of a ph, this is my very first ph, i took it because im just curious of the effects as well as the side effect, i bought it in my gym instructor for 1300 pesos, the cycle goes for 6 weeks and it is really awsome, before i started using this one i preload all the supporters:

milk thisle: to protects my fu**ing liver knowing that this prouct is methylated (hepatoxic) for not methylated producs i still recomend using a liver protection.

fish oil:i bought this or 600 pesos to control my blood pressure, but durin the cylce i didnt notice any changes in my blood pressure, maybe it because of the Fish Oil.

joint support: i used USP Labs joint support,i know this product is not a dry compund but still i used one just to be sure the cycle will go smooth,

multi vitamins:dont really love taking vitamins, but with this product i relly need to buy one. lol

2 weeks before the cycle i took the supporters mentioned above, i stop drinking any methylated products such as alcohol, cause alcohol is really stressful to the liver,as well as any canned goods(cause canned goods has too many preservatives)i also stop any caffeine intake cause it will elevate my blood pressure.the cycle run in this way.
    week 1: 1 cap daily week 4: 4 caps
    week 2: 2 caps week 5: 3 caps
    week 3: 3 caps week 6: 2 caps

effectiveness:
    this one really work, it is not that strong, considering it belongs to class two, really good for bulking cause i gain 6lbs in 6 weeks cycle,my bench increase from 150 lbs -n 200lbs 6 reps. for the PCT, i use tamoxifen citrate along with whey gold standard to support my growth.

side effects.
    no increase in b.p, no bloating, head ache. slight facial acne, more on back pains specially during deadlifts.

over all. this product is a good product for starter in the world of p.h but still p.h is not just like a creatine or a protein, it must be taken with lots of caution to preserve normal body fuction after the cycle.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Few Side Effects
    • Lean Muscle Gains
    • Strength Gains
    • Increase Libido ;)
    • Cheap
    • Good For Bulking
    • Head Ache
    • Back Pain
    • Hepato Toxic

Posted July 23, 2011
    after read this i noticed that you are only taking in whey pct REALLY? you should be taking whey in after everyworkout at least bro on cycle or not.

Posted July 23, 2011
    Wow ok, you should be on more then just nolva and whey for a methylated compound. Plus you should have gotten some taurine for your back pumps. also like krob said whey is an everyday thing man

pumpit

i1v1e used whey al1o1ng with nova,

Posted July 23, 2011
    dude,the ingredients in the Dianabol, Anadroll, and Deccabolan are only watered down amounts of Beta Ectysterone, 7-Keto, Iso-Methyl Flavone.

davebbb's Dianabol Review

May 27, 2011

Well, I bought this stuff for the hell of it and the ingredients are not even close to a designer nor are they a prohormone. This guy must google herb names and find the chemical name for them and make *** up. I have been on this Dianabol for one month since they wouldn't answer my refund requests, and guess what?? NOT ONE DAMN POUND GAINED!!

I would recommend this product if maybe it was available at Dollar General for a buck, but no other way!

Pros:
    Cons:
      • Slow Shipping From The Amazon.com Distributor

jdthered

Posted May 27, 2011
      This or anything else that sells as legal steroids is a scam.

Posted May 27, 2011
      I have a great idea how to end all the speculation about 'Dianabol'.
      @FrankieY - List the compounds and their chemical names in Dianabol.
      This way we can determine what is actually in this product once and for all

Hey, frankie, what do you mean "we"? We as in muscle labs usa? Hahaha

FrankieY's Dianabol Review

May 6, 2011

A+ good product. Even though my build is on the bulky side, this proH actually leaned me out. In just about a month i had gained around 10 lbs which on my build is alot because I am 5'8". even though i gained weight, i look alot leaner because all my gains were solid muscle. I'd think this product would be great for hard gainers because I not only upped my cardio, but actually watched my diet and I still gained a few lbs. right off the rip I noticed an increase in my appetite,my recovery time and my muscle pumps were huge! For some reson this product makes you thirsty so drink alot of water (the bottle says 90 ounces daily). I dodnt notice any side effects except for the thirst and that could have been my diet or training. So here's my review. the product is definitely effective. since i only got 1 bottle right now I have no clue where my gains will peak out but I have another bottle on the way so I'll repost. I am going to caution all to read the reviews carefully, I suspect that any bad reviews are simply untrue.seriously, without a doubt this product is effective. I bought mine off of Amazon the first time and the shipping was a little slow, but as far as product effectiveness, def a good product. I did them the justice of leaving a review on Amazon . their customer service is pretty damn good too. all in all, i've tried alot of supplements and this one def delivered results.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Pretty Good Customer Service And Pretty Accurate Claim
      • Slow Shipping From The Amazon.com Distributor
      • But Reordered From Site And She Said Would Arrive In 4 Days:)

Posted May 6, 2011
      Bro....All of these "best selling legal steroids" are total SCAMS.

Posted May 6, 2011
      This is NOT a Prohormone, nor is it a designer steroid. Its a prop blend of random herbs. Simple research will turn up the profile of ingredients and a hell of a lot of people saying it is a total scam.

Posted May 6, 2011
      Per our above conversation, thank you KevO. It is herbal. It is not a proH...

Posted May 6, 2011
      Frankie, you aren't even personally insulting me like you think you are. You just come across as ignorant and unintelligent.

Everyone just read the whole dialogue about muscle labs on scams.com, it is really entertaining. Frankie your writing style stinks of the muscle labs guys on thw thread on scams.com- are you part of muscle labs or involved in anyway with them? Or the legal proceedings?

Everyone check out the better business bureau rating on this company before you buy from them. I am betting it is bad.

Posted May 6, 2011
      I actually do know a few people who got scammed into buying this crap and it did nothing at all for them. All 3 of them are professional powerlifters who can bench well into the 500's. So before you start spouting off at the mouth and talking ish, no what the hell you are talking about. Also do some simple research on the ingredients and you will see as plain as day that it is not a 'designer steroid' or prohormone. Also, if you are going to come on here and talk crap, look in the mirror you bloated midget. And look above, its amazing!!! A negative review.

Posted May 7, 2011
      lol ? I couldn't help but notice you guys all used the same name brand. I am as real as they get. Look me up on facebook idiots. I am an MMA fighter. Go to youtube. My name is Rico Aceveedo,(frankiey is my sign ins).You can't rate a product you have never used you morons. And "Kevo" why come on here and lie? you dont know anyone who has used the product or else you'd be here saying good things.People like you ruin the integrity of a review forum. Look me up guys. I am a pro boxer and fought 3 pro mma fights.I use a sign in because I wasn't paid to endorse the product. If this was a paid for endorsement, I'd use my real name.Go find me on facebook or youtube. dont come in here commenting unless you used it.Are you guys 12???Go comment somewhere else. Are you a Sci-Fi Rep? I'm gonna go and start reviewing their stuff now ok? Id that fair enough? All I can see is that you are scrawny and it obviously doesn't work at all. take a hike idiots.

Posted May 7, 2011
      Im not a rep for any company, nor would I make up the fact that I know a few people who tried this crap. I have absolutely no reason to lie.
      Your mma career has absolutely nothing to do with this conversation, and your grammar is at a 12 year olds level, so I suggest you stop commenting and go back to grade school.
      Again, look up the ingredients and you will see the truth behind this product. Good day to you sir

Posted May 7, 2011
      First, I am not SwessPharma nor am I any other company. Secondly, I did look up your name but I didnt find it, but what I did find was a Ricco Acevedo , amatuer fighter, and it seems you and muscle labs has one big thing in common, you are from the exact same metropolitan area of Youngstown,Ohio. Coincidence? Oh also the links i found all show your picture as being that person.

Posted May 7, 2011
      In the other thread , this guy called me swesspharma, My guess is he is Muscle Labs because Muscle Labs has spammed every negative comment about themselves on the web saying that the person whom gave them the negative comment is one of their competitors. This is very laughable. You can't see that comment because the have flagged most of the threads.

Posted May 7, 2011
      I don't like it when this guy's kind of stuff gets dragged onto this site...it is such a helpful place and we need to keep it that way!

Posted May 7, 2011
      This guys profile pic matches the mugshot from 2006 for ricco a acevedo busted for possesion of cocaine. Tattoos on the record also match those clearly on his forearms.

That's him for sure. Its also public record before anyone thinks I was misusing access to this stuff.

Posted May 8, 2011
      Be careful or this guy may accuse you of being SDI-Labs, LOL!

Posted May 8, 2011
      He is an a** clown he also got picked up recently for domestic violence...something about biting his girlfriends cheek. He can accuse me of whatever he wants, I am a police officer and I deal with idiots like this all day.

skilla187's Dianabol Review

May 18, 2011

I noticed strength increases only a week into the bottle, my bench went up 45lbs in 3 weeks and I feel like the peak time is the 4th week. I have gained 10lbs of lean muscle mass, I went from 148 to 158-160. I am currently on week 5 and look like a Monster in the gym. My body fat is currently at 4.7% and I can honestly say this product is worth your time. I bought this product off Amazon from Muscle Labs USA and will be looking into their other products shortly after this cycle.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Strength Gains
      • Lean Muscle Gains
      • Fast Recovery And Free Shipping!
      • Slow Shipping From The Amazon.com Distributor

Posted May 18, 2011
      Bro- this stuff isn't legit...first of all this is not real dbol or the steroid dianabol. Check out this company on scams.com. I mean did you even use a pct with this? No, probably because this has some type of brazilian vine in it instead of the steroid methandrostenalone, which is what real dbol is. There is no such thing as "herbal legal steroids". Dianabol, real dbol, is a controlled substance...you can't buy it like that. Plus that companies website looks so questionable it is funny.

Posted May 18, 2011
      Thank you virtus!! Muscle labs usa is a couple of dbags that sell this scam. Tired of these "legal steroids"

Posted May 18, 2011
      Virtus & Thinisin, you guys use tribulus so don't comment LMAO. This is a designer. (Ingredients are not listed for good reason). This soundls like somthing you guys may not know too much about so drop the comments elsehwhere. It isn't anything herbal and it certainly isn't some protein shake. It's the real deal so unless you've tried it, why comment? I read the article on scams.com and all I gathered was that the company does not have 1 single complaint. anywhere on the internet.It looked like some jokester like you 2 vitamin poppers were trying to discredit a good company LOL. Virtus & thinisin, you guys just sound a little too "natural" to me....this is a designer. Know your stuff before you comment. The names are likely symbolic of their intended effect? All I know, is I got results.

Posted May 18, 2011
      hahaha! I'm 18, why would i even need tribulus or roids yet. Muscle labs usa is a scam. pure and simple. You probably are just the owner on here. It's nothing new. Most of the guys on here aren't stupid enough to buy this crap. oh check this out http://www.bodybuildinghelp.net/buyer-beware-muscle-labs-usa-is-a-total-scam/ hmmm... It couldn't be you are the owner trying to con people on one of the most popular review sites into this stuff...

Posted May 18, 2011
      For my pct I used Tz3 stack which is a powerfull trib and estro blocker I use after any andro stack. I know this isn't "real" d-Bol because that is illegal and I stay away from things that will land me in jail or with a charge. I liked the product but I will also check the scam website and look into what u guys are talking about..

Posted May 19, 2011
      I am going to reply to skilla first: Thank you for taking that reply in the spirit it was meant.. the point of this site is that people look out for eachother when it comes to supps like this. Thank you for responding in a mature fashion.

Now to FrankieY:
      You are a moron. Plain and simple you sound like someone from Muscle Labs. There are ingredient lists out there for this and it is "herbal"...as in it uses natural ingredients, that are found in the food supply, and thus is a "herbal supplement". It is not methandrostenalone, which is not "herbal".

Second, what the foo led you to think that I am natural? Judging by your response you went and did research on all of my posts and reviews or something, but very clearly missed what is front and center on my profile. Epi/Furuza, Ostarine....clearly you have no idea wtf you are talking about thinking that stuff is "natural pill-popping stuff".

This supplement that we are discussing is not a "designer"....which I assume must mean "designer steroid", such as Epistane and such. I think you must mean a "proprietary blend"? In which case they would still publish the ingredients, so you would have to know what you took.

And actually, if you google muscle labs, contrary to there "not being any complaints about the company" well, that is factually very inccorect. And the complaints are easy to check against the company.

Frankie, I am not doubting you gained weight on this poo, I am not calling you a liar. I am saying this is an unreptable company, be warned. And that is all.

Posted May 19, 2011
      Here are the claims that this company makes about their Dianabol product:

Best Reviewed Anabolic Supplement of 2011.
      (By who? Doesn't say)
      Guaranteed Results!
      (Alright...)

Muscle Labs USA Dianabol was the top selling product of 2010
      (Umm...better than what? Is that from Consumer Reports or something? Where is any backup for this?)
      Muscle Labs USA Dianabol is 100% Guaranteed.

Dianabol is the King of Anabolic Supplements.
      (Except for steroids I guess)

Muscle Labs USA was the Top Reviewed Distributor of 2010
      (Whaaa? Where is that from? I can't find any of that)

They also state that it is highly reviewed by professional athletes, which I could find none of, except for Barry Bonds, who almost surely can tell you about Dianabol.

Posted May 19, 2011
      Frankie, you are being really childish. This site is here to protect people from bad products, and this one has questionable written all over it. No ingredient list? Proprietary blends protect only the amount of an ingredient, they still are LEGALLY required to list ingredients on products sold.

I could care less if you bench 500lbs. You are 5'8". You are a competitive athlete as far as you belong to your local bowling club. I mean what sport do you play? Really?

I am a fing SWAT Officer with the Seattle Police Department, and I was a D1 athlete at LSU. You are nothing compared to me athletically, or in sports knowledge.

You are a scam artist and loser who is probably part of Muscle Labs, everyone sees it. Why else would you attempt to personally insult people instead of replying to legitmate concerns and questions?

And Frankie, you ARE an idiot, it doesn't take anything that I am saying for people to see that. Everyone here can tell that.

Get off your high horse little boy, no one here buys your crap or even cares.

We try to help eachother here Frankie, not bring eachother down, which is all that you have been trying to do...bring down people.

Energy levels were crazy right from day 1

October 15, 2012

Did a 8 week cycle using this supplement. Took me 2-3 weeks to notice a difference in building muscle. About 2 weeks to notice strength enhancement. Energy levels were crazy right from day 1. Follow the directions on the bottle.

• Increase Libido ;)
      • Acne After 6 Weeks Of Consistent Use.

LadyMuscle's Dianabol Review

May 27, 2011

This product is neither herbal or a vitamin of any kind so unless you are a serious training athlete,than it's not for you.This is not the kind of product we are supposed to be drawing this kind of attention to ;) I've used it.The product arrived fast***** The product was very effective***** And the ingredients checked out***** So to all you rookies,please stop reviewing this product and posting if you haven't truthfully used it.Doing that only compromises the the sole purpose of this review site.Let's keep it real and post our results only, and not our opinions or our speculations. I've used it,and us individuals who like these kinds of products are well aware it is legit.So can we just stick to posting our results?

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Pretty Good Customer Service And Pretty Accurate Claim
      • Wish It Was A Bit Cheaper

Posted May 27, 2011
      Bro, the gig here is up. We all know this "proprietary blend" is nothing but some garbage herbs. We all already know these "#1 best selling legal steroids" are scams.

Posted May 27, 2011
      Post the ingredient list and we will determine if its legit or not

Posted May 27, 2011
      There is abcoloutely no Ph in the products, no real active ingredients that are worth buying.

Posted May 27, 2011
      I actually doubt you are a woman, most likely you are another rep of this company, just for the fact that you use their same wording as a marketing ploy to make individuals think these products are real, I fell for it once, not again!

FAIL!!!!!!

petey7408

Posted May 28, 2011
      You submitted a review, yet fail to review the actual product. Instead you go on about how this is a 'legit' product.

Posted May 28, 2011

TylerDawg29's Dianabol Review

June 11, 2011

This is solid product,just curious why all the debate. All the drama in here is going to scare people from coming in and posting s review lol.Anyone who deals with these people know for a fact they got some pretty unique products but if you haven't used it commenting should be banned. My review: used this product,got results,case closed.no sides.I took it for 60 days straight and got gains in both strength and body weight.No water retention.No PCT,no other products.Clue us all in here,why the drama?All this sillyness is going to deter other feedback if anyone who posts in here is gona get bashed lol.I was kida scared coming in here lmao.I don't wanna promote,but facts are facts........it produces a result.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Pretty Good Customer Service And Pretty Accurate Claim
      • Lean Muscle Gains
      • Fast Recovery And Free Shipping!

Posted June 11, 2011
      Regardless of all the 'drama' you speak of, do an actual DETAILED review of the product rather than saying "this product works" and there would be no issues.

Posted June 11, 2011
      LOL,I guess it didn't deter you brah!

Posted June 11, 2011
      Post the ingredient profile so everyone can see what is so effective in this product.

Posted June 11, 2011
      You are clearly part of muscle labs. There is no drama, just people calling bull on an obvious scam. I mean you all make the same points, speak with the same bad grammar and lack of the knowledge that you are supposed to put a space between a period ending your sentence and the first word of the next sentence! You do the same with commas!

Come on man at least try to be intelligent in dropping fake reviews so that you can advertise on your 100s of bogus websites you have setup that your product is "best supplement reviewed" on websites such as this one, which you use the name of specifically.

I also like the veiled attempt at trying tp scare people away from calling you out, "all this drama is going to scare people away"....you say it twice in two different manners. The only thing people are going to get scared away from is buying your scam, and that is something that scares you my friend.

Those who tell the truth have nothing to fear.

^^^WORD , ^^^^^

petey7408

Posted June 12, 2011
      Once again, I could care less what product you are reviewing but the fact of the matter is that you didn't post an actual review about how the product worked for you, but danced around it saying things such as "It's legit" and the like. Seems like a trend with this product in particular...

Posted June 12, 2011