Methyl V-Test

By Muscle Fortress
Methyl V-Test Muscle Fortress
?/10
(Only 2 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related

I would recomend this product to anyone who takes prohormones

December 27, 2009

I used methyl v test and got huge gains and crazy strength if you say u didnt get anything outta this ur F*%*kin High
First of all look at the chemical structure:
2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androstane-3-one-17a-ol 19-norandrosta-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione
17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol...
First of all look at the chemical structure:
17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol
Thats 3 prohormones in one supplement.
Thats Phera Plex, Superdrol and Tren (PH).
Along with DHB (Bergamotten) which helps with asymilation of the PH making it more effective.
It also has a nice Liver Support combination. Very potent and effective product. (Nothing like the good stuff though ;) )
I would recomend this product to anyone who takes prohormones and big on lifting. Be sure to run good PCT.

Pros:
Cons:

Posted December 27, 2009
    Ia a PCT a must and what are the side effects of the methyl v test?

I would recommend this product if you are trying to gain some strength and weigh

November 2, 2012

I live in St.louis area and heard a lot of guys talking about this product in my local gym. Pretty much everyone i talked to said that they saw huge gains in strength and size, so i decided i was gonna try it out considering i had never taking anything really besides basic protein and creatine. This was first PH and this is my first review, so i will try and do my best without boring everyone.
    My starting stats were 5'10 185lbs, bench1rm-255lb, squat1rm-330lb, deadlift1rp-365lb. I took the Methyl for four weeks and dosed it at the recommended dose of two per day, one in the moring and one before bed. I took cycle assist two weeks before and ran it all the way through my post cycle. I drank about a gallon of water a day and was eating fairly clean, but as much as i could since i was trying to bulk up.
    Didn't notice much the first week at all but from most of the guys i talked to said it doesn't kick in for about two weeks, so i wasn't too worried. The second week i noticed my lifts increasing and my endurance was great, i just wanted to lift all the time, it was awesome. The third week is really when i noticed sizable strength and weight gain. During this week i benched 285 fairly easily and my dead lift was at 400. I was at about 198lb at this point and was seeming to gain weight almost everyday. The third week is when i started to the back pumps. They were so painful sometimes that i couldn't even squat or dead lift at all, so my last week i mainly focused on upper body. I know now that taurine would have helped a lot but i didn't know that at the time. The fourth week was a about the same as my third week, bench went to 305 and everything i was way stronger at. Dumbell shoulder press went from 80lb 5 reps before cycle, to 95lb for 6 reps, the strength gains were incredible needless to say.
    My finishing weight was 205, for a gain of 20lbs, i will say i did probably gain a little bit of fat, but not much at all. After my pct i lost five pounds and am now currently sitting at 203, so i kept most of gains which i was pretty happy about. For pct i ran testradex, primal t, and creatine. I got back to normal pretty quick, but if i could do it over again i would have ran a serm as well such as Novaldex or Clomid.
    All in all i would recommend this product if you are trying to gain some strength and weight and want to feel like a beast in the gym. Just make sure you use a proper pct and you should be good to go.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Strength Gains
    • Back Pumps