Muscle Fortress Methyl V-Test

Methyl V-Test Muscle Fortress User Rating: (2 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 56% (Uncertain)
LOWEST Prices for Methyl V-Test (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy Methyl V-Test Thousands of Supplements! Buy Methyl V-Test
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Products in the same category:

American Cellular TREN Xtreme Reviews
LG Sciences Methyl 1-D Reviews
Methyl 1-D (23 Reviews)
6.4

Related Forum Topics

Methyl V-Test or methyly 1d?
methyl v-test or methyly 1d? ive done research on both products. they both seem ...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Methyl V-Test Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Methyl V-Test Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Energy (2)
    • Builds Muscle (2)
    • Good Value (2)
    • Strength Gains (1)
    • Back Pumps (1)
    Have you used Methyl V-Test? Submit your own Review!
    November 2, 2012

acottet

Reviews: 1

Age: 22

November 2, 2012
     I live in St.louis area and heard a lot of guys talking about this product in my local gym. Pretty much everyone i talked to said that they saw huge gains in strength and size, so i decided i was gonna try it out considering i had never taking anything really besides basic protein and creatine. This was first PH and this is my first review, so i will try and do my best without boring everyone.
    My starting stats were 5'10 185lbs, bench1rm-255lb, squat1rm-330lb, deadlift1rp-365lb. I took the Methyl for four weeks and dosed it at the recommended dose of two per day, one in the moring and one before bed. I took cycle assist two weeks before and ran it all the way through my post cycle. I drank about a gallon of water a day and was eating fairly clean, but as much as i could since i was trying to bulk up.
    Didn't notice much the first week at all but from most of the guys i talked to said it doesn't kick in for about two weeks, so i wasn't too worried. The second week i noticed my lifts increasing and my endurance was great, i just wanted to lift all the time, it was awesome. The third week is really when i noticed sizable strength and weight gain. During this week i benched 285 fairly easily and my dead lift was at 400. I was at about 198lb at this point and was seeming to gain weight almost everyday. The third week is when i started to the back pumps. They were so painful sometimes that i couldn't even squat or dead lift at all, so my last week i mainly focused on upper body. I know now that taurine would have helped a lot but i didn't know that at the time. The fourth week was a about the same as my third week, bench went to 305 and everything i was way stronger at. Dumbell shoulder press went from 80lb 5 reps before cycle, to 95lb for 6 reps, the strength gains were incredible needless to say.
    My finishing weight was 205, for a gain of 20lbs, i will say i did probably gain a little bit of fat, but not much at all. After my pct i lost five pounds and am now currently sitting at 203, so i kept most of gains which i was pretty happy about. For pct i ran testradex, primal t, and creatine. I got back to normal pretty quick, but if i could do it over again i would have ran a serm as well such as Novaldex or Clomid.
    All in all i would recommend this product if you are trying to gain some strength and weight and want to feel like a beast in the gym. Just make sure you use a proper pct and you should be good to go.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Strength Gains
    • Back Pumps
    December 27, 2009

Smith22

Reviews: 5

Age: 21

December 27, 2009
     I used methyl v test and got huge gains and crazy strength if you say u didnt get anything outta this ur F*%*kin High
    First of all look at the chemical structure:
    2a, 17a-dimethyl-5a-androstane-3-one-17a-ol 19-norandrosta-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione
    17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol
    Thats 3 prohormones in one supplement.
    Thats Phera Plex, Superdrol and Tren (PH).
    Along with DHB (Bergamotten) which helps with asymilation of the PH making it more effective.
    It also has a nice Liver Support combination. Very potent and effective product. (Nothing like the good stuff though ;) )
    I would recomend this product to anyone who takes prohormones and big on lifting. Be sure to run good PCT.
      Reply #1:
      jaguvic
      jaguvic

Joined: 2/2010
      Reviews: 0
      Reputation: 0
      Ia a PCT a must and what are the side effects of the methyl v test?

Have you used Methyl V-Test? Submit your own Review!