Methyl V-Test

By: Muscle Fortress

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Methyl V-Test is a Prohormone manufactured by Muscle Fortress. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.
COMPARE SIMILAR

acottet
  November 2, 2012

I live in St.louis area and heard a lot of guys talking about this product in my local gym. Pretty much everyone i talked to said that they saw huge gains in strength and size, so i decided i was gonna try it out considering i had never taking anything really besides basic protein and creatine. This was first PH and this is my first review, so i will try and do my best without boring everyone.
My starting stats were 5'10 185lbs, bench1rm-255lb, squat1rm-330lb, deadlift1rp-365lb. I took the Methyl for four weeks and dosed it at the recommended dose of two per day, one in the moring and one before bed. I took cycle assist two weeks before and ran it all the way through my post cycle. I drank about a gallon of water a day and was eating fairly clean, but as much as i could since i was trying to bulk up.
Didn't notice much the first week at all but from most of the guys i talked to said it doesn't kick in for about two weeks, so i wasn't too worried. The second week i noticed my lifts increasing and my endurance was great, i just wanted to lift all the time, it was awesome. The third week is really when i noticed sizable strength and weight gain. During this week i benched 285 fairly easily and my dead lift was at 400. I was at about 198lb at this point and was seeming to gain weight almost everyday. The third week is when i started to the back pumps. They were so painful sometimes that i couldn't even squat or dead lift at all, so my last week i mainly focused on upper body. I know now that taurine would have helped a lot but i didn't know that at the time. The fourth week was a about the same as my third week, bench went to 305 and everything i was way stronger at. Dumbell shoulder press went from 80lb 5 reps before cycle, to 95lb for 6 reps, the strength gains were incredible needless to say.
My finishing weight was 205, for a gain of 20lbs, i will say i did probably gain a little bit of fat, but not much at all. After my pct i lost five pounds and am now currently sitting at 203, so i kept most of gains which i was pretty happy about. For pct i ran testradex, primal t, and creatine. I got back to normal pretty quick, but if i could do it over again i would have ran a serm as well such as Novaldex or Clomid.
All in all i would recommend this product if you are trying to gain some strength and weight and want to feel like a beast in the gym. Just make sure you use a proper pct and you should be good to go.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strength Gains
  • Back Pumps

Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.