N.O. Plasmacore

By: Muscle Asylum Project

N.O. Plasmacore is a Pump Product manufactured by Muscle Asylum Project. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

Does N.O. Plasmacore work?
Click to Expand

Well i have read what everyone else has beeen saying about this product, but really its not that bad, the pumps are amazing and i get alot of reps and my strength is always there, have been taking it for weeks and so far i have not experienced any crashes, pains, or anything, i think this is a good product and would recommend it to buyer,
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pumps
kinkdink

I will never buy this again. It is quite possibly the worst powder when it comes to mixing and it tastes awful, well the fruit punch kind anyway. I found it worked decent but would quickly fade away after about a half hour. That was always followed by a huge crash.
  • Decent Pumps
  • Stomach Aches
  • Short Boost
  • Bad Mixing

For about 30 min. this might be one of the best products out there, but after then it's horrible, and even during that effective window you feel like your heart is going to explode. Heart Palpatations, Headaches, Extreme Crashing at the end of the workout, trouble sleeping, horrible taste. Do not recommend at all.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Couldnt Sleep
  • Chest Pain

I took this product and man it was two scoops and I was really pumped for about 40 minutes then I was gassed.I noticed I was itchy when I was working out but thought it was just me.Wrong.On the label it says may cause itching and flushing I got both.I was very jittery for a couple more hours.sweat like crazy.You need to drink a real lot when taking this stuff.Taste was awful and yes it does not mix well.would not recommend this stuff.Buyer BEWARE.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pumps
  • Causes Itching

my friend used this product in the summer and he got great results from it so i figured i would try it out, plus it was on sale when i bought it. after reading many reviews on here about how bad it tastes and what not, i was prepared for it but it actually wasnt that bad tasting, nothing is worse than Cellucor products. the first day i used it, it took roughly 30mins before i felt more energized durning my workout out. i was able to get a rep or two on each lift and got that "second burst of energy" here and there. that happened for the ret of the second week. the second week, i upped the dosage to 2 scoops to get more intensity from it and thats what i got. i did a chest/tri workout that day and my chest and tris were soo pumped i couldnt move them lol. then it wne all down hill from there. that night i got horrible stomach pains from it, i didnt htink much of it n just thought it was from somthing i ate. as i went to bed around 1030pm, i was exhausted from work that day but for some reason when i tried to go to sleep, i laid wide awake, this went on for another 2hrs!!! so the next day i figured it was just from stress from work or something that didnt let me fall asleep. i take the 2 scoops again, work out, great pumps while doing back n bis but once again, after i get home, my stomach is all messed up from it. at night i go to bed early again but this time its even worse, took me 3 1/2 hrs to fall asleep. im going to stop taking this product b/c its not worth it have good pumps n good workouts for lack of sleep and stomach pains everyday. im returnin the half tub and the other full unopend one i have and goign to get UPS jack3d, i heard so masny better reviews on that than no plasmacore. maybe it was just me and how my body reacted to this but i wouldnt recommend this anyone
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pumps
  • Stomach Aches

• imasi87
    December 17, 2009

As you can see from my writting, i was extremely tired and half of that does not make sense, i do apologizes lol as for as why im not sleeping, i usually do lift later in the day and i just started doing that this week and also taking it on an empty stomach, im liftin earlier today so i will update tomorrow if anything has changed

little pump little focus the taste is the same of naNO Vapor dont waste your money on this is loaded with creatine and you will only retain a lot of water and you will think that you look bigger but not. there are better N.O like supercharger and Black Powder
bigwrench
Rep: -1

I have tried, NO Explode, naNO Vapor and NO Plasmacore and I like all three, but this one, NO Plasmacore; I like better the other two. The other two gave me too much energy. If that doesn’t sound right I am sorry. When I am in the gym I don’t want to be running around like a crack-head and losing focus. There is the drawback of the taste! It is not very pleasant. But then I don’t remember any of them tasting that good. It is better prepared well in advance and with cold water so that it can have time to mix and breakdown. During my work-outs it helps by giving me very noticeable strength increase. I am very pleased by NO Plasmacore and I am on my second bottle. As Always All supplements are OVERPRICED

Was looking forward to using this product, read other reviews and felt I'd give it a try because I was looking for something new... Well turns out it's a waste of money, some of MAP's other products are great however this one is horrible! Felt little to no pumps, always felt nauseus after taking it but I think some of that was due to the taste which I found horrible. It mixes pourly and isn't the best value for your dollar. Definetly better products out there but you never know it may work for you... If you got the money to throw away feel free to try it.
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.