Home > Categories > Vitamins > Essential Fatty Acids > MRM > CLA 1250

MRM CLA 1250

CLA 1250 MRM User Rating: (3 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 99% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

GNC Mega Men Sport Reviews
Mega Men Sport (49 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Optimum Fish Oil Reviews
Fish Oil (19 Reviews)
GNC Triple Strength Fish Oil Reviews
Triple Strength Fish Oil (19 Reviews)
Universal Animal Omega Reviews
Animal Omega (18 Reviews)
Controlled Labs Orange OxiMega Fish Oil Reviews
Orange OxiMega Fish Oil (7 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Thoughts on MRM CLA 1250 from online store Fatburnersonly.com.au??
I just bought this product from a new site mate suggested! They apparently sell ...

Cutting Stack: Shred Matrix and CLA 1250 together doseing time help needed
Hey guys JRN4 here, im 5'6 163lbs and 14.99% body fat, im medium built and ...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

CLA 1250 Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
CLA 1250 Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Burns Fat (2)
  • Good Staple For Stack Regardless Of Goals (2)
  • Too Expensive (1)
Have you used CLA 1250? Submit your own Review!
June 11, 2011

billcool123

Reviews: 12

Age: 18

June 11, 2011
 This is a good product, and has a good abundance of CLA per pill. The dosage instructions were easy to follow and the pills were pretty easy to swallow. Not a great price. I stacked with OxyElite Pro, and had pretty good results. I'm still not sure if the CLA helped at all though. It could have been the Oxy, cardio and dieting....
Pros:
Cons:
  • Good Staple For Stack Regardless Of Goals
    July 29, 2010

matt77h

Reviews: 21

Age: 24

July 29, 2010
     A good staple to have in your stack regardless of your goals. It helps breakdown fat so it is more easily lost. I gave it a 10 in value because at BodyBuilding.com you can buy 2 get 1 free 180ct for $42. Since supplementing this I did notice a change in body composition when working out. I also noticed the difference in digestion when taking it with food. It is suggested to get atleast 6-9g's of CLA daily to reep the benefits. I was taking 9g's a day but have found out that 6 is enough to get results. I take 2g's with my bigger meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner.)Most CLA products don't even give you a gram per dose but this one provides 1.25g's per dose. This is a high quality CLA and have gone through around 6-7bottles already.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Good Staple For Stack Regardless Of Goals
    • Burns Fat
      July 21, 2010

Age: 20

July 21, 2010
       I went through 2 bottles of this and am still using it as a staple. You will not feel the effects of this immediately, I didn't feel them until about week 4-5. I ran this at 6g a day stacked this with Green Tea Extract, betaine hydrochloride (digestive enzymes plus), nitrox II, kre-alkalyn, gluta-lyn, ZMA, beta-alanine 2000, BCAA 5000, ON 100% Whey, ON 100% casein, ON Opti-Men and 6g Flaxseed Oil. If you take this I would reccomend stacking it with betaine hydrochloride as it has a synergystic effect in lowering BF% and promoting lean muscle growth. I found that stacking this, Flaxseed Oil, Green Tea Extract, betaine, and arginine kept my body extremely lean during my bulk cycle. I was eating 3500-4000 clean cals a day and could see my 6 pack the entire bulk while putting on a solid 5 lbs of lean mass. By itself I don't believe this product to be that effective, I would at minimum run this with betaine to see noticeable changes.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Burns Fat
      Reply #1:
      Manimal
      Manimal

Joined: 11/2009
      Reviews: 55
      Reputation: +3478
      Nice review. I'm almost done with my first bottle of this stuff and it seems to be quality CLA.

Reply #2:

Reputation: +20
      I would highly reccomend you get your hands on some betaine hydrochloride to increase the effects of CLA. I honestly noticed the synergy within a week of supplementing it. PM me if you want more specific info.

Reply #3:
      Drew18
      Drew18

Joined: 8/2010
      Reviews: 5
      Reputation: +51
      Great review jmk. Im am about to buy some of this to stay lean during my current lean bulk and was wondering where i can buy of that betaine hydrochloride you were talking about?

Reply #4:

Reputation: +20
      NOW makes betaine hydrochloride caps you can buy. But personally I use digestive enzymes plus from scifit. 2 reasons (A) It's scifit a brand I know and trust (B) Because it also has tumeric, papain, and other digestive enzymes that help with the large amounts of food eaten on a bulk.

Reply #5:
      Dmarsh10
      Dmarsh10

Joined: 7/2011
      Reviews: 3
      Reputation: +6
      Just purchased these along with digestive enzymes from scifit like you recommended. are you taking them before, after, or mid-meal? or does it matter? thanks.

Reply #6:

Reputation: +20
      I take both mid-meal with my flaxseed oil and multi.

Have you used CLA 1250? Submit your own Review!