CLA 1250

By MRM
CLA 1250 MRM
?/10
(Only 3 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related Prices

jmk505

By itself I don't believe this product to be that effective

July 21, 2010

I went through 2 bottles of this and am still using it as a staple. You will not feel the effects of this immediately, I didn't feel them until about week 4-5. I ran this at 6g a day stacked this with Green Tea Extract, betaine hydrochloride (digestive enzymes plus), nitrox II, kre-alkalyn, gluta-lyn, ZMA, beta-alanine 2000, BCAA 5000, ON 100% Whey, ON 100% casein, ON Opti-Men and 6g Flaxseed Oil. If you take this I would reccomend stacking it with betaine hydrochloride as it has a synergystic effect in lowering BF% and promoting lean muscle growth. I found that stacking this, Flaxseed Oil, Green Tea Extract, betaine, and arginine kept my body extremely lean during my bulk cycle. I was eating 3500-4000 clean cals a day and could see my 6 pack the entire bulk while putting on a solid 5 lbs of lean mass. By itself I don't believe this product to be that effective, I would at minimum run this with betaine to see noticeable changes.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Burns Fat

Manimal

Posted July 21, 2010
Nice review. I'm almost done with my first bottle of this stuff and it seems to be quality CLA.

Posted July 21, 2010
I would highly reccomend you get your hands on some betaine hydrochloride to increase the effects of CLA. I honestly noticed the synergy within a week of supplementing it. PM me if you want more specific info.

Drew18

Posted July 21, 2010
Great review jmk. Im am about to buy some of this to stay lean during my current lean bulk and was wondering where i can buy of that betaine hydrochloride you were talking about?

Posted July 21, 2010
NOW makes betaine hydrochloride caps you can buy. But personally I use digestive enzymes plus from scifit. 2 reasons (A) It's scifit a brand I know and trust (B) Because it also has tumeric, papain, and other digestive enzymes that help with the large amounts of food eaten on a bulk.

Posted July 21, 2010
Just purchased these along with digestive enzymes from scifit like you recommended. are you taking them before, after, or mid-meal? or does it matter? thanks.

Posted July 22, 2010
I take both mid-meal with my flaxseed oil and multi.

This is a good product

June 11, 2011

This is a good product, and has a good abundance of CLA per pill. The dosage instructions were easy to follow and the pills were pretty easy to swallow. Not a great price. I stacked with OxyElite Pro, and had pretty good results. I'm still not sure if the CLA helped at all though. It could have been the Oxy, cardio and dieting....

Pros:
Cons:
  • Good Staple For Stack Regardless Of Goals

matt77h

A good staple to have in your stack regardless of your goals

July 29, 2010

A good staple to have in your stack regardless of your goals. It helps breakdown fat so it is more easily lost. I gave it a 10 in value because at BodyBuilding.com you can buy 2 get 1 free 180ct for $42. Since supplementing this I did notice a change in body composition when working out. I also noticed the difference in digestion when taking it with food. It is suggested to get atleast 6-9g's of CLA daily to reep the benefits. I was taking 9g's a day but have found out that 6 is enough to get results. I take 2g's with my bigger meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner.)Most CLA products don't even give you a gram per dose but this one provides 1.25g's per dose. This is a high quality CLA and have gone through around 6-7bottles already.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Good Staple For Stack Regardless Of Goals
    • Burns Fat