CLA 1250

By: MRM

CLA 1250 is an Essential Fatty Acid manufactured by MRM. It contains fats that must be obtained through diet. They serve a wide array of critical roles including cardiovascular, mental and joint health.

What should I take with CLA 1250?
Click to Expand

I went through 2 bottles of this and am still using it as a staple. You will not feel the effects of this immediately, I didn't feel them until about week 4-5. I ran this at 6g a day stacked this with Green Tea Extract, betaine hydrochloride (digestive enzymes plus), nitrox II, kre-alkalyn, gluta-lyn, ZMA, beta-alanine 2000, BCAA 5000, ON 100% Whey, ON 100% casein, ON Opti-Men and 6g Flaxseed Oil. If you take this I would reccomend stacking it with betaine hydrochloride as it has a synergystic effect in lowering BF% and promoting lean muscle growth. I found that stacking this, Flaxseed Oil, Green Tea Extract, betaine, and arginine kept my body extremely lean during my bulk cycle. I was eating 3500-4000 clean cals a day and could see my 6 pack the entire bulk while putting on a solid 5 lbs of lean mass. By itself I don't believe this product to be that effective, I would at minimum run this with betaine to see noticeable changes.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Burns Fat

• Manimal
    July 21, 2010

Nice review. I'm almost done with my first bottle of this stuff and it seems to be quality CLA.
    July 21, 2010

I would highly reccomend you get your hands on some betaine hydrochloride to increase the effects of CLA. I honestly noticed the synergy within a week of supplementing it. PM me if you want more specific info.
  • Drew18
    July 21, 2010

Great review jmk. Im am about to buy some of this to stay lean during my current lean bulk and was wondering where i can buy of that betaine hydrochloride you were talking about?
    July 21, 2010

NOW makes betaine hydrochloride caps you can buy. But personally I use digestive enzymes plus from scifit. 2 reasons (A) It's scifit a brand I know and trust (B) Because it also has tumeric, papain, and other digestive enzymes that help with the large amounts of food eaten on a bulk.
  • Dmarsh10
    July 21, 2010

Just purchased these along with digestive enzymes from scifit like you recommended. are you taking them before, after, or mid-meal? or does it matter? thanks.
    July 22, 2010

I take both mid-meal with my flaxseed oil and multi.

billcool123
  June 11, 2011

This is a good product, and has a good abundance of CLA per pill. The dosage instructions were easy to follow and the pills were pretty easy to swallow. Not a great price. I stacked with OxyElite Pro, and had pretty good results. I'm still not sure if the CLA helped at all though. It could have been the Oxy, cardio and dieting....
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Staple For Stack Regardless Of Goals

A good staple to have in your stack regardless of your goals. It helps breakdown fat so it is more easily lost. I gave it a 10 in value because at BodyBuilding.com you can buy 2 get 1 free 180ct for $42. Since supplementing this I did notice a change in body composition when working out. I also noticed the difference in digestion when taking it with food. It is suggested to get atleast 6-9g's of CLA daily to reep the benefits. I was taking 9g's a day but have found out that 6 is enough to get results. I take 2g's with my bigger meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner.)Most CLA products don't even give you a gram per dose but this one provides 1.25g's per dose. This is a high quality CLA and have gone through around 6-7bottles already.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Burns Fat
  • Good Staple For Stack Regardless Of Goals
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.