NO2 Platinum

By: MRI

NO2 Platinum is a Pump Product manufactured by MRI. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

What should I take with NO2 Platinum?
SmashPlates1
  January 2, 2011

Effectiveness: I took this for a full cycle (22 days) The pills are pretty big. I had to consume 8 of these daily. I noticed very little from this product in the first three weeks. On my fourth week however I noticed a BIG difference. My pumps were huge and my muscles would stay this way for most of the day. I also had great vascularity from this product.

Side effects: I got pretty bad headaches from this stuff. I drank the recommended water and still got headaches. Out of the whole cycle I probably got 4-5 headaches.

Value: It's pretty pricey. I heard you...

Value: It's pretty pricey. I heard you have to run this stuff for awhile to see results. Don't expect too much for the first 2 weeks. After that you will start feeling the pump once you hit the gym. Would I try this product again? Probably not. It's too expensive and gave me wicked headaches. I just picked up Nitrox II. I will review that next!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Muscle Gains
  • Great Pumps

took a few years ago for first time and loved it, took once since then also... MRI is a great brand(Black Powder!!)... did everything it said it would. great great pumps, definatly makes you look bigger due to the pumps and helps you recover faster from workouts. pretty expensive but is worth it if you are really looking to gain lean muscle... i did get headaches from the Nitric Oxide, was a welcome side affect, i took it as the product working... the headaches only lasted the first week, i also was taking the maximum dose..
cons-you do have to take a lot of pills daily i was taking 5 at a time(i weighed 195 at time) so a total of ten a day and if you stack with CE2 you will be taking close you 16 pills a day,depending on the doeses you choose... it says to eat a high protien meal 30 mins after taking the dose so is a hassel to take pills wait then eat then wait to lift then take dose again in the afternoon.. that is only complaint with NO2 was
make sure you drink AS MUCH water as possible.. the more you drink the better NO2 works
**was my first supplement or product to use for lifting so im sure that helped the results to an extent**
if you willing to spend the money NO2 is most deffinatly worth it.. i will be taking it again...
at time of use
18 years old
195 lbs
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.