NO2 Platinum

By: MRI

NO2 Platinum is a Pump Product manufactured by MRI. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

What should I take with NO2 Platinum?
SmashPlates1
  January 2, 2011

Effectiveness: I took this for a full cycle (22 days) The pills are pretty big. I had to consume 8 of these daily. I noticed very little from this product in the first three weeks. On my fourth week however I noticed a BIG difference. My pumps were huge and my muscles would stay this way for most of the day. I also had great vascularity from this product.

Side effects: I got pretty bad headaches from this stuff. I drank the recommended water and still got headaches. Out of the whole cycle I probably got 4-5 headaches.

Value: It's pretty pricey. I heard you have to run this stuff for awhile to see results. Don't expect too much for the first 2 weeks. After that you will start feeling the pump once you hit the gym. Would I try this product again? Probably not. It's too expensive and gave me wicked headaches. I just picked up Nitrox II. I will review that next!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Muscle Gains
  • Great Pumps

• souravsen33
    January 2, 2011

How long did the vascularity last ? Was it gone within a few days after you finished your dosage or did you retain it ?? I'm planning to buy this one and it's pretty darn expensive in India, so a reply would really help :)
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.