Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Nitric Oxide > MRI > NO2 Platinum

MRI NO2 Platinum

NO2 Platinum MRI User Rating: (9 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 42% (Suspicious)
LOWEST Prices for NO2 Platinum (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
35.95 Buy NO2 Platinum 5%Off code:SR05 +Same Day Shipping Buy NO2 Platinum
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

MRI Black Powder Reviews
Black Powder (154 Reviews)
Universal Animal M Stak Reviews
Animal M Stak (78 Reviews)
MHP Dark Rage Reviews
Dark Rage (100 Reviews)
7.1
Optimum Serious Mass Reviews
Serious Mass (73 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump250 Reviews
SuperPump250 (250 Reviews)
USP Labs Yok3d Reviews
Yok3d (90 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition Plasma Jet Reviews
Plasma Jet (69 Reviews)
Body Fortress Super NOS Pump Reviews
Super NOS Pump (51 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Do i need to cycle off NO2 Platinum before i start using White Flood?
i have about 10 more days to go on my bottle of NO2 Platinum and am wondering if...

2:1:1 Recovery, Noxipro and NO2 Platinum on Sale
Hey guys Supplement Kingdom has good deals right now and free shipping until the...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

NO2 Platinum Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    NO2 Platinum Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Muscle Gains (5)
    • Strength Gains (4)
    • Great Pumps (4)
    • Builds Muscle (3)
    • Too Expensive (4)
    • Breast Growth (1)
    • Too Many Pills (1)
    September 3, 2012

BigWillienPh

Age: 54

September 3, 2012
     I have used this in the past and just started again. Previously, I made remarkable gains and finally it was the only supplement I was taking aside from protein shakes and chromium picolinate (800mcg/day). Since I was already taking the CP I know the remarkable gains I made were the NO2. I went from struggling with 315 to a max bench press of 435 lbs during my mid forties. I was lifting lakie crazy and the biggest thing I noticed was my recovery was remarkable.
    Prior to taking NO2 the days immediately following legs were difficult at best. The soreness really made me not want to do my legs at all. After taking NO2,I felt the workout but not anywhere near the level of discomfort I previously experienced.

Now ten years later taking 6 months off from the gym due to chronic mild injury and pain when lifting, I am taking it again for the last 4 weeks. I started back to gym in march which any of you who lift seriously know what a mind tripping experience that is when you are struggling with weight you used to warm up with, literally. So I found NO2 Platinum again because I can not take the black since it has lactose in it. Who's idea was that? Anyway I have made tremendous gains as I just started the 2nd bottle. My bench press is gaining approximately 2.5 to 5 lbs increases per workout and my back workouts are off the charts. In fact in every gym I go to I am racking the seated row for 6-8 reps. I am now free curling 70 lbs with dumb bells up from a max of 55 a month ago.

I have not experienced any side effects and I feel pumped most the day and into the next. Because of my size I take 6 per day and the effects on my lifting are great and there is a bonus as blood flows every if you get my drift. I credit NO2 because again the chromium and protein can not do this alone.
    good luck troops hope to see you at the gym one day. Work hard work safe work smart and remember "chit chat won't burn fat".

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Strength Gains
    • Muscle Gains
    • Great Pumps
    April 22, 2011

daboobers

Reviews: 6

Age: 22

April 22, 2011
     This was my first experience taking any nitric oxide booster so I didn't know what to expect at all but it was on sale so I decided it was worth checking out. I took it stacked with CE2 and Yok3d on my workout days. The first few doses Didn't notice much difference but after a week or so I noticed a huge difference in pump that lasted a few hours after working out which was something I had always wanted but didn't know how to achieve. My only issue was that the dryness of the pills made them difficult to swallow more than one at a time and you are supposed to take two doses of 4 everyday. Other than that though no negative side effects like headaches at all. I would probably recommend this to another person like myself who had no prior experience with NO2 to see if they liked the results.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Muscle Gains
    • Great Pumps
    • Too Many Pills
    January 2, 2011

SmashPlates1

Age: 24

January 2, 2011
     Effectiveness: I took this for a full cycle (22 days) The pills are pretty big. I had to consume 8 of these daily. I noticed very little from this product in the first three weeks. On my fourth week however I noticed a BIG difference. My pumps were huge and my muscles would stay this way for most of the day. I also had great vascularity from this product.

Side effects: I got pretty bad headaches from this stuff. I drank the recommended water and still got headaches. Out of the whole cycle I probably got 4-5 headaches.

Value: It's pretty pricey. I heard you have to run this stuff for awhile to see results. Don't expect too much for the first 2 weeks. After that you will start feeling the pump once you hit the gym. Would I try this product again? Probably not. It's too expensive and gave me wicked headaches. I just picked up Nitrox II. I will review that next!
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Muscle Gains
    • Great Pumps
    souravsen33
    souravsen33

Joined: 11/2011
    Reviews: 6
    Reputation: +15
    How long did the vascularity last ? Was it gone within a few days after you finished your dosage or did you retain it ?? I'm planning to buy this one and it's pretty darn expensive in India, so a reply would really help :)

March 20, 2010

jimjam

Age: 44

March 20, 2010
     On the positive side, this product helped me become bigger and stronger. On the negative side, I had a weird side effect from using it. It caused my breasts to grow. I have not seen any other reviews where others had this problem so I am not bashing the product. Please consider this review only if you wish.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Strength Gains
    • Breast Growth
    22inchpipes
    22inchpipes

Joined: 5/2009
    Reputation: +992
    Must of ben something else in your lifestyle to cause your breasts to grow. There's nothing in this product that can even remotely come close to anything like that.

February 25, 2010

marine872

Reviews: 14

Age: 22

February 25, 2010
     took when it first came out a few years ago and saw immense strength gains along with a good pump fast recovery altho alot of pills to be taking however would recomend stacking with ce2
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Strength Gains
    • Muscle Gains
    January 30, 2010

ironking

Reviews: 5

Age: 20

January 30, 2010
     Way better than NO2 Black, you get more strength gains and size from No2 platnimum. This is the only NO product I recommend but it is very pricey like all MRI products.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Strength Gains
    • Muscle Gains
    • Great Pumps
    July 27, 2009

baller1414

Age: 21

July 27, 2009
     took a few years ago for first time and loved it, took once since then also... MRI is a great brand(Black Powder!!)... did everything it said it would. great great pumps, definatly makes you look bigger due to the pumps and helps you recover faster from workouts. pretty expensive but is worth it if you are really looking to gain lean muscle... i did get headaches from the Nitric Oxide, was a welcome side affect, i took it as the product working... the headaches only lasted the first week, i also was taking the maximum dose..
    cons-you do have to take a lot of pills daily i was taking 5 at a time(i weighed 195 at time) so a total of ten a day and if you stack with CE2 you will be taking close you 16 pills a day,depending on the doeses you choose... it says to eat a high protien meal 30 mins after taking the dose so is a hassel to take pills wait then eat then wait to lift then take dose again in the afternoon.. that is only complaint with NO2 was
    make sure you drink AS MUCH water as possible.. the more you drink the better NO2 works
    **was my first supplement or product to use for lifting so im sure that helped the results to an extent**
    if you willing to spend the money NO2 is most deffinatly worth it.. i will be taking it again...
    at time of use

kwhockey1104

Reviews: 2

Age: 18

April 20, 2009
     Product definately works, but its no different from N.O. Xplode, both of their main ingredients are L-AKG, and both are expensive as hell. Great for the 2 hour pump, but if youre on a low budget stick with protein.
    tournick
    tournick

Joined: 6/2009
    Reviews: 4
    Reputation: -2
    There is a difference, N.O. Xplode has creatine in it (main difference), but it also has higher levels of caffine (600 ml which is a waste since you can only absorb around 400)

April 9, 2009

mplengel

Age: 30

April 9, 2009
     I've used NO2 Platinum for a week now and it results in headaches everytime I use it even though I drink more water than the recommended amount. And it does not give the pump that it claims on the box. Don't waste your money on this product.
    jrdudley73
    jrdudley73

Joined: 2/2011
    Reviews: 2
    Reputation: +2
    it also says 14-21 days till you start seeing the true effects. I took this in high school when I was power lifting and I LOVED it. As a senior in high school my bench went from 365 to 425 in 3 months. 60 lbs might not sound like a lot in 3 months but I felt damn good benching over 400 at 18 years old.

I have ventured out to try other products and I always go back to MRI products. No2 Platinum is an awesome supplement and I am trying No2 Red next. And I'm gonna try the No2 Red/CE2 Hi-Def stack.

Have you used NO2 Platinum? Submit your own Review!