HSP Active

By: MRI

HSP Active is a Nutrient Repartitioner manufactured by MRI. It is meant to help the body use the macronutrients of protein, carbohydrates and fats more efficiently.

Does HSP Active work?
Click to Expand

I rated this product with 10s across the board because it did exactly what MRI said it would do and because I made great gains in recovery strength and size. Basically if it didn't work for you it's because YOU did something wrong. It's that solid. How many supplements can you say that about?

• kyle12
    May 27, 2010

Totally agree bro i had the same great results!!!
  • PTfootball54
    May 27, 2010

What did you eat while on it? and at what times of the day did you take it?

The first day I started taking hsp, in the middle of the night I got so hungry I had to get up and eat( was hungry all the time). My arms were pumped all the time even chores around the house I could feel my arms geting pumped. It was nice to only take every 2 days. A bit pricy but seemed to work.

• brostradamus
    March 18, 2010

Eh...you know you could probably mirror those results, or come close to mirroring those results, just by sitting in a hot tub or taking a hot shower after lifting? Not to mention the money you'd be saving. HSP's...Google, and ye shall be saved.

kyle12

the product was good. The first day i took it i had a great apetite. I noticed after i finished my first box i gained 8 pounds and 20 pounds on bench. It was easy to take and worked well. try to get ot on a bogo day if so great choice. Stack it with amplified wheyabolic extreme 60. This mix worked for me.
  • Decent Value
DragionLee

I read the book and learned about "perfect Protein" so i bought it. I def. helped with my strength but MAKES U TOO DAMN hungry and my metablosim is fast enough. But then when i got another box again it beileve i became too tolerant and the dosing is a pain ass cause u can't eat fiber for 4 hours AND U NEED FIBER!!! and by the time you train your too hungry but you sweat a lot alsoa nd body temp goes up a lil bit. Not worth it though get Prime more bang for your buck (thumbs up)
 Cons:

I did not see any gains from this product. Was very strict about not taking fiber(which sucked, especially when wiping my ass).. Despite dilgence in following the products protocl I rarely saw an abnormal pump and certainly no great increases in strength or stamina in the gym. I know friends who have tried it and had the same negative results. I do see people here have postive results. But from my experience this prodcut is a waste of money.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Useless

First of all let me start off by saying I used 2 cycles of this (2 Boxes) separately. Now I love MRI but this product was total garbage! Each cycle I used this, I dropped 5LBS of MUSCLE each time, and I do NOT have any water weight. I use SizeOn as a creatine intraworkout. Although this product does make u sweat alot starting in the second week as it claims, and also makes u mor hungry in the second week as well. If you are tryin to lose weight I would recommend this but definately not for mass gain as i lost 5LBS of muscle mass each of the two cycles I used this.

• alxcovers
    August 13, 2009

Just wondering, why would you bother going through another cycle if you hated it the first time?
  • phoenix
    August 13, 2009

I'm not 100% sure but if SizeOn has any fiber in it but if it does it will completely cancel the effects of the HSP Active. You are not supposed to have any fiber 2 hours pre and 2 hour post taking the pills because of the process they use to get the tex-oe.

on my 2nd box and im starting to notice some big changes. i didn't notice anything on the first box, but i bought 2 boxes BOGO at GNC so i figured i might as well use it. i had to increase my protein intake because of this product because i would get super hungry, especially after my workout. i can literally feel my muscles sucking up protein and turning it into muscle. it's almost like little iron workers welding new muscle on. my recovery went through the roof, and im noticing some pretty strong gains. also taking, massive weight gainer, Anabolic Pump, PowerFULL, pro nos, Mega Men Sport, and about 3g of Fish Oil daily. i saw good results before i started this product and noticed better results with this product so i would recommend it.

Didn't notice anything other than I was hungry all the time. I pushed myself more when using this then I had before. Noticed a little gain. Eat more + work harder = gain don't see where this added to the equation.

I got this BOGO from BB.Com. I just started my second month on this, and so far, absolutely no result. I followed the suggested protocol to a "T" (which aint easy) and have seen nada from this crap. I use to have alot of respect for MRI, but after this, I put them in the same catagory as MuscleTech. (Outrageous claims and promises, with absolutely no beneficial results)
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Useless
  • Does Not Work
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.