Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Muscle Formulas > MRI > HSP Active

MRI HSP Active

HSP Active MRI User Rating: (9 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 83% (Reliable)
LOWEST Prices for HSP Active (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy HSP Active Thousands of Supplements! Buy HSP Active
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

USP Labs Anabolic Pump Reviews
Anabolic Pump (64 Reviews)
Myogenix AfterShock Recovery Reviews
AfterShock Recovery (52 Reviews)
8.9
Cellucor R3 Extreme Reviews
R3 Extreme (10 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump Max Reviews
SuperPump Max (83 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion Reviews
MyoFusion (178 Reviews)
8.9
Cytosport Muscle Milk Reviews
Muscle Milk (113 Reviews)
BSN CellMass Reviews
CellMass (104 Reviews)
ProMera Health Con-Cret Reviews
Con-Cret (64 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

HSP Active
Has anyone tried HSP Active from MRI?  I really want to give it a shot but ...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

HSP Active Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    HSP Active Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Builds Muscle (6)
    • Decent Value (2)
    • Increased Energy (2)
    • Useless (2)
    • Too Expensive (3)
    • Does Not Work (1)
    July 6, 2011

bobkat

Reviews: 2

Age: 41

July 6, 2011
     I did not see any gains from this product. Was very strict about not taking fiber(which sucked, especially when wiping my ass).. Despite dilgence in following the products protocl I rarely saw an abnormal pump and certainly no great increases in strength or stamina in the gym. I know friends who have tried it and had the same negative results. I do see people here have postive results. But from my experience this prodcut is a waste of money.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Useless
      July 28, 2010

Zigsdad5

Reviews: 6

Age: 56

July 28, 2010
       I got this BOGO from BB.Com. I just started my second month on this, and so far, absolutely no result. I followed the suggested protocol to a "T" (which aint easy) and have seen nada from this crap. I use to have alot of respect for MRI, but after this, I put them in the same catagory as MuscleTech. (Outrageous claims and promises, with absolutely no beneficial results)
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Useless
      • Does Not Work
      May 27, 2010

nations84

Reviews: 1

Age: 26

May 27, 2010
       I rated this product with 10s across the board because it did exactly what MRI said it would do and because I made great gains in recovery strength and size. Basically if it didn’t work for you it’s because YOU did something wrong. It's that solid. How many supplements can you say that about?

Joined: 2/2010
        Reputation: +72
        totally agree bro i had the same great results!!!

Reply #2:
        PTfootball54
        PTfootball54

Joined: 7/2009
        Reviews: 50
        Reputation: +920
        what did you eat while on it? and at what times of the day did you take it?

March 18, 2010

rpeterson

Age: 36

March 18, 2010
         The first day I started taking hsp, in the middle of the night I got so hungry I had to get up and eat( was hungry all the time). My arms were pumped all the time even chores around the house I could feel my arms geting pumped. It was nice to only take every 2 days. A bit pricy but seemed to work.
        brostradamus
        brostradamus

Joined: 3/2010
        Reviews: 3
        Reputation: +242
        Eh...you know you could probably mirror those results, or come close to mirroring those results, just by sitting in a hot tub or taking a hot shower after lifting? Not to mention the money you'd be saving. HSP's...Google, and ye shall be saved.

February 26, 2010

Age: 19

February 26, 2010
         the product was good. The first day i took it i had a great apetite. I noticed after i finished my first box i gained 8 pounds and 20 pounds on bench. It was easy to take and worked well. try to get ot on a bogo day if so great choice. Stack it with amplified wheyabolic extreme 60. This mix worked for me.
        • Decent Value
        February 13, 2010

DragionLee

Age: 20

February 13, 2010
         I read the book and learned about "perfect Protein" so i bought it. I def. helped with my strength but MAKES U TOO DAMN hungry and my metablosim is fast enough. But then when i got another box again it beileve i became too tolerant and the dosing is a pain ass cause u can't eat fiber for 4 hours AND U NEED FIBER!!! and by the time you train your too hungry but you sweat a lot alsoa nd body temp goes up a lil bit. Not worth it though get Prime more bang for your buck (thumbs up)
          September 30, 2009

averagejoe98

Reviews: 33

Age: 21

September 30, 2009
           on my 2nd box and im starting to notice some big changes. i didn't notice anything on the first box, but i bought 2 boxes BOGO at GNC so i figured i might as well use it. i had to increase my protein intake because of this product because i would get super hungry, especially after my workout. i can literally feel my muscles sucking up protein and turning it into muscle. it's almost like little iron workers welding new muscle on. my recovery went through the roof, and im noticing some pretty strong gains. also taking, massive weight gainer, Anabolic Pump, PowerFULL, pro nos, Mega Men Sport, and about 3g of Fish Oil daily. i saw good results before i started this product and noticed better results with this product so i would recommend it.
          August 24, 2009

royalpro

Reviews: 20

Age: 31

August 24, 2009
           Didn't notice anything other than I was hungry all the time. I pushed myself more when using this then I had before. Noticed a little gain. Eat more + work harder = gain don't see where this added to the equation.
          August 13, 2009

Undisputed

Reviews: 7

Age: 21

August 13, 2009
           First of all let me start off by saying I used 2 cycles of this (2 Boxes) separately. Now I love MRI but this product was total garbage! Each cycle I used this, I dropped 5LBS of MUSCLE each time, and I do NOT have any water weight. I use SizeOn as a creatine intraworkout. Although this product does make u sweat alot starting in the second week as it claims, and also makes u mor hungry in the second week as well. If you are tryin to lose weight I would recommend this but definately not for mass gain as i lost 5LBS of muscle mass each of the two cycles I used this.
          alxcovers
          alxcovers

Joined: 6/2009
          Reviews: 15
          Reputation: +121
          Just wondering, why would you bother going through another cycle if you hated it the first time?

Reply #2:
          phoenix
          phoenix

Joined: 6/2009
          Reviews: 16
          Reputation: +140
          I'm not 100% sure but if SizeOn has any fiber in it but if it does it will completely cancel the effects of the HSP Active. You are not supposed to have any fiber 2 hours pre and 2 hour post taking the pills because of the process they use to get the tex-oe.

Have you used HSP Active? Submit your own Review!

Tags: Folds Proteins