Black Powder Ultra

By: MRI

Black Powder Ultra is a Pre-Workout manufactured by MRI. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

What should I take with Black Powder Ultra?
Click to Expand
funkycold28
  December 30, 2013

2.0

I have taken quite a few PWO's that past couple years and have had a myriad of experiences with them. I do not take one every time I work out and cycle on and off every other month if I even take them that often so that my body doesn't grow accustomed to the product.

I love the beta alanine tingle in most PWO's and BCAA's but could barely feel a thing on the recommended dosage, much less a double or triple dose.

Taste : 5/10 - I ordered the watermelon flavor since I was taking Cellucor's BCAA's at the time in watermelon flavor as well. It wasn't bad, but about 2/3's of the way through the shaker it became a little much. It had a weird after taste that kind of made me twinge.

Value - 8/10 : Not a terribly priced product. I think I got 40 servings for about $34, so roughly $.85 a serving which is just slightly more than what most people pay for Cellucor's C4.

Effectiveness : 2/10 - As stated earlier, I never felt anything while taking this even when I doubled or tripled the dose. Often times, in order to pretend I would feel something, I would mix it with my BCAA's. Never noticed any increase in energy or pump ever while taking this product. I don't know what the "ultra" stands form, but it clearly doesn't mean ultra strong or effective

Overall : 2/10 - Average priced PWO with little to no effect whatsoever. If you are looking for a good kool-aid alternative and want to spend a pretty penny this is for you
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Bad After Taste
  • No Pump
  • No Increase In Energy
  March 9, 2013

this is a awesome product. I love the pumps i get from it and the taset is amazing. i wish they would have put gpLc vs arginine and agutimine in it as well but other than that I have used 3 bottles of the water melon which is my favorte flavor of them so far. energy is awesome. Stack it with a creatine product and your set.
 Pros:
 Cons:
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.