Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Pre-Workout > MRI > Black Powder Ultra

MRI Black Powder Ultra

Black Powder Ultra MRI User Rating: (2 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 75% (Ambiguous)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

MRI EO2 Edge Reviews
EO2 Edge (1 Review)

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
C4 Extreme (247 Reviews)
Muscle Pharm Assault Reviews
Assault (237 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

Has anybody tried MRI Black Powder Ultra ?
Was wondering if anybody has tried it and what would they compare it to. I haven...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Black Powder Ultra Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Black Powder Ultra Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Increased Energy (1)
  • Builds Muscle (1)
  • Good Value (1)
  • Bad After Taste (1)
  • No Pump (1)
  • No Increase In Energy (1)
  • Not Effective (1)
Have you used Black Powder Ultra? Submit your own Review!
December 30, 2013

funkycold28

Reviews: 4

Age: 28

December 30, 2013
Did I just drink a PWO?

I have taken quite a few PWO's that past couple years and have had a myriad of experiences with them. I do not take one every time I work out and cycle on and off every other month if I even take them that often so that my body doesn't grow accustomed to the product.

I love the beta alanine tingle in most PWO's and BCAA's but could barely feel a thing on the recommended dosage, much less a double or triple dose.

Taste : 5/10 - I ordered the watermelon flavor since I was taking Cellucor's BCAA's at the time in watermelon flavor as well. It wasn't bad, but about 2/3's of the way through the shaker it became a little much. It had a weird after taste that kind of made me twinge.

Value - 8/10 : Not a terribly priced product. I think I got 40 servings for about $34, so roughly $.85 a serving which is just slightly more than what most people pay for Cellucor's C4.

Effectiveness : 2/10 - As stated earlier, I never felt anything while taking this even when I doubled or tripled the dose. Often times, in order to pretend I would feel something, I would mix it with my BCAA's. Never noticed any increase in energy or pump ever while taking this product. I don't know what the "ultra" stands form, but it clearly doesn't mean ultra strong or effective

Overall : 2/10 - Average priced PWO with little to no effect whatsoever. If you are looking for a good kool-aid alternative and want to spend a pretty penny this is for you
Pros:
Cons:
    • Bad After Taste
    • No Pump
    • No Increase In Energy
    March 9, 2013

Djbombsquad

Reviews: 4

Age: 28

March 9, 2013
     this is a awesome product. I love the pumps i get from it and the taset is amazing. i wish they would have put gpLc vs arginine and agutimine in it as well but other than that I have used 3 bottles of the water melon which is my favorte flavor of them so far. energy is awesome. Stack it with a creatine product and your set.
    Cons:

Have you used Black Powder Ultra? Submit your own Review!