Helladrol Reviews

By: Mr Supplements

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

Helladrol is a Prohormone manufactured by Mr Supplements. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.
COMPARE SIMILAR

BlueSoldier
  February 15, 2013

-Military Vet, 27-years-old, over 10 years of weight training (recreational).

-PH History- Tren Extreme, Mechabol, DMZ rx 2.0, and Epistane

-Mainstream Supplement History- Creatine, Nitric Oxide, Protien, fish oil, daily multi-vitamin (numerous brands used, nothing significantly different).

-Helladrol Four Week Cycle; Goal: drop fat, increase strength and endurance.

week 1 = 2 pills (breakfast and dinner)
week 2 = 3 pills (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
week 3 = 3 pills ""
week 4 = 3 pills ""

Stacked with: Forged cycle support, forma stanzol, and multi-vitamin.

Routine:

-4 days on, 1 day off, repeat.
-Pyramid, super sets, med-heavy, burnout with pull-ups/push-ups/dips/abs
-Light kick-boxing, Monday through Saturday

Diet:

-3 light meals a day, between; hole grain snacks, plenty of water (3,000 cal. avg).

Measurement Results:

Weight = 186 to 196 (+10 lbs)
Waist = 34 to 33 (-1 in)
Arms = 17.25 to 17.5 cold flexed (+ .25)
Quads = 22 to 23 (+1 in. measured 7in up from the knee cold).

Visual Results:

-Vascularity increased, endurance during heavy lifting increased, visible 4 abs to a visible 6. Hot spots I focused on were back and shoulders, both show significant improvement.

Strength Results:

Bench 275x10
Squats 300x10 (90 degree)
Increased endurance (not energy)

Negative side-effects (scale 1-10):

-joint pain (6)
-thinning/dry hair (6)
-acne (3)

*sides were more noticeable then other PH's I've taken.

Bottom Line: (85% of expectations met) The product gave me what I wanted, was very cost effective as you can run three cycles with one bottle. I look better, muscle endurance and strength had a noticeable increase, burned stubborn fat off. However the thinning of the hair lowered moral a little, and the joint pain was annoying, wouldn't run longer than 4 weeks anyways because of these sides.

*As of this posting I will be on PCT: Forged post cycle, Toremifene (SERM), multi-vitamin, natural test boost supp.

"Somewhere somebody is training to defeat you" –

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fast Results
  • Side Effects
halotestin
  May 18, 2012

This was my first time using an anabolic steroid after training naturally for almost 10 years. I was originally planning on doing Anavar, but choose Hella cus of the price

Did the H-drol 75mg for 20 days followed by 100mg for 20 days. Had great weight gains the first half of the cycle (water retention) followed by awesome strength gains. Went from VERY strong naturally, to super strong on H-drol.

Support supps included Cycle Assist, Orange Triad, Omega 3, ALA, Xtend BCAA, Proteins etc. Also drank a lot of water.

My complete PCT was Nolva 20/10/10/10
Powerlab Nutrition Post Cycle 6 caps/day
Chaparal Labs ArimaPro 0/2/2/2/2
+Multi, Omega 3, Creatine etc...

Side effects were bearable yet very noticeable. Had insane backpumps. I've always been prone to backpumps/backpains but this time they hit me like a sledgehammer. Also experienced jointpains, lethargy and high bloodpressure.

Half way through my nuts shut down. Had absoltely zero sexdrive and even if I had wanted to I wouldn't have been able to perform. You often hear people saying H-drol is mild. It's not. You need to be prepared, this stuff is basically like any other conventional anabolic androgenic steroid. It will supress you and can *** you up if you don't know what you're doing.

I was severly supressed at the end of the cycle, but after a well planned PCT I now feel like Im back to normal (no bloods taken though).

All in all I mostly enjoyed my Helladrol cycle. Didn't gain much mass but increased all my lifts considerably, which was my goal.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Side Effects
  • Back Pumps