Helladrol

By Mr Supplements
Helladrol Mr Supplements
?/10
(Only 5 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related

The product gave me what I wanted

February 15, 2013

-Military Vet, 27-years-old, over 10 years of weight training (recreational).

-PH History- Tren Extreme, Mechabol, DMZ rx 2.0, and Epistane

-Military Vet, 27-years-old, over 10 years of weight training (recreational).

-PH History- Tren Extreme, Mechabol, DMZ rx 2.0, and Epistane

-Mainstream Supplement History- Creatine, Nitric Oxide, Protien, fish oil, daily multi-vitamin (numerous brands used, nothing significantly different).

-Helladrol Four Week Cycle; Goal: drop fat, increase strength and endurance.

week 1 = 2 pills (breakfast and dinner)
week 2 = 3 pills (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
week 3 = 3 pills ""
week 4 = 3 pills ""

Stacked with: Forged cycle support, forma stanzol, and multi-vitamin.

Routine:

-4 days on, 1 day off, repeat.
-Pyramid, super sets, med-heavy, burnout with pull-ups/push-ups/dips/abs
-Light kick-boxing, Monday through Saturday

Diet:

-3 light meals a day, between; hole grain snacks, plenty of water (3,000 cal. avg).

Measurement Results:

Weight = 186 to 196 (+10 lbs)
Waist = 34 to 33 (-1 in)
Arms = 17.25 to 17.5 cold flexed (+ .25)
Quads = 22 to 23 (+1 in. measured 7in up from the knee cold).

Visual Results:

-Vascularity increased, endurance during heavy lifting increased, visible 4 abs to a visible 6. Hot spots I focused on were back and shoulders, both show significant improvement.

Strength Results:

Bench 275x10
Squats 300x10 (90 degree)
Increased endurance (not energy)

Negative side-effects (scale 1-10):

-joint pain (6)
-thinning/dry hair (6)
-acne (3)

*sides were more noticeable then other PH's I've taken.

Bottom Line: (85% of expectations met) The product gave me what I wanted, was very cost effective as you can run three cycles with one bottle. I look better, muscle endurance and strength had a noticeable increase, burned stubborn fat off. However the thinning of the hair lowered moral a little, and the joint pain was annoying, wouldn't run longer than 4 weeks anyways because of these sides.

*As of this posting I will be on PCT: Forged post cycle, Toremifene (SERM), multi-vitamin, natural test boost supp.

"Somewhere somebody is training to defeat you" –

• Fast Results

Posted February 15, 2013
Great 1st review
Keep them coming

Posted February 15, 2013
Thank you Sir, I have been using this site just over a year to guide my supplement purchases. Just attempting to return the favor to you guys.

All in all I mostly enjoyed my Helladrol cycle

May 18, 2012

This was my first time using an anabolic steroid after training naturally for almost 10 years. I was originally planning on doing Anavar, but choose Hella cus of the price

Did the H-drol 75mg for 20 days followed by 100mg for 20 days. Had great weight gains the first half of the cycle (water retention) followed by awesome strength gains. Went from VERY strong naturally, to super strong on H-drol.

Support supps included Cycle Assist, Orange Triad, Omega 3, ALA, Xtend BCAA, Proteins etc. Also drank a lot of water.

My complete PCT was Nolva 20/10/10/10
Powerlab Nutrition Post Cycle 6 caps/day
Chaparal Labs ArimaPro 0/2/2/2/2
+Multi, Omega 3, Creatine etc...

Side effects were bearable yet very noticeable. Had insane backpumps. I've always been prone to backpumps/backpains but this time they hit me like a sledgehammer. Also experienced jointpains, lethargy and high bloodpressure.

Half way through my nuts shut down. Had absoltely zero sexdrive and even if I had wanted to I wouldn't have been able to perform. You often hear people saying H-drol is mild. It's not. You need to be prepared, this stuff is basically like any other conventional anabolic androgenic steroid. It will supress you and can *** you up if you don't know what you're doing.

I was severly supressed at the end of the cycle, but after a well planned PCT I now feel like Im back to normal (no bloods taken though).

All in all I mostly enjoyed my Helladrol cycle. Didn't gain much mass but increased all my lifts considerably, which was my goal.

Cons:
  • Side Effects
  • Back Pumps

Clipper83

Posted May 18, 2012
What did your PCT consist of ? SERM?

Jpotter21

Posted May 18, 2012
he posted that in his review.

This product was just great

February 6, 2012

This product was just great, ran a cycle of 75mg a day for 6 weeks, made awesome gains 9lbs of solid muscle, hardness and vascularity increased significantly, my cycle was a recomp not a bulk. My strength gains were great especially week 6. Ran my cycle assist, diet was legit. Low sides, still had acne and a bit of lethargy till i split the dosages further apart. PCT is Tamoxifen for 4 weeks, with cycle assist and X-Lean cortisol blocker.

• Side Effects

im really disappointed in this product

January 3, 2012

im really disappointed in this product.i tried 4 /day and 5 /day - 4 weeks .nothing..i do not recommend so save your money.
i wish i did.
i wish i did.
i was excited to get such a big count bottle (180)and was sure i would get good gains by week 3.i even took more then "they" suggest .i will never even consider buying this product again or even taking it if was given to me free.

Pros:
Cons:
    • Im Sorry -my Experience Was Poor.

Posted January 3, 2012
    So this product sucked, yet another product which has the same exact ingredients was amazing? Can you ellaborate as your review has no detail in it.

kris65

Posted January 3, 2012
    •Im Sorry -my Experience Was Poor.

^Dont be sorry, write better more in detail reviews in the future. What did your cycle look like? Support supplements? PCT/SERM???

keen

Posted January 3, 2012
    Bruce, Bruce, Bruce. You reviewed 2 prohormone products yet claim that they did not work for you, even tough they worked very well for others. Good luck bro.

FlashSunday

Posted January 3, 2012
    H drol is best run for 6 weeks. The results probably didn't kick in until you ended your cycle.

Virtus

Posted January 3, 2012
    Yeah this is the same thing as H-Drol....not making sense at all still.

Troll?

FlashSunday

Posted January 4, 2012
    Heh. Virtus's rep ends in 69...

The helladrol did increase my appetite as most good test boosters do

March 14, 2012

Ran this with milk thistle, kre-alkalyn, monster amino, wheybolic extreme 60, and afterglow. First cycle: 50mg/day for the first 2 weeks. 75mg/day for weeks 3-4 and 100mg/day for weeks 5-8. Saw really good results for the first 2 month cycle. My entire workout went through the roof and I got a lot stronger and more lean. I don't have specifics on body fat but I could definitely tell a Difference. I used cellucores p6 as my pct which worked really well. My second cycle didn't go as well. About 3 weeks in my nipples started to get really sensitive and soon after I noticed what I guess you could call, lactation. it was extremely odd because I have tried quite a few test boosters and have never had this problem before. I am not prone to gyno or anything at all and I have no idea why it happened the 2nd cycle and not the first. My diet was pretty lean. I really try to eat good but unless your job is to work out for a living it is really hard to do where I live. I kept my carbs low throughout the day and kept my calories between 2500 and 3000. The helladrol did increase my appetite as most good test boosters do. If I would have been able to make it through a second cycle I may have rated it better but for now I give it an 8 overall. The price wasn't bad for me because I got it from mrsupps when it was bogo free. If you are going to take it, make sure you take milk thistle and make sure you have a good anti estrogen to take with it. It says that it doesn't convert to estrogen, but it does. Be smart.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Easy To Take
    • Fast Results
    • Lactation
    • Back Pumps

Posted March 14, 2012
    Test boosters don't cause gyno. Steroids like Helladrol do. I would advise against anymore cycles until you learn how to run one properly. Do some research on this site, and you will realize just how misguided you were. This advice is not mean't to ridicule you. It's for your safety.

*FACEPALM*

thinisin

Posted March 14, 2012
    How I love natural selection...

Posted March 14, 2012
    If the testesterone converts to estrogen it does

Posted March 14, 2012
    How was I misguided? I ran it the exact same way that everyone else has.

Posted March 15, 2012
    I don't know who everyone is, but trust me, unless you left out a lot of key info in your review, you did many things wrong. If you understood how pro hormones worked, you would not be puzzled by your negative side effects. If you would like to have a discussion about it, start a thread in the pro hormone section of the forum. If you humble yourself, and admit you may not have known what you needed to start a cycle, let alone two cycles, you may just learn something, and have safe, sustainable gains in the future.

Posted March 15, 2012
    Don't want to get into a whole thing here..I have done prohormones in the past. I know exactly what they do and how they work. Itbis actually part of my job to know what they are. This was the first time that I have ever had side effects with one and I did everything the exact same as I did in the past. That's why I said it was odd. I just wanted to post a review and let people know that it could possibly happen even if a product they are taking says that it won't. Prohormones put testosterone into your body. Your body can convert some of it to estrogen, as your body naturally does no matter what. Therefore it can cause gyno.

ironajax

Posted March 15, 2012
    ... not a test booster. Steroid. Say it with me. STEROID. First you ran it longer than is strictly advisable, with no real pct, and then you did it again. See your doctor for treatment on the *** tits, and stay away from steroids until you know what you are doing.

Posted March 15, 2012
    It increases testosterone right? Right. Ok. It sHe to run it does 6-8 weeks. I did. Then I took 3 months off. And started again at 50mg/day. I did everything that the site said to do for pct and more. This was just one instance that I started to get slight side effects.

Posted March 15, 2012
    Just one example of your ignorance is that your PCT consisted of P6 only. And the fact that you are probably unaware of what it should have consisted of shows that you have no business taking this. And that fact that you may, through your job, be giving other advice on pro hormones is scary. These comments are not just to convince you of your mistakes. I'm not sure sure that can be done. But for others reading this, not to follow your example.

Posted March 15, 2012
    Please read this thoroughly for your own good

Posted March 16, 2012
    My pct was fine. I didn't have any side effects at all through the 3 months I was off of it. It wasnt until about the 2nd or 3rd week of my second cycle. That I had those side effects.

Posted March 16, 2012
    Dude, you PCT wasn't fine. People wouldn't be hassling you if it was. Cellucor P6 doesn't replace a Serm.

Posted March 16, 2012
    This is the last comment I'm making on this. Your PCT was not fine, and I still don't think you know how pro hormones really work. Your sides, because of a poor PCT after your first cycle, may be the result of an estrogen imbalance, that could also cause you problems in the future. It can take months or years to see the negative results of multiple improper PCTs. If you like your future self with boobs and a limp d*ck, just keep your blinders on, and do what you do.

Virtus

Posted March 16, 2012
    Hey bro- you need to know about this stuff for your job right?

Then how come you know that this prohormone doesn't put ANY testosterone into your body? None.

It converts to turinabol, and the 4-chloro molecule on the front of the nomenclature prevents it from aromatizing.

It is completely different from anything to do with testosterone....so everything you have said so far is freaky.

You need a SERM for PCT. You cannot tell without bloodwork whether you are "ok" after a cycle.

You have a lot of learning to do for your job, here is a good place to start:

gms585

Posted March 16, 2012
    Hurray for v n his skills at politely telling people they are wrong. This product will actually cause you body to have LESS test in your body as it will shut down natural test production.

Posted March 16, 2012
    It's an anabolic androgenic steroid, not a testosterone booster. It shuts you down, you need a SERM, you 'effed up kid.