Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Diuretics > MHP > Xpel

MHP Xpel

Xpel MHP
Expert Rating:
User Rating: (8 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

USP Labs Anabolic Pump Reviews
Anabolic Pump (64 Reviews)
Body Fortress Super NOS Pump Reviews
Super NOS Pump (51 Reviews)
USP Labs Yok3d Reviews
Yok3d (90 Reviews)
Nutrex Hemo-Rage Black Reviews
Hemo-Rage Black (45 Reviews)
7.1

Products in the same category:

Cellucor L2 Reviews
L2 (2 Reviews)
GNC Total Lean Waterex Reviews
Total Lean Waterex (2 Reviews)
3.5
Cytodyne Taraxatone Reviews
Taraxatone (1 Review)
Absolute Nutrition Watershed Reviews
Watershed (1 Review)

Related Forum Topics

weird reaction to a mix of vasotropin, roxy lean, compound 20 and Xpel....
Ok, so monday I took a dose of Vasotropin 3pills, roxy lean 1 pill, compound 20 ...

Need some help with my current cycle of Xpel (a diuretic)
Hopefully someone who has taking xpel or a diuretic before can help with this. ...

Xpel , erase and creatine monohydrate at same time?
The first part of my question is can I take xpel and erase at the same time? Se...

oxyelite pro, kre-alkalyn, Xpel
what kinds of results do you guys think would occur with a stack like this?...

OEP with L2 or Xpel safe stack??
Ok here goes...Leave for vacation in a week. I have been taking OEP for 1 1/2 we...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Xpel Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Xpel Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Gives You That Dry Look (8)
  • Reveals Muscle Definition (if You Have It) (8)
  • Good Price (7)
  • No Bloating (4)
  • Can Dehydrate You If You Are Careless (4)
  • Puffy Hands (2)
August 10, 2012

FlashSunday

Reviews: 77

Age: 24

August 10, 2012
 Quick review on MHP XPEL. I used this product at the end of July in an effort to get rid of some water weight for the end of the transformation contest. I was running a lean bulk at the time so as I was gaining weight I wanted to regain a bit of definition quickly without switching to a maintenance or cutting phase. Counterproductive choice on my part? Probably. Don't judge me.

-------------Effectiveness (8/10)------------

For me, I drank a lot of fluids and subsequently I was peeing a lot more. If my pee was bright, I just gauged my hydration by how clear I could make it by drinking more water. I didn't feel like I was peeing THAT much more for how much water I was taking in.

I started out weighing 234 on a lean bulk and during the time I took it I might have dropped a pound or two but since I was lean bulking it didn't drop below that. About a week after I was done, I now weigh 238ish so now that I am off I have gained what appears to be 5-6 lbs of water weight that I had shed over a 10 day period.

I looked a lot drier in the arms, but I carry a decent BF% so my abs didnt really gain any definition.

The one downside was that my hands felt puffy and bloated like I was retaining too much water or something. It went away when I got off the product, just something to note.

--------------Value(7/10)-----------------

This is only like 13-14 bucks for a bottle, but the bottle only lasts 10 days if you take it as directed. That puts it a bit above the 1/day I standardize most of my supplement use by, but as this is a tertiary product, 13 bucks is a fair value for the results you get.

-------------Overall(8/10)--------------

This product delivers what is says it will. I lost 4-6 lbs of water weight and was able to stay hydrated so I didn't really have any problems except for the puffy hands. Its not a necessary product but does serve a purpose for those competing or who want to look extra good for vacation or something.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Gives You That Dry Look
  • Reveals Muscle Definition (if You Have It)
  • Puffy Hands
  • Can Dehydrate You If You Are Careless
kirklandmga
kirklandmga

Joined: 6/2013
Reviews: 0
Reputation: 0
I recently purchased the 80 capsules last night and wanted to know when results started to show. I've been using if for 1 day in a half now and I feel I'm using the restroom more, but didn't know when results started to really show. I weight around 160 pounds and it looks like most of my water weight is around my stomach area. UGH! Let me know.

April 26, 2010

Age: 24

April 26, 2010
 I forgot I had used this product until it came up in the forums.
Xpel is a great product for cutting weight for any kind of event weigh ins or if you are competing in a bodybuilding event or even if you just want to look cut up for the beach!
Guys will notice the biggest effect when using Xpel if their bodyfat is below 10%. WHen you are below 10% bodyfat, the one thing covering up your muscle definition the most is subcutaneous water stores and Xpel obliterates them making you look more cut up then ever.
I always made sure I drank plenty of water when taking xpel because that way your body doesnt cling onto whatever water stores it does have and it prevents muscle cramping and dehydration.
If I recall correctly, the bottle was fairly cheap and easy to dose.
I would NOT dose xpel on a regular basis because continuous use will cause decreases in weight loss and can cause kidney problems because of the prolonged dehydration.
Girls will notice benefits because they naturally carry more water weight than guys and so their extremeties might appear thinner after use even though they are not in that low of bodyfat percentages.
I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a cut up look for a short term event but certainly not a supplement to be apart of your everyday regime.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Gives You That Dry Look
  • Reveals Muscle Definition (if You Have It)
  • Good Price
  • Can Dehydrate You If You Are Careless

Joined: 4/2010
Reviews: 8
Reputation: +58
When competitive bodybuilders cut water pre-contest they cycle their water, sodium and carbohydrates when using a diuretic.. Did you do any of this while using Xpel or no ??

Reply #2:

Joined: 3/2009
Reputation: +2600
I am usually depleting carbs when using this as well as limiting my sodium moderately.
I take in normal water intake unless I'm weighing in for an event in which case its just a sprint to cut water weight and rehydrate after weigh ins.

Reply #3:

row8481

Joined: 11/2010
Reviews: 0
Reputation: 0
Great review. I'd just like to know how long the shredded look will last?

Reply #5:

Joined: 3/2009
Reputation: +2600
The results only last about 12 hours, then unless you keep taking it, you will begin to retain water again.

March 29, 2010

Age: 19

March 29, 2010
 Just finished my 10 day cycle of Xpel. I was kinda skeptical going into this because i had never taken a Diuretic before so i didnt really know how it was gonna affect me. Of course i figured i would pee alot more but i deff found my self taking massive dumps one-three times a day. Nothing bad, just big lol. All in all this product did what it said and i lost about 4 pounds of water weight. My arms and chest showed their striations but it was my back and lat spread that came out the most defined and dry. MHP is a good company and i would recommend this to anyone. This WILL dehydrate you if you are not careful. I had hockey play offs and played three games in three days while on this and had the worst cotton mouth i have had in years. Pee was dark brown. My mistake of course. Try to avoid that one haha. Im gonna take this after my cycle of USP Labs OEP! cant wait!
Pros:
Cons:
  • Gives You That Dry Look
  • No Bloating
  • Reveals Muscle Definition (if You Have It)
  • Good Price
  • Can Dehydrate You If You Are Careless
blakmuscle27
blakmuscle27

Joined: 5/2009
Reviews: 1
Reputation: +21
You only dropped 4lbs of water? That doesn't seem like much at all. While on this product, wee you drinking enough water? I thought you could get between 8-10 lbs of excess water out of your system on this product.

Reply #2:

Reputation: +3478
Well i actually thought it might be more than that also but wasnt sure since it was my first time on something like this. I did however cut out creatine a week before i started this and i was doing moderate cardio while wearing plastics to lose some water weight. i was drinking a gallon of water a day which is about a half gallon or 3/4 less than what i normally drink a day. So who knows?

Reply #3:
efishman
efishman

Joined: 8/2010
Reviews: 10
Reputation: +90
good review, im definatly looking to give it a try since i am almost done with my summer cut but i feel like my abs arent really defined even though i have low body fat. how long after you stopped the cycle did you notice the water back on?

Reply #4:

Reputation: +3478
I would say it took about 4-5 days for my water levels to get back up to par but i was deff dehydated terribly bad at the end of those 10 days due to hockey and stupidity of cutting my water intake down. It may take a little less if i wouldn't have dehydrated myself you know?

Reply #5:
kendizle117
kendizle117

Joined: 9/2010
Reviews: 1
Reputation: 0
Got a questiom. can you take creatine and this the same time?

Reply #6:
BigJdawg11
BigJdawg11

Joined: 10/2011
Reviews: 7
Reputation: -11
good review im getting ready for my first show I was 230 i dieted to 205 now in a month now Im wanting to dropped a little water and I hope this does the trick cas i wanna get 190

Reply #7:

Reputation: +3478
Cool man. I just hope you don't mean that you went from 230-205 lbs in a month.

February 5, 2013

sammyboss82

Reviews: 18

Age: 30

February 5, 2013
 I had something coming up end on the Saturday and I wanted to be dry for. I have been using a fat burner called OxyShred for a couple months which is working wonders targeting my stubborn fat. I am leaner now but really wanted to drop some water. I read some reviews on here and decided to use Xpel. I liked MHP's protein pudding lol so I was familiar with the brand.

Dosage:
Recommends 4 tabs morning 4 tabs afternoon with a large glass of water and a lot of water during day time. I wake up 5am and in bed midnight due to long days at work and training so I decided to take 4 tabs first thing in morning 4 tabs after lunch and 4 tabs in afternoon. This worked fine considering I took this 4 days prior to needing to be a bit dryer.

-------Water--Drink lots and tapper down
1st day i drank a lot of water, just kept fluids right high. I was going to bathroom urinating regularly 2nd day same thing 3rd day half of the first couple days
4th day (on day of needing to be dry) I just sipped water during day. I was still urinating and drying body out of water.

------Effectiveness-- 8-9/10
On the 3rd day i woke up really really dry, it was obviously working. 4th day I look nice and dry. Obviously it worked a lot better than doing just my extra cardio and lean / calorie deficit routine plus extra green tea. I wasnt urinating as much on day 3 and 4 but I was doing extra cardio and sweating a lot that way plus sauna sessions after weights. The caffeine in this product was a nice kick as well.

-------Value-- 8/10
Considering some bottles asking for a lot more and promise the world, this product worked fantasti for what I paid for. I only used it for 4 days so I have more spare for the next dry out.

-------Overall-- 9/10
Would I use this again, Yes. I have half bottle left and I am looking to buying more and doing the whole 10 days properly. Only 4 days and dosing 12 a day worked great for me. I was really dry, and I can confidently say driest I have ever gotten my self down to.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Gives You That Dry Look
  • No Bloating
  • Reveals Muscle Definition (if You Have It)
  • Good Price
  • Can Dehydrate You If You Are Careless
September 13, 2012

icecubed

Reviews: 2

Age: 30

September 13, 2012
 Quick review for Xpel:

I bought this product (to be truthful to look super shredded at Vegas pool parties)

Value 25 bucks for a whole supply. This is a good deal because I would only take a few days in advance of when I was trying to look dried out and lean

Effectiveness 9/10
Made me pee a ton!!!!! Drink lots of water with it and it will make you pee a ton as well and you will flush out most of your water weight. Drinking water seems like it would put on water weight but in fact it does the opposite. When your body thinks that you are hydrated it flushes out excess water weight.

Regarding effectiveness, it worked very well. I had the dry lean look I was going for even while only taking this two days out. To make it more effective, drink more water and cut out sodium and reduce carbs and you will be renamed Mr. Shredded!!

Highly recommenend, hope you enjoyed my review
Pros:
Cons:
  • Gives You That Dry Look
  • Reveals Muscle Definition (if You Have It)
  • Good Price
  • Puffy Hands
August 22, 2012

BroBroKing

Age: 22

August 22, 2012
 Expel is an awesome product. It is a diuretic that natural bodybuilders can take pre competition to help get rid of water weight.

Within 4 hours on expel I started peeing like a racehorse, two days later I had lost 8 pounds of water weight.

Ovearall 9/10
Some pretty powerful and great stuff. Expel worked well for me and was a great price
Pros:
Cons:
  • Gives You That Dry Look
  • No Bloating
  • Reveals Muscle Definition (if You Have It)
  • Good Price
    December 13, 2011

AngieW5361

Reviews: 20

Age: 19

December 13, 2011
     I love xpel and know I will absolutely use it in the future.

I used it pre-photoshoot and by the time I showed up I felt nice and dry. I was a little skeptical as it was my first extremem diuretic but I am definitely a fan. Not recomended if skidish of a lot of pills. I really was shocked and satisfied with this product. Paired with staying hydrated and a good diet it was a huge transformation. I was a little sad to stop taking it!

Overall: GREAT. No side effects, just results.

Effectiveness: Perfect. No water folds and a good dry cut look.

Value: I paid about $20 for two 5 day cycles (8 pills a day) Certainly sounds good to me.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Gives You That Dry Look
    • Reveals Muscle Definition (if You Have It)
    • Good Price
      April 25, 2010

gridironwec

Reviews: 28

Age: 17

April 25, 2010
       I decided to buy this based on prom night. I bought it a week before because I wanted to get that ripped as hell look with the veins bulging and what not. I talked to my friend a GNC and told me to up the dose and drink more water which I did and WOW... This stuff came through no doubt! By that Saturday, I looked like I just got done doing a set of 4x4's with 315 for bench. Abs were defined, veins were popping out, and overall I looked better. I drank a lot of water as suggested and in return I had no water retention and no bloating. If I ever need a diuretic, I will always come back to MHP's Xpel.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Gives You That Dry Look
      • No Bloating
      • Reveals Muscle Definition (if You Have It)
      • Good Price

Have you used Xpel? Submit your own Review!