Xpel Reviews

By: MHP

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

10 7

Ranks #1 of 2 (better than 100%) in
Weight Loss > Diuretics

Xpel is a Diuretic manufactured by MHP. It helps decreasing water retention, eliminating bloating and increasing definition. It is important to make sure you stay adequatley hydrated while using It.
INGREDIENTS (9)

FORUM TOPICS
COMPARE SIMILAR

FlashSunday

August 10, 2012

Quick review on MHP XPEL. I used this product at the end of July in an effort to get rid of some water weight for the end of the transformation contest. I was running a lean bulk at the time so as I was gaining weight I wanted to regain a bit of definition quickly without switching to a maintenance or cutting phase. Counterproductive choice on my part? Probably. Don't judge me.

-------------Effectiveness (8/10)------------

For me, I drank a lot of fluids and subsequently I was peeing a lot more. If my pee was bright, I just gauged my hydration by how clear I could make it by drinking more water. I didn't feel like I was peeing THAT much more for how much water I was taking in.

I started out weighing 234 on a lean bulk and during the time I took it I might have dropped a pound or two but since I was lean bulking it didn't drop below that. About a week after I was done, I now weigh 238ish so now that I am off I have gained what appears to be 5-6 lbs of water weight that I had shed over a 10 day period.

I looked a lot drier in the arms, but I carry a decent BF% so my abs didnt really gain any definition.

The one downside was that my hands felt puffy and bloated like I was retaining too much water or something. It went away when I got off the product, just something to note.

--------------Value(7/10)-----------------

This is only like 13-14 bucks for a bottle, but the bottle only lasts 10 days if you take it as directed. That puts it a bit above the 1/day I standardize most of my supplement use by, but as this is a tertiary product, 13 bucks is a fair value for the results you get.

-------------Overall(8/10)--------------

This product delivers what is says it will. I lost 4-6 lbs of water weight and was able to stay hydrated so I didn't really have any problems except for the puffy hands. Its not a necessary product but does serve a purpose for those competing or who want to look extra good for vacation or something.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gives You That Dry Look
  • Reveals Muscle Definition (if You Have It)
  • Can Dehydrate You If You Are Careless
  • Puffy Hands
Raptorbh12

April 26, 2010

I forgot I had used this product until it came up in the forums.
Xpel is a great product for cutting weight for any kind of event weigh ins or if you are competing in a bodybuilding event or even if you just want to look cut up for the beach!
Guys will notice the biggest effect when using Xpel if their bodyfat is below 10%. WHen you are below 10% bodyfat, the one thing covering up your muscle definition the most is subcutaneous water stores and Xpel obliterates them making you look more cut up then ever.
I always made sure I drank plenty of water when taking xpel because that way your body doesnt cling onto whatever water stores it does have and it prevents muscle cramping and dehydration.
If I recall correctly, the bottle was fairly cheap and easy to dose.
I would NOT dose xpel on a regular basis because continuous use will cause decreases in weight loss and can cause kidney problems because of the prolonged dehydration.
Girls will notice benefits because they naturally carry more water weight than guys and so their extremeties might appear thinner after use even though they are not in that low of bodyfat percentages.
I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a cut up look for a short term event but certainly not a supplement to be apart of your everyday regime.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gives You That Dry Look
  • Reveals Muscle Definition (if You Have It)
  • Good Price
  • Can Dehydrate You If You Are Careless
Manimal

March 29, 2010

Just finished my 10 day cycle of Xpel. I was kinda skeptical going into this because i had never taken a Diuretic before so i didnt really know how it was gonna affect me. Of course i figured i would pee alot more but i deff found my self taking massive dumps one-three times a day. Nothing bad, just big lol. All in all this product did what it said and i lost about 4 pounds of water weight. My arms and chest showed their striations but it was my back and lat spread that came out the most defined and dry. MHP is a good company and i would recommend this to anyone. This WILL dehydrate you if you are not careful. I had hockey play offs and played three games in three days while on this and had the worst cotton mouth i have had in years. Pee was dark brown. My mistake of course. Try to avoid that one haha. Im gonna take this after my cycle of USP Labs OEP! cant wait!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gives You That Dry Look
  • No Bloating
  • Reveals Muscle Definition (if You Have It)
  • Good Price
  • Can Dehydrate You If You Are Careless
AngieW5361
  December 13, 2011

I love xpel and know I will absolutely use it in the future.

I used it pre-photoshoot and by the time I showed up I felt nice and dry. I was a little skeptical as it was my first extremem diuretic but I am definitely a fan. Not recomended if skidish of a lot of pills. I really was shocked and satisfied with this product. Paired with staying hydrated and a good diet it was a huge transformation. I was a little sad to stop taking it!

Overall: GREAT. No side effects, just results.

Effectiveness: Perfect. No water folds and a good dry cut look.

Value: I paid about $20 for two 5 day cycles (8 pills a day) Certainly sounds good to me.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gives You That Dry Look
  • Reveals Muscle Definition (if You Have It)
  • Good Price
    sammyboss82
      February 5, 2013

I had something coming up end on the Saturday and I wanted to be dry for. I have been using a fat burner called OxyShred for a couple months which is working wonders targeting my stubborn fat. I am leaner now but really wanted to drop some water. I read some reviews on here and decided to use Xpel. I liked MHP's protein pudding lol so I was familiar with the brand.

Dosage:
    Recommends 4 tabs morning 4 tabs afternoon with a large glass of water and a lot of water during day time. I wake up 5am and in bed midnight due to long days at work and training so I decided to take 4 tabs first thing in morning 4 tabs after lunch and 4 tabs in afternoon. This worked fine considering I took this 4 days prior to needing to be a bit dryer.

-------Water--Drink lots and tapper down
    1st day i drank a lot of water, just kept fluids right high. I was going to bathroom urinating regularly 2nd day same thing 3rd day half of the first couple days
    4th day (on day of needing to be dry) I just sipped water during day. I was still urinating and drying body out of water.

------Effectiveness-- 8-9/10
    On the 3rd day i woke up really really dry, it was obviously working. 4th day I look nice and dry. Obviously it worked a lot better than doing just my extra cardio and lean / calorie deficit routine plus extra green tea. I wasnt urinating as much on day 3 and 4 but I was doing extra cardio and sweating a lot that way plus sauna sessions after weights. The caffeine in this product was a nice kick as well.

-------Value-- 8/10
    Considering some bottles asking for a lot more and promise the world, this product worked fantasti for what I paid for. I only used it for 4 days so I have more spare for the next dry out.

-------Overall-- 9/10
    Would I use this again, Yes. I have half bottle left and I am looking to buying more and doing the whole 10 days properly. Only 4 days and dosing 12 a day worked great for me. I was really dry, and I can confidently say driest I have ever gotten my self down to.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Gives You That Dry Look
    • No Bloating
    • Reveals Muscle Definition (if You Have It)
    • Good Price
    • Can Dehydrate You If You Are Careless
    icecubed
      September 13, 2012

Quick review for Xpel:

I bought this product (to be truthful to look super shredded at Vegas pool parties)

Value 25 bucks for a whole supply. This is a good deal because I would only take a few days in advance of when I was trying to look dried out and lean

Effectiveness 9/10
    Made me pee a ton!!!!! Drink lots of water with it and it will make you pee a ton as well and you will flush out most of your water weight. Drinking water seems like it would put on water weight but in fact it does the opposite. When your body thinks that you are hydrated it flushes out excess water weight.

Regarding effectiveness, it worked very well. I had the dry lean look I was going for even while only taking this two days out. To make it more effective, drink more water and cut out sodium and reduce carbs and you will be renamed Mr. Shredded!!

Highly recommenend, hope you enjoyed my review
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Gives You That Dry Look
    • Reveals Muscle Definition (if You Have It)
    • Good Price
    • Puffy Hands
    gridironwec
      April 25, 2010

I decided to buy this based on prom night. I bought it a week before because I wanted to get that ripped as hell look with the veins bulging and what not. I talked to my friend a GNC and told me to up the dose and drink more water which I did and WOW... This stuff came through no doubt! By that Saturday, I looked like I just got done doing a set of 4x4's with 315 for bench. Abs were defined, veins were popping out, and overall I looked better. I drank a lot of water as suggested and in return I had no water retention and no bloating. If I ever need a diuretic, I will always come back to MHP's Xpel.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Gives You That Dry Look
    • No Bloating
    • Reveals Muscle Definition (if You Have It)
    • Good Price