Home > Categories > Growth Enhancers > Tribulus > MHP > T-Bomb II

MHP T-Bomb II

T-Bomb II MHP User Rating: (35 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 60% (Uncertain)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

MuscleMeds Methyl Arimatest Reviews
Methyl Arimatest (9 Reviews)
MuscleMeds Arimatest Reviews
Arimatest (38 Reviews)
ISS Research HGH Promino Plus IGF-1 Reviews
HGH Promino Plus IGF-1 (1 Review)
Universal GH Max Reviews
GH Max (3 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Prime Reviews
Axis-HT (8 Reviews)
5.6

Related Forum Topics

T-Bomb II, Elite 12 hr, L Leucine, and Amino 2000 + Brock Lesnar
This is my first post on my log. Taking T Bomb II as properly dosed, Elite 12 hr...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

T-Bomb II is the update version of a MHP's signature testosterone booster. It contains a huge blend of various ingredients shown to raise testosterone as well as a hefty dosage of ingredients for the regulation of estrogen, further enhancing this products effects.

T-Bomb II Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    T-Bomb II Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Noticeable Increase In Strength (14)
    • Natural Ingredients (11)
    • Made Someone Else Richer. (8)
    • Decent Increase In Aggression (7)
    • Too Expensive (17)
    • Not Effective (10)
    • False Advertising (2)
    • Bad Side Effects (2)
    March 19, 2013

DarrenCook

Age: 29

March 19, 2013
     Suffering from clinical low testosterone, I can appreciate a supplement that is backed by science. Although T-Bomb 2 includes ingredients that are clinically-proven, it does not seem to contain these ingredients in the proven dosages.
    This still did not turn me off. It seems like the great reviews online and from friends, were enough for me to give it a shot.

Results:
    - Increased strength
    - Noticed some less water weight

Side Effects:
    - None at all, but I noticed that it did not give me any libido increase at all. To be honest, I was originally taking this one mainly for libido than for help with strength in the gym (based on friend's recommendations). Instead, it gave me no jump in libido, but I did notice a marked strength increase.

Bonus:
    - I could feel the strength within the first week, as opposed to many others I only feel in week 3 or 4
    - Natural ingredients
    - Time-tested (been around for a while now)

Downfalls:
    - I have used test boosters that can also increase libido and provide even other benefits. This one did not offer much of anything beyond strength increases and knowing that it uses natural ingredients!.

Cons:
    • Strength
    • Natural Ingredients
    • Natural Stamina
    January 11, 2013

JJC09081989

Age: 23

January 11, 2013
     I recommend this due to the strength it gives, primarily because I didn't expect it to help much at all. I don't keep a log so I can't say how much it helped but through the holiday meals and the nights of drinking it helped massively with little weight gain and the estrogen blocker. No side effects whatsoever either which I found surprising. With it I take Probolic SR and JACK3D micro.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Natural Ingredients
    • Noticeable Increase In Strength
    • Decent Increase In Aggression
    • Great Libido
    • Fast Muscle Recovery
      August 17, 2012

Age: 50

August 17, 2012
       I have tried this t-booster and others, and I keep coming back to it. I tried House of Muscle's knock-off of 6-oxo, and I really think this gives me a much better boost. At age 50 and with stresses at work, energy and drive are normally wiped out by the time I get home. With this supp, I have many times had that "Superman" feeling throughout the day and evening, like one might experience with some sauce. Just be conscious to keep the short-minded aggression in check. I don't recall if the effect dies down over a cycle, but will pay closer attention this time and report back. You know something is working when the good, youthful feelings are there along with that drive down below. I usually take this with HMB and CLA to get synergistic benefits in gains. Sometimes also GABA and Huperzine A. I really see myself going between skinny punk to significant gains with a cycle on these proven combos, while staying away from harmful and questionable methylated precursors. Hope this helps.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Natural Ingredients
      • Noticeable Increase In Strength
      • Very Effective
      • Decent Increase In Aggression
      • Great Libido
      • Natural Stamina
        Reply #1:

Joined: 8/2012
        Reputation: 0
        Oh - and of course creatine in that combo, too. Soon with beta-alanine, now that I understand its synergistic effect with creatine. I guess my suggestion to those this works for is this: Stay away from the long-term harmful things, and for probably less money you can see similar results with a good t-booster like this and the right combo of supporting supps.

Reply #2:

Joined: 8/2012
        Reputation: 0
        Update - I learned the hard way to stay away form GABA. It drastically reduces your white blood cell count. I have discontinued and recovered. Research yourself online.

January 5, 2012

BodySpammer

Reviews: 11

Age: 19

January 5, 2012
         Why does this product has a 5 out of 10? lol. Man, I tell you... people gotta stop expecting miracles with supplement products.*nod*

Anyways, that was a thought I had to share.

I loved the product. It did just what it was supposed to do. Even though, I must say, that I took the product very early at the age of 19 without knowing.

Recommended as one of the best test. boosters from a friend at the Vitamin Shoppe, I decided to give it a shoot.

GOOD:

Servings: Taking a full serving of 3 pills is the morning and then another one at night was not a big deal, especially taking it with food.

Strength: After the first week, the strength began to kick off. I began to bench, and lift a lot heavier. Unusually, I experienced lots and lots of strength as the days passed by. (By the end of the 4th week, my strength raised up 30%.) Let me say that I lift heavy so, 30% of a difference was had a HUGE difference.

Stamina: Felt lots of stamina and restless energy in the gym and during the day. Is not the feeling of that like caffeine, rather more like that of a restless young boy.

Better Sleep: My sleeps were deep with sometimes sexual dreams.

Recovery: Thanks to the deep sleep, I noticed that my test. were helping my body recover. It helped me to hit my favorite muscles 4 days after working them out.

Libido: Yes! It does give you libido. I do not know whether to throw this little topic as good result or as a side effect. Sometimes I will feel very horny and anxious. TIP: Get a girlfriend and keep her around(could be a sex partner too), or meet some women. Is a great product for sex but if you find your self alone...I warned you...

SIDE EFFECT:

First serving: The first time taking it, got my stomach upset and make me take a dump. I don't mind. Prefer having all that crap out of my system than in my colon. Thank you T-Boom II.

Hair loss: Well, through the general research on test. boosters side effects that I have done, I found out that young guys can experience hair loss(Which I did by the 3rd and 4th week), anxiety(for sex in that part). This is because young guys have their test. up high cause of young age so, I was aware of this before buying a test. booster. Am not sure for older guys if it would be the same but I read a few comments on a few review websites that it can happen to them too.

Don't get me wrong. It was just a bit of hair loss, but my hair hasn't stop growing and the falling ended after taking the product. I am not making any promises that if it happens to you, it will grow back. This was my experience.

GOOD AND BAD/IN BETWEEN:

Aggression: Could be good or could be bad to have aggression. It all depends if the person is feeling positive or negative. For example, I love the aggression when I was lifted. I felt ambitious, strong and energetic while breaking down walls. Now, when I get upset, I would feel argumentative, aggressive and angry. I am not like this normally so be cautious of you tend to be in the negative side most times, tough guy.

OVERALL:

I do recommend this product. Guys that I know in my gym have taken it and they have liked it. Just don't expect for this to be roids, man. Come on.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Great Libido
        • Decent Increase In Aggression
        • Very Effective
        • Increase In Strength With A Question Mark
        • Crazy Strength
        • Noticeable Increase In Strength
        • Bit Of Hair Loss.
        December 16, 2011

IHCKOY

Age: 33

December 16, 2011
         This will be my 5th time taking this product. I take a bottles worth and then go cold turkey for about 2-3 mos. I notice I’m more vascular while taking it and drive to do more reps and sets. Only bad thing is my mood is temperate and my sex drive goes through the roof. My advice is to play around with the dosage because there recommended dosage may be too high for some.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Noticeable Increase In Strength
        • Very Effective
        • Decent Increase In Aggression
          December 7, 2011

tjacted

Age: 33

December 7, 2011
           I do used this as a PCT

Not too bad ,, it seems to work as a test booster .. Id use it again ..

It wasn't as good as the Hypertest but it worked and I DO like the fact that it comes with some estrogen blockers ..

I might take them both at the same time next time ..
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Made Someone Else Richer.
          • Natural Ingredients
          • Bad Side Effects
          Reply #1:
          kris65
          kris65

Joined: 4/2011
          Reviews: 35
          Reputation: +2376
          You used this as a PCT? What else did you use for your PCT? More importantly what did you actually run?

November 8, 2011

jburton

Reviews: 15

Age: 30

November 8, 2011
           Not sure why the low rating but I have had nothing but good results while on t bomb 2.
          I got it on sale with 20% off for 55$ at gnc.
          better price online i know but i wanted it now...

taking the pills about 8 hours apart and sometimes 6 with no problems.
          Gives me a warm feeling and i do get good workouts with it.

It does not feel like other test boosters tho but i believe it is more then that so its not as strong as some others i have taken.

I would recommend this to anyone over 25 feeling like they need a kick, no side effects that i can notice and good price online.
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Noticeable Increase In Strength
          • Decent Increase In Aggression
          October 9, 2011

bignastyrico

Reviews: 151

Age: 32

October 9, 2011
           hey everyone another MHP review. I got this along with probolic and A-BOMB in a stack online for 100 bucks total so I said what the hell. I have been on and off tboosters for some time now because of medical reasons. but this started my "ON" again cycle so lets see how it rates.

price=7 eh its ok, again i got this as part of an online stack but the normal online price is around 40 which is around average.

side effects=8 not many here. outside of an s-load of pimples this was pretty good.

profile=7 its a prob blend so it loses points for that but its the average trib blend with tonkat, Fenugreek, and flakseed. they also threw in some DIM which is an estrogen metabolizer and thats a plus.

effectiveness=7 as far as feeling any extra test id say no. libido didnt go up at all but i did notice my strength went up quite a bit. I noramaly wouldnt even metion it but it went up around 10-15lbs across the board. also i got quite a bit of "fullness" from this.

with 3 pills twice a day is an average amount but i dont think i would recommend this unless u can get it for around 30bucks. its ok but i felt like it lacked in some areas.
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Noticeable Increase In Strength
          September 27, 2011

musclemeds19

Reviews: 7

Age: 19

September 27, 2011
           Gained about 5lbs or so, I wasn't expecting to gain much since its not truly a test Booster. Skin became slightly oily but other than price that is the only con. I felt a little more energetic and my stamina increased.
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Natural Ingredients
          July 23, 2011

Raynor

Reviews: 3

Age: 22

July 23, 2011
           Got this for $50 (then realized I could've gotten it for 40), and did my 6 weeks with this. I noticed strength increases, I felt more aggressive, and overall, enjoyed the experience. I have no intention of cycling back on this, but I wanted to try out a test Booster and this did decently.

The only really bad thing, when I would take the pills, I would always get REALLY bad nausea for 5 minutes. Everytime and it was only for about 5 minutes. I tried with a meal, empty stomach, lots of water, little water, etc. Every time I felt like I was going to vomit, and as quick as it came, the feeling left.
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Noticeable Increase In Strength
          • Decent Increase In Aggression
          • Bad Side Effects

Have you used T-Bomb II? Submit your own Review!