T-Bomb II

By: MHP

T-Bomb II is an Armatase Inhibitor manufactured by MHP. It helps prevent the conversion of other hormones into estrogen and lowers estrogen as a whole.

Does T-Bomb II work?
bignastyrico
  October 9, 2011

hey everyone another MHP review. I got this along with probolic and A-BOMB in a stack online for 100 bucks total so I said what the hell. I have been on and off tboosters for some time now because of medical reasons. but this started my "ON" again cycle so lets see how it rates.

price=7 eh its ok, again i got this as part of an online stack but the normal online price is around 40 which is around average.

side effects=8 not many here. outside of an s-load of pimples this was pretty good.

profile=7 its a prob blend so it loses points for that but its the average trib blend with tonkat, Fenugreek, and flakseed. they also threw in some DIM which is an estrogen metabolizer and thats a plus.

effectiveness=7 as far as feeling any extra test id say no. libido didnt go up at all but i did notice my strength went up quite a bit. I noramaly wouldnt even metion it but it went up around 10-15lbs across the board. also i got quite a bit of "fullness" from this.

with 3 pills twice a day is an average amount but i dont think i would recommend this unless u can get it for around 30bucks. its ok but i felt like it lacked in some areas.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Noticeable Increase In Strength

1.0

Starting Weight: 180
Ending Weight: dunno, I threw my scale through the front window of GNC after finishing this product. I missed the sales guy who sold this to me.

Took as directed on the bottle.
Day 1-3 nothing but excitement and anticipation over spending $40 on something and being excited for it to work
Day 4-5 increased motivation in the gym as I figured it had to be kicking in by now
Day 5-6 increased irritability and aggression as I realized I was swallowing monster pills for nothing
Day 7-end of cycle - more increased irritability as I realized I had wasted...
Starting Weight: 180

Took as directed on the bottle.
Day 7-end of cycle - more increased irritability as I realized I had wasted more money on another product that didn't work

I couldn't rate the effectiveness as a 1 because if your goal is to be really ***ed off about getting ripped off, run down to your nearest GNC and buy a bottle, you will definitely be really ***ed off by day 7.
Warning: This feeling may be interpreted as "╦ťincreased aggression' which may make you think your T levels are increasing. This may cause you to rate this product more than a 2.

Or here's an idea for even better results....drop by my place, give me half the money you were going to spend on this, and I will slap you in the face. The adrenaline rush you get from getting slapped by a grown man and potentially decking someone will be more than any result you would have received from this product. Two people will also be financially better off than if you had paid full price for the product. A win, win.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Made Someone Else Richer.

• averagejoe98
    March 26, 2010

What other kind of test boosters have you tried?

what was your diet like on cycle?

what other supplements were you taking with the t bomb?

• EatMorDonutz

Tribulus 1000.

Average 1500-1800 calories. 200g protein/100g carbs/33g fat.

none.
  • ironman75662
    March 26, 2010

Man, you got me laughing my a** off!!! Good post. I believe you. Good job!
  • JackedElf

That's it..
    I was back and forth with this product because the reviews were back and forth. After reading this. I'm sold. I ain't buyin' this ish.
  January 5, 2012

Why does this product has a 5 out of 10? lol. Man, I tell you... people gotta stop expecting miracles with supplement products.*nod*

Anyways, that was a thought I had to share.

I loved the product. It did just what it was supposed to do. Even though, I must say, that I took the product very early at the age of 19 without knowing.

Recommended as one of the best test. boosters from a friend at the Vitamin Shoppe, I decided to give it a shoot.

GOOD:

Servings: Taking a full serving of 3 pills is...

Anyways, that was a thought I had to share.

GOOD:

Servings: Taking a full serving of 3 pills is the morning and then another one at night was not a big deal, especially taking it with food.

Strength: After the first week, the strength began to kick off. I began to bench, and lift a lot heavier. Unusually, I experienced lots and lots of strength as the days passed by. (By the end of the 4th week, my strength raised up 30%.) Let me say that I lift heavy so, 30% of a difference was had a HUGE difference.

Stamina: Felt lots of stamina and restless energy in the gym and during the day. Is not the feeling of that like caffeine, rather more like that of a restless young boy.

Better Sleep: My sleeps were deep with sometimes sexual dreams.

Recovery: Thanks to the deep sleep, I noticed that my test. were helping my body recover. It helped me to hit my favorite muscles 4 days after working them out.

Libido: Yes! It does give you libido. I do not know whether to throw this little topic as good result or as a side effect. Sometimes I will feel very horny and anxious. TIP: Get a girlfriend and keep her around(could be a sex partner too), or meet some women. Is a great product for sex but if you find your self alone...I warned you...

SIDE EFFECT:

First serving: The first time taking it, got my stomach upset and make me take a dump. I don't mind. Prefer having all that crap out of my system than in my colon. Thank you T-Boom II.

Hair loss: Well, through the general research on test. boosters side effects that I have done, I found out that young guys can experience hair loss(Which I did by the 3rd and 4th week), anxiety(for sex in that part). This is because young guys have their test. up high cause of young age so, I was aware of this before buying a test. booster. Am not sure for older guys if it would be the same but I read a few comments on a few review websites that it can happen to them too.

Don't get me wrong. It was just a bit of hair loss, but my hair hasn't stop growing and the falling ended after taking the product. I am not making any promises that if it happens to you, it will grow back. This was my experience.

GOOD AND BAD/IN BETWEEN:

Aggression: Could be good or could be bad to have aggression. It all depends if the person is feeling positive or negative. For example, I love the aggression when I was lifted. I felt ambitious, strong and energetic while breaking down walls. Now, when I get upset, I would feel argumentative, aggressive and angry. I am not like this normally so be cautious of you tend to be in the negative side most times, tough guy.

OVERALL:

I do recommend this product. Guys that I know in my gym have taken it and they have liked it. Just don't expect for this to be roids, man. Come on.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Libido
  • Decent Increase In Aggression
  • Very Effective
  • Increase In Strength With A Question Mark
  • Crazy Strength
  • Noticeable Increase In Strength
  • Natural Ingredients
  • Fast Muscle Recovery
  • Natural Stamina
  • Bit Of Hair Loss.

MHP products are hit or miss. Probolic I really liked, and T-bomb on the other hand I found was a let down. I had been taking cycles of Arimatest for awhile and wanted to try something different and the guy pushed this product on me. I had been a fan of Probolic for a while so I gave it a shot. Unfortunate. Not only did I not appreciate the dosing increase from Arimatest, but I added all these extra pills and got what I felt was less of a product. To top it off, I found that sometimes the pills were undigested, dont ask. The price tag, as always with MHP products, was higher than what was merited. I cant speak for anyone but myself, but if you are looking for a low level test booster that doesnt require a PCT, there are many other products out there that are more effective and have a much lower price tag. I still like the Arimatest, and I will stack it with Hexaghen and I have gotten better results. No side effects, no taste, no results either.

I would not recommend this product to any one looking for muscle/strength gains. My first bottle did not yeid any results except making me extremely hungry which in turn caused an increase in fat gain ( and this was with an intense 6 day a week training regimen) did not get any strength gains. i did notice an increase in size but im pretty sure its because i was eating everything in sight. My libido was out of control and my girl at the time definitley couldnt handle it. i got a second bottle just for that reason. i also have never been in soo many fights in the course of the two months i was on it so im pretty sure tbomb doesnt mix with patron. as far as size and strength this product gets a zero
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Made Someone Else Richer.
  • Increase In Strength With A Question Mark

• ohhockeydude
    August 30, 2010

I do agree that if you want to be angry at inappropriate times this stuff is great.
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.