T-Bomb II

By MHP
T-Bomb II MHP
6.3/10
(Weighted average based on 35 Reviews)

Ranks #3 of 3 (better than 0%)
in Growth Enhancers > Aromatase Inhibitors
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

i did notice my strength went up quite a bit

hey everyone another MHP review. I got this along with probolic and A-BOMB in a stack online for 100 bucks total so I said what the hell. I have been on and off tboosters for some time now because of medical reasons. but this started my "ON" again cycle so lets see how it rates.

price=7...

price=7 eh its ok, again i got this as part of an online stack but the normal online price is around 40 which is around average.

side effects=8 not many here. outside of an s-load of pimples this was pretty good.

profile=7 its a prob blend so it loses points for that but its the average trib blend with tonkat, Fenugreek, and flakseed. they also threw in some DIM which is an estrogen metabolizer and thats a plus.

effectiveness=7 as far as feeling any extra test id say no. libido didnt go up at all but i did notice my strength went up quite a bit. I noramaly wouldnt even metion it but it went up around 10-15lbs across the board. also i got quite a bit of "fullness" from this.

with 3 pills twice a day is an average amount but i dont think i would recommend this unless u can get it for around 30bucks. its ok but i felt like it lacked in some areas.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Noticeable Increase In Strength

I couldn't rate the effectiveness

Starting Weight: 180
Ending Weight: dunno, I threw my scale through the front window of GNC after finishing this product. I missed the sales guy who sold this to me.

Took as directed on the bottle.
Day 1-3 nothing but excitement and anticipation over spending $40 on...
Starting Weight: 180

Took as directed on the bottle.
Day 1-3 nothing but excitement and anticipation over spending $40 on something and being excited for it to work
Day 4-5 increased motivation in the gym as I figured it had to be kicking in by now
Day 5-6 increased irritability and aggression as I realized I was swallowing monster pills for nothing
Day 7-end of cycle - more increased irritability as I realized I had wasted more money on another product that didn't work

I couldn't rate the effectiveness as a 1 because if your goal is to be really ***ed off about getting ripped off, run down to your nearest GNC and buy a bottle, you will definitely be really ***ed off by day 7.
Warning: This feeling may be interpreted as "╦ťincreased aggression' which may make you think your T levels are increasing. This may cause you to rate this product more than a 2.

Or here's an idea for even better results....drop by my place, give me half the money you were going to spend on this, and I will slap you in the face. The adrenaline rush you get from getting slapped by a grown man and potentially decking someone will be more than any result you would have received from this product. Two people will also be financially better off than if you had paid full price for the product. A win, win.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Made Someone Else Richer.

Posted March 26, 2010
what other kind of test boosters have you tried?

what was your diet like on cycle?

what other supplements were you taking with the t bomb?

Tribulus 1000.

Average 1500-1800 calories. 200g protein/100g carbs/33g fat.

none.

Posted March 26, 2010
Man, you got me laughing my a** off!!! Good post. I believe you. Good job!

That's it..
I was back and forth with this product because the reviews were back and forth. After reading this. I'm sold. I ain't buyin' this ish.

birdman2211

No results at all

Definatley not worth the money, no results at all, the worst t-booster i ever took :(

I do recommend this product.

Why does this product has a 5 out of 10? lol. Man, I tell you... people gotta stop expecting miracles with supplement products.*nod*

Anyways, that was a thought I had to share.

Anyways, that was a thought I had to share.

I loved the product. It did just what it was supposed to do. Even though, I must say, that I took the product very early at the age of 19 without knowing.

Recommended as one of the best test. boosters from a friend at the Vitamin Shoppe, I decided to give it a shoot.

GOOD:

Servings: Taking a full serving of 3 pills is the morning and then another one at night was not a big deal, especially taking it with food.

Strength: After the first week, the strength began to kick off. I began to bench, and lift a lot heavier. Unusually, I experienced lots and lots of strength as the days passed by. (By the end of the 4th week, my strength raised up 30%.) Let me say that I lift heavy so, 30% of a difference was had a HUGE difference.

Stamina: Felt lots of stamina and restless energy in the gym and during the day. Is not the feeling of that like caffeine, rather more like that of a restless young boy.

Better Sleep: My sleeps were deep with sometimes sexual dreams.

Recovery: Thanks to the deep sleep, I noticed that my test. were helping my body recover. It helped me to hit my favorite muscles 4 days after working them out.

Libido: Yes! It does give you libido. I do not know whether to throw this little topic as good result or as a side effect. Sometimes I will feel very horny and anxious. TIP: Get a girlfriend and keep her around(could be a sex partner too), or meet some women. Is a great product for sex but if you find your self alone...I warned you...

SIDE EFFECT:

First serving: The first time taking it, got my stomach upset and make me take a dump. I don't mind. Prefer having all that crap out of my system than in my colon. Thank you T-Boom II.

Hair loss: Well, through the general research on test. boosters side effects that I have done, I found out that young guys can experience hair loss(Which I did by the 3rd and 4th week), anxiety(for sex in that part). This is because young guys have their test. up high cause of young age so, I was aware of this before buying a test. booster. Am not sure for older guys if it would be the same but I read a few comments on a few review websites that it can happen to them too.

Don't get me wrong. It was just a bit of hair loss, but my hair hasn't stop growing and the falling ended after taking the product. I am not making any promises that if it happens to you, it will grow back. This was my experience.

GOOD AND BAD/IN BETWEEN:

Aggression: Could be good or could be bad to have aggression. It all depends if the person is feeling positive or negative. For example, I love the aggression when I was lifted. I felt ambitious, strong and energetic while breaking down walls. Now, when I get upset, I would feel argumentative, aggressive and angry. I am not like this normally so be cautious of you tend to be in the negative side most times, tough guy.

OVERALL:

I do recommend this product. Guys that I know in my gym have taken it and they have liked it. Just don't expect for this to be roids, man. Come on.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Great Libido
  • Decent Increase In Aggression
  • Very Effective
  • Increase In Strength With A Question Mark
  • Crazy Strength
  • Noticeable Increase In Strength
  • Natural Ingredients
  • Fast Muscle Recovery
  • Natural Stamina
  • Bit Of Hair Loss.

No side effects, no taste, no results either

MHP products are hit or miss. Probolic I really liked, and T-bomb on the other hand I found was a let down. I had been taking cycles of Arimatest for awhile and wanted to try something different and the guy pushed this product on me. I had been a fan of Probolic for a while so I gave it a shot. Unfortunate. Not only did I not appreciate the dosing increase from Arimatest, but I added all these extra pills and got what I felt was less of a product. To top it off, I found that sometimes the pills were undigested, dont ask. The price tag, as always with MHP products, was higher than what was merited. I cant speak for anyone but myself, but if you are looking for a low level test booster that doesnt require a PCT, there are many other products out there that are more effective and have a much lower price tag. I still like the Arimatest, and I will stack it with Hexaghen and I have gotten better results. No side effects, no taste, no results either.

I would not recommend this product to any one looking for muscle/strength gains

I would not recommend this product to any one looking for muscle/strength gains. My first bottle did not yeid any results except making me extremely hungry which in turn caused an increase in fat gain ( and this was with an intense 6 day a week training regimen) did not get any strength gains. i did notice an increase in size but im pretty sure its because i was eating everything in sight. My libido was out of control and my girl at the time definitley couldnt handle it. i got a second bottle just for that reason. i also have never been in soo many fights in the course of the two months i was on it so im pretty sure tbomb doesnt mix with patron. as far as size and strength this product gets a zero

Pros:
Cons:
  • Made Someone Else Richer.
  • Increase In Strength With A Question Mark

Posted August 30, 2010
I do agree that if you want to be angry at inappropriate times this stuff is great.

Gives me a warm feeling and i do get good workouts with it

Not sure why the low rating but I have had nothing but good results while on t bomb 2.
I got it on sale with 20% off for 55$ at gnc.
better price online i know but i wanted it now...

taking the pills about 8 hours apart and sometimes 6 with no problems.
Gives me a...
I got it on sale with 20% off for 55$ at gnc.
better price online i know but i wanted it now...

taking the pills about 8 hours apart and sometimes 6 with no problems.
Gives me a warm feeling and i do get good workouts with it.

It does not feel like other test boosters tho but i believe it is more then that so its not as strong as some others i have taken.

I would recommend this to anyone over 25 feeling like they need a kick, no side effects that i can notice and good price online.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Noticeable Increase In Strength
  • Decent Increase In Aggression

Braun

I did not notice any changes other than some trouble sleeping

I took this product out of curiosity. I did not notice any changes other than some trouble sleeping when I took it before bed. Strength, Endurance, Sexual Drive all remained about the same with little or no effect.

ruabeyo
    (-110)

These pills are very light unless you take them after you eat

Having begun to work out again last year (Feb. '09) I started looking for supplements that would help me pack on muscle. {Yeah I know... I wanted to run before I could walk...believe me... lesson learned.}I looked up MHP because I used the Up Your Mass powder back in '02 and I had remembered their product T-Bomb and the great reviews it was getting. Well fast forward to '09. I learn the T-Bomb from back then had 1-Test in it (hence the great reviews...duhh) and had been banned and discontinued since'05. Well I read up on "T2" (on MHP's site no less) and thought this sounded pretty good. "An all natural test booster?... OK" So I bought it. From day 1 to the last capsule...nothing... no irritability, no strength gains (from the T-Bomb that is)and lost sleep when I took it too late in the evening (must have been the tribulus). I did get a bad reaction because I took a Steroidal Complex (Healthy-n-Fit) along with T-Bomb II and I completely overlooked that it too had a good amount of Trib' in it. It kind of gave me a huge surge of energy or what would feel like an adrenaline rush. This is something I do not like at all. I want to supplement my diet and workouts not feel like I'm doped up. Well fast forward again to the present day. Having learned a few lessons in the past year or so I wanted to try T-Bomb II again (I really don't know why but I did). This time around I took the first dose on an empty stomach. About 10 min. later I start getting that rush again. Even though this experience wasn't as strong as before I did't like it but I took it right before preparing breakfast so I sat down to eat. Within the first couple of bites into my food the feeling subsided and then it was completely gone. Now I've learned to time the "rush" to within minutes of eating and I do believe it is helping in some ways. Don't get me wrong this is not the answer to real "t" but for me its doing something. When I bought this I made it a priority to increase the intensity of my workouts and increase the weights I work out with. I'm not a big guy but for me the numbers are getting better. After coming off of GNC's Rapid Drive Arginine. I wanted something a bit stronger. So I started searching SR.com and I saw some great reviews on AAKG. So I got that because I was getting lazy in the gym.. somewhat lethargic even with the RapidDrive. Then I got the T-Bomb II. I was hovering at 80lb. dumbbell presses (same reps)for almost a month. So I kicked up the intensity of my leg and arm workouts for a few weeks and then I went for the 85lb. dumbbells. Well... I struggled less with the 85lb. then I did with the 80's. I know its a combination of test boosting with my leg workouts and the Arginine but I think T-Bomb II is helping even if it plays a small role. Now... onto the product itself. T-Bomb II is too expensive. I got it on sale on BB.com who already sells it cheap. The pills smell like the Fenugreek it contains. Anybody who is into cooking will know what I mean... and if your a bodybuilder you should get into cooking. On one hand it contains some pretty interesting ingredients: Tongkat Ali, Stinging Nettle, Saw Palmetto, Flaxseed and others but it doesn't specify amounts. It also has Arginine, Zinc and Magnesium which, if your already taking a multivitamin, you might be getting more Zinc and Magnesium and I have been sleeping like a rock lately. No crazy dreams but once I'm gone I don't wake up 'til my alarm goes off. Also, I like to take naps during my lunch hour and I can fall asleep at the drop of a hat. On the other hand with all of these ingredients you would think that the changes would be noticeable very quickly but no... I rated it a 3 for Effectiveness because it is working for me(maybe it's playing a mind trick on me). My recovery is about 2 days even after the most intense workouts (I use AfterGlow post-workout from Biorythyms)and it feels at times that I do not want to stop working out but I keep myself level headed and don't risk injury. I'm sleeping better and I'm recovering a little faster (its not the AfterGlow because I have been using AfterGlow for a while now). But I can only recommend this to somebody who has the same make-up I do meaning, they don't want heavy stimulant laced products. These pills are very light unless you take them after you eat. If you take them on an empty stomach then you may feel shaky and have some nausea. If you take'em after you eat you won't feel a thing. Which is what I used to do when I first tried these last year. So now I time dosage to about 10min. right before eating. If you do intend to do this make sure you eat regardless of the nausea because once you start getting food in you the feeling will vanish. Overall I guess guys will do what they want but this could be the most expensive placebo I have ever had. I can get the important stuff out of this product elsewhere and for much cheaper. Don't get me wrong I don't hate T-Bomb II but I really can't rave about it either. Maybe if it drops to $20 bucks..... maybe.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increase In Strength With A Question Mark
    • Made Someone Else Richer.
    • Natural Ingredients
    • Noticeable Increase In Strength

abe

Posted August 13, 2010
    Nice review but paragaphs would have been nice...

500lbs

Just another scam to make money

Waste of time to even read about it.Just another scam to make money like 90% of the supplements out there. Bought two indate bottles and *** them out.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Made Someone Else Richer.