Probolic-SR

By: MHP

As I was preparing myself for this fall's travel season, I knew I wanted to keep my supplement stack light and travel-friendly. As such, I began checking out a number of protein-blends to serve as my "all-in-one" powder while on the road. My good broski Manimal suggested I try MHP's Probolic-SR and I am very glad that I listened to him. I have finished a 2 lb. tub and am currently 2/3rds of the way through a 4 lb. tub. Both tubs were the chocolate flavor (which I am pretty sure MHP is discontinuing).

TASTE & MIXABILITY: 9/10
I find that chocolate protein powders are usually a fairly safe bet, but Probo-SR really stands out in the flavor category. The taste of the chocolate blend is smooth and light with a nice cocoa finish. Since I was often using Probo-SR as a post-workout drink, I was especially appreciative of the fact that the shake was not heavy and actually helped to settle my stomach after a tough workout. Additionally, the blend tastes good even when mixed with warm water, a bonus for me considering I don't always have access to a refrigerator or chilled water. I've not mixed the product with milk but I imagine it would also be quite tasty.

The powder mixes extremely well; better than most other protein powders I've tried. I found that both my Blender Bottle and regular shaker cup had no problems handling the product. I never had any issues with clumping or gritty residue, despite the fact that the blend contains casein, which usually doesn't mix as easily as regular whey or hydro-whey.

EFFECTIVENESS: 9/10
I used Probo-SR, as previously mentioned, as an "all-in-one" product. Primarily I used the product as a post-workout shake, but there were often days when I would have a shake in the morning, afternoon, or even just before bed. The ingredient profile of Probo-SR contains fast, medium, and slow-release proteins, making it beneficial to take at any point during the day. It was comforting knowing I had the product to fall back on in case I was feeling hungry at night or unable to eat a proper breakfast in the morning. Additionally, the product contains a solid amino acid profile, including Glutamine, which I found aided in my recovery. On top of that, a single serving of Probo-SR contains only 140 calories, no sugar, and is packed with BCAA's and other nutrients (flaxseed powder & Omega-3 complex).

I used Probo-SR almost exclusively for eight weeks. During most of that time I was on a cut cycle and most recently I've been in a period of maintenance. I lost 8 lbs. during my cut cycle, all of it fat, and have increased the weight of most of my exercises in the past two months. I attribute Probo-SR for playing a significant role in my retention of muscle mass and also for helping me fill out slightly during the past few weeks.

VALUE: 9/10
I will preface this by saying that both 4 lb. tubs of Probo that I've purchased have been at a great discount. I paid $35 for each tub. Each tub contains roughly 56 servings, which equates to only $0.62 per serving. On BodyBuilding.com however, a 4 lb. tub of Probo will run you $44 and a slightly higher per serving cost of $0.78. As a comparison point a 5 lb. tub of Syntha-6 has a per serving cost of $0.75, while a 4.6 lb. tub of Pro-Complex will run you over a $1.00 per serving, and that's provided you split the recommending dosing from two scoops down to one.

As such, I feel that Probo-SR offers a solid blend packed into a smaller serving size. At only 33g per scoop, Probo-SR still offers roughly the same amount of protein per serving as does Syntha-6 and Pro-Complex.

OVERALL: 9/10
If you're looking for a solid affordable protein blend, look no further than MHP's Probolic-SR. This product can be used at any point during the day and can help achieve a variety of fitness goals. Whether you're cutting, bulking, or simply looking to maintain, Probo-SR is a strong product that can confidently be added to any stack. Personally, this product will be a staple of mine for a long time to come.

• ruabeyo
      (-110)
      November 9, 2010

I have to say .. Probolic SR is right at the top of my favorite supps and yes ... Chocolate is the best IMO ...

Mix it with milk and you can throw your cut diet out the window... ohhh it's soo good ...it's like a treat after pounding out some squats...

Nice Review!!!
    • jmlstocks
      November 9, 2010

Sounds like a good product, gotta love seeing 3 solid reviews right in a row...even if it bumps me down.
    • efishman
      November 9, 2010

Great review. probolic is one of my top staples, where did you hear that chocolate was being discontinued?

Manimal

Just finished my 2lb tub of Probolic SR, Cookies & Cream last night before bed.

Just finished my 2lb tub of Probolic SR, Cookies & Cream last night before bed.

First of all, i would like to clear up the misconception on Soy Protein that i personally believe is malarky. I have read countless of articles and several studies showing that Soy Protein (Especially MHP's Supro Soy) does not decrease Serum testosterone levels in male athletes and may only have slight effects at very high levels of intake. That being said, believe what you wish to believe and this is only me stating my opinion on sources i have read.

Now that that is outta the way, I will say that i loved this protein by MHP. Alot of people complain about the taste and thickness but just like Dark Matter, i did not experience any gloppyness or pudding-like textures with probolic. I use Blender Bottles and i think they really make the difference when mixing any supplement powders. The cookies & cream flavor was very slightly gritty but i found it to be delicious and looked forward to it every night.

I used this as a meal replacement during the day and as my night time protein, an hour after taking ZMA and then hittin the sack.

Nutrition Facts per scoop-

Sugars- 2g
    Protein- 20g
    Sodium- 240mg
    Potassium- 310mg

MHP Probolic is backed with a great Amino Acid profile and is a protein blend consisting of Supro Soy isolate, Calcium Caseinate, and Whey concentrate.
    The other thing i love about this product is it contains healthy fatty acids like CLA, Flaxseed, and Fish Oil.

I experienced great recovery, especially over night with this product and woke up less sore and alot less hungry. I'm not sure if i believe the 12 hour effect they claim it to have on your muscles. They say it promotes sustained amino acid levels and nitrogen retention for muscle growth. I did not see any studies done on this or have not read much on it but i did feel like doing cardio first thing in the mornings was a little less hard on my body.

All in all, i believe this supplement is a perfect time release protein, great for anytime of the day altho i personally would not take it post workout just because i like to get Pure Whey isolates in my body during the 30 minute post workout window.

Last but not least, the price is a little high on probolic and almost steered me away from buying my 4lb tub (chocolate flavor) that just arrived today. I was debating between this and Dymatize Elite 12 hour and i found the ingredients in this to be just a little more attracting to my requirements. So i went with it again.

Solid product, Give it a whirl.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Great Amino Acid Profile

• taysab23
        July 17, 2010

Soldi review bro.. but was it soy isolate in this stuff? I've read that its only in soy isolate that your body starts to make more estrogen.
        July 17, 2010

Thanks man.. There are so many different views, studies, and theories on it man. I just choose to believe it does not effect us dudes based on what i have seen and my thoughts. Not to mention, i sure didnt notice any decrease in test levels considering my sex drive always was and still is through the roof and i am making gains every day in the gym.
      • everlastlift
        July 17, 2010

Like the usage of "malarky." This blend has always interested me, I think I'll have to give it a try. Great post bro!
      • isaacn15
        July 17, 2010

Saw you post somewhere else on how much you love it and decided to come look at your review...

so would this be just another protein to take? or instead of a whey protein? what would you stack with this and when would you take it?
      • TheSecret
        (0)
        July 17, 2010

Nice review. I really like this stuff. Great amino profile was the reason I tried this in the first place. I would take a little before workouts to

Hey everyone YET another MHP review. I got this as an online stack with t-bombII and a-bomb. I use blends all the time but i dont normally use the slower casin like proteins such as this, combat, etc. But since mhp is one of my fav companys i said what the hell.

Price=9 I got this as an online stack with the other 2 products listed above for only a 100 bucks total. but it goes for around 30 bucks which is good.

taste=7 I know most ppl love the taste of this product but i wasnt to crazy about it. I had the banana cream flavor and it had an odd after taste, not really bad just not good.

effectiveness=8 This did get the job done. I used it mainly for night time or on those instances that i knew i wasnt going to get anything to eat for awhile. but for some reason after awhile I really got hungry after taking this.

Profile=8 only 130cal and 35 from fat is good. but only 20g of protein per scoop i wasnt to fond of. the amino acid portion of this is great with an few vitamins thrown in. but it has more iron than i would like in a protein.

mixability=7 it can get a little clumpy so i would use a little extra water unless u blend it or have a blender ball bottle.

I would recommend this for ppl looking for a casin or for a long term daily protein. the price is decent and it could be found pretty much anywhere.
       Pros:
       Cons:
      • Keeps Muscles Fed Throughout Day/night
      • Great Amino Acid Profile

MHP's Probolic- SR is a far from average protein drink, now at a decent price. This product is ideal for an inbetween meal shake, but especially good for your nighttime and morning protein source.

Mixability: 6.5/10

Mixability: 6.5/10
        I rate this relitavely low because I don't generally have issues with mixing protein shakes, and feel as though most companies have developed ways to avoid releasing hard-to-mix protein drinks. This protein does mix, but definately not as well as most shakes I've worked with in the past. If you plan to use this product, make sure you remember to add the water first in order to avoid the nasty clump up we all have grown to dispise.

Taste: 3
        I took the risk of trying an unreviewed flavor of a protein product seeming to already have a significantly lower taste profile in comparison to most other products; and paid for it immensly. Strawberry Probolic - SR at all ratio's of water to powder tastes chemically in the aftermath, too thick,I found with a smaller amount of water pepto bismal hindered my pallet. I can't believe one could have tasted this flavor when testing before release, and decided it was a go. This product made me truly realize how important a decent tasting protein really is, and was nothing to look forward to at all. - Inevitably the biggest con to this product.

Profile: 9
        The profile is why I bought the product, naturally. At 140 cal, 3g sat fat coming from healthy sources, 20g of well utulized protein sources coming from soy isolate, calcium caseinate, and whey protein concentrate, and an extremely impressive amino acid profile ideal for morning/night consumption; this is a good product regardless of taste. MHP made a confusing diagram of the profile on the jug which is misleading, just like Up Your Mass's label was; but either way if you read the fine print like you should you'll realize that though misleading, Probolic still has a great unique ingredient profile.

Value: 9
        I remember before being skeptical when concidering the online purchase of this product due to what seemed to be what I concidered an unfair price for a 20g serving of protein. Soon enough though, they must have lowered the price on BB.com to 24.99 and 44.99 for 2/4 ibs. @ 28/56 servings per jug leaving each serving at roughly $1.12/$1.02 per 20g scoop. In this scoop your paying for a high amino profile as much as the protein so don't be intimidated by the measly 20g protein per serving, your utulizing darn near all of it and the amino's keep you in a positive state.

I do not feel comfortable rating the effect as I am always growing, don't take steroids, and could blame any gains to many different aspects of my lifestyle. I did not see any quickly stimulated growths whilst taking this product, as I expected; and continued to get stronger, as I expected. No negative side effects occured whilst taking this product.

Overall: 7.5
        Although this product has a horrible taste, the profile should be what sells you. I regret not trying a reviewed flavor, though still not highly spoken of; probably better than strawberry.I will try Dymatize 12 hour next in hope for a better tasting SR protein source, but will not stop using SR's as the profile's have infact, sold me.

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Keeps Muscles Fed Throughout Day/night
        • Great Amino Acid Profile
        • Essential Fatty Acids
        • Great Time Release Protein

• ShyamPopat
            November 15, 2010

If you want a good flavor of probolic, go for chocolate. Most people like that.

One which is a bit random is cookies and cream. I personally love it and so does Manimal, but other people don't like it.
          • petey7408

Excellent review bro.

-AP

Hahaa, that i do Shyam.

Chocolate and Cookies & Cream both aroused my taste buds nicely.

Solid review man.
            November 15, 2010

Yeah dude outstanding review very infomative

Gkeezy

So I normally do not give 9's across the board for Proteins but this one I definitively have to go with that score. I will explain in detail why below.

INGREDIENT PROFILE:
          130 Calories Per Serving ("PS")
          20g Protein (PS)
          Total Fat 4g (PS)
          Total Carbs 5g (PS)
          Sugars: 0g
          For detailed IP list please see the nutritional details on the bottle.
          It also contains 5 Critical Amino Acids (Glutamine, Argenine & BCAA's)
          As well as being rich if FLAX, CLA & MCT's

INGREDIENT PROFILE:
          130 Calories Per Serving ("PS")
          20g Protein (PS)
          Total Fat 4g (PS)
          Total Carbs 5g (PS)
          Sugars: 0g
          For detailed IP list please see the nutritional details on the bottle.
          It also contains 5 Critical Amino Acids (Glutamine, Argenine & BCAA's)
          As well as being rich if FLAX, CLA & MCT's

PRICE: 9/10 it goes for around $30 for a approximately 28 servings. This is about $1 a serving, which is not too shabby with the quality of protein you will be feeding your body.

TASTE: 10/10 - This has to be the best tasting protein ive ever tasted that I drank with water. I mean the Chocolate flavor with a half cup of water tastes like a malt shake, not too sweet but just right. I mean it was incredible. Normally I do not taste protein by taste, but this was just ridiculous. With the amazing ingredient profile its good to see that they did not compromise the taste.

HOW IT WORKS:

Contains a 4 Stage Release Profile in order to continually feed muscle tissue for up to 12 hours:

-Whey protein: provides a high quality fast releasing protein that feeds muscle tissue right away.

- Supro performance protein: provides a high quality medium speed releasing protein so you continue to supply your muscles with critical amino acids when whey is no longer found in the blood.
          - Casein protein: provides a high quality slow releasing protein so you continue to supply your muscles with critical amino acids when whey and Supro performance protein are no longer found in the blood.
          - Patented Micro-Feed Sustained Release Technology: This technology microencapsulates a portion of the protein blend and slowly releases it into the blood up to 12 hours.

PERFORMANCE/RECOVERY: 9/10 - I used this protein while on a lean mass. What I wanted to do was retain the physique my body currently has in terms of size, but lean out, drop the fat and add a little bit of leaner more defined muscles on my body. The Glutamine and BCAA's in this Protein also help with muscle soreness and recovery for me personally.

This product did just that. I took 2 scoops with half glass of water right after an intense workout, and due to such delicious taste, I actually was looking forward to drinking it. After the first few weeks I did notice small gains in my mass. It wasn't anything huge, but I did see more definition as well as size. This also helped to curb appetite because I would not get as hungry as often because of the slow releasing proteins in this mix. I was able to stay full longer, as opposed to just chugging down fast breaking down Whey Protein.

MIXABILITY: 10/10 - This mixed very easily with no chunks or clumping together whatsoever. This is great because after I was done with the shake, when washing it, I noticed that it cleaned faster and I was not wasting the usual chunks that get stuck to the blade ball inside the shaker container with other proteins.

OVERALL: 9/10 - This product is great. It helped me with my gym gains/leans. I mean I guess I can attribute to my success on other products such as Erase and DAA, but this definitively helped in its own way.

I would recommend this protein for others to try.
           Pros:
           Cons:
          • Keeps Muscles Fed Throughout Day/night
          • Essential Fatty Acids

Protein is certainly not all the same and we all know that. My first tub of this was a straying away from O.N's protein (Pro-Comp and Gold Standard) and I wanted to try a matrix. So I selected Probolic-SR.

I got the 4 pound tub at my local Supplement Warehouse for $41 and that's about $5 less than Gold Standard at the same place.

The flavor was Chocolate and I enjoyed it, however; you need to definitely mix more water into this protein and if you don't--it's like drinking a malt. Not an issue though...... This protein I thought clumped a bit and that was with more water added.

This protein features a pretty good BCAA profile and we know that's pretty important. Thumbs up on that feature.
            If this protein actually does what it says it can do, it's a great idea. I can't come on here and tell you "Yes, I felt it working for 12 hours" as that would be B.S.

So all in all, if you are looking for a different protein angle and need to cycle off a protein you have been using for a while, I would certainly suggest you try this and see what your body thinks of it. I'm on Gold Standard right now and I'll be going back to Probolic-SR when the tub is empty. I guess you can tell I liked it. It would be wise of them to increase the actual per-serving amount of protein by gram, I think it's somewhat behind in terms of the competition.
             Pros:
             Cons:
            • Price For Servings
            • Good Amino Acid Profile
            • Keeps Muscles Fed Throughout Day/night

Zangief

Well to start off I never would have considered this protein if vitaminworld didnt have a 60% off coupon, so I bought 3 of these for $12 a pop.

Effectiveness: 9. I took 2 scoops in the morning with my oatmeal, about and hour to and hour and a half before my training session with oatmeal and banana, and after my training session with dates (I ran through a tub probably less than a week) and my recovery was awesome. Much, much better than comparing to whey alone, which is what I used to take.

Taste:...

Taste: Out of 10 I would give it an 8. I had the chocolate and it tasted pretty good alone or combined with oatmeal. Comparing to Dymatize whey, I think this tastes better. It gets nice and thick also to fill me up better, but you can vary with with the amount of water you use. Although I must say, I'm on my 3rd tub and the taste is getting a little bland.

Value: 6. Yes I did get 3 of these for $12 each, but that kind of deal come around very rarely so I will judge it on the lowest price I have seen it listed. I found it on AllStarHealth.com for $21.69 for 2lbs and honestly if you take this protein the way I did, 2 scoops 3 times a day, to get the max potential out of this would be pretty expensive. It will last about 5 days or so since theres 28 servings in the 2lb and one scoop is one serving.

Don't get me wrong, if you are serious about your training goals and you can afford this protein, then I would HIGHLY recommend it, but if you are on a budget, like most of us, you should look elsewhere for a protein blend. Thats why I would MAYBE recommend this product, only to those who can afford it.

Also, I should mention that it does contain CLA, omegas, and other healthy oils, which is a plus and I have not seen any other protein include these. But these can be purchased separately at a relatively low cost and combined with a cheaper protein.
               Pros:
               Cons:
              • Keeps Muscles Fed Throughout Day/night

• Cray

Nice review.

6 scoops a day seems like a bit of overkill. Is that how you normally dose your protein powders? Man you must FLY through product.

I've gone through 2 4lb'ers of Probo. Solid blend although you're right, the taste starts to get old pretty fast.
                • Zangief
                  February 20, 2011

Yeah, I should probably clarify the dosing. I took 6 scoops only on workout days and 4-5 on non-workout days. 1 scoop is only 20 grams of protein and I don't find that to be enough really. Before I bought this I would eat my morning oatmeal with a scoop on whey, 3 whole eggs, and 3 egg whites, and before training I would do the same except with 6 egg whites. Since I had this was more convenient, I pretty much replaced the scoop of whey and egg whites with 2 scoops of Probolic Sr (around 40g of protein). Also, post workout, I ran out of whey and just used two scoops of Probolib sr. 20g of protein isnt enough for me so thats why I used 2 scoops. Hope that makes sense.
                  February 20, 2011

Nice review bro i'm using this now,but man 6 scoops is serious,thats 18grams of saturated fat,but its cla and mcts did you gain alot of mass?
                  February 20, 2011

Btw is that picture you or Fabio!
                • Zangief
                  February 20, 2011

Well the fats didn't really bother me. I definitely had some decent gains in mass, but it was mainly in the strength and recovery department for me. I guess I can say it helped me gain my mass and strength "back." I slimmed from 260 down to 233, then a few days into January I broke my leg and had surgery. Didn't eat much, further dropped weight to around 215, and my strength went to ***. I started lifting while hopping around on crutches and with a cast at the gym probably at the beginning of Feb. and since then regained most of my strength and my weight is back up to 220-225 and I have shoulders again.

Oh, and yeah thats me a few years back lol. I put it up for motivation to keep training and not turn into a fat turd because I can only use one leg.
                  February 21, 2011

Ha,Ha you tha man Zangy,lookin like the Ukraine train in the picture,and lifting in a cast is bad a$$ bro+

I decided throw in a review for MHP's Probolic- a 12 hour muscle feeding protein that consists of whey, soy and casein proteins.
                From MHPstrong.com-
                From MHPstrong.com-
                "Probolic-SR's patented 12 hour Sustained Release Micro-Feed Technology and superior Critical Five Amino Acid Score (CFAAS) are major breakthroughs in protein supplementation. These two breakthroughs have set new standards in the bio-efficiency and anabolic effects of protein by giving you something no other protein can: a continual 12 hour supply of the most critical amino acids including high levels of Glutamine, Arginine and BCAAs to stimulate muscle growth, improve recovery and prevent catabolic muscle wasting. "
                Honestly, I have been using Probolic for over 6 months now- it has become a staple in my supplement regime. For the last 6 weeks I have been on an intermittent fasting diet that consists of three meals eaten within and 8 hour period followed by 16 hours of hunger. I work out 5-6 days per week and have recently increased my cardio from 4-10 minute sessions to 5- 15 minute sessions per week (summer is coming.) I recently just increased my cals from 1800 per day up to about 2300 per day (I was losing weight too fast.) Each meal I eat has about 60 grams of protein. I weight about 195lbs with about 10% BF.

TASTE & MIXABILITY: 10/10
                Mixability first- one scoop mixes perfectly fine with a blender ball. It mixes well in water and has a nice texture and consistency. I gave it a ten because this is hands down the best tasting protein I have ever had. In the last 6 months I have also used protein by ON, Lebrada, and Muscle Meds- none of them compare (I have only used the chocolate versions of each for easy comparison- I have had bad luck with vanilla flavors in the past and don't bother anymore.) I really believe it's the combination of the chocolate flavor and the texture that makes it oh so good. ON always mixes too watery for me, Labrada was nothing special, and the Muscle Meds (carnivore) only tasted good when mixed with milk.
                I try to eat 3 food meals per day, but every now and then I won't have the time to prepare a meal, so I will use one EAS Myoplex Packet and mix in one serving of Probolic- and it really does enhance the flavor- it also allows me to reach my goal of 60+ grams of protein per meal- Myoplex contains 42 grams while the Probolic has 20 grams per scoop. I'll also add a serving when I am unable to meet my macro goals for a meal. All in all, I probably average 1-2 servings of Probolic per day.

EFFECTIVENESS: 9/10
                It does the job. It's a nice compliment to a clean diet and helps me reach my macro goals. My strength continues to slowly climb and my body continues to improve monthly. As an added bonus, there is a little bit of fat that comes from the addition of CLA and MCT's. MHP also threw in some flax to help compliment this valuable Omega 3 stack. There's also only 5 grams of carbs of which 2 are from fiber. I'm sure I will keep this in my regiment as I work my way to a men's physique competition in the future (just thought I'd throw one of my goals in there.)

VALUE: 9/10
                $39.99 for 56 servings from allstarhealth.com.- $0.71 per serving- it's a good price for a high quality protein mix. I haven't found it cheaper anywhere else.

OVERALL: 9/10
                Summing it all up- Probolic is a staple in my diet and will continue to be. I have compared it to other protein blends recently and haven't found a complex any better or taste any better. It's a shake that I look forward to- one that does not set off my gag reflex. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a solid protein complex to add to their macro plan.
                 Pros:
                 Cons:
                • Keeps Muscles Fed Throughout Day/night

• getnbigr78
                    May 13, 2013

Hey Frankiemusc...please tell me why you didn't find this helpful...I'm trying to write solid reviews here and would appreciate any feedback you can offer me....
                  • SoCalLivin
                    May 13, 2013

^^I would guess that he fat fingered it because this is a pretty well written review, but I don't want to put words in anyone's mouth.

This is a great product. Got a big tub of this because it was on sale at my store. We are discontinuing carrying the chocolate flavor in the larger size. Why? I dunno but here's the review:

Effectiveness: DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) was non existant with this stuff. That can also be attributed to the fact I'm on my second 8 weeks of Pink Magic, but before I was using the probolic I was on my usually ON 100 percent and was still getting a little sore. I did Lean...

Pink Magic, but before I was using the probolic I was on my usually ON 100 percent and was still getting a little sore. I did Lean Out a little with this stuff, But didn't lose any muscle, so always a great sign.

Ingredient profile: Ah the part of the review that REALLY matters. This stuff is PACKED with nutrients. I love it. A boat load of aminos, time release proteins, EFAs, low calorie, vitamins and minerals. Its everything you want in a protein powder.

Taste/Mixability: Like I say all the time, It could taste like complete ass, or like you pulled it out of a dumpster, if it helps Maximize my efforts in the gym, I'll salute to you and buck it down like a champ. THAT BEING SAID though...this stuff is tasty AND effective. Looked foward to drinking it after my workouts. So for all you taste **ssies out there worried about some kind of effectiveness, this is for you.

My only con on this product is that the mixability was on the thick side, sometimes little specs of dry powder would blow up in my throat and cause me to cough.

All in all, HIGHLY recommended for someone looking for an effective sustained release protien.
                   Pros:
                   Cons:
                  • Keeps Muscles Fed Throughout Day/night

• ruabeyo
                      (-110)
                      October 29, 2010

Mixability only gave me problems with milk but the way this tastes... who cares...

Nice Review!!

Lmao- Taste **ssies.

Good review man.
                    • Showtime88
                      October 29, 2010

Haha thanks guys. Yea I get sick and tired of people complaining about taste. I recommended pro complex by ON to a customer because of its great nutrient profile, but he returned it the next day cause of the taste. I wanted to call him a **ssy and smack him but I need my job haha

this is my new favorite protein shake mix. i just finished my first tub and i love it. Its a bit expensive but its much better than choking down cottage cheese in my opinion. It has a great blend of fast, medium, and slow absorbing proteins with an impressive amino acid listing. Its great between meals and you can feel it sitting in your stomach for hours. I use it after i work out, before i go to bed, and any other time i need a quick protein snack. Some people complain about the thickness, and if you mix it with a spoon your right. if you put it in the blender with some milk it comes out just like a whey shake. I got the chocolate flavor and think it tastes pretty good. i like to mix a half banana in with it. i think it is a great product and am planning on buying another tub
                     Pros:
                     Cons:
                    • Good Amino Acid Profile
                    • Keeps Muscles Fed Throughout Day/night
                    • Great Amino Acid Profile
                    • Great Time Release Protein

August 13, 2010

Agreed. I am on my 3rd tub and this is deff one of the best protein powders you can buy in my opinion.

Nice review.
                      • palibuild93
                        August 13, 2010

Great review! I have heard many great things about this powder, maybe I'll get a tub after I'm done with my current tub
                      • efishman
                        August 13, 2010

Its worth picking up, especially if you can find a deal. just stay away from the strawberry haha it tasted like plastic

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.