NO-Bomb

By: MHP

NO-Bomb is a Pump Product manufactured by MHP. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

Does NO-Bomb work?
NovaSwiss
  April 24, 2013

There are a lot of different opinions floating about whether or not NO-boosting products have a place in one's stack due to the fact that there is very little clinical evidence to show that any of them actually increase NO, let alone enhance your workout. I personally think NO products are unnecessary, but I really enjoy having them in my stack.

Enter NO-Bomb. GPLC is the only ingredient clinically proven to increase NO, and for this reason alone, I decided to splurge and give this a try.

The pills: poo
For some reason, and maybe it was just the bottle I got, the pills seemed like they were pretty much all cracked, though not necessarily to the point of falling apart. Because of this, there was a very bitter slightly metallic taste whenever I took these. It's not a big deal, but I thought it was worth mentioning since usually pills means no taste at all.

Dosing: A
Extremely easy to dose. 3-6 caps taken on an empty stomach 30-40 minutes prior to a workout delivered consistent results. I can't say I noticed much of a difference between 3 and 6.

Profile: A
It includes the clinically studied dose of 4.5g of GPLC.

It also contains a small proprietary blend which consists of nitrates and various antioxidants and herbs for wellbeing, which is definitely a nice touch to help the body combat the stress of working out.

Effectiveness: A-/B+
I have to say that despite this being extremely effective, I was almost a little disappointed. Having gone through multiple bottles and tubs of Hemavol, I sort of expected this to be a noticeably better pump product. It wasn't. It gave me great pumps no doubt, but I wouldn't describe them as anything ridiculous. Maybe slightly longer lasting than Hemavol, but not really bigger.

I did feel a slight increase in endurance though, particularly when I would workout the same muscle twice, with a different muscle in between. For example, if I was doing triceps push downs, then moved on to cable flies, then went back to do triceps kickbacks, my triceps would feel relatively fresh. I think this speaks to the lactic acid buffering effects, as well as enhancing the bodies ability to get "clean" blood through the muscles, carrying away toxins and delivering oxygen.

One other thing about the pump is that it felt like a pump that I could keep workout out through. Whether this is something you want or not is for you to decide, but I liked it. The pumps were not painful or restrictive of motion for the most part, which allowed me to continue working out hard and with full range of motion.

Value: D+
Given that this provides such a high dose of GPLC, it is understandable why this product is so expensive, but I just don't think it's really worth it. If it contained 30 doses for the same price, I think it would be much more realistic.

Overall: B

I thoroughly enjoyed NO-Bomb, but with the price of GPLC being so high, I don't think it's worth the incredibly high price tag. I've also read that GPLC should be taken consistently to have the greatest effect, which would be impossible with NO-Bomb given that the bottle only lasts 16-24 workouts/days.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Sustained Pumps
  • Proven Ingredients
  • Not Enough Doses

• madge
    April 24, 2013

Pretty much spot on. You are right about the endurance, mine was through the roof on this stuff. Besides the price I thought this was a really good product as well.
  • NovaSwiss
    April 24, 2013

Yeah it's a shame really. I'm glad to see that a few more preform outs have it in there, but it's just so underdosed in most proprietary formulas. It's a great thing to have, but currently too expensive. Hopefully prices will come down in the near future.
  • NovaSwiss
    April 24, 2013

Glad to see a few more preworkouts* have it. Poopy autocorrect

This is my first review so bear with me guys. I am a big fan of MHP products and recently I picked up a bottle of this stuff for around $15 dollars at GNC, which was a steal. I took Half the full dose (3 Pills) which I never built a tolerance to in the 4 weeks I had taken it and all I can say was WOW!!!. This product is amazing, the best pumps ive ever had and i have tried almost every pre workout out there. This stuff is better than Jacked, Altered State and Noxi Pro.

Overall:(9/10) I am giving this a 9 out of ten just because the overall price of the bottle when not on sale is around 80 dollars. This product was fast acting, the pumps were almost painful because of the effectiveness, roadmap vascularity, increased stregnth and endurance as well as great sustained pumps hours after I had forced myself to leave the gym. If you can get your hands on this product, buy it.

Value: (7/10) Since I got it on sale it wasnt to bad buy normally its 80 dollars for a month supply but you can easily find this product online for about 25-30 dollars.
Vascularity: (10/10)Crazy vascularity, right now im going through a bulking phase and i could probably push a pencil through my veins if need be due to thier amazing size, i could feel them growing with every rep.

Pumps: (10/10) like I said, if I had kept working out i may have pulled a gregg valentino and blew out my biceps. Pumps were sustained long after the gym allowing me to get those nutrients into those broke down muscles.

Summary: I was not a big fan of the pill form of pre workout until I experienced this product, absolutely amazing, i will definitely keep this supplement in my gym bag all the time and maybee even stack it with Dark Rage for a insane stack. This is by far my favorite pre workout product and I really like the fact that it contains no caffene and the glyco carn technology which actually expandes your red blood cells for a pump like never before. Buy it and love it.

CONS: The only con is that it can be expensive if not on sale.

• Manimal
    February 3, 2011

Vert well written. Specially for a first review man!

One thing- this is not necessarily in the pre workout category. It's in the pump product category. These kinds of supplements are usually designed to be taken with a pre workout supplement (powder form), but can definitely be taken as a stand-alone.

Keep up the good work.
  • BrandonJones
    February 3, 2011

Thanks Man, I appreciate the kind words, I did notice that it could be taken with Dark Rage for a stack kind of like superpump and plasmajet, thanks for the info man i did not know that there were solely pump products out there

wow im shocked im the first to review this product. cause ive cycled this a couple times already. anyway i like this product. i first took it by itself and the pump was INSANE! i have never felt this massive before.

my strength increased quite a bit, along with a nice focus i dont normally get. of course being an N.O i didnt get any energy. its the exact opposite of all those super stim pwo.

on my 2nd cycle i decided to combine this with a superstim, i choose jack3d cause i didnt like jack3d, it didnt give me any pump. so duh of course i told myself to give it a try. i took about half the recommended dose (about 4 pills) and i took only 2 scoops of jack3d. this combo was the 2nd best pwo that i have ever taken next to Juggernaut.

PRICE: well it cost around 50bucks (try to get a sale). which is a litte pricey for just an N.O for roughly a month supply. but when combined with a stim the total cost is about 75bucks for an almost 2 month supply. (depends on how u divide it.

overall i have had other pure NO's before but this is the best. the lack of energy though i would always combine it if i can.

• jthayer1
    October 2, 2010

I've done the N.O. Bomb before and it really is a great product. I shouldve reviewed it haha. I've converted completely to glyco-carn products because the pumps are unbeatable.

Nice review man
  • bignastyrico

Ill look into them.
  • dlackowitz
    October 2, 2010

N.O. Bomb is a glycocarn product
  • BIGD321
    October 2, 2010

I have taken half the bottle of N.O. BOMB (8 full servings) and I totally agree with everything you wrote. N.O. BOMB is the best pure pump product that I have taken. When I want to lift a lot of weight, but don't mind taking extra time in between sets, this product is good enough by itself. It doesn't do much for recovery.
    N.O. Bomb contains no creatine and nothing to speed up the heart rate. Too much creatine is bad for the kidneys and the uppers that go into many N.O. products (as well as the creatine) speed up the heart rate, which can cause several negative side effects.

I bought a bottle of NO Bomb for $59.99. The bottle contained 96 pills. A full dose is 6 pills and the bottle says to take 3 to 6 pills before working out. I took 6 pills eash workout for a total of 16 workouts. The first time I took NO Bomb I put up more weight than normal. This product did little for recovery time, but as long as I took that time in between sets, I felt stronger than normal for a couple of hours. During and after lifting, the areas that I worked on felt like I pumped air into them, and looked like it too.
I recomend this product to anyone who...
I recomend this product to anyone who is looking for a strong NO product. NO bomb does nothing for energy, has no creatine, amino acids, etc., but this product (alone) gives me the best pumps I have ever felt.
  • Did Not Build A Tolerance
  • Different Versions With Other Ingredients Not Available.

• BrooklynBuff
    June 4, 2011

I've got a bottle of this stashed that I got free from gnc,when I bought dark matter.I'm looking forward to measuring it against yok3d,good review+

ok let me go straight into it with NO Bomb.......

first off let me say that i love the fact that NO BOMB has the full dose of glycocarn...which enhances your blood flow and increases your nitrite levels as well...thus meaning blood vessles dilate and causes amazing vacularity

ok let me go straight into it with NO Bomb.......

(a quick side note.....i stack no bomb with Dark Rage and the combination from the 2 are damn near unreal!!......why? you may ask....well Dark Rage has an agent called EPO and that increases your red blood cell count which means more oxygen to your muscles and thus you have longer muscle endurance now add the dilated blood vessles that are filled with more red blood cells.....so basically your pumps will be huge andyour vasuclarity will look like a tree's roots are spreading through your body)

now for the value.(5/10).....
mainly because the bottle will only last 16 days...as in Dark Rage lasts 20 days...so you have to buy 2 bottles to make it a month which blows cause this product is kinda expensive....

i highly advise this product to people that are looking for noticable vascularity right away...take the full dose 6 caps 45 mins before your workout and see what you think
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Insane Pumps
  • Amazing Vascularity
  • Sustained Pumps
  • Balloon Like Pumps

First off I have tried many No Boosters, and this one by far is the pick of the litter in my opinion. First time I tried it I took 3 pills 15 min before my shoulder workout and DAMN! The blood flow to my shoulders and arms was amazing!
This stuff is made out of something called "Glycocarn" its a hell of alot better than arginine in my opinion. On the label it says to take 6 pills for full effect, but I didnt need 6 3 did enough!
Only bad thing about this product is the price. It's a bit on the pricey side but what NO Booster in pill form isn't pricey. Give it a try its some good stuff.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Insane Pumps
  • Amazing Vascularity
  • Sustained Pumps
  • Did Not Build A Tolerance
  • Does Not Give You Energy
  • Does Not Help Burn Fat
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.