Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Nitric Oxide > MHP > NO-Bomb

MHP NO-Bomb

NO-Bomb MHP User Rating: (10 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Products in the same category:

Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump250 Reviews
SuperPump250 (250 Reviews)
USP Labs Yok3d Reviews
Yok3d (90 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition Plasma Jet Reviews
Plasma Jet (69 Reviews)
Body Fortress Super NOS Pump Reviews
Super NOS Pump (51 Reviews)

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

NO-Bomb Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
NO-Bomb Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Sustained Pumps (8)
  • Insane Pumps (6)
  • Amazing Vascularity (6)
  • Builds Muscle (4)
  • Too Expensive (8)
  • Does Not Give You Energy (2)
  • Does Not Help Burn Fat (2)
  • Different Versions With Other Ingredients Not Available. (1)
April 24, 2013

April 24, 2013
 There are a lot of different opinions floating about whether or not NO-boosting products have a place in one's stack due to the fact that there is very little clinical evidence to show that any of them actually increase NO, let alone enhance your workout. I personally think NO products are unnecessary, but I really enjoy having them in my stack.

Enter NO-Bomb. GPLC is the only ingredient clinically proven to increase NO, and for this reason alone, I decided to splurge and give this a try.

The pills: poo
For some reason, and maybe it was just the bottle I got, the pills seemed like they were pretty much all cracked, though not necessarily to the point of falling apart. Because of this, there was a very bitter slightly metallic taste whenever I took these. It's not a big deal, but I thought it was worth mentioning since usually pills means no taste at all.

Dosing: A
Extremely easy to dose. 3-6 caps taken on an empty stomach 30-40 minutes prior to a workout delivered consistent results. I can't say I noticed much of a difference between 3 and 6.

Profile: A
It includes the clinically studied dose of 4.5g of GPLC.

It also contains a small proprietary blend which consists of nitrates and various antioxidants and herbs for wellbeing, which is definitely a nice touch to help the body combat the stress of working out.

Effectiveness: A-/B+
I have to say that despite this being extremely effective, I was almost a little disappointed. Having gone through multiple bottles and tubs of Hemavol, I sort of expected this to be a noticeably better pump product. It wasn't. It gave me great pumps no doubt, but I wouldn't describe them as anything ridiculous. Maybe slightly longer lasting than Hemavol, but not really bigger.

I did feel a slight increase in endurance though, particularly when I would workout the same muscle twice, with a different muscle in between. For example, if I was doing triceps push downs, then moved on to cable flies, then went back to do triceps kickbacks, my triceps would feel relatively fresh. I think this speaks to the lactic acid buffering effects, as well as enhancing the bodies ability to get "clean" blood through the muscles, carrying away toxins and delivering oxygen.

One other thing about the pump is that it felt like a pump that I could keep workout out through. Whether this is something you want or not is for you to decide, but I liked it. The pumps were not painful or restrictive of motion for the most part, which allowed me to continue working out hard and with full range of motion.

Value: D+
Given that this provides such a high dose of GPLC, it is understandable why this product is so expensive, but I just don't think it's really worth it. If it contained 30 doses for the same price, I think it would be much more realistic.

Overall: B

I thoroughly enjoyed NO-Bomb, but with the price of GPLC being so high, I don't think it's worth the incredibly high price tag. I've also read that GPLC should be taken consistently to have the greatest effect, which would be impossible with NO-Bomb given that the bottle only lasts 16-24 workouts/days.
  • Not Enough Doses
madge
madge

Joined: 3/2011
Reviews: 0
Reputation: +5
pretty much spot on. You are right about the endurance, mine was through the roof on this stuff. Besides the price I thought this was a really good product as well.

Joined: 3/2012
Reputation: +55
Yeah it's a shame really. I'm glad to see that a few more preform outs have it in there, but it's just so underdosed in most proprietary formulas. It's a great thing to have, but currently too expensive. Hopefully prices will come down in the near future.

Joined: 3/2012
Reputation: +55
Glad to see a few more preworkouts* have it. Poopy autocorrect

August 29, 2012

Reviews: 20

August 29, 2012
 I'll start out by saying that I've tried my share of NO products. My favorites include NO3 chrome, vasotropin, and nanostim. This product was discontinued at work, plus my employee discount I got it out the door at $17. The main difference in this product is the glycocarn. I had heard only good things about it, but we never sold many of these items.

Value (10): like I said, $17! I'll try any NO for that cheap!

Effectiveness (10): WOW. I take this with Acg3 pre workout and my pumps are ridiculous. Solid pump after warm up, then after that it's almost painful. They are not only great at the peak of my workout, but long lasting and I've been getting to an all new soreness since I started using this stuff.

Dosing (10): easy. 3-6, 30-45 minutes pre. I take 6 about an hour before then my other pre about 20 min before.

Overall this is the best NO pill I've taken. Checkout your nearest Gnc or anywhere really but this stuff is more than worth it!
Pros:
Cons:
  • Insane Pumps
  • Amazing Vascularity
  • Sustained Pumps
  • Balloon Like Pumps
  • Proven Ingredients

Joined: 6/2012
    Reputation: +366
    Nice review man. I've been searching around for N.O. products that actually work. This seems legit. So GNC is selling these at a discount since it was discontinued at GNC? How much is it without your employee discount if you don't mind me asking?

Joined: 4/2011
    Reviews: 20
    Reputation: +73
    I think $24.97 or something like that!

Joined: 6/2012
    Reputation: +366
    Awesome, thanks! About to go buy a bottle.

August 26, 2012

fgonza01

August 26, 2012
     This would be my second NO product. My first begin nitrix. Take as directed its 2 pills before and after workouts. I have some leftover pink magic and i take that with my preworkout meal. THan 30 minutes I take this, my NO bomb. Than after 30 minutes I take my preworkout. I hit the hit 30 minutes after I down my PWO. I hit the gym hard and dominate the weights. THe pumps are out of this world. I leave the gym feeling like arnolds son. MY bench went up a couple punds and I'm sure this product would be a postive factor in that equation. as far as taking a post workout serving I'm not sure that would help and it seems just like a perfect waste of product. It seems to go quickly though, I noticed when my mom dumped my pills all over the floor because I lost her pins that she curls her hair with. I had over half the damn bottle gone and I just bought the stuff. Don' take it after you workkout its just a waste of money. It has a fat burner in it and my metabolism seems to be up quit e abit too. I have workouts like the hulk when I'm in the gym. good product and cant wait till I can start my next "cycle" of these other quality products. MHP no bomb was definitley one on that list as far as nitric oxide support goes. =)
    • I Want More
    September 11, 2011

ahkamasotn

Reviews: 7

Age: 20

September 11, 2011
     Going into this supplement I had very high hopes. I like mhp, but I did not feel anything, even at 6 capsules.. nothing. Before this I took nitrox 2 and I had incredible pumps.

Ingredients: different to say the least, glycocarn was my main reason for trying this, maybe I'm just unresponsive to it.

Price: pretty steep, nitrox 2 was 18 bucks...

Effectiveness: as I said before I did not feel anything.

Stack: MP creatine , gaspari MyoFusion, Cellucor p6.

I do have a second bottle that I am going to try again stacked with MRI NO2 hemo surge. I have taken the hemo surge stand alone, so I will see if taken together there is a difference.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Proven Ingredients
    • Does Nothing
    August 31, 2011

agentofchaos

Age: 22

August 31, 2011
     ok let me go straight into it with NO Bomb.......

first off let me say that i love the fact that NO BOMB has the full dose of glycocarn...which enhances your blood flow and increases your nitrite levels as well...thus meaning blood vessles dilate and causes amazing vacularity

(a quick side note.....i stack no bomb with Dark Rage and the combination from the 2 are damn near unreal!!......why? you may ask....well Dark Rage has an agent called EPO and that increases your red blood cell count which means more oxygen to your muscles and thus you have longer muscle endurance now add the dilated blood vessles that are filled with more red blood cells.....so basically your pumps will be huge andyour vasuclarity will look like a tree's roots are spreading through your body)

now for the value.(5/10).....
    mainly because the bottle will only last 16 days...as in Dark Rage lasts 20 days...so you have to buy 2 bottles to make it a month which blows cause this product is kinda expensive....

i highly advise this product to people that are looking for noticable vascularity right away...take the full dose 6 caps 45 mins before your workout and see what you think
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Balloon Like Pumps
    • Insane Pumps
    • Amazing Vascularity
    • Sustained Pumps
    August 8, 2011

LVB505

Reviews: 11

Age: 24

August 8, 2011
     First off I have tried many No Boosters, and this one by far is the pick of the litter in my opinion. First time I tried it I took 3 pills 15 min before my shoulder workout and DAMN! The blood flow to my shoulders and arms was amazing!
    This stuff is made out of something called "Glycocarn" its a hell of alot better than arginine in my opinion. On the label it says to take 6 pills for full effect, but I didnt need 6 3 did enough!
    Only bad thing about this product is the price. It's a bit on the pricey side but what NO Booster in pill form isn't pricey. Give it a try its some good stuff.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Insane Pumps
    • Amazing Vascularity
    • Sustained Pumps
    • Did Not Build A Tolerance
    • Does Not Give You Energy
    • Does Not Help Burn Fat
    June 18, 2011

Crash83

Age: 28

June 18, 2011
     First off, let me just say this was a stupid purchase for me. I'm not a guru on what to use as far as supplements. I work out late at night. This is the first time I tried this based on the recommendation from the employee at the shop I bought it from.

Now, my requirement for a supplement was that it needs to provide energy as a pre-workout that doesn't keep me up all night. It does NOT do that.

This supplement does only 1 thing, which is gets you pumped fast and keeps you there for a while. However, I could care less about that. Yes, the employee didn't point me in the right direction, however, MHP's claim that it gives you energy is totally false. It doesn't. In fact, I'm not quite sure it does anything besides the pumps. I could just stick to N02 for that if I really cared about that.

This stuff costs too much as well. If I could return it minus half the bottle I've already gone through, I would. I started with their recommended does (6 pills 30min before workout) and I've gotten nothing useful out of it. I'm VERY disappointed with this product.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Amazing Vascularity
    • Sustained Pumps
    • Does Not Give You Energy
    • Does Not Help Burn Fat
    Dfost115
    Dfost115

Joined: 5/2011
    Reputation: +286
    This product increases energy and endurance by reducing lactic acid, but that is not its main purpose. Try pump-bol or ultima. This product is not what you are looking for.

June 4, 2011

Age: 32

June 4, 2011
      I bought a bottle of NO Bomb for $59.99. The bottle contained 96 pills. A full dose is 6 pills and the bottle says to take 3 to 6 pills before working out. I took 6 pills eash workout for a total of 16 workouts. The first time I took NO Bomb I put up more weight than normal. This product did little for recovery time, but as long as I took that time in between sets, I felt stronger than normal for a couple of hours. During and after lifting, the areas that I worked on felt like I pumped air into them, and looked like it too.
    I recomend this product to anyone who is looking for a strong NO product. NO bomb does nothing for energy, has no creatine, amino acids, etc., but this product (alone) gives me the best pumps I have ever felt.
    • Did Not Build A Tolerance
    • Different Versions With Other Ingredients Not Available.
    BrooklynBuff
    BrooklynBuff

Joined: 8/2010
    Reviews: 11
    Reputation: +808
    I've got a bottle of this stashed that I got free from gnc,when I bought dark matter.I'm looking forward to measuring it against yok3d,good review+

February 3, 2011

Age: 20

February 3, 2011
     This is my first review so bear with me guys. I am a big fan of MHP products and recently I picked up a bottle of this stuff for around $15 dollars at GNC, which was a steal. I took Half the full dose (3 Pills) which I never built a tolerance to in the 4 weeks I had taken it and all I can say was WOW!!!. This product is amazing, the best pumps ive ever had and i have tried almost every pre workout out there. This stuff is better than Jacked, Altered State and Noxi Pro.

Overall:(9/10) I am giving this a 9 out of ten just because the overall price of the bottle when not on sale is around 80 dollars. This product was fast acting, the pumps were almost painful because of the effectiveness, roadmap vascularity, increased stregnth and endurance as well as great sustained pumps hours after I had forced myself to leave the gym. If you can get your hands on this product, buy it.

Value: (7/10) Since I got it on sale it wasnt to bad buy normally its 80 dollars for a month supply but you can easily find this product online for about 25-30 dollars.
    Vascularity: (10/10)Crazy vascularity, right now im going through a bulking phase and i could probably push a pencil through my veins if need be due to thier amazing size, i could feel them growing with every rep.

Pumps: (10/10) like I said, if I had kept working out i may have pulled a gregg valentino and blew out my biceps. Pumps were sustained long after the gym allowing me to get those nutrients into those broke down muscles.

Summary: I was not a big fan of the pill form of pre workout until I experienced this product, absolutely amazing, i will definitely keep this supplement in my gym bag all the time and maybee even stack it with Dark Rage for a insane stack. This is by far my favorite pre workout product and I really like the fact that it contains no caffene and the glyco carn technology which actually expandes your red blood cells for a pump like never before. Buy it and love it.

CONS: The only con is that it can be expensive if not on sale.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Insane Pumps
    • Amazing Vascularity
    • Sustained Pumps
    • Did Not Build A Tolerance
    Manimal
    Manimal

Joined: 11/2009
    Reviews: 55
    Reputation: +3478
    Vert well written. Specially for a first review man!

One thing- this is not necessarily in the pre workout category. It's in the pump product category. These kinds of supplements are usually designed to be taken with a pre workout supplement (powder form), but can definitely be taken as a stand-alone.

Keep up the good work.

Joined: 2/2011
    Reputation: +12
    Thanks Man, I appreciate the kind words, I did notice that it could be taken with Dark Rage for a stack kind of like superpump and plasmajet, thanks for the info man i did not know that there were solely pump products out there

October 2, 2010

Reviews: 151

Age: 31

October 2, 2010
     wow im shocked im the first to review this product. cause ive cycled this a couple times already. anyway i like this product. i first took it by itself and the pump was INSANE! i have never felt this massive before.

my strength increased quite a bit, along with a nice focus i dont normally get. of course being an N.O i didnt get any energy. its the exact opposite of all those super stim pwo.

on my 2nd cycle i decided to combine this with a superstim, i choose jack3d cause i didnt like jack3d, it didnt give me any pump. so duh of course i told myself to give it a try. i took about half the recommended dose (about 4 pills) and i took only 2 scoops of jack3d. this combo was the 2nd best pwo that i have ever taken next to Juggernaut.

PRICE: well it cost around 50bucks (try to get a sale). which is a litte pricey for just an N.O for roughly a month supply. but when combined with a stim the total cost is about 75bucks for an almost 2 month supply. (depends on how u divide it.

overall i have had other pure NO's before but this is the best. the lack of energy though i would always combine it if i can.
    jthayer1
    jthayer1

Joined: 7/2010
    Reviews: 13
    Reputation: +212
    I've done the N.O. Bomb before and it really is a great product. I shouldve reviewed it haha. I've converted completely to glyco-carn products because the pumps are unbeatable.

Nice review man

dlackowitz

Joined: 4/2010
    Reviews: 8
    Reputation: +29
    N.O. Bomb is a glycocarn product

Reply #4:

Joined: 4/2010
    Reputation: +6
    I have taken half the bottle of N.O. BOMB (8 full servings) and I totally agree with everything you wrote. N.O. BOMB is the best pure pump product that I have taken. When I want to lift a lot of weight, but don't mind taking extra time in between sets, this product is good enough by itself. It doesn't do much for recovery.
    N.O. Bomb contains no creatine and nothing to speed up the heart rate. Too much creatine is bad for the kidneys and the uppers that go into many N.O. products (as well as the creatine) speed up the heart rate, which can cause several negative side effects.

Have you used NO-Bomb? Submit your own Review!