Myo-X

By MHP
Myo-X MHP
?/10
(Only 8 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related Prices

Love myo-x

May 14, 2013

Thought I should review Myo-x as I've finished two bottles myself and recommend it to everyone as I work at the Vitamin Shoppe.

Results: 10/10 The first week i ran Myo-x I ran it at the suggested dose at one sccop once a day and generally at the same time every day to make sure the timing was perfect.
At the end of the first week I saw no increases in size or gains. Starting the beginning of the second week I doubled the dosage to once every 12 hours o i was "supposedly" suppressing myostatin twice a day.

At double the dosage I saw amazing gains from this product, the size gains were great and I would honestly say that in the first two weeks at running it at double the dosage I saw months worth of size gains.

As for strength gains i did not see a significant increase, nor did i see the big intensity increase that many people claim.

Taste: 10/10 Myo-x is absolutely delicious on its own. I would never add it to water and just ate a scoop every morning upon waking at 8am everyday. If I could decribe the taste it tasted like a vanilla sugar cookie. Which sort of lead me to dosaging it twice a day just taste it more haha.

Value: 5/10 I gave it a 5/10 because this product itself it very expensive and running it at double the dosage made it twice as expensive than it already is.

Side effects: I did not notice any side effects on this product at all, the only thing that could be wrong is that inhibiting myostatin at all it does not help with collagen tendons and ligaments at all and using this products for very extended amounts of time could lead the damage to tendons and ligaments as it does not help them to grow.

Overall 9/10 This is a great product in its own and i highly recommend everyone to run at least one bottle. Going onto the second bottle the results began to level off and as such i discontinued the product as it is very expensive.

It does not work

August 20, 2013

I just finished a tub o myo-x and thought I would write a review to tell everybody that this product does not work! do not waste your time with this.
I'm going to go into a few topics to explain the few things that I liked about this product.

TASTE: OK, the taste is great! I never...

TASTE: OK, the taste is great! I never mixed it with water just put the dry powder in your mouth and chew it, but aside from that i doesn't give anything else.

SIDE EFFECTS: I experienced a little joint aches on my elbow while on this and I read another review here that said inhibiting myostatin could do this so I don't see another explanation. It was nothing too serious but I was extremelly carefull so it wouldn't get worse.

EFFECTIVENESS: So this is what matters right? bottom line as I said it does not work! MAYBE I lost some body fat but not sure, I am exactly the same weight when I began but MAYBE I droped some body fat and gained VERY LITTLE MUSCLE but it can be just an impression and maybe I haven't changed at all

• Gains Are Microscopic

Myo X

September 6, 2013

I was questioning if I should leave a review or not, since every other positive one gets crushed by all the Negative people on here, but here goes...

A friend gave me 2 bottles/cans of Myo X. Said he bought it based on the hype that the guy at GNC had about it. He took it home, looked it up, saw all of the bad reviews and didn't want to take it. Gave me both bottles for $20. I'm done with the 1st bottle and half way threw the second, and I have to say. I think this stuff actually works.
Since I was 26 (or so), I've been bouncing back and forth between 180 and 185 #'s. Didn't change up any part of my workout or diet, except for the Myo X at 8am. Caught a compliment at the gym about looking bigger so I jumped on the scale and I'm now 192 #'s. I don't feel any stronger and I actually feel much more sluggish than normal.

Not saying it's not a "Scam" like everyone else is, just saying that this is the 1st time I've put on any size at all since I was much younger.

I started taking it about 2.5 months ago hit the gym 3 to 4 days a week. I don't take it on non gym days and I take it Dry.
Also take Syntha 6, a gummy multi vitamin and tons of water. This has been the same for years.

Posted February 1, 2014
    That's great that you saw some gains with it, but you're actually supposed to take it everyday, whether you work out or not. You might see even more gains if you did, so it could work properly.

Myo-X is worth it.

August 21, 2013

I'm a 42-year old hardgainer, and I've been exercising and taking protein shakes and recovery drinks, vitamins, and fish oil steadily for years. I'm currently doing a P90X and Body Beast combo routine.

Within 3 or 4 days of taking Myo-X body parts that I hadn't even worked out began to respond - my lats were getting fat and I hadn't even done back that week. So I doubled the dosage b/c there's a video on Flex that says myostatin returns to normal in 24 hours - why let that happen? So I take a scoop at 6 & 6.

The increase in muscle mass over 3 weeks is unmistakable. I've NEVER been able to grow my lats before after decades of trying, but this stuff has allowed my lats (and other muscle groups) to grow. My legs, arms, and shoulders are plumping-up to sizes I haven't been able to acheive since my 20's - maybe bigger than ever. In any event, Myo-X has allowed me to push beyond my body's apparent ceiling.

The strength gains have been moderate, so far, but I have seen an incremental increase in my bench and squats (I modified my beachbody dvd routines a bit).

Bottom line: I'm hooked. There's no way this is a placebo effect because I've really wanted the other stuff to work, too. This stuff works, without a change in diet or exercise routine. If you're a hard gainer, you owe it to yourself to give this stuff a try.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Boost Strength

madge

DnA
      (-2)

DnA's Myo-X Review

April 22, 2013

Both myself and my husband have been taking MYO-X for a month now. We take it at night before bed. We don't mix it with anything, we just eat it dry and honestly it takes great. I was researching better times to take it when my husband suggested this site to check reviews. I felt we should write a review based solely on the fact there were so few actual reviews.
      I can say as a woman who isn't Pro or sponsored or even been athletic most of my life I have found that this product has worked for me. My arms grew 1 1/2" in the month I took this product and I lost almost 2% body fat. My husband had plateaued out and this past month his arms grew 1" and he lost a little over 1% body fat. Neither of us noticed any side effects like an upset stomach. I do weight lift 5 days a week for 2 hours with my husband and I have noticed my recovery time has accelerated. Just so people who read this knows I don't life little weight I do bench 100 lbs, squat 120 lbs, shoulder press 95 lbs, T-bar 90 lbs. I do feel that this product is a time extended results sort of supplement, give it time to see the results. The only downside I have found to this is how expensive it is, esp when we take so much other crucial stuff like vitamins and protein.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Cuts Body Fat
      • Boost Strength

Posted April 22, 2013
      1.5' inch gain on arms? Really?

Posted April 22, 2013
      Im gonna be the idiot to buy this and write a review, so that we all know the true results

DnA
      (-2)

Posted April 22, 2013
      Yes, really. My little girl arms were 10 1/2" at the end of March now they are 12".
      I do super sets when weight training with 5 min cardio intervals.

primus

Posted April 22, 2013
      Have you tried double dosing? Will that double the gains?

Posted April 22, 2013
      ok so I respect how you word things and that you are a girl actually knowing what she is talking about and a girl that really works hard cool.

Twill's Myo-X Review

February 5, 2013

Ok this is my first review, and what better product to talk about than Mhp's Myo X.

I find it hard to believe that no one as of yet has written a supplements review on this ground breaking product.

So buckle up while I talk to you about Mhp's Myo X and how it has helped...

So buckle up while I talk to you about Mhp's Myo X and how it has helped me reach new heights.

When I first heard of Myo X I got happy but at tha same time I said to myself sounds to good to be true.

But I've used many of Mhp's products with great results, like Up Your Mass, and Dark Matter and I believe in the comany.

So I said why not give it a try.

So tha first of tha year I purchased it with my healthly reward points from Vitamin Shoppe and boy I'm glad I did!

Effectiveness-

One word, Amazing! Mhp hit a grand slam with this one because this product is simply unreal!

Let me explain, I'm a hardgainer and I had been stuck at 180lbs for a while, pushing tha same weight not really seeing any progress.

Pre Mhp Myo X

Set 2 225lbs, 15 reps
      Set 3 235lbs, 12 reps
      Set 4 245lbs, 8 reps
      Set 5 265, 5 reps

As you can see, Mhp's Myo X has dramatically raised my bench press up. Not to mention all other lifts too!

I have also went from 180lbs to 189 lbs and my body fat has went from 14.7% to 13.5% body fat, and all of this WITHOUT changing my diet at all!

Not only does Mhp Myo X build muscle, and boosts strenth but it also helps you lose body fat!

Plain and simple this proctuct is unreal!

Tasting-

Tha taste is good too, tha label says you can mix it with water or take it dry. So when I opened it up and saw tha spoon wasn't that big I just took it try and I was suprised to find out that it taste good.

Dosing-

It really doesn't say when to take it but I take it before I go to sleep to aid in building more muscle because we all know your muscles recover and grow when you sleep so why not give them something extra to help them grow.

Overall-

To me this is easy because to my knowledge there is nothing out there that is NATURAL that will give you solid gains of 5lbs to 10lbs a muscle a month without sides or tha need for pct in hopes you won't lose any of tha muscle you have worked so hard for, not to mention having to worry about your boys if you know what I mean!

Yes Mhp's Myo X might be a little pricey but with tha results that you get. I believe its well worth it and way better than going down tha other route!

In sort if you wanna get stronger and bigger you need to pick some of this up!

I just got me another tub my self and I'm looking fwd to seeing what kind of gains I can continue to make.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Boost Strength

AS79

Posted February 5, 2013
        So if I am reading this right, you gained 9lbs of muscle and dropped 1% body fat in 1 month taking this?

Posted February 5, 2013
        Hahaha. Thanks. I needed a good laugh today.

Posted February 5, 2013
        Yes you read right, I couldn't believe it either!

Didn't really think to weigh my self until people starting saying things.

Just two weeks in I had gained 4lbs, and my bench was up.

This trully works, and its been proven to work in 100% of tha trials.

That's one of tha reasons I gave it a try, plus I like MHP.

But if you work out hard and train right this will give u tha extra edge, no lie!

Posted February 5, 2013
        Laugh all ya want while I keep gettn stronger!

Posted February 5, 2013
        You just started working out 8 months ago weighing 150 lbs? Now your 189 lbs lifting 265 x 5. Seems legit. LOL.

So you can read?

Glad u can, and yes I just started working out well now right at 9 months ago weight 150lbs.

I started taking Up ur mass, three servings a day, dark matter post work out, No explode pre work, tbomb 2, cycln gf, cla, Syntha 6, and fish oil.

Gained weight at a steady pace every month till about 2 months ago when my weight gain stoped.

Was taking in 3600 to 4500 cal a day, 220 to 245 grams a protein a day, roughly 300 grams a carbs a dayand probably around 30 to 40 grams a fat.

Supplements work if u work hard and stack them and especially if u r a newbie.

Being a hardgainer, tha weight I gained was unreal to me but when u take in tha many callories, protein, and carbs comined with hard trainging u can do it.

I did anyway!

line6reed

sounds like a rep to me

Posted February 6, 2013
        I am not a rep for anyone, do all tha research u want!

I'm a consumer who looks for natural ways that builds muscle.

I wrote this review bc I found supplements reviews to help me in making my choice in which products to choose.

Will be writing more reviews soon, in fact I'm writing one now on Man sports, a test booster.

line6reed

indeed my apologies

sdunlimited

Posted February 6, 2013
        Now that we have one Myo-X review down, I'm curious to see what other folks have to say to get a more rounded perspective

Posted February 6, 2013
        What was the turning point that made start lifting after 35 years and take it so seriously?

Posted February 7, 2013
        Good question, n its simple.

I got tired n sick, n sick n tired of looking at my self n tha mirrow naked.

Arms were skinny, shoulders were skinny, chest small and flat, back was small, and I had a fat stomach from when I use to smoke bud n drink.

I said to my self enough is enough!

Done sum research, picked out some supplements that had good reviews n what I thouught would fit my goals n joined a gym.

Tha rest is history, now its a lifestyle n I absoutely love working out!

That's good! Keep it going

Posted February 7, 2013
        Just one more question! How are u able to eat all that amount of calroies if u are a bus driver?

Posted February 7, 2013
        Another good question but I'm not a bus driver I'm a truck driver.

I'm usually only gone away from home 2 to 3 nights a week at most.

But to answer ur question n short, weight gainers; Up Your Mass, and Protein SYNTHA-6.

I get roughly 2406 calories alone from that, 186 grams of protein, n 234 grams of carbs.

Then I usually eat 2 to 3 meals a day, real food.

Depending on what kind of food it is and if I'm at home each real meal is around 600 to 800 calories with roughly 40 to 50 grams of protein.

If I don't work out that day and I'm on the road, only 2400 calories and around 250 grams of protein and I don't eat after 8pm, instead I just take my syntha-6.

Hope that answers ur question, feel free to ask more.

Sometimes its hard to eat that much especially when there r no good places to eat when on tha road, well I say healtly anyway.

But I do it all tha time, n learn where to eat so that I won't gain blobs of fat

Posted February 7, 2013
        In all reality this stuff really does work. Myostatin (which is created naturally in your body) is know as a "muscle blocker." That being said to lessen or stop the production of myo, the science speaks for itself. However, you use the word "naturally." Anything that is going to throw your hormones out of wack and cause these kind of gains cannot be in the same sentence as the word "natural." On another note I have taken this product and it does work very well. you can expect immediate and extreme gains with very minimal side effects. I had a few stomach cramp issues while taking it. Which could have just as much been my fault for lack of hydration.

Posted February 7, 2013
        Glad u understand me and have experenced great results like have i bc mhp' myo x really does work and produce dramatic muscle growth.

My friend just got some a week ago from Vitamin Shoppe bc I told him about it and bc it was on sale and his strenth has went up already n less than a week!

People don't know but Myo X its clinically proven to reduce myostatin levels in less than 48 hrs and its also clinically proven in 100% of human trials, not monkeys like most test or done on.

Meaning every one that has taken it has had dramatic muscle gains.

Myo X is so powerful that tha World Anti-Doping Agency is ALREADY talking about n trying to ban it!

But u r wrong about it being hormonal bc Myo X is natural and NOT hormonal at ALL and there are no sides.

This has NOTHING to do with ur hormones!

If it was hormonal it would mess with your endocrine system including the thyroid, parathyroid, pancreas, ovaries, testes, adrenal, pituitary and hypothalamus like steriods does.

This has nothing to do with that and is all natural!

That's why I take it n love it, just got me a new bottle eariler.

Posted February 8, 2013
        Good review. Waiting for someone to review this supplement. Ordered a bottle already. Thanks for the info.

ron

Posted February 8, 2013
        If you have faith in the words of Marc Lobliner who sells massive amounts of supplements check out this youtube video at 8:57.

Ron,
        Thanks for reading review, and yes I have heard of Marc Lobliner and I like watching his videos alone with Chris Jones and others to.

But just bc he says not to try it, doesn't mean u shouldn't try it.

Especially when he, himself haven't tried it!

Not to mention I wrote this review n tried Myo X before I saw his video and I'm glad I did.

Since tha last time I wrote tha Myo X review was only one month on Myo X.

I did two months bk to bk and it that 2 month span time.

I gained 21 lbs, yes you read right 21 lbs.

I'm now 206 lbs. But when I stoped taking it I weighed in at 201 lbs with a Body fat % of 12.6

Although now my body fat % is 11.7.

It should be noted that I took t booster with Myo X.

Which I know helped bc two of my friends that I told about it only gained 6lbs and 5lbs in there first month of taking it.

Then added a natty and one gained 4lbs extra and tha other 3lbs extra.

Also u should note that I have told 5 people of Myo x bc they ask what I was taking and ALL have gained at least 5 lbs in a month.

N I'm not talking about fat, so in short it worked for me and tha ones I told and tried it.

xydra
        (-5)

Myo-x is a scam

May 20, 2013

Ever felt like a product was too good to be true? Well that's exactly what Myo-X is. The product doesn't help with gains. Doesn't increase strength, Doesn't aid in recovery. I'm actually not sure if it helps with anything at all. It's a complete waste of money. The only thing good about this product is MHP had the decency to at least make it taste good since they didn't have the decency to release a product that works. Stay far far far away from this product.

• Gains Are Microscopic

C'mon man....

Posted May 20, 2013
        Not a well written review, but being that the science behind this product is sketchy at best, I can easily believe there are people that get absolutely nothing from it. And if I spent that much, my opinion would probably be the same as you.

primus

Posted May 20, 2013
        I unfortunatly must agree, myo x is a scam. I had faith and took it religously. I did about 6 bottles, I doubled, tripled and even went four times the dose, I saw a decrease in doms but that's it. Heh, maybe its not a scam, maybe it just doesn't work for me because I didn't believe hard enough. I see a lot of people saying myo x worked great, maybe it was their new diet, new dedication to training, stricter diet, placebo ect. Shame on MHP. Ill never again buy an mhp product.

MYO-X Product works great.I recover better, look leaner and sleep better than ever. At 41 I found the fountain of youth.

December 3, 2013

The reason I am writing this review is because I have seen both good and bad reviews of this product.
        I have been taking this product for about 2 years and haven't found anything like it for someone in there 40s. Unlike other products this is not something that hits you day 1. It took for me a couple of weeks for me to really start see and feel the affects of lower myostatin. I have taken so many other products I couldn't even list and this seemed to be the best for me at my age.

Besides taking MYO-X I eat properly and workout daily. I don't think any product works if you take it and sit on the couch all day.

Before taking MYO-X my workout and diet was the same I just wasn't getting the results that I did when I was younger.

I did a lot of research on the product both the inventor and the company that makes it. I haven't really seen a company like this that spends this kind of money on research and clinical studies. Also the team they have assembled is far beyond any other I have seen in the supplement industry. Look at MYOS Corp and read what they are doing and I am sure you will agree.

I went from being about 165 lbs to now I am stable at 155 lbs but just lean and look like I did in my 20s.

The only thing I would think they could improve is making you feel it quicker as I believe that is what makes people not take. For me I had the patience to let it take affect and run its course.

ron

Posted December 3, 2013
        I normally don't neg rep a poor review, but this is just ridiculous. You claim to have researched this product but if that were true, you should know that a reduction in myostatin would greatly increase your muscle mass, but you took this for two years and lost 10 pounds? WOW !!! not only is this the worst muscle builder ever it even sucks as a weight loss product!!!!

Posted December 5, 2013
        Is this a new record? The most untrusted review in SR history? ;)

Posted December 5, 2013
        Obviously zero research was done on exactly what myostatin inhibitors are. First off, if it's an oral, forget it. Second, talk to China, Iran, and India about their research on animals. Third, if this *** *** was the bomb it claims to be, don't you think the bodybuilding world would have sunk its teeth into it? Wake up.

Posted December 9, 2013
        At 165 I wasn't in great shape as I am today. I have grown more muscle and got rid of the fat. The fact of loosing wait doesn't mean I haven't grown more muscle mass.

Posted December 9, 2013
        Sorry meant weight. Also I have been following a bunch of guys in MMA that take the product and seem to have same results as me. Lost weight, stronger and look bigger than before.

Posted February 1, 2014
        It's not a poor review. I've done 3 cycles with Myo-X, and the only reason I'm looking for more reviews is to try to find any long term side effects because that would be the only thing keeping me from using this multiple times per year. The gains are unbelievable, especially for a non T-boosting supplement, and I haven't experienced any side effects whatsoever. And he's right, it doesn't kick in until about the third week, but then the strength and mass gains skyrocket. The other reviewers on this page are far too quick to judge and make accusations, but I guess that's just the meat head culture. Everyone's gotta get their two cents in.