Myo-X

By: MHP

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

Myo-X is a Nutrient Repartitioner manufactured by MHP. It is meant to help the body use the macronutrients of protein, carbohydrates and fats more efficiently.
COMPARE SIMILAR

sethryanh
  May 14, 2013

Thought I should review Myo-x as I've finished two bottles myself and recommend it to everyone as I work at the Vitamin Shoppe.

Results: 10/10 The first week i ran Myo-x I ran it at the suggested dose at one sccop once a day and generally at the same time every day to make sure the timing was perfect.
At the end of the first week I saw no increases in size or gains. Starting the beginning of the second week I doubled the dosage to once every 12 hours o i was "supposedly" suppressing myostatin twice a day.

At double the dosage I saw amazing gains from this product, the size gains were great and I would honestly say that in the first two weeks at running it at double the dosage I saw months worth of size gains.

As for strength gains i did not see a significant increase, nor did i see the big intensity increase that many people claim.

Taste: 10/10 Myo-x is absolutely delicious on its own. I would never add it to water and just ate a scoop every morning upon waking at 8am everyday. If I could decribe the taste it tasted like a vanilla sugar cookie. Which sort of lead me to dosaging it twice a day just taste it more haha.

Value: 5/10 I gave it a 5/10 because this product itself it very expensive and running it at double the dosage made it twice as expensive than it already is.

Side effects: I did not notice any side effects on this product at all, the only thing that could be wrong is that inhibiting myostatin at all it does not help with collagen tendons and ligaments at all and using this products for very extended amounts of time could lead the damage to tendons and ligaments as it does not help them to grow.

Overall 9/10 This is a great product in its own and i highly recommend everyone to run at least one bottle. Going onto the second bottle the results began to level off and as such i discontinued the product as it is very expensive.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Cuts Body Fat
  • Expensive But Worth The Money To Try
meira
  August 20, 2013

I just finished a tub o myo-x and thought I would write a review to tell everybody that this product does not work! do not waste your time with this.
I'm going to go into a few topics to explain the few things that I liked about this product.

TASTE: OK, the taste is great! I never mixed it with water just put the dry powder in your mouth and chew it, but aside from that i doesn't give anything else.

SIDE EFFECTS: I experienced a little joint aches on my elbow while on this and I read another review here that said inhibiting myostatin could do this so I don't see another explanation. It was nothing too serious but I was extremelly carefull so it wouldn't get worse.

EFFECTIVENESS: So this is what matters right? bottom line as I said it does not work! MAYBE I lost some body fat but not sure, I am exactly the same weight when I began but MAYBE I droped some body fat and gained VERY LITTLE MUSCLE but it can be just an impression and maybe I haven't changed at all
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gains Are Microscopic

Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.