Home > Categories > Amino Acids > Glutamine > MHP > Glutamine-SR

MHP Glutamine-SR

Glutamine-SR MHP User Rating: (10 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 99% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

MHP BCAA 3300 Reviews
BCAA 3300 (3 Reviews)
9.3
SciVation Xtend Reviews
Xtend (112 Reviews)
SciFit Gluta-Lyn 1500 Reviews
Gluta-Lyn 1500 (52 Reviews)
9.2
Infinite Labs Glutamine MTX Reviews
Glutamine MTX (1 Review)

Products in the same category:

Body Fortress 100% Pure Glutamine Reviews
100% Pure Glutamine (19 Reviews)
9.1
GNC L-Glutamine Powder Reviews
L-Glutamine Powder (11 Reviews)
Optimum Glutamine Powder Reviews
Glutamine Powder (7 Reviews)
9.1
EAS L-Glutamine Reviews
L-Glutamine (6 Reviews)

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Glutamine-SR Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Glutamine-SR Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Builds Muscle (6)
    • Mixes Well (5)
    • Good Value (4)
    • Lots Of Servings (4)
    • Too Expensive (3)
    • Not Effective For The Price (2)
    • Bad Taste With Just Water (2)
    • Won't Mix Well (1)
    October 8, 2012

Age: 30

October 8, 2012
     Valuable pre-workout product, and valuable before bed product. The reason I use this thing before a workout is because it helps with energy. Makes me more energetic and its sustain-release, so that in returns helps my workouts and in a more natural way then some of the DANGEROUS pre-workout products on the market. Including some that made the news regarding 2 soldiers that passed away this year after regular use of a popular pre-workout product. So good pre-workout and good before bed because it helps keep my body anti-catabolic while I sleep. Helps reduce muscle wasting while sleep. So this is added to my pre-bed casein shake and my pre-workout multi blend shake. Good product, it's a smart and safe addition to my stack. I can't recommend MHP's other popular products due to the SOY that's in MHP's other products. Recent study at Harvard university regarding soy protein is why i can't recommend MHP's other popular products. Bottomline: This is an effective pre-workout and pre-bed glutamine product. Just giving you my two cents.. Do what you wanna do!

Joined: 4/2010
      Reviews: 18
      Reputation: +417
      Good for pre-workout and good for bed don't mix. If it gives you great energy to lift, you probably wouldn't want that before attempting sleep. Take a second to think about your reviews instead of just rattling off several in a row

Reply #2:

Joined: 10/2012
      Reputation: -15
      No need for me to "think" about that young man. I been at this lifting and supplement game alot longer than you. Look at my upper body and look at yours. Enough said.

Reply #3:

Joined: 4/2010
      Reviews: 18
      Reputation: +417
      Hey if you like to get pumped up for bed with your energy BCAAs have at it. I'm just trying to help you not get neg rep'd for posting so many useless reviews in a row. Best of luck to you sir

Reply #4:

Joined: 10/2012
      Reputation: -15
      I use this site primarily to look at reviews of products for unbiased opinion. That's my main usage of this site, and that's all I need this site for. I don't care if I get "neg repped", etc. Your not a competitive bodybuilder or a bodybuilder at all, so your insight or opinion doesn't mean anything to me. Good luck to you

Reply #5:
      line6reed
      line6reed

Joined: 1/2012
      Reviews: 45
      Reputation: +1988
      Well i am a competitive bodybuilder and glutamine does not increase energy. Also for you to call someone else out because they not a bodybuilder makes me wonder if your actually one. Fmrpro is actually a spinsored crossfit athlete so you should probally think befor you speak

Reply #6:
      Superdude246
      Superdude246

Joined: 8/2013
      Reviews: 2
      Reputation: +26
      I would advise you take this in the morning for the help with the digestive system and the fact that it may help with digestion and absorption and before bed for the GH release as that would be very beneficial to your recovery. Hope it helps and happy lifting to all of you!

August 26, 2012

OnAClearDay

Reviews: 5

Age: 21

August 26, 2012
       A little more expensive than a lot of glutamine at like 30 bucks for around 50 servings. Stil not bad price but its still good

Effectiveness 8/10
      I really never notice a difference in glutamine but there are so many benefits that I know its great to take. It helps reduce muscle soarness and lower catabolic hormones post exercise. I took immediately after workouts and right before bed and I did feel good, didn't change soarness but I think mentally I recovered alittle better from the external stress of working out.

Overall 8/10
      I love the whole 12 hour release part of the product. I took at night and feel like I was recovering all night. Will buy again
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Felt Better Post Workout
      • Not Effective For The Price
      • Bad Taste With Just Water
      February 25, 2012

Edward500

Reviews: 1

Age: 28

February 25, 2012
       Hi everybody, here is Eddy from Budapest, Hungary, Middle-Europe!
      This stuff really works!
      Previously I did not pay any attention on taking additional Glutamine, but after discussing with many friends from the gym, pros and amateurs as well, I decided to take one.
      I am a very precise and maximalist guy who watches the details and get the relevant info from many sources! I'm that guy who wants to buy a product only once, and not to skip from one producer to the other...

Why MHP?
      I read many many reviews here and also professional articles about Glutamine. The problem with Glutamine is that 70% of the powder you consume is utilized by the stomach and only the rest (30%) will be available to feed the muscle. And we know that Glutamine adds the 60-70% of the muscle tissue. I've chosen MHP because its own individual development of Microfeed Technology. It provides me a continual muscle feeding.

Taste and mixture 10/10
      Believe me, you won't feel anything... not at all! It has no taste, just mix it with your protein shake and you will take down simply.

Effectiveness 10/10
      I definitely felt what this product promised! I already felt after the first week that I could lift more and more weights or do more reps! I felt that my muscles were totally loaded in. No side effects were experienced.

Serving
      This product comes with a little plastic scoop which gives you 6g. I take 12g (2 scoops) in the morning with my shake and another 12g immediately after workout. I bought the 1000g Glutamine SR, so it was enough for almost two months, apprx. 45-50 days.

Price
      You get what you pay for! Here in Hungary this product is pricey, but as I mentioned... I will give money only for a well working product. I pay for natural, healthy products rather than for anabolic steroids!

Summary
      I highly recommend this product. This an excellent, innovative product which is a must to have supplement along with your other ones... but... don't forget the most important thing. This is just a supplement... if you give your 50% than this will give you the other 50%... or more!
      Eat properly, train properly and sleep enough... afterwards the results will absolutely appear!
      • No Taste
      • Great Recovery
      SmoothMak
      SmoothMak

Joined: 6/2012
      Reviews: 0
      Reputation: 0
      Kudos! Great review, I just purchased the 1kg tub from BB.com (I live in Sydney, Australia) and will give a review of this within the next fortnight or so.

I too just like YOU spend quality time and research before I waste my time on products that dont deliver so I'm expecting great things with this glutamine ;)

April 6, 2011

Kamikazi

Reviews: 7

Age: 29

April 6, 2011
       This is the first glutamine product i've tried and i can honestly say i was pretty impressed. At first i didn't feel its effect because i wasn't lifting heavy. But when i started adding weight i started to feel a difference in my recovery. I took one serving in the morning and another right after my workout with my protein shake. I can honestly say the soreness was not noticable the next day even after legs day (horrible day i might add hehe). And it didn't taste bad or at all. Only problem with this product is that it won't mix easily and won't dissolve 100% in water. I ran out of glutamine a a week ago and i can actually feel the difference. Overall, it worked for me and i highly recommend it !
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Great Recovery
      • Won't Mix Well
      November 9, 2010

Reviews: 151

Age: 31

November 9, 2010
       this was a better than average Glutamine, i was sold on this because of the 12hour release.
      a little bit pricey but id say its worth it. i noticed a little better recovery (except legs lol).

unlike the bodyspace product i tried previous this one came with a scoop but i got the 300g container was half the size for the same price. also this was 5g serving where some brand have a 4.5g serving. also mixes a little bad but id assume its because of the 1g of the sustained release.

id recommend this if your willing to spend a little extra for the sustained release.
      krim
      krim

Joined: 3/2009
      Reviews: 21
      Reputation: +118
      Isn't this like $60? And also, how did you feel compared to regular glutamine?

Reply #2:

Joined: 6/2010
      Reviews: 151
      Reputation: +694
      well i got the small one and it was like 20 bucks. and not enough better to spend to much extra.

Reply #3:

pitistheman3

Reviews: 7

Age: 26

October 5, 2010
       i started lifting heavy and was looking for something to help me recover quicker. i went to a local supplement store and the sales person suggested this item. he gave it to me for 30 bucks so i decided to try it. i take 1 scoop in the morning with my protein shake and one scoop before bed with my protein. i have noticed i am not as sore anymore, can lift harder on consective days, and overall have a better focus. its only one scoop and they are small so this product lasts a long time. i would recommend this to any1 who needs to add something to their protein shake. the only bad thing is if u mix with water and protein it has a strong taste that isnt all that pleasant.
      • Bad Taste With Just Water
      June 20, 2010

chefneilde

Reviews: 27

Age: 37

June 20, 2010
       Just finished the jug, and have had some results but nothing to write home about. Tons of small servings in each bottle. I was dosing 20 grams a day because I wasn't seeing anything with the recommended 10 grams. One thing I didn't like is that it has gluclose polyimers to help slow the delivery. Overall it was ok. I'm still looking for something better.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Lots Of Servings
      • No Taste
      • Mixes Well
      • Not Effective For The Price
      June 16, 2010

bulzanf

Reviews: 6

Age: 24

June 16, 2010
       Its Glutamine it works not worth the money because you can find same stuff for cheaper. I got 2 tubs for dirt cheap so I didnt have to pay the 50 bucks for 1. If you can find a good deal on it I recomend you get it other then that shop for a better price.
      July 16, 2009

averagejoe98

Reviews: 33

Age: 20

July 16, 2009
       hands down the best glutamine supplement you can get. the 12 hour time release technology is amazing. most amino acids are lost in digestion, but this one gives you the full amount. a little on the pricey side(what MHP product isn't?) but other than that it is an amazing supplement.
      June 27, 2009

AnabolicAdam

Reviews: 34

Age: 28

June 27, 2009
       This is a pharmaceutical grade encapsulated glutamine. Basically it is protected against breakdown during digestion which allows it to get to where it needs to be, your muscles. This is a necessary component to recovery and muscle growth, and I have used this product several times. I don't like the cost of MHP products, and this one is ridiculous. $79 retail tag on glutamine? Yikes. But glutamine works, we all know this. But is a slow release glutamine more effective? And is it worth the cost? You will get a whole lot of servings with the price tag though, so you're only buying the tub every few months. I like it. If it were cheaper I'd buy it more often

Have you used Glutamine-SR? Submit your own Review!