Home > Categories > Weight Loss > Other Weight Loss > MHP > DREN > Reviews

DREN

By MHP
DREN MHP
6.1/10
(Weighted average based on 12 Reviews)

Ranks #23 of 25 (better than 8%)
in Weight Loss > Other Weight Loss
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

Manimal

This is essential for weight loss

I took back during the summer. I had only taken one other Thermo before and it was Animal Cuts. I lost mostly water weight on that. Anyway, i took 3 weeks off and went to GNC to choose my next one. There was another customer in there a few years older than me and we just started talking supplements and weight training. After about 20 minutes, i decided he knew what he was talking about. I asked him what (in his opinion) is the best weight loss pill? He looks at me and goes "Dude.. MHP Dren. I had never heard of it but sure enough it was in the lock box there. He told me how him and his buddy did 2 cycles a piece on it and lost about 30 pounds and he also said he didnt kno how it was "Legal". So i said wth, 23 bucks, worth a shot. I lost 12 pounds that month. Unfortunatly, i think a couple were muscle. The only problem with this pill is the appetite suppressent is TOO extreme. If you are completely obese and just really need to cut your daily calorie intake back by like 2,000 and arent afraid to lose a little muscle.This is your pill. I actually had to force food down my throat. I like to eat 6-7 small meals a day to keep my metabalism up so if i ever do cheat, it wont hurt me too bad. I JUST finished a cycle of the new MuscleMeds fatburner- MethylBurn Extreme today. Since there is no page for it on here, ill tell u that it is alot like Dren but i think it is better. Instead of 1 pill a day u take 2 and the energy is more sustained. Nothing gave me euphora like Dren but methylburn was pretty decent in that class. Dren made me feel stoned or super drunk sometimes lol. And methylburns appetite suppressent is perfect. Not too insane, but enough to keep your set meals down your throat and nothing else. MHP Dren and MuscleMeds MethylBurn Extreme are two amazing weight loss pills. with the help of them, i am now down from 195, 15% Bf - 165, 6.2% Bf in the course of a little over 3 months. Keep drinking 1- 1 and a half gallons of water a day! This is essential for weight loss! If you do your job in the gym and at the kitchen table, these pills will double the results. Good luck

Pros:
Cons:
  • Insane Euphora
  • Engergy
  • Unbeatable Appetite Suppresent
  • Very Cheap
  • Engergy Effects Wear Off Throughout Cycle

Posted November 11, 2009
Do you think this is better than OEP? I notice you gave this product better reviews. I am trying to lose the last 15-20 lbs I have left.

Posted November 11, 2009
This is a Hit or Miss product bro, As you can see. People either love it or hate it. It was a hit with me and im gonna start taking it again here soon. I may take a second pill later in the day tho even tho it only recommends 1 a day. You could do the same if you dont feel effects. I will promise you euphoria tho with this product. I got so many people here to try it and everyone of them experienced it.
The main reason i gave this a higher rating was because i lost more weight on it than i did with OEP, but i also had much more to lose at the time i took Dren. OEP would have worked very similar,im sure, if i was at the same body composition as i was when i took dren. Honestly tho man, i think it's worth a shot! Its a little over 20 bucks! The appetite suppression and euphoria (if it effects you like some) will rock your world bro. The energy experienced in the first couple weeks is also pretty nice, i love this stuff.

tdew
(0)

Posted November 11, 2009
Manimal, got a question. I see your posts all the time and I was wondering if you have a recommendation for a fat burner to use. I am looking to burn just a little fat, but want to keep my muscle. I currently take the Amplified Muscle Igniter from GNC but am looking for something a little more powerful, yet still safe. What fat burner do you recommend?

As a fat burner this is nothing compared to OEP or even Gaspari Mitotropin

I Brought DREN after i finished my bottle of Oxy Elite Pro after about 3 weeks i then started taking DREN i read mixed reviews saying it was a kind of hit or miss product well this is what i personally thought

As a fat...

As a
fat burner this is nothing compared to OEP or even Gaspari Mitotropin as i did find that gave me a good thermogenic effect and worked as well

BUT.. as and appetite suppression DREN is probably the best product you will ever take you will sometimes have to force yourself to eat but at this time i wasn't looking to burn fat just wanted to stop from eating junk after the summer cut so this was great for me for what i was looking for at the time

i found taking it after about 15 minutes you started feeling kind of sick i suppose this feeling did also make the appetite suppression stronger

i also found this did wake you up in the mornings but it didn't give you the thermogenic kind of feeling and give you crazy energy

so my final thought on this would be as a fat burner NO but if your looking to suppress your appetite and cut out the junk which with good exercise would still burn fat then YES go try it it will give you a little energy in the morning nothing major tho

this is also a very cheap product and the fat burning effects might work for different people defiantly a hit or miss like i read in the first place i suppose!!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Unbeatable Appetite Suppresent
  • Very Cheap
  • Not A Fat Burner Works In Other Area's
  • No Noticeable Effects

Posted November 14, 2010
I'm glad it didn't totally disappoint you man. I remember you asking me about it. Did i describe it pretty well? haha.

Posted November 14, 2010
You described it well buddy Manimal is defiantly the main man on here people :) haha!! the appetite suppression was awesome like you said and i think the effects on the fat burning side could of been different if i had started with this and in all fairness i was very lean when i took this so not much to lose

Posted November 14, 2010
I just started taking this for a few days. Do you take it on an empty stomach? I have felt nausea when I did.

Posted November 14, 2010
Yes your suppose to take it on a empty stomach i think 30 mins before breakfast i also felt nausea when taking it but it wears off fairly quickly and apart from the nausea you should see some good results with this

Posted November 14, 2010
Thanks Joe. It's been four days and I still feel the nausea, but like you said, after awhile, it goes away. I'm finding that even if I take this early in the morning, I'm still feeling the effects well into the evening. Good stuff and thanks for the quick response!

Posted November 15, 2010
Your welcome

I found i felt like that for about 10 days to two weeks roughly and then im not sure if i just got used to the feeling or it went away hard to tell really but this defiantly does a job and hopefully the nausea feeling goes away for your asap

i also took this when i was the leanest ive ever been so this could be the reason why it didn't work as well as a fat burner for me personally but good luck with it bro

Raptorbh12

This product had no effect on me at all, no energy no "euphoric" feelings

This is in my top 10 of worst supplements of all time list.
This product had no effect on me at all, no energy no "euphoric" feelings and especially no weight loss.
I have tried weight loss products that have worked for me so I know what to expect from a "supplement" for weight loss.
This is in my top 10 of worst supplements of all time list.
There is no miracle pill but there are things such as thermogenics and such and this has nothing that in the least but affected my body.

Pros:
Cons:
    • No Energy
    • No Noticeable Effects

If you want to lose fat on this thing, pick something else

If you want to lose fat on this thing, pick something else. If you want the best energy pill on the market, God knows how this stuff is legal, then go for this bad boy. I use it to keep my mentally sharp and the WOW factor of taking this thing is IMMENSE. I use it just to keep my going since most fatburners make you crash hard. This thing keeps me reving full throttle after lunch. It is very potent, if you take more than one pill you will seriously freak out and probably check yourself into the hospital.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Best Energy Pill On The Market
    • How Is It Legal?
    • Insane Euphora
    • Not For Burning Fat
    • Thermogenics Are Ok At Best.

mhseaver670

Posted August 9, 2011
    I know this stuff Is crazy strong. A small nutrition store around here actaully pulled it because of the way it made him feel! lol Afraid of soon to come lawsuits I think he said. The only problem with this stuff was the ( shrinkage ) that come with it. lol

Posted August 9, 2011
    Update. Some how this one pill doesn't work anymore, I take it right before lunch and within 2 hours I am nodding off. I believe I am suffering from over caffination which has a negative feedback loop of extreme lethargy. Not good news for a teacher. I finished half the package. I will cycle with another pick me up product.

Didn't notice much. Gave me good energy and nice apetite

I was reccomended MHP DREN via twitter and gave it a try. I'm nearing the end of my second pack and I'm satisfied, but not in shock and awe. The first few days I took it I got a little of a euphoric "high" and light headedness and when lifting during the morning, getting that feeling toward the middle/end of my workout didn't quite tickle my fancy. Has a decent apetite suppressant. Nothing to extreme so I can still eat all of my meals, and refrains from snacking.

Overall: Decent, nothing bad but nothing shocking. Sort of in the ball park of other thermos.

Effectiveness: Didn't notice much. Gave me good energy and nice apetite suppress. But I didn't notice any significant weight/water loss.

Value: $23? Deal.

• No Noticeable Effects

Dren seemed to work very well at controlling my appetite

Dren seemed to work very well at controlling my appetite I started at 195 finished at 195 but look leaner. Dren did what I wanted. I can actually tell my body fat is lower. I may give Dren another try in the future but like I said it did what I needed and that was help me reduce my body fat.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Unbeatable Appetite Suppresent
    • Very Cheap

joeflah13

The only good thing to say about this product is that it is cheap

Once again, MHP has dissappointed me. I bought DREN thinking that this was a cheap, effective fix to my fat burning needs, only to be fooled once again. It claims to supprress appetite, but I felt MINIMAL if any suppression. As for energy increase, you only get a short 3-5 minute interval where your energy increases. A more effective energy booster would be a few cups of black coffee. Seriously. The pills also make you have horrible chemical-flavored burps. As far as weight loss, I've lost 3-5 pounds over the past 3 weeks, but I don't credit much, if any, of that loss to the DREN. The reason being is that I was out of working out for about 6 months with a back injury, and now that I am working out regularly again, I have been dropping weight due to the regular physical activity. The only good thing to say about this product is that it is cheap, about $20-$30 for an entire month, but thats it. Like I said earlier, MHP dissappoints once again.
      -JF

The energy was minimal, only good for a slight boost

Maybe there is something wrong with me; but this stuff actually made me MORE hungry, and I craved food while on it (I resisted the temptation to pile it in). The energy was minimal, only good for a slight boost in the morning or an afternoon pick-me-up. I didn't experience any noticeable weight loss, other than the normal day to day fluctuations of a pound or two. With the first few pills I took, there was a slight thermogenic feeling along with an uppity buzz but that faded after about 20 minutes and it felt like I didn't take anything.

Pros:
      Cons:
        • No Noticeable Effects
        • Engergy Effects Wear Off Throughout Cycle

Not much energy to speak of but it did make me sweat a bit

this was one of the first supplements i have ever taken. i choose this one because of price and the fact u only needed one pill a day which i liked. not much energy to speak of but it did make me sweat a bit. as far as weight loss is concerned i lost 3lbs on it and at that point i was happy with it until i started taking better stuff and realized that this worked but there are better out there. (ie methyl burn, phenyol core, and oep)

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Very Cheap
        • No Noticeable Effects

This is good stuff if you dont have a high tolerence to upper's

this is good stuff if you dont have a high tolerence to upper's, it says to only take one but after the first week i had to take two, you prolly shouldnt do that but i didnt want to waste 30 bucks, if you really want to find something that burns fat go somewhere else

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Engergy
        • Very Cheap
        • Engergy Effects Wear Off Throughout Cycle