Home > Categories > Weight Loss > Thermogenics > MHP > Dopamite > Reviews

Dopamite

By MHP
Dopamite MHP
?/10
(Only 1 Review - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related Prices

Did not see any results, made me incredibly ill

This is my first review, so apologies for how raw it is

I was looking for a fat burner to help me do some clean sculpting that I was having a hard time getting rid of. I didn't want to use any of the thermos I had used in the past(cellucor's Super HD and Muscpharm's Shred Matrix) as I did not want a huge caffeine punch and the diuretic effects that come with those products even though both products are great.

I hadn't found a lot of information on this product before buying, but figured I would give it a shot and see how it played out.

Following the instructions to the "t" from the bottle I began taking this product a couple weeks ago. Every time I took it though, I would get ill like I had food poisoning. It was terrible and for the first couple days I thought I actually had something wrong with me or had bad meal. After figuring out this only occurred on days that I took dopamite I stopped taking it and the problem was solved.

During the time I was taking dopamine I did not notice any increased energy or weight loss. In what I had read from MHP and one of the reasons I decided to try this product, was that it was supposed to help increase dopamine levels. Essentially making a person happier. I noticed no such results.

In comparison with other fat burners I tried that have all the same promises except for the dopamine increase, MHP's dopamite was the worst and had no effect on me besides making me sick.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Makes You Feel Ill

Posted June 1, 2013
Honestly, this is a product that I am really disappointed in. I have been a big fan of a few of MHP's supplements, but when I read up on what Dopamite was actually suppose to do, I was like, well that's silly. I know the ad has some pretty ripped chick showing off her abs. I am sure that came from clenbuterol. Dopamite is just suppose to kill your appetite. Really nothing else. It does something that I use free will power to do. Sad product. Good honest review.

Posted January 1, 2014
For me is neither clenbuterol or dopamite, the abs of 'dat chick on the ad.
Maybe just PhotoShop or 3 months living and training at a sunny beach place like california or florida.
Greetz from Italy