Home > Categories > Pre-Workout > Pump > MHP > Anadrox

Anadrox

By MHP
Anadrox MHP
7.5/10
(Weighted average based on 5 Reviews)

Anadrox ranks #24 of 52 in (Pre-Workout > Pump) and is rated better than 55% of all products in this category.

jordansolidu's Anadrox Review

Yeah it's cheap its effectiveness is average but I think a good mix between fat burner and NO.

Last year took 4 bottles and my strenght got improved in barely 1 month very good option for increase strenght even its a good helper for ripping muscles

bignastyrico's Anadrox Review

a decent pwo and a pretty good fat burner (its nice to take only one supp instead of 2). its really great to take when your cycleing through creatine. an ok pump, decent energy, and nice overall weightloss. overall a good product that doesnt exCEEd in any one cat:

The pump was alright nothing that great but the difference is there

i just now finished my 1st bottle and liked the results. Overall after the bottle (112 caps) i dropped a good 9lb. Would probably drop more but I dont workout to just lose weight, i workout to get good mass. The pump was alright nothing that great but the difference is there. I would say more for fat...

This is not gonna be your daily driver of pre-workout supp

Okay.... this is not gonna be your daily driver of pre-workout supps, however when I am traveling I take it along since it is alot easier than brining a jug of powder thru the airport or in my luggage. If you need a good supp to get you thru til your next shipment comes in Anadrox will hold you over....

restek