Anadrox

By: MHP

Anadrox is a Pump Product manufactured by MHP. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

Does Anadrox work?
Click to Expand

Yeah it's cheap its effectiveness is average but I think a good mix between fat burner and NO.

Last year took 4 bottles and my strenght got improved in barely 1 month very good option for increase strenght even its a good helper for ripping muscles

Cons:

a decent pwo and a pretty good fat burner (its nice to take only one supp instead of 2). its really great to take when your cycleing through creatine. an ok pump, decent energy, and nice overall weightloss. overall a good product that doesnt exCEEd in any one cat:

• DinoGetze
    June 20, 2010

Where you taking 4 pills in the morning and 4 In the afternoon? I workout at 10:00pm so I'm wondering if this will keep me up all night? Someone on SR recommended this to me along with German Creapure to help me lean out and gain some muscle as well.
    Please let me know what your thoughts are
    Thanks

i just now finished my 1st bottle and liked the results. Overall after the bottle (112 caps) i dropped a good 9lb. Would probably drop more but I dont workout to just lose weight, i workout to get good mass. The pump was alright nothing that great but the difference is there. I would say more for fat burn but overall good product. Not worth more than $30 (got mine for 20)
 Cons:

Okay.... this is not gonna be your daily driver of pre-workout supps, however when I am traveling I take it along since it is alot easier than brining a jug of powder thru the airport or in my luggage. If you need a good supp to get you thru til your next shipment comes in Anadrox will hold you over. May also be good for beginers who want to ease into NOS products.

I use this product and I am very happy
I use this product and I am very happy

• Manimal
    March 26, 2009

Congratulations, you win the award for the POOREST written reviews on this site.

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.