Metabolic Nutrition Synedrex 45

Synedrex 45 Metabolic Nutrition User Rating: (2 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 57% (Uncertain)
LOWEST Prices for Synedrex 45 (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy Synedrex 45 Thousands of Supplements! Buy Synedrex 45
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Products in the same category:

Universal Animal Cuts Reviews
Animal Cuts (64 Reviews)
6.9
Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock Reviews
D4 Thermal Shock (27 Reviews)
6.4
PES Alphamine Reviews
Alphamine (25 Reviews)

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Synedrex 45 Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Synedrex 45 Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Results (2)
    • Increased Energy (2)
    • Curbed Hunger (1)
    • Must Use Caefully (1)
    Have you used Synedrex 45? Submit your own Review!
    January 12, 2014

Reviews: 2

Age: 19

January 12, 2014
    Best Fat Burner Hands Down

This fat burner was probably one of my favorite supps that I have EVER used!I used it for my schools bodybuilding show, dropped down to 6% body fat, destroyed my competition & took 1st place in Heavy Weight. Enjoy this pill as you can eat nearly anything you want & still lose fat.

This pill is easy to swallow, you take one in the morning & it curbs your appetite for 6-8 hours. Gives you a nice boost of energy. Does not make your heart feel like its beating out of your chest. I used Twin Labs fat burner one time & nearly had an anxiety attack, so yeah Synedrex is the best.

If it is your first time using a fat burner I would reccomend using something less intense first, like BSN's Hyper Shred. If its your first time using a fat burner & you use this you may experience jitters, anxiety, increased heart rate & hyperness.

I personally DO NOT reccomend taking it twice a day, and/or taking two pills at once. Your heart will race like a formula 1 car, you wont be able to keep your hands steady, you will have paranoia & anxiety. Trust me, I tried this. I ditched school, went home & layed in bed for 5 hours as to relax my body & not over work my heart.

One weird side affect that lasted for a good month or two after I cycled off was that it took me a little bit longer to be. YI would have to stand at the urinal for 2 minutes before I could even begin, maybe its just my case but anyway I dont think its cause for concern.

Most places sell this for $30 for 45 pills, thats a great value in my opinion, especially for what your getting.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Curbed Hunger
    • Great Results
    • Must Use Caefully
    Reply #1:
    brenth6112
    brenth6112

Joined: 12/2012
    Reviews: 17
    Reputation: +455
    Best ever? Please share your experiences with other products. Also, ingredients, diet, training, and other details would help a future buyer. Your review kinda just wants us to take your word for it without any real facts. Just a suggestion

Reply #2:

Joined: 1/2014
    Reviews: 2
    Reputation: +5
    My training consisted of doing calisthenics training while I was on this. I would do the deck of cards workout: push up for hearts, burpees for clubs, V-ups for spades & squats for diamonds.
    As far as diet goes I was eating whatever I wanted such as pizza, fast food, chips. Although I was eating this stuff I did not eat alot of it because of the curbed appetite, I took the pill at 8AM & was not hungry till 4PMish.
    I was 17 when I took this pill so I did not bother to look at the ingredients. All I cared about was results.
    The first fat burner I took was by Twin Labs & it was too much to handle. Moments after I took the pill my heart started racing & it got even worse when I got to the gym. Also took BSN's Hyper Shred & did not see any results. I was doing the same training & diet on Hyper Shred as I was for Synedrex.
    Thanks for the suggestion man, I'll be sure to add that stuff to my future reviews.
    On a side note, my Supps supplier said that they are discontinuing Synedrex, due to a chemical found in it, unsure of what the chemical found is, but its been discontinued cause of it.

January 8, 2013

Sheepy7

Reviews: 4

Age: 22

January 8, 2013
     This is by far the best fat burner I have ever taken, I've tried a lot of them in the past but none of them come close to synedrex. I just purchased my second bottle, this stuff is great. I've lost about 7 pounds on it while maintaining a healthy diet and exercise regimen (6 days a week). I did find that it really hits you hard if you haven't had anything to eat recently. I was surprised when I got the burst of energy but still felt composed and level headed. I recommend this product to all my friends because it works so well. It is on the pricey side but well worth every penny!
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Results

Have you used Synedrex 45? Submit your own Review!