Metabolic Nutrition Protizyme

Protizyme Metabolic Nutrition User Rating: (4 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 33% (Suspicious)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

VPX Zero Carb SRO Reviews
Zero Carb SRO (6 Reviews)
9.2
Quest Protein Bars Reviews
Protein Bars (22 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Optimum Pro Complex Reviews
Pro Complex (106 Reviews)
9.3
MuscleTech Nitro-Tech Hardcore Reviews
Nitro-Tech Hardcore (66 Reviews)
5.9
MuscleMeds Carnivor Reviews
Carnivor (55 Reviews)
Dymatize Elite Gourmet Protein Reviews
Elite Gourmet Protein (31 Reviews)

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Protizyme Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
Protizyme Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Excellent Taste (3)
  • Good Nutrition Profile (3)
  • Builds Muscle (3)
  • Too Expensive (4)
  • High In Cholesterol (1)
Have you used Protizyme? Submit your own Review!
March 19, 2014

chikwholifts

Reviews: 3

Age: 42

March 19, 2014
I don't see what the big deal is...

After hearing all the rave reviews about Protizyme, I went out and bought a tub of chocolate cake. I was so excited to try it! I was however, incredibly disappointed.

To me, the chocolate flavor was a little sour. While it mixes quickly, the consistency is quite thin. I also add protein to other food items like Greek yogurt and oatmeal. In both situations, the protein powder basically turned my yogurt close to a soupy-like consistency, and it ruined my oatmeal.

While I don't doubt that I am getting the protein I need from this product, hence the reasonable effectiveness rating I gave, the price does not justify going out and getting it. I mean, I can get a 4-5lb tub of protein I love for the price of a 2lb container of Protizyme.

After I managed to finish off the tub of chocolate (pretty much straight up shakes with water/almond milk) I managed to come across a few samples of banana and strawberry and had the same result. Won't be buying Protizyme again. My recommendation is to save your money.
    June 12, 2013

Reviews: 1

Age: 42

June 12, 2013
    Awesome taste and speed of light digestion

I'm an advanced BB with more than 20 years of training, competed a few times, train real hard and have a sensible stomach. If a product is of second rate, diarrhea happens instantly.

I always follor the SR reviews, but this time a had to do one of my own, due to the awesome qualities of the product.

DIGESTION RATE - I use this after my workouts, and in half an hour I am starving, which was a huge problem for me regarding other products. With them, after my PWO shake, I couldn't eat for hours, feeling full. With protizyme, I eat all I need with ease.

COMPARING PRODUCTS - hydrolised whey gives me similar sensations regarding hunger, but sometimes give me diarrhea.

TIME USING IT - a month

DIET - High protein, moderate fats, carbs PWO only

TRAINING - hard and heavy: one bodypart a day, 4-5 exercises, changing rep patterns: 6-8, 8-12, 15+

RESULTS - I gained weight and lost fat at the same time. Started with 204 lbs, and went to 209, more ripped.

SIDE EFFECTS - as I said, I have diarrhea with a lot of products, but this time, I neve felt better. The negative effect was in my wallet.

TASTE - the peanut butter is perfect, tastes just like real PB

PRICE - a bit too expensive, specially in Brazil where I live

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Excellent Taste
    • Good Nutrition Profile
    Reply #1:
    Gkeezy
    Gkeezy

Joined: 3/2011
    Reviews: 81
    Reputation: +1135
    So let me get this straight, with just this protein you were able to gain weight but get ripped ? sounds like bro-science to me

Reply #2:
    Durden998
    Durden998

Joined: 3/2010
    Reviews: 9
    Reputation: +490
    Love the taste of this STUFF but god my stomach did not like it at all

Reply #3:

Joined: 5/2013
    Reviews: 1
    Reputation: -6
    Allow me to disagree, Gkeezy. All were kept the same, except for the use of this supplement.

November 5, 2012

redline

Reviews: 2

Age: 22

November 5, 2012
     Amazing tasting protein, probably the best out there except for vanilla cake which tasted like pure sugar smelled amazing though. The protein mixes great with anything, and of course taste amazing. For people who have trouble drinking protein shakes I would defiantly recommend protizyme. I actually looked forward to drinking my protein shake which is rare since I cannot stomach others.

The killer is the price, probably the most expensive protein I have seen, and defiantly will leave a hole in your pocket. I have seen it as high as $100 for a 5lb and low around $80. If you can afford it then I would defiantly go for it.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Excellent Taste
    • Good Nutrition Profile
    February 7, 2012

allnatty923

Reviews: 3

Age: 20

February 7, 2012
     Probably the best tasting protein powder that I've tried. Good texture and all of the flavors are awesome, although I wasn't the biggest fan of the strawberry. Both cake batters were awesome and the peanut butter is just great. Low in carbs and fat, and a solid whey blend. Only issue is the cholesterol, but at my age and current state of health I'm not worried about it that much, could be an issue for others.

Only other issue would probably be the price, as this stuff is expensive just about everywhere, costing around 80 bucks or so for a 5lb container. Worth it if taste is a must, but unless it's on sale or I get a good deal for it, probably won't be making this a staple.

Honestly like it though, and would love to pick it up every so often just for the flavor alone (and the profile is solid, so that doesnt hurt either)
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Excellent Taste
    • Good Nutrition Profile
    • High In Cholesterol

Have you used Protizyme? Submit your own Review!