Hardcore L-Glutamine

By Met-Rx
Hardcore L-Glutamine Met-Rx
?/10
(Only 3 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Related
Reviews (3)

YoungPoppin's Hardcore L-Glutamine Review

August 20, 2012

Ok, not a very exciting review but its for plain old glutamine.

Taste: N/A
All glutamine tastes the same

Mixology 10/10
Mixes perfectly in anything and is easy to take down

Effectiveness 10/10
Reduces catabolism and post workout soreness....
Ok, not a very exciting review but its for plain old glutamine.

Taste: N/A
All glutamine tastes the same

Mixology 10/10
Mixes perfectly in anything and is easy to take down

Effectiveness 10/10
Reduces catabolism and post workout soreness. It is even supposed to lower cortisol post workout.

Value 10/10
12 bucks for like a 3 month supply is unbeatable

Overall 10/10
Value, price, and effectiveness are all perfect

Pros:
Cons:
  • Reduces Catabolism
  • Eliminates Doms
  • Enhanced Recovery
  • Great Value

BigThicket's Hardcore L-Glutamine Review

April 15, 2012

Being a powerlifter, having a good glutamine is crucial for recovery. I really enjoy this product and have taken it for years.

I purchased this for about $14 at a local nutrition shop near my house.

I take this after every heavy lifting session which is normally three times...

I purchased this for about $14 at a local nutrition shop near my house.

I take this after every heavy lifting session which is normally three times per week.

Nothing bad to say about this product.

It is a glutamine supplement so there aren't a ton of things to analyze about it such as a pre-workout or test booster or intra.

Definitely recommend this!

BigThicket out!

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Enhanced Recovery
    • Great Value

JTello99's Hardcore L-Glutamine Review

March 24, 2012

I bought Metrx Glutamine and ON BCAA from a nutrition store near my house. To start, the price was great $14 for a 75 serving bottle I believe. I chose Metrx because I know the company is pretty established and frankly it was the cheapest glutamine product in the store. I took this product before and after my workouts with BCAA and I would take a scoop before bed and sometimes upon waking, depending what kind of workout I was doing that day.

Taste:
      Taste is fine, it is chalky and unflavored. Mix it with milk and you can hardly tell it is even there.

Stacked with BCAA powder, I had great recovery. I have read that glutamine and BCAA can reduce cortisol when taking peri workout so i did so and felt much better after heavy lifting.

I would recomend this product. It is cheap and effective. If you buy the unflavored (not sure if they even make flavored), just expect a mild chalky flavor. Great product MetRX

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Enhanced Recovery
      • Great Value