Home > Categories > Protein > Protein Blends > Max Muscle > MaxPro

Max Muscle MaxPro

MaxPro Max Muscle User Rating: (7 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 50% (Suspicious)
LOWEST Prices for MaxPro (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy MaxPro Thousands of Supplements! Buy MaxPro
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Max Muscle High 5 Reviews
High 5 (2 Reviews)
Gaspari Nutrition Myofusion Hydro Reviews
Myofusion Hydro (11 Reviews)
9.1
EAS 100% Whey Reviews
100% Whey (31 Reviews)
Max Muscle Max Gourmet Protein Reviews
Max Gourmet Protein (2 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

Optimum Pro Complex Reviews
Pro Complex (106 Reviews)
9.3
MuscleTech Nitro-Tech Hardcore Reviews
Nitro-Tech Hardcore (66 Reviews)
5.9
MuscleMeds Carnivor Reviews
Carnivor (55 Reviews)
Dymatize Elite Gourmet Protein Reviews
Elite Gourmet Protein (31 Reviews)

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

MaxPro Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    MaxPro Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Just Great Pure Protein (5)
    • Builds Muscle (5)
    • Not Expensive (1)
    • Taste Not So Good (1)
    February 15, 2013

pxpxp

Reviews: 20

Age: 29

February 15, 2013
     Am I a Max Muscle fan? Well kinda. I have to say that a lot of their products are way too expensive. Given that, you get what you pay for, right? I will go over the pros and cons of this protein:
    Pros –
    1. The protein taste amazing. I have only tried chocolate and the banana in this brand and it has a really enjoyable taste. If you add this protein into your oatmeal, it mixes well and gives it a sweeter taste.
    2. This protein mixes well, and does not clump. A few shakes in my shaker, and this stuff is ready to go.
    3. It does not give me a bloated feeling after drinking it. Furthermore, my gastro problems are not nearly as bad as when I take other proteins.
    4. It’s a concentrated protein and takes fewer scoops.
    5. It fills me up, but does not give me an uncomfortable feeling after I drink this protein.

Cons-
    1. I really only have one con, and that is the price. For a tub of protein, it runs about $ 70. It really takes a hit to the old pocketbook, but if you think about the fact this this protein is more concentrated and takes fewer scoops, you may be able to get past the large bill.
    Besides the price, this protein really is a good buy. I would be very interested in trying the other flavors sometime in the future. I advise you to at least stop by a store and try out the banana flavor.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Just Great Pure Protein
      May 22, 2012

Age: 25

May 22, 2012
       Basically I have taken many proteins but this is the far best protein I have ever used . 30 Gms of pure protein take it anytime of the day. And 2gms of Carbs and very less fat. What else one need.
      I recommend it to everyone. True value for money I say
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Not Expensive
      • Just Great Pure Protein
      • Taste Not So Good

Joined: 12/2011
      Reviews: 13
      Reputation: +184
      Really dude a 10 for value what do they sell those for now? $80 for 4lbs and $101 on the website.

Reply #2:

Joined: 5/2012
      Reputation: +16
      But in India . It's very cheap ...... Bro . Don't know about US

Reply #3:

Joined: 12/2011
      Reviews: 13
      Reputation: +184
      I don't know about prices in India so if it really is cheap there I apologize for my comment. Here in the USA it is crazy expensive.

November 5, 2011

jaguar08

Reviews: 15

Age: 41

November 5, 2011
       If you are looking for a great pure protein drink without the carbs and the fat then this is your protein shake. I found it best to mix it with 2% milk as far as flavor goes. It only contains 1G of fat and 4G of carbs. I take this along with a pre and post-workout drink and gained 12 LBS of muscle in one month along with a lot of hard work in the gym of course. I definately recommend this product.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Just Great Pure Protein
        July 9, 2011

bigJayABQ

Reviews: 6

Age: 30

July 9, 2011
         this protein is great the sales guys told me some info about this product and i had a hard time believing them so i had this product tested I tested the nitrogen balance because any protein can test good for a 100 whey and can put collegan protein. so i was questioning they facts and since i work at a lab we tested and it came out good the nitrogen balance was were it should have been. I test a few other proteins wont say there names but when i tested them they test good for 100 % protein but the nitrogen balance was bad and so that tells me they are putting cheap collegan protein in there protein thats why it was cheat 30 for 5lbs unlike max pro i got from the Max Muscle store it only cost me 45 for 52 servings
        April 27, 2010

checkcashed

Reviews: 11

Age: 31

April 27, 2010
         It's good tasting, but there are a fair amount of carbs in this protein, making it taste good! So, if you on't want the extra carbs, this isn't the product for you.
        sonnry01
        sonnry01

Joined: 7/2010
        Reviews: 4
        Reputation: +2
        A 35 gram serving has 30 grams of protein 4 grams of carbohydrate and 1 gram of fat

January 31, 2010

Rrobert2009

Reviews: 1

Age: 19

January 31, 2010
         This is the first protein I have ever taken(started at the first of 2009) Its an excellent product, no other product can compare with the taste or quality(30g of protein a scoop) I combine this with Glutamatrix, Kre-Aklyn, and Take FBE pre-workout. from this and a steady diet I have gone from 200 pounds to 225 of solid mass. I recommend this product to anyone looking to make solid gains. and I will definitelycontinue using this as a staple body building supplement.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Just Great Pure Protein
          May 12, 2009

wbask6842

Age: 34

May 12, 2009
           one of the best in its class!! just to expense. $55 for 3-4 lbs hits the pocket book to hard. I have used 2 other 3 other Max Muscle products High 5, xtr, and glutamatrix. all together for a month supply of each I had spent over $200 a month with Max Muscle. other more cost effective options out there. Unfortuneately, taste and quality arent as high as MM. however, then again, you get what you pay for. just too expense to pay full retail for this product. I am sorry that I cant afford it....$2400 a year!!!
          healingsun
          healingsun

Joined: 2/2011
          Reviews: 0
          Reputation: 0
          Check with your local MM store, they should have a savings card. You do pay for it but each purchase thereafter is a discount so it pays for itself in a few purchases. Good Luck.

Have you used MaxPro? Submit your own Review!

Tags: Max pro