Max Cleanse and Lean

By Max Muscle
Max Cleanse and Lean Max Muscle
7.8/10
(Weighted average based on 3 Reviews)

Ranks #3 of 10 (better than 78%)
in Health & Wellbeing > Digestive Health
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related

pxpxp's Max Cleanse and Lean Review

I have been on a high calorie diet for some time now and I have found the perfect supplement to help with all those bathroom needs. To start this review, I will warn you that this product is a cleanser / hardening agent; therefore, this review will be a little gross. Personally, I was contemplating on not doing this review, but changed my mind because the results I have witnessed.

Just a little history about my diet: About a year ago, I started a very clean diet, consisting of A LOT of protein. I was taking fiber supplements along with eating greens for every meal. This diet was awesome, and gave me the results that I was looking for. However, the bathroom issue was not going so well during this diet. As we all know, a lot of protein means a lot of pushing on the toilet. I was not regular and had craps with the consistency of a brick. I was constantly in discomfort, and continued to up my fiber content. This helped a little, but it did not get the job done. Furthermore, I sit in a car all day and the uneasy feeling of a brink in my gut did not help the day fly by. After reaching my goals, I took a break for a while. Recently, my wife was introduced to Max Muscle’s Cleanse and Lean. She promised me that it helps; therefore, I tried it and loved it.

Currently, I am back on to my clean bulk and have been taking this product everyday. I have become regular, and never have had that an uneasy feeling throughout the entire diet. However, this stuff does not make your craps regular, and they can creep up on you at any time. I am on the same diet as before, and feel so much better throughout the day. In addition, I will add that this product keeps your (stuff) together. No watery craps.

This product also removes excess water. While using this product, I have seen more vascularity in my arms, stomach and biceps, when I am staying on a clean diet. One of the best things about this supplement is that it lowers the size of your gut. As we all know, crap builds up in our intestines and can causes your stomach to have a bloated look. This product will help cleanse your intestines and relieve that bloated look from your gut. This product will help remove that unwanted crap and will help you feel better and have a lot more energy. This product is great for men and women who are on a diet and are having a difficult time in the bathroom, or if they just want to cut a little water weight.

Would I recommend this product? For sure! I will say this, if you are bulking or just eating a lot of proteins make sure to add this product to your everyday use. I will tell you that you will not regret it. I will continue to buy this product for every bulking or cutting diet that I will be on in the future.

This product is about $39 bucks and lasts for a while. You can take one to two pills a day (I take one and get great results).

Pros:
Cons:
  • Great Cleanse

Posted March 28, 2013
    Where do you find this? Amazon is the only place I've found and its very expensive.

Posted March 28, 2013
    where did you get this for $39? The cheapest I can find it for is $55.

Posted March 28, 2013
    It's at max muscle. I never shop there, but this bottle still has the price tag on it. I wouldtry a store near you.

Posted March 28, 2013
    Also every MM is privately owned, therefore may have different prices from other stores

lolmmmol's Max Cleanse and Lean Review

So basically what this does is promote regularity and cleans your bowels. It also slightly helps to remove excess water weight. While taking this, I lost that little part of my lower stomach that always sticks out. Most of you should know what I'm talking about. Even though I have a solid 4 pack (almost a 6 pack), my lower stomach would always be sticking out a little. This is because that is where your bowels are located. You're bowels are always filled with 4-6 lbs of excess waste. This pill helps remove that and therefore, sucks in your lower belly a bit.

I do not believe that this is necessary for long term use. As soon as you stop taking this, your lower belly will come back, because your bowels will fill back up. You will also regain the little bit of water weight that you may have lost. I do not believe that this pill makes you lose fat at all, but it DOES make you look a little leaner by sucking in your gut (if your relatively lean already) and removing a little water weight. Though the weight will just return after you stop taking it.

I believe this pill would be more useful for an occasional bowel cleanse. Cleaning out your intestines every once in a while is healthy, and this will certainly to that. If this is your preferred method of usage, make sure to take 2 pills twice a day for just one day. That will certainly be enough. It won't be the cleanest experience, but you will rid your bowels entirely of waste.

For me personally, this is a perfect pill to help me make weight. I am a competitive armwrestler, and compete in the 176 lb weight class. I normally walk around at about 180. Since I HATE cutting in the sauna, I just take 4 of these pills the day before competition and will easily be about 3 lbs lighter. It's just useless weight I'm losing, so it doesn't have any negative impact on my strength. Also, competition usually starts a couple hours after weigh in, so I can't really cut much in the sauna because I wouldn't have enough time to rehydrate.

All in all, this product can be extremely effective if you have a competition coming up, or have a photo shoot, and want to look lean and dry. Other than that, I believe its intended dosage can be useless in the long run.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Cleanse

sadyspring's Max Cleanse and Lean Review

This is one of my favorite supplements of all time. I only take one per evening and experience more energy and "normal" regularity than with any other cleanse I've tried. Of course, like with anything, if you overdo it, um.... It's going to get ugly! LOL

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Great Cleanse