Home > Categories > Health & Wellbeing > Digestive Health > Max Muscle > Max Cleanse and Lean

Max Cleanse and Lean

By Max Muscle
Max Cleanse and Lean Max Muscle
7.8/10
(Weighted average based on 3 Reviews)

Max Cleanse and Lean ranks #3 of 10 in (Health & Wellbeing > Digestive Health) and is rated better than 78% of all products in this category.

pxpxp

pxpxp's Max Cleanse and Lean Review

I have been on a high calorie diet for some time now and I have found the perfect supplement to help with all those bathroom needs. To start this review, I will warn you that this product is a cleanser / hardening agent; therefore, this review will be a little gross. Personally, I was contemplating...

lolmmmol's Max Cleanse and Lean Review

So basically what this does is promote regularity and cleans your bowels. It also slightly helps to remove excess water weight. While taking this, I lost that little part of my lower stomach that always sticks out. Most of you should know what I'm talking about. Even though I have a solid 4 pack (almost...

sadyspring's Max Cleanse and Lean Review

This is one of my favorite supplements of all time. I only take one per evening and experience more energy and "normal" regularity than with any other cleanse I've tried. Of course, like with anything, if you overdo it, um.... It's going to get ugly! LOL