2Tx

By: Max Muscle

2Tx is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Max Muscle. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

What should I take with 2Tx?
texasmade89
  December 11, 2010

When I walked into to Max Muscle, the guy working told me that 2TX was the most potent test booster currently available on the market. Of course I had used the P6 and thought it was taking most of there business, so I was skeptical of this claim. Other test boosters I have used include Animal Test, Halodrol Liquigels, and Cellucors P6.

I got two bottles for $110 on black Friday so I didn't think it was too bad of a deal. The recommended dose it 3 pills in the morning on an empty stomach then 3 at night after your last evening meal. There is 90 pills in the bottle so if you ran it 6 a day, the bottle would only last you 15 days.
The guys at Max Muscle recommended I only take 3 a day so it would last me a month, but I wanted the full experience as it was designed by the manufacturer to be.

At the end of week one, I began noticing a more positive mood, slightly increased aggression, slight strength gains in the gym and I got very nicely vascular. In week two my gains shot up, with my bench going up 10 pounds; more endurance/energy were also included. Recovery got Progressively quicker. It wasn't major but there was a enjoyable increase in libido. These side effects stayed for the rest of the cycle with my gains steadily increasing; all of my lifts went up at least 15 pounds. All of which have remained with me after the cycle. My muscles didn't look as hard or as vascular when I got off, but I without a doubt put on some size.

Some of the benefits simplified, as well as some ingredient blends broken down.

-Optimizes free(unbound/bio-available)/natural test production, while some products only aid in natural test production.

-To support Free Test, 2TX has the Test. Modulator complex. Containing Testafuranol, Testofen, and Maslinic acid; all derivatives of the Tribulus Atalus plant. These chemicals have been shown to stimulate LH (lutenizing hormone) production from the pituitary gland thereby increasing test.

-Testofen is a standardized fenugreek extract. It has been clinically proven to increase muscle mass, increase Free Test levels by up to 98%, increase libido, reduce abdominal fat and stimulate energy levels.

-Maslinic Acid is a growth potentiating compound. It's chemical structure is similar to steroid hormones and it's mechanism of action includes cell signaling similar to that of test. Animal studies showed this to be have a powerful anabolic effect, increasing whole body growth rate, increasing liver protein synthesis, and nitrogen retention.

-The Androgen Receptor Response Complex contains L-Carnitine, L-Tartrate (LCLT), and Alpha Lipoic Acid (antioxidant). These ingredients are designed to help to the skeletal muscle cells receive more test. LCLT has also been shown to increase recovery time

-SHBG and Anti-Aromatase Complex: Includes Chrysin, 3,4 Divanilytetrahydrofuran, White Mushrom (Agaricus Bisporus) and Green Tea (Camellia Sinesis), Leaf Extract (Contains 45% EGCG), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid). Obviously designed to decrease the converesion of test to estrogen or DHT. Chrysin: Boosts test but is different from DHEA, tribulus, as it also minimizes conversion to estrogen. Vitamin C: Prevents lipid peroxidation (oxidative degredation of lipids. 3,4 Divanilytetrahydrofuran:This is the most potenet natural test booster around in my opinion. It is extracted from Urtica Diodica also known as stinging nettle. It binds to SHBG rendering it inactive, and allowing test and estradiol (active metabolite of test) to rise; promoting muscle growth. The White Button Mushroom: Inhibits the activity of aromatase and the conversion of test into DHT. It has also been shown to reduce the chances of getting prostate cancer or cell proliferation occuring. Green Tea Leaf Extract: EGCG is a potent anioxidant, 200 more times powerful than Vitamin E. I was able to find information regarding this extract as a test booster, only info that ironically said it decreased test production.

All Star Health: Green Tea May Inhibit The Production Of Testosterone:

I would recommend this product, but I'm also interested in trying Jungle Warfare by ALRI before saying this is the most potent natural test booter on the market.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • More Aggression In Gym (positive)
  • Euphoric Mood
  • Enhanced Recovey
  • Good Vascularity
  • Slightly Increased Libido
  • Scientifically Proven Ingredients
Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.