2Tx

By: Max Muscle

2Tx is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Max Muscle. It helps optimize your natural testostorone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

What should I take with 2Tx?
Click to Expand

When I walked into to Max Muscle, the guy working told me that 2TX was the most potent test booster currently available on the market. Of course I had used the P6 and thought it was taking most of there business, so I was skeptical of this claim. Other test boosters I have used include Animal Test, Halodrol Liquigels, and Cellucors P6.

I got two bottles for $110 on black Friday so I didn't think it was too bad of a deal. The recommended dose it 3 pills in the morning on an empty stomach then 3 at night after your last evening meal. There is 90 pills in the bottle so if you ran it 6 a day, the bottle would only last you 15 days.
The guys at Max Muscle recommended I only take 3 a day so it would last me a month, but I wanted the full experience as it was designed by the manufacturer to be.

At the end of week one, I began noticing a more positive mood, slightly increased aggression, slight strength gains in the gym and I got very nicely vascular. In week two my gains shot up, with my bench going up 10 pounds; more endurance/energy were also included. Recovery got Progressively quicker. It wasn't major but there was a enjoyable increase in libido. These side effects stayed for the rest of the cycle with my gains steadily increasing; all of my lifts went up at least 15 pounds. All of which have remained with me after the cycle. My muscles didn't look as hard or as vascular when I got off, but I without a doubt put on some size.

Some of the benefits simplified, as well as some ingredient blends broken down.

-Optimizes free(unbound/bio-available)/natural test production, while some products only aid in natural test production.

-To support Free Test, 2TX has the Test. Modulator complex. Containing Testafuranol, Testofen, and Maslinic acid; all derivatives of the Tribulus Atalus plant. These chemicals have been shown to stimulate LH (lutenizing hormone) production from the pituitary gland thereby increasing test.

-Testofen is a standardized fenugreek extract. It has been clinically proven to increase muscle mass, increase Free Test levels by up to 98%, increase libido, reduce abdominal fat and stimulate energy levels.

-Maslinic Acid is a growth potentiating compound. It's chemical structure is similar to steroid hormones and it's mechanism of action includes cell signaling similar to that of test. Animal studies showed this to be have a powerful anabolic effect, increasing whole body growth rate, increasing liver protein synthesis, and nitrogen retention.

-The Androgen Receptor Response Complex contains L-Carnitine, L-Tartrate (LCLT), and Alpha Lipoic Acid (antioxidant). These ingredients are designed to help to the skeletal muscle cells receive more test. LCLT has also been shown to increase recovery time

-SHBG and Anti-Aromatase Complex: Includes Chrysin, 3,4 Divanilytetrahydrofuran, White Mushrom (Agaricus Bisporus) and Green Tea (Camellia Sinesis), Leaf Extract (Contains 45% EGCG), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid). Obviously designed to decrease the converesion of test to estrogen or DHT. Chrysin: Boosts test but is different from DHEA, tribulus, as it also minimizes conversion to estrogen. Vitamin C: Prevents lipid peroxidation (oxidative degredation of lipids. 3,4 Divanilytetrahydrofuran:This is the most potenet natural test booster around in my opinion. It is extracted from Urtica Diodica also known as stinging nettle. It binds to SHBG rendering it inactive, and allowing test and estradiol (active metabolite of test) to rise; promoting muscle growth. The White Button Mushroom: Inhibits the activity of aromatase and the conversion of test into DHT. It has also been shown to reduce the chances of getting prostate cancer or cell proliferation occuring. Green Tea Leaf Extract: EGCG is a potent anioxidant, 200 more times powerful than Vitamin E. I was able to find information regarding this extract as a test booster, only info that ironically said it decreased test production.

All Star Health: Green Tea May Inhibit The Production Of Testosterone:

I would recommend this product, but I'm also interested in trying Jungle Warfare by ALRI before saying this is the most potent natural test booter on the market.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • More Aggression In Gym (positive)
  • Enhanced Recovey
  • Scientifically Proven Ingredients
brazen24
Rep: 0
  June 15, 2012

I had heard about this product for awhile on the radio. As someone who had lost some of my desire for strength, virility and passion, I wanted to see if a pill would work. This stuff really works! My desire and stamina in the bedroom has increased to the levels I had 20 years ago. It has given me more energy for everyday life as well. if you are looking to increase or regain the lost libido, I highly recommend this product. I only use the 3 pills in the am on an empty stomach. Usually then eat something 30-60 minutes later. They dont taste very good, but they really do work.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • More Aggression In Gym (positive)
  • Slightly Increased Libido

Good testo booster that gives you fuller muscles, more aggression in gym and greater strength gains. Best effects are when taken on an empty stomach combined with a pre-workout supplement. Also combined with Max-Anabol makes the gains even better!

No side effects.

Only bad thing is that it is expensive.

Other than that, a great product!

No side effects.

Only bad thing is that it is expensive.

Other than that, a great product!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • More Aggression In Gym (positive)

I'm a 56 year old healthy male, decided to try this product to see if I could get a little Boost in several areas. Bought 1 bottle for $74.99, used for 2 weeks until I ran out (6 capsules per day). Saw no appreciable effects in any areas. I do remember the taste of the capsules, like cinnamon rolls or carrot cake, but otherwise nothing about this product to recommend or want me to buy any more of it.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Effects Noticed From Taking This Product.

This is the best product I have ever taken. I purchased this product looking to put on about 10 pounds of muscle over a three bottle period. If you take six of these a day like the bottle says prepare to get strong quick. If you are a tough, consistent lifter and challenge yourself, this product can help you get rock hard lean muscle. I was 26 when I took this product. I was working out every day and taking. Per-workout. And plenty of protein and BCAAs. My preworkout was NO Fury from Walmat. And it worked great for how inexpensive it was. I would recommend this product to athletes, or fighters. I started off with six a day. 3, 2x a day. After your first bottle lower your dosage. To four. 2, 2x a day. That is your second bottle. On your third bottle you can either stay 4 a day, or bring it down to three per day. When I started taking three per day to save money. I took them on an empty stomach and then 45 min later took my preworkout and went to the gym. My gains were great and the strength was phenomenal. If I took this when I wrestled my opponent would be manhandled.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Rock Hard Muscle
  • Scientifically Proven Ingredients
  • Slightly Increased Libido
  • Good Vascularity
  • Enhanced Recovey
  • Euphoric Mood
  • Positive Energy
  • Gains On All Lifts
Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.