Nolvadren XT

By MAN
Nolvadren XT MAN
7.9/10
(Weighted average based on 5 Reviews)

Ranks #18 of 115 (better than 85%)
in Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

7-Hydroxy-17B-Dihydro-Dehydroepiandrosterone 25 mg **
7-Hydroxy-Dehydroepiandrosterone 25 mg **
_____________________________________________

In Short//___________________________________

I positively loved this product and found it to be very effective. The combination test/estro/cort blend provided exactly what I wanted in terms of leaning and hardening.In addition I made massive strength gains though DAA definitely had a role in that as well. I liked this product and experienced no issue dosing it.

Background//_________________________________

I used this product in the final 4 weeks of an 8 week cycle with DPOL and Endosurge. Beyond these products my stack consisted of ON Creapure, Performaxx Multi-V, and 100% Whey and SuperCissus by USP.

Effects//____________________________________

Nolvadren XT was a product I took a chance on the moment I saw it on sale because the initial prices I saw for this were very high. I was pleasantly surprised. My intention had been to stack Activate Extreme, Triazole, and DPol for 8 weeks but I ended up subbing in the Endosurge and adding the Nolvadren. I have used stacks like this a few good times now and I feel I understand how DAA interacts with products like Erase and Lean Extreme.

I felt this supplement within days of dosing it. My joints had not been affecting my training at all up until that point but within 3 or 4 days my joints got very dried out. Erase has done this to me in the past to varying degrees. I upped my fish oil and continued my maintenance Cissus.

Fortunately my joint problems only bothered be during the first 10 days or so and in the second week I not only looked much, much leaner (during a Bulk) but I also experienced massive strength gains. The shoulder which had been stalling my Bench suddenly felt incredible. I went from 265 x 1 on Bench at the start of the 5th week of this stack (first of Nolvadren XT) to 275 x 4 and 295 x 1.

I do not know if this was some synergy between the 3 products in Nolvadren or just everything else in this stack but my gains were tremendous. My left shoulder had been a sticking point no doubt stalling my training of chest. I was elated and overjoyed when my Overhead Pressing and Benching felt vastly stronger then they had been when I began this product. I saw gains elsewhere in size and strength as well.

I definitely experienced a very positive training boost and discernible physical change which I can attribute directly to this product because my Dirty holiday bulking remained on full blast during this cycle. I trained Upper/Lower 4-5 Days a week and gained some great size. I have only been able to go heavier on Legs in the last few months following a lengthy injury cycle with my foot and I was thrilled to see my teardrop emerging again and weights feeling lighter azz to grass.

Despite getting to a personal best 265 on the scale most of my friends and girlfriend constantly told me I looked leaner then they had seen me since summer. This was exactly what I was looking for because I had, had an important Black Tie Event in December and wanted to look leaner despite maximizing the bulkage.

The combination of how this product aided my training in addition to it's obvious effect on my physique allow me to very easily rate this product's effects a very solid 9. Proven dosages of quality ingredients get me every time!

Ease//_______________________________________

I loved that the dosing instructions entailed simply taking 2 pills with the first meal. Couldn't have been easier. The pills had no taste and they never turned my stomach or created any negative feeling.

Sides//______________________________________

The only Side-Effect I noticed from this product was the drying of the joints from my good friend Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione. I am used to that but I was honestly thrilled to see the way this worked itself in my training during a time when I was working maximally. Slight drying and tension in my sorer areas gave way to incredible strength gains. Those prone to joint issues should be sure to stack a joint support supplement with this product.

Value//______________________________________

When this product dropped it was priced at $99. The price has fallen to around $30 dollars or so. This is a great 8 range value. The ingredients are proven and dosed effectively. I have recommended this to numerous people and will continue to do so because I believe it is a tremendous value for it's current price.

In Closing//_________________________________

This product worked to support my goals. I will use it in the future and I look forward to doing so. I think this makes a great addition to a Natural Test Stack as I used it but would probably pack a wallop if dosed on its own.

I began cutting in the 2 weeks since I finished this product and I have been pleased with how quickly I have began to lean further and drop weight. I love how Nolvadren XT pushed my training further and set me up for great success with this cut.

This product works and I'd recommend it to anyone!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Great Value (now)
  • Proven Ingredients
  • Easy Dosing
  • Strength Gains
  • Leaning
  • Drying
  • Training Boost

Mooselini

Posted January 14, 2013
good review man, have you seen their new pw

Posted January 14, 2013
I have not this was my first time ever using MAN but I'm definitely curious about them now!

Jpotter21

Posted January 14, 2013
Awesome review man. Never even heard of this. Looks really solid though.

Frankiemusc

Posted January 14, 2013
Great review, Nutraplanet has this, game day and creatine for $35 ....just for an email, that is awesome for 3 !!!

Frankiemusc

Posted January 14, 2013
Great review, Nutraplanet has this, game day and creatine for $35 ....just got an email, that is awesome for 3 !!!

ZANARK

Posted January 15, 2013
I'm very curious about this and PR-XT, but the only time I ordered from Nutra Planet, the people from Fed-Ex bounced back my order T_T

ZANARK

Posted January 15, 2013
I've already ordered mine alongside PR-TX, I'm so excited to try them out!! though it will take almost a month for me to receive it if everything goes fine T_T

Posted January 15, 2013
Just picked up a bottle of Nolvadren xt today. I was stacking anabeta with erase and enhanced and I was seeing strong gains. Should I discontinue the erase since the Nolvadren already modulates estrogen levels? And would you suggest taking a dose of Nolvadren before a lift as well as the morning dose ?

Solid drying out, strength increase and estrogen control!

Hey guys so this is my first official review on the website so don't be to harsh on me. I also don't plan on being that guy that post 1 review and then leaves the site forever and I have more reviews coming. With that being said let us get on to the review of Nolvadren-XT.

Nolvadren-XT is...

Nolvadren-XT is marketed by MAN Sports as being a "3 in 1 Hormone Modulating product" meaning that MAN sports is marketing their product as decreasing estrogen, increasing test, and decreasing cortisol. Those are things that people who work out would want to keep in check and I feel like MAN sports hit the nail on the head as far as this supplement goes.

Ingredients (I wont go into much detail as others who have posted reviews here already have)

Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione- The first ingredient and probably the most common in AI's. It has shown to be a suicide inhibitor and help lower estrogen levels, cortisol levels, and increase test. It is otherwise known as Arimistane dosed at 75mg.

Diindolylmethane (DIM)- This ingredient is said to promote anti-cancer and block estrogen. Dosed at 200mg.

7-Hydroxy-17B-Dihydro-Dehydroepiandrosterone & 7-Hydroxy-Dehydroepiandrosterone- Marketed as cortisol control. Dosed at 25mg each.

Also, points to MAN for not having any prop blends. Each one of their ingredients is given a specific dose which is always a positive thing that doesn't leave you guessing
Grading:

Profile: 9

I like the profile and felt that it was simple yet effective with no complex/unknown ingredients, exotic ingredients, or prop blends.

Dosing: 10

Super simple, 2 pills in the morning upon waking. Can't get any easier than that.

(Physical) So I got multiple results off of this supplement, all of which were good. First thing that I noticed was the leaning out effect. I found that with an effective diet I started leaning out around my midsection. I noticed that I had veins popping out on my lower abs. Next I noticed I had increased veins on my shoulders that really started popping out. Another effect that I got was an increase in mood, not truly noticeable but I started having a better time at work and felt better overall. I also had a noticeable decrease in my adolescent gyno.

(Gym) I don't do max lifts that often as most of my training is HIIT and endurance based but I did notice that it was easier to complete my workouts and my endurance was raised slightly.

Sides: 9/10 (higher the better) I didn't experience the dry joints that I had heard mention of but I attribute this to my daily intake of fish oil. I did, however, get some oily skin although it wasn't anything that some clearasil couldn't handle.

I bought this off of nutraplanet when they were running a sale for about 32 bucks. Full price is about 39.99 which is a little steep but I'm sure that you could find this elsewhere for slightly cheaper or just watch for sales.

I feel that this is a good, simple AI that many people will benefit from. I doubt that I will use it again, unless there is a good deal for it or it gets used in a PCT stack down the road. But I did enjoy my time on it and would highly recommend it.

And that is my review. Any comments that can aid in my reviewing skills would be greatly appreciated :)

Pros:
Cons:
  • Easy Dosing
  • Proven Ingredients
  • Leaning
  • Drying
  • Vascularity
  • Slightly Expensive

Posted May 30, 2014
Very solid first review! Thanks for sharing.

CamSTL

Posted June 2, 2014
Good review Brotha

Posted June 3, 2014
Thanks guys. Just doing my best to contribute to the site!

Solid strength gains & fat loss!

Out of curiosity I have recently decided to take a dive into the estrogen blocker aspect of the supplement industry. Seeing that I am only 20 years old, testosterone boosting is not a big priority in my training right now but I couldn't resist playing with my estrogen levels and I have the extra cash to do so now.

Nolvadren XT has very little reviews on this site and I could not help but wonder why, after all, the main compound in this estrogen blocker is (Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione)(75mg) as most of us know here that is the same compound found in the extremely popular product Erase and Erase Pro.

However, that is not the only ingredient in this product.. Metabolic Augmenting Nutrition (MAN) also tossed in..

Diindolymethane (DIM) 200mg
7-Hydroxy 17B-Dihydro Dehydroepiandrosterone 25mg
7-Hydroxy Dehydroepiandrosterone 25mg

I'm just like anyone else, looking at these ingredients I thought to myself, WTF is this stuff? After a little research before hand I found out..

Diindolymethane promotes natural testosterone levels and decreases quote on quote "bad estrogen." Even some studies have shown that is also prevents different types of cancer and increases immune system.

7-Hydroxy 17B-Dihydro Dehydroepiandrosterone is added in to help regulate cortisol levels, as most bodybuilders know.. Cortisol is the stress hormone that instructs the body to breakdown muscle tissue and increase visceral adipose tissue (belly fat).
All in all, high cortisol levels = NO GAINZZZ!!

Now lets dive into this 4 week experience I had.

Dosing- 10/10
Two capsules first thing upon waking.

That's as simple as it gets here, set it on my dresser and popped two first thing in the morning. Very small pills and no taste nor any after burps going down.

Effectiveness- 8/10
I went into this 4 week cycle open minded, I tossed out the famous "placebo effect" and just acted like it was just another multi vitamin I was taking. After that, Nolvadren XT took one week to kick in for me.

Week 1: Nothing out of the ordinary, typical motivation levels in the gym, no strength increases or any physical appearance changes.

Week 2: I am already veryy vascular as it is, runs on my mothers side of the family. I thank god every day for those genetics lol however, I had veins start to pop out of my upper chest and front delt region that usually does not happen. Also I would like to add that my pump on any given split day was greatly increased, I have never seen my arms look so full. It was as if I ate 300 grams of carbs pre workout.

Week 3: Ahhh.. week 3 really turned up a notch, strength gains started coming along and I felt so good in the gym. My flat DB press went from 95lbs per arm for 6 reps the 2nd week to 105lbs per arm for 5 reps this week. I have not been able to put up 105 pound dumbells since my inguinal hernia injury this past February. Needless to say I was stoked about this particular lift. Endurance also increased a bit, by the end of my workouts I found myself adding in another exercise or a few more sets.

Week 4: Strength gains continued to come along, adding 5-10 pounds and 2-3 more reps on each lift was nothing unordinary. I did not mention this before but I will now, I did not diet AT ALL during this cycle, having decided to take the year off from competing I have been enjoying myself and eating whatever the hell I feel like for once. Now, I noticed on a daily basis that my jeans felt much looser around my hips, despite keeping my belt on the same notch as always I found myself wanting to tighten it up another notch. I also noticed all kinds of striations in my shoulders and chest that I never get unless I'm in pre contest prep dieting. Every single muscle began to look much more fuller but leaner at the same time. Weeks 3 and 4 I felt like and looked like I had a dry pump allll dayyy long which was very welcomed!

At the start of this cycle I weighed in at 157 pounds, 4 weeks later and not a single change in my diet I am sitting at 148 pounds for the third day in a row... NO cardio was done in the past 4 weeks and I didn't even drop down to that weight in my recent competitions! To see strength increases but drop my weight down into the 140s is insane. I made ALL KINDZ OF GAINSS to say the least.

I never noticed any increase in acne during this time or any increase in my already usually high libido levels, sex drive literally stayed the same this entire run. I've came to conclusion that I cant really raise that right now since its already sky high and I am, like most guys my age, in my prime as I am about to turn 21. I also did not notice any issues with joint discomfort and dryness like many people have with taking Erase or Erase Pro.

Value 8/10
I picked Nolvadren XT up at my local Vitamin Shoppe for $39.99. I give this a solid 7 because I don't mind dropping the extra cash for a 4 week cycle and some solid gains. At the same time though it is at least ten dollars cheaper online, figure in shipping + handling and your looking at a five dollar difference. Not a big deal.

I was very impressed with Nolvadren XT and I am happy to say that my body responds very well to
Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione. I can honestly say that I would not of had to think twice about stepping onstage at the end of this cycle even though I did not prep for it. For that I give this product two thumbs up if you want to lean out and get shredded while making solid strength gains.

On my way now to pick up another bottle and make this an 8 week cycle!

Pros:
Cons:
  • Vascularity
  • Great Value (now)
  • Proven Ingredients
  • Easy Dosing
  • Strength Gains
  • Leaning

Twill's Nolvadren XT Review

Ok so here we go with my second review on a product from Man Sports called Nolvadren xt.

Nolvadren xt by Man Sports is a advanced hormone modulator, test-estro-cort-formula which of course we all know is good.

There are also other similar products out like this one like...

There are also other similar products out like this one like Erase, which I hear is good but I haven't tried as of yet.

There are also tons of other test booster on tha market as well which some work, like D-Pol of course being tha best in my opionion, T bomb 2; which is alright, Pink Magic, Free test and tha list goes on.

So what made me try this product and why should you try it out of all tha other test bosters out there?

Well let's see, to be honest tha real reason I picked it up was because D-pol was out of stock and had been out of stock for about a week.

So I said let me go ahead n give this a try, plus it was only $25.00.

Effectiveness-

Before I begin taking man sports nolvadren xt, I had been trying to lose fat and build muscle at tha same time which we know is VERY hard, or at least just maintain tha muscle I had without losing any strenth.

So after I got it, tha next day i started taking 2 pills first thing in tha morning like they say.

About 10 days in I finally started to feel stronger and my endurance to go longer in tha gym had increased.

I didn't check my body fat % before I started which I regret so I can't tell u exactly how r if I truly lost any body fat.

All I can say is that my waist looked smaller, and I did have to use a belt to hold up my pants that I were on Sundays to church which I usually don't bc my belly keeps them up.

So as far as body fat I do trully believe that my body fat % went down.

As far as strenth and endurance, each time I worked out after that 10 days. My strenth went up with each lift.

Nothing out of this world but noticeable.

Dosing-

As stated eariler, all u have to do is just take 2 pills n tha morning with ur first meal.

Don't know if u take it without anything if it will make u sick r not bc I always took it with food r rather my Up Your Mass shake.

Overall-

Well can't say anything bad about it, it increased my strength, gave me more endurance, and help me lose some body fat, plus tha price is real nice.

Will for sure try it again but next time I will measure my body fat % so I will know how much exactly I lost.

Should u give this a try, I would because its cheap and it works.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Great Value (now)
    • Proven Ingredients
    • Easy Dosing
    • Strength Gains
    • Leaning
    • Training Boost
    • Reduced Estrogen

CamSTL

Posted February 9, 2013
    Nice review. I thought about picking this up but decided against it since I didn't really respond to Erase or A3D-PCT

Posted February 9, 2013
    Thanks Cam, its a pretty good product.

But I guess I say that bc I wasn't really expecting anything from it bc it was only $25.00 and bc it wasn't D-Pol which is a very good T-Booster.

But on tha real, Man Sports did a good job with this.

Posted February 9, 2013
    Thanks Cam, its a pretty good product.

But on tha real, Man Sports did a good job with this.

Had sum good results, n I'm gonna try it again and I'm gonna stack it with D-Pol to see if I can make one or tha other or both together more potent!

We will see, but all in all good product and good company.

Bear
    (0)

Posted February 9, 2013
    Used Nolvadren late last 2012 and it worked wonders. I was skeptical as I had tried Erase twice with little to no success with it.

Bear
    (0)

Posted February 9, 2013
    Also will be using Nolvadren again starting later this week as part of my PCT.

Shot2Hell2x's Nolvadren XT Review

Pretty solid product used for estrogen control. I stacked this with USP Labs Test Powder and Animal Test. I mainly got this because it had Erase in it which I saw many good reviews about. It certainly helped to lower the estrogen. I sometimes get mild gyno symptoms from test boosters/DAA and this prevented them. The first week I noticed a little joint pain but after that it went away. I even ordered some joint support to prepare for this cycle which I ended up not needing lol. I pop 2 of these caps after breakfast along with the Test Powder.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Reduced Estrogen
    • Great Value (now)
    • Easy Dosing
    • Possible Joint Issues