Home > Categories > Bodybuilding > Pre-Workout > MAN > Body Octane Game Day

MAN Body Octane Game Day

Body Octane Game Day MAN User Rating: (5 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 67% (Ambiguous)
LOWEST Prices for Body Octane Game Day (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
40.99 Buy Body Octane Game Day Thousands of Supplements! Buy Body Octane Game Day
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

USP Labs Anabolic Pump Reviews
Anabolic Pump (64 Reviews)
VPX NO-SyntheSize Reviews
NO-SyntheSize (22 Reviews)
MHP Dark Matter Reviews
Dark Matter (109 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

USP Labs Jack3d Reviews
C4 Extreme (247 Reviews)
Muscle Pharm Assault Reviews
Assault (237 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

New Supplement "Body Octane Game Day" Looks decent.
UNSTOPPABLE MUSCLE POWER UNYIELDING STRENGTH RELENTLESS STAMINA UNBRE...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Body Octane Game Day Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Body Octane Game Day Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Energy (4)
    • Builds Muscle (3)
    • Good Value (3)
    • Excellent Taste (3)
    • If This Stuff Was A Penny It Would Be Too Expensive (2)
    • Not Effective (1)
    • Bad Taste (1)
    March 19, 2013

2ndarmored

Reviews: 1

Age: 31

March 19, 2013
     I decided to try a different pre workout so I got this game day product. It taste terrible so bad that was enough for me not to recommend it. I started taking 1 serving 30 min prior to my workout as far as how effective it was I felt nothing the pre workout I took before work good I can feel it working with game day I felt nothing. So I went up to 2 servings and that did not help. I kept using 2 servings which means I only got a little over 30 servings when it is suppose to be 60 and all I can say is I will never buy this again. I also take a test booster and BCAA when I was taking my old pre workout my workouts were more intense and I was less sore afterwards. Bottom line do not waste your money on this game day garbage. It must be low does actives and fillers that's probably why they sell 60 servings for what most 30 serving pre workouts cost.
    Pros:
    Cons:
      • If This Stuff Was A Penny It Would Be Too Expensive
      July 12, 2012

JEdwards

Reviews: 6

Age: 22

July 12, 2012
       Love this product more then Jack3D, which for the longest time i couldn't find anything to compare it to. The taste is ok. the energy is crazy but i would only do one scoop at 1st. (like it says on the jar) I love the pump and on days i don't wantta go to the gym, i take one scoop and i am there for hours trying to find more to do.
        May 29, 2011

JMetal12

Reviews: 18

Age: 27

May 29, 2011
         This is a great pre-workout supplement. Was very please with the results as well as the taste. Tried this based on a solid profile. Contains 1.5g citruline malate, 1g Beta Alanine, 2g yohimbe, 20mg 1,3 dimeth, 150mg caffeine and a few other ingredients. Scoops are extremely small and the lemon lime chiller tastes like strait minute maid lemonaid. Great pre workout for someone cycling off creatine. The only downfall is that there are only 30 servings and most of us use at least 2 scoops. Still worth it to me though. Found it online for about $23. Keep in mind that it does contain 1,3 dimeth, so those looking to compete be careful. This product was lacking a bit in the pump department, but provided great clean energy and good workout stamina. I also didn't experience a crash after my workout. The reason I gave it an 8 across the board was because of the servings per container and the lack of pump. Still a solid product though. For those of you who like NO3 or Yok3d, this would be a nice addition.
          Reply #1:
          Mooselini
          Mooselini

Joined: 10/2010
          Reviews: 28
          Reputation: +2203
          my bad @ jmetal on my iphone meant to hit yes looks like a solid product

+rep to even it out

Reply #2:
          bignastyrico
          bignastyrico

Joined: 6/2010
          Reviews: 151
          Reputation: +694
          nice review, something different.

Reply #3:
          TMaldonado
          TMaldonado

Joined: 2/2012
          Reviews: 0
          Reputation: 0
          If you feel like your missing the extra pump a good stack to help with that is IForce Nutritions Hemavol

February 8, 2011

Colt4592

Reviews: 2

Age: 19

February 8, 2011
           To start this off I can honestly say that this was the best supplement I've ever tasted. Besides that it was a pretty awesome pre-workout. I never really felt the crash I got from other pre-work outs, and I felt like I had great pumps. Never felt any bloating or anything like that and the smaller scoop is less of a hassle than the larger ones of NOxplode and the like. The only possible downside is that you don't get a crazy energy buzz like you do with caffeine riddled supps.
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Excellent Taste
            December 18, 2010

Wildninjamonk

Reviews: 4

Age: 22

December 18, 2010
             Excellent Excellent product!!! Gives all of the ingredients listed, no "proprietary blend". Contains Picamilon, the ingredient in the old Labrada Supercharge NO Extreme that made the pumps so intense. Also contains, 1,3 Dimethylamylamine, the ingredient in Jack3d that helps "stimulate" you to hit the gym. Good doses of beta-alanine and Citrulline Malate to help with DOMS and keep your muscles from burning during your workout. A couple other stims thrown in there for good measure. Tastes similar to Jack3d (uses lemon lime flavor). Get it for $26.99 on Netrition.com. I highly recommend this product.
            Cons:

Have you used Body Octane Game Day? Submit your own Review!