Opus

By: Magnum

Cainimus

Opus. The Magnum product we've all heard of. The product Magnum pushes like no other, and they always made it seem too good to be true. I mean, Come on, an effective Stimulant-free Pre-Workout? Yeah right. Boy, did this stuff set me straight. I've gotten better workouts with this than any other pre-workout. I know I've done reviews on Serum, and Complx5, but this stuff is untouchable. I'm seriously amazed. The only thing this product lacks is Creatine. I really could not believe the effectiveness of this product. And the SPEED! By the time you finish your serving, the energy hits you. It gets you right pumped! I combined this with Mutant Pump a couple times, and it complimented it great, Mind you, I had to take the Pump about 25 minutes before the Opus. So for Effect, A solid 10. This is hands down, THE best Stimulant free pre-workout, actually, The best Pre-Workout, I have ever tried. The ingredients are safe, and Effective, with no wierd crap like 1,3 DMAA, or Geranium. Taste is a different story. The taste is like nothing I have ever had before. VERY unique. At first I wasn't a huge fan, but I had mixed it with warm water. With Cold water and a few ice cubes, its quite good, But still, very unique taste. Some of my friends Didn't like it, but most of them did. I would say 80%. I've turned quite a few of my friends to this product. I would recommend this to anyone. This is another of a rare breed of products that actually lives up to its Hype and Advertising claims. I love this product, and I urge anyone who is looking for a new Pre-Workout To try this. Magnum has yet to disappoint me. I am very impressed. This product will forever hold a spot in my supplement stack.
 Pros:
 Cons:

• mulletboy
      September 11, 2012

Right..... Anyways I would not expect anything major out of this placebo. You will find better results with a few yams before you workout.
    • Workout69
      September 11, 2012

I agree completely with your review. This stuff really impressed me, even with a sample pack. I ordered 2 48 servings and will be starting them today. I would not have believed this if I did not try it myself first. Good Review. I'll be posting my own review in a month or when I finish my first supply.

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.