Magnum Opus

Opus Magnum User Rating: (1 Review)

Review Authenticity: 22% (Mistrusted)
LOWEST Prices for Opus (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
11.48 Buy Opus Thousands of Supplements! Buy Opus
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Products in the same category:

Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion Reviews
MyoFusion (178 Reviews)
8.9
Cytosport Muscle Milk Reviews
Muscle Milk (113 Reviews)
BSN CellMass Reviews
CellMass (104 Reviews)
ProMera Health Con-Cret Reviews
Con-Cret (64 Reviews)

Related Forum Topics

A New Pre-Workout By Magnum Nutraceuticals Called: Opus.
A new pre-workout by Magnum Nutraceuticals called Opus. This look very good to m...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Opus Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Opus Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Energy (1)
    • Good Value (1)
    • Unique Taste. Not For Everyone. (1)
    Have you used Opus? Submit your own Review!
    September 11, 2012

Cainimus

Reviews: 3

Age: 18

September 11, 2012
     Opus. The Magnum product we've all heard of. The product Magnum pushes like no other, and they always made it seem too good to be true. I mean, Come on, an effective Stimulant-free Pre-Workout? Yeah right. Boy, did this stuff set me straight. I've gotten better workouts with this than any other pre-workout. I know I've done reviews on Serum, and Complx5, but this stuff is untouchable. I'm seriously amazed. The only thing this product lacks is Creatine. I really could not believe the effectiveness of this product. And the SPEED! By the time you finish your serving, the energy hits you. It gets you right pumped! I combined this with Mutant Pump a couple times, and it complimented it great, Mind you, I had to take the Pump about 25 minutes before the Opus. So for Effect, A solid 10. This is hands down, THE best Stimulant free pre-workout, actually, The best Pre-Workout, I have ever tried. The ingredients are safe, and Effective, with no wierd crap like 1,3 DMAA, or Geranium. Taste is a different story. The taste is like nothing I have ever had before. VERY unique. At first I wasn't a huge fan, but I had mixed it with warm water. With Cold water and a few ice cubes, its quite good, But still, very unique taste. Some of my friends Didn't like it, but most of them did. I would say 80%. I've turned quite a few of my friends to this product. I would recommend this to anyone. This is another of a rare breed of products that actually lives up to its Hype and Advertising claims. I love this product, and I urge anyone who is looking for a new Pre-Workout To try this. Magnum has yet to disappoint me. I am very impressed. This product will forever hold a spot in my supplement stack.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Unique Taste. Not For Everyone.
    Reply #1:
    mulletboy
    mulletboy

Joined: 4/2012
    Reviews: 1
    Reputation: +2
    Right..... Anyways I would not expect anything major out of this placebo. You will find better results with a few yams before you workout.

Reply #2:
    Workout69
    Workout69

Joined: 10/2012
    Reviews: 1
    Reputation: 0
    I agree completely with your review. This stuff really impressed me, even with a sample pack. I ordered 2 48 servings and will be starting them today. I would not have believed this if I did not try it myself first. Good Review. I'll be posting my own review in a month or when I finish my first supply.

Have you used Opus? Submit your own Review!