Heat

By: Magnum

March 26, 2013

I gave this one all 7`s because its pretty good stuff, nothing too special. I purchased it when all the hype was going around about Raspberry Keytones, and I had been looking for a supplement that would not make me as anxious because i the ones i had previously tried were making me too agitated. I went to my local GNC and talked to the salesman who turned me to this stuff, which is caffeine free. I first tried it about half hour before my workout and I could feel the thermogenics in it, but i didn`t seem to get the tunnel vision or focus Jack3d gave me to really work my best.
This...
This stuff i got quite expensive around $40, so i would definitely not re purchase!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Didn`t Make Me Agitated
  • No Comedown
  • Clean Energy
      April 26, 2010

Ive had experienced great results with some of Magnums products so i decided to give heat a try. i was disappointed. there was very little energy increase and almost no appetite suppression. i did not experience the "heat" thermo feeling either. i would suggest to spend your money elsewhere. it also has a horrible taste and smells like peppers.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.