Home > Categories > Growth Enhancers > Prohormones > LGI > T-Var 15

LGI T-Var 15

T-Var 15 LGI User Rating: (1 Review)

Review Authenticity: 0% (Mistrusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Products in the same category:

American Cellular TREN Xtreme Reviews
Methyl 1-D (23 Reviews)
6.4

Related Forum Topics

T-Var 15/120mg+Stano-200/600 mg and Clen/40mcg - Eating Clen, Trenning Hard
So yeah, my dumbass is running an extreme cycle of trenbolone pro-homone, T-Var ...

Epistane/T-Var 15 plateau after 3 weeks
I'm starting my 5th week on an epi/tvar cycle and I have hit a wall and loo...

New T-Var 15 cycle review/preview
I'm going to be starting a new cycle in a couple of weeks and I want to mak...

Glycobol added to a epi/T-Var 15 cycle
I'm going to be starting a epi tvar cycle and I was thinking of adding glyc...

Anyone tried the T-Var 15 from LGI?
Looks like this stuff converts to Trenbolone, and that's some powerful stuf...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

T-Var 15 Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
T-Var 15 Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Builds Muscle (1)
  • Good Value (1)
Have you used T-Var 15? Submit your own Review!
March 13, 2014

Age: 25

March 13, 2014
T-Var 15 review

My buddy showed me this website and it has great advise and reviews of different products. Recently I tried T-Var15 by LGI and I was extremely impressed by it!

I have tried X-Trenavar by Shredded Labs, it was ok but LGI is a lot better. I used T-Var for 45 days (2 pills a day, 30mg a day) and then used their post cycle Rehab for 30 days.

While on T-Var I was training 7 days a week, a different body part each day days would repeat every 4 days so some weeks I trained a body part twice. My diet was more of a carb cycling if it fit your macros diet. I was eating 300g of protein, 50g of fat, carbs varied legs/back 300g, arms 175g, shoulders/chest 250g.

I'm 6'2" and I was at 240 pounds now I'm 249! I wanted to use T-Var15 to lose a little body fat but maintain weight, my weight didn't really matter to me as long as I got leaner. About 2.5 weeks into the cycle I really started to feel it! my strength started to increase, vascularity was more prominent and I could tell I was getting leaner. After finishing the bottle I gained a total of 9 lean pounds and lost 3.5% body fat. The only side effect I got was breaking out. I would definitely use this product again! I was highly impressed by it and would recommend it! I gained lean mass even though I was trying to lean out and I even gained strength!
Pros:
Cons:
    Reply #1:
    pxpxp
    pxpxp

Joined: 6/2011
    Reviews: 20
    Reputation: +184
    No serm. Your crazy if you didn't use a serm. T var is harsh bro

Reply #2:
    Momo1
    Momo1

Joined: 5/2011
    Reviews: 18
    Reputation: +496
    Not only did he not use a SERM, but no Cycle Support before and during his run. I hope that you still have a liver, your cholesterol levels did not crash, and if you will be able to get your pecker to function correctly, Good Luck.

Reply #3:

Reputation: -5
    Pecker and liver are fine. Like I said in the post the only negative side effect was the acne

Reply #4:

Reputation: +96
    They may be fine now, but i doubt your gonna notice any damage to your liver for a few years. T-Var with no support or SERM....wow...thats all i got

Reply #5:

Reputation: -5
    No I just used TVar/Rehab. My liver won't mess up in a few years because of this cycle if it was damaged at all I think I would know immediately. Also I don't pop bottle after bottle of a PH I take time off between cycles

Reply #6:

Reputation: +96
    @mhubb88 No, you wouldnt know immediately if there was something up with your liver just like an alcoholic wouldnt know until several years of abuse. And if all you used was tvar and rehab that is definitely abusing your body.

Reply #7:

Joined: 11/2012
    Reputation: -33
    LoL ... Lots of noobs here at SR. As a cycle support made o herbs would help anything, LoL2. Now, no SERM PCT that was the only mistake. But u probably will recover fine,

Reply #8:

medinacirilo

Joined: 6/2013
    Reviews: 2
    Reputation: +22
    This is like watching a train wreck

Reply #10:

Reputation: +96
    I would say its beneficial to take precautions to avoid shutting down your organs but hey thats just me, people like this are the reason good supps get banned.

Reply #11:

Reputation: -5
    @willyb87 The people that get good supps banned are the ones that overdose and continue to use without time off, which I did neither! I turned out fine with the way I cycled with no issues, so I'm not the type of person that gets supps banned.

Reply #12:

Reputation: +96
    You turned out fine for now. If you didnt even bother to run support supps i seriously doubt you took the time to get before and after bloodwork done to check all your levels. No people that get stuff banned are ppl who wont listen and take compounds like this and say oh OTC PCT is good enough then your liver crashes a few years down the rd

Reply #13:

Reputation: +96
    TVar is super harsh taking it without a SERM or support is equivalent to overdosing or abuse, But your gonna do what you want so good luck.

Have you used T-Var 15? Submit your own Review!