T-Var 15

By: LGI

MHub88
(-5)

My buddy showed me this website and it has great advise and reviews of different products. Recently I tried T-Var15 by LGI and I was extremely impressed by it!

I have tried X-Trenavar by Shredded Labs, it was ok but LGI is a lot better. I used T-Var for 45 days (2 pills a day, 30mg a day) and then used their post cycle Rehab for 30 days.

While on T-Var I was training 7 days a week, a different body part each day days would repeat every 4 days so some weeks I trained a body part twice. My diet was more of a carb cycling if it fit your macros diet. I was eating 300g of protein, 50g of fat, carbs varied legs/back 300g, arms 175g, shoulders/chest 250g.

I'm 6'2" and I was at 240 pounds now I'm 249! I wanted to use T-Var15 to lose a little body fat but maintain weight, my weight didn't really matter to me as long as I got leaner. About 2.5 weeks into the cycle I really started to feel it! my strength started to increase, vascularity was more prominent and I could tell I was getting leaner. After finishing the bottle I gained a total of 9 lean pounds and lost 3.5% body fat. The only side effect I got was breaking out. I would definitely use this product again! I was highly impressed by it and would recommend it! I gained lean mass even though I was trying to lean out and I even gained strength!
 Pros:
 Cons:

• pxpxp
      March 13, 2014

No serm. Your crazy if you didn't use a serm. T var is harsh bro
    • Momo1
      March 13, 2014

Not only did he not use a SERM, but no Cycle Support before and during his run. I hope that you still have a liver, your cholesterol levels did not crash, and if you will be able to get your pecker to function correctly, Good Luck.
      March 13, 2014

Pecker and liver are fine. Like I said in the post the only negative side effect was the acne
      March 13, 2014

They may be fine now, but i doubt your gonna notice any damage to your liver for a few years. T-Var with no support or SERM....wow...thats all i got
      March 13, 2014

No I just used TVar/Rehab. My liver won't mess up in a few years because of this cycle if it was damaged at all I think I would know immediately. Also I don't pop bottle after bottle of a PH I take time off between cycles
      March 13, 2014

@mhubb88 No, you wouldnt know immediately if there was something up with your liver just like an alcoholic wouldnt know until several years of abuse. And if all you used was tvar and rehab that is definitely abusing your body.
    • Soberano633
      (-59)
      March 13, 2014

LoL ... Lots of noobs here at SR. As a cycle support made o herbs would help anything, LoL2. Now, no SERM PCT that was the only mistake. But u probably will recover fine,
    • Soberano633
      (-59)

* made of herbs
    • medinacirilo
      March 13, 2014

This is like watching a train wreck
      March 13, 2014

I would say its beneficial to take precautions to avoid shutting down your organs but hey thats just me, people like this are the reason good supps get banned.
      March 13, 2014

@willyb87 The people that get good supps banned are the ones that overdose and continue to use without time off, which I did neither! I turned out fine with the way I cycled with no issues, so I'm not the type of person that gets supps banned.
      March 14, 2014

You turned out fine for now. If you didnt even bother to run support supps i seriously doubt you took the time to get before and after bloodwork done to check all your levels. No people that get stuff banned are ppl who wont listen and take compounds like this and say oh OTC PCT is good enough then your liver crashes a few years down the rd
      March 14, 2014

TVar is super harsh taking it without a SERM or support is equivalent to overdosing or abuse, But your gonna do what you want so good luck.

Copyright © 2014 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.