Home > Categories > Growth Enhancers > Prohormones > LGI > LMG-25

LGI LMG-25

LMG-25 LGI User Rating: (1 Review)

Review Authenticity: 85% (Reliable)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Powerlab Nutrition Halotest-25 Reviews
Halotest-25 (45 Reviews)
Omega Sports T-Force Reviews
T-Force (4 Reviews)
9.3
LGI Epi-10 Reviews
Epi-10 (4 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

American Cellular TREN Xtreme Reviews
Methyl 1-D (23 Reviews)
6.4

Related Forum Topics

LMG-25 & Halo-25 Stack review Por Favor
Hey Guys my cousin Stats: 24 6'2 163lbs hes getting ready for his second ph...

LMG-25 (H-drol clone) and Revolution PCT/Nolva Cycle
Hey guys, I know i've posted on here a few times and you guys have been ver...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

LMG-25 Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on: Links open in new window
LMG-25 Reviews:
Pros:
Cons:
  • Builds Muscle (1)
  • Good Value (1)
Have you used LMG-25? Submit your own Review!
January 17, 2012

Age: 38

January 17, 2012
 For my second Ph cycle I wanted to lean bulk, so I choose to stack LGI Epi-10 and LGI Lmg-25.
I ran this at:
Lmg 75/100/100/125/125/125
Epi 30/40/40/50/50/50

Results- well they came slow or almost non-existant for weeks 1-3, or maybe just not as pronounced as the last 2 weeks. Weeks 4-6 is where things really started happening. The Epi im sure kept this compound from going its natural course which is an all-out bulk, but at 125mg it shined. I went shot up 6 lbs in the last 2 weeks from 210 to 216 lbs. I liked looking big because I am more in the BB side of lifting than powerlifting for strength.

Taste- no taste because these are pills. Didn't smell bad either.

Side effects- This is a non-methalated ph, but a progeston so bumping it to 125mg made me keep a close eye for any sides associated with such a compound. I'm not prone to gyno or leaky nips, but nor did I want to experience these. I experienced no sides whatsoever, bulk but thats a good side in my goal set for this cycle. I did get some joint discomfort that was expected, but I also thought that the Lmg would offset the joint dryness that the Epi brought on. Just goes to show that Epi has strong effects on estrogen.

Other supplements:
---my stack consisted of:
LGI Epi-10
fish oil
Animal Flex
Up Your Mass (day shake post wo)
Muscle Milk (before bed shake)
T-force (help delay the boys from shrinkage and ackyness)
Vit. c,e
Glutamine
Taurine
cycle assist
extra hawthorn berry (for the Epi BP spikes)

Exercise/diet- were as always as strict as possible. wo 3x a week chest/tri's, shoulders/bicepts, back/legs.
Final body weight was 217 lbs. I lost 3 lbs now that I have been out of PCT which I'm sure is water weight.

I rated "Overall, Effectiveness and Value" all at 9 because this was my 2nd Ph cycle (1st stack) and didn't have any other compounds to compare to from a stacking point of view. But in the end (last 2 weeks), I really liked this cycle. Probably the Lmg more so than Epi..

Pros:
Cons:
    Reply #1:

Joined: 4/2011
    Reviews: 50
    Reputation: +879
    I'm sorry, but I don't find this review helpful at all because you stacked it with Epi....

Reply #2:

Reputation: +52
    Tsu, you don't have to say sorry bro lol.. it wasn't the epi that balked me - that's for sure.. :)

Reply #3:

Joined: 4/2011
    Reviews: 50
    Reputation: +879
    haha word. Something that I did find very useful is that you took two LGI products and they both worked great for you, so that puts aside any reservations I had about LGI as a company.

Reply #4:

So you DID find it helpful you ***o ! Lol all neg read me LOL

Reply #5:

Reputation: +52
    Just bustin your balls bro.

Reply #6:

Reputation: +52
    Although I have made a decision to not run dry compounds, I have an extra bottle of the LGI Epi that I'm not going to use. I don't know what the hell I'm gonna do with it lol. I like bulking products and will cut naturally if need be.

Have you used LMG-25? Submit your own Review!