This product has been reported as discontinued.

Halo-25

By: LGI Supplements

Overall Score   How is this Calculated?

Halo-25 is a Prohormone manufactured by LGI Supplements. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss. This product has been reported as discontinued.
COMPARE SIMILAR

Cms2670
  June 21, 2012

First off this was my very first PH. I have done my research and concluded that this was a good one to start with.

Value- each bottle cost around 28 dollars and 2 bottles got me through my whole cycle which lasted 39 days a little more than 5 weeks. Cannot beat the price. Very affordable and very reliable brand.

Dosing and length. Each cap containing 25 mgs of halodrol I dosed 50/75/75/75/100
Week 1(50 mgs) 1 halodrol 10 a.m, 1 halodrol 7 p.m
Weeks 2-4(75mgs) 2 halodrol 10 a.m 1 halo 7 p.m
Week 5(100mgs) 2 halo 10 a.m, 2 halo 7 p.m
Gym time between 12 and 2 p.m Sunday, Monday Wednesday, Friday.

Support supps and others. Preloaded CEL cycle assist 2 weeks before and continued all the way through PCT
Himalaya Care Liv. 52- 1 cap a.m 1 cap p.m
Opti-Men multivitamin, whey protein, fish oil, Bulgarian tribulus, acai pills, taurine before workouts, jarrow formulas glucosamine chondroitant and msm.

Results/ effectiveness.
Week 1- placebo seemed high. Felt more aggressive in the gym. More vascularity in my arms.
Week 2- shoulders and arms became more solid and dense. Vascularity still increasing. Strength remained the same
Week 3- this is where it really started to kick in. I felt stronger in almost every single lift. Bench went from 225 7 reps to 255 8 reps. Incline Dumbells from 80's 5 reps to 95's 5 reps. Lat pull downs 200 6 reps to 230 5 reps.
My body was becoming more dense and separation between muscles was becoming more noticeable.
Week 4- strength continued to increase. I was getting bigger, and stronger, and felt amazing about it. My traps I would say was the one thing that exploded in size. My shoulders look broader, my back wider and my chest looks more sculpted and defined. A nice thing by the end of week 4 was that my recovery was amazing. I am not exaggerating when I say most days after a workout I barely felt any soreness and I went HARD.
Week 5- bumped up to 100 mgs. Effects started to taper off a little my size remained but strength went down a little from week 4. I think I wouldve had same results if I stayed at 75.

PCT: Nolvadex 20:20:10:10, pink magic, micronized creatine mono, zinc, and annabolic innovations stoked.

Side effects- one thing I noticed was that it made me very carb sensitive. If I ate a high carb meal it seemed like it would make me very bloated and definition in my abs sort of went away for the rest of the day. Also had some bad joint pain in my shoulders during my chest workout. Not sure if this was from the halo but I had to stop during my chest workout from doing presses because it hurt so bad. Libido went down slightly but nothing horrible. Tribulus and zinc should help with that.

Overall: overall I enjoyed the product. Before starting weight was at 190. At the end of 5 weeks I was up to 206. I am now 6 days off of pct and I have lost about 4 lbs, probably water weight because my abs are starting to come back. So overall a gain of 16 lbs and I kept 12, not to bad. For the lack of side effects it was well worth it. I'd have to say my best result off this was the gain in the size of my traps and the separation between them and my shoulders. I've always had good size traps but by the beginning of week 4 my traps and shoulders exploded. I wouldve liked to see my arms get bigger they got more dense and vascular but they still seem right around the same size. I also got several compliments from people at work saying I looked bigger which def helps my motivation and self esteem level. I gave it an 8 for evectiveness because I'm sure that there is stronger stuff out there, but like I said for the lack of sides that I got my gains seemed decent I am just an impatient person and just wants the best right away sometimes. I plan on taking a few months off and and December I will be starting iron mag labs super dmz, the old version which contains 10 mgs of both superdrol and dimethazine. I will be using all the same support supps
But I will be adding in Anteus Labs Aegis for top notch liver support. I would def. recommend halo for anyone as a first choice into the PH world.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strong
  • Muscle Density And Fullness
  • Joint Pain
  • Takes A While To Kick In

• FlashSunday
    June 21, 2012

Very nice review and cycle layout!
  • nolep
    June 21, 2012

For sure this is my next ph..congrats.. pretty good cycle

Copyright © 2015 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved.