Home > Categories > Growth Enhancers > Prohormones > LGI > Epi-10

LGI Epi-10

Epi-10 LGI User Rating: (4 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 98% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Powerlab Nutrition Halotest-25 Reviews
LGI LMG-25 Reviews
LMG-25 (1 Review)
Evolution Labs TestEVOL Reviews
TestEVOL (4 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

American Cellular TREN Xtreme Reviews
LG Sciences Methyl 1-D Reviews
Methyl 1-D (23 Reviews)
6.4

Related Forum Topics

Took LGI Epi-10 without a legit PCT. Need advice..
What's going on SR! If you made it this far you pretty much know where this...

Ultradrol Elite Form. (Methylsten) + Epi-10 + Stano-200 a Bulk for the Masses
Another one of my mediocre logs, you know the typical ones that I update like tw...

T-var15/Epi-10 cycle. What you think?
So here's what i'm planning..... PH... T-var15-75/90/90/90/90/105 Epi-...

T-VAR15/M-DROL/Epi-10 cycle. can I get your opinion?
so I'm planning a cycle to start in 2 weeks M-drol- 20/20/20/20/00/00 T-va...

Was LGI: Epi-10 discontinued?
Was wondering if Lgi's Epi-10 was discontinued. I have noticed that Lockout...

First Cycle Running Epi-10- Cannot figure out how to run this
Hey guys, So I have been giving this some extreme thought and have come to the ...

New to the Forum.......Advice on LGI Epi-10/ 11-x stack much appreciated.
Although this is my first post, I've spent countless hours researching the ...

1 unopened bottle of LGI Epi-10 for sale.
I'd sell it cheaper than what lockout sells it for with shipping. Send me a...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Epi-10 Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Epi-10 Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Builds Muscle (4)
    • Good Value (4)
    • Increased Energy (3)
    • Vascularity (3)
    • Some Joint Dryness (3)
    • Back Pumps (2)
    • Lethargic Sides (1)
    Have you used Epi-10? Submit your own Review!
    March 11, 2014

pxpxp

Reviews: 20

Age: 30

March 11, 2014
     *I purchased LGI EPI-10 with my own money, and was not sponsored to complete this cycle*

-------------------------------------------------

I recently completed a cycle of EPI-10, which I planned on doing for 5 weeks, but was cut short to 4 weeks; and I will explain later.
    *This cycle only contained LGI EPI-10 along support supplements and PCT supplements*

My history with PH’s:
    It has been about five years since I completed a PH cycle. My last cycle was Purus Labs Halavor, and I did not use proper PCT. Prior to that I completed a Tren cycle, again without proper PCT. After doing my homework and realizing that I was doing my cycles incorrectly, I decided to take a long break and do some research before completing another PH cycle. Therefore, for the last five + years, I have been running a lot of natty test boosters, reading forums, and researching. I have gained a lot of lean muscle from the test boosters; however, after years of test boosters I was starting to not see gains as much anymore. I decided that it was time to at least try a PH cycle (correctly). Therefore, after a lot of research I decided to give EPI a try. LGI has a good reputation in the supplement industry, and I thought that LGI would be great place to start.
    ------------------------------------------------

My supplements during this cycle:
    Fish oil (Store brand)-on cycle and PCT
    Taurine (Prime Nutrition) - for blood pressure –on cycle and PCT
    Cycle Support (AI Nutrition) –Two scoops a day- Preload, on cycle, and PCT
    Glutamine (Body Tech)-on cycle and PCT
    Nolvadex (Tamoxifen)-PCT
    360 test (360 cuts) – PCT –
    DAA (AI Nutrition)- to supplement for the low DAA in 360 Test.
    Crea-Trona (Redefine Nutrition) –PCT
    Flaxseed oil (Store brand)- throughout the cycle
    Horny Goat Weed-PCT
    tribulus terrestris @ 40% -PCT
    Yohimbine -PCT
    C4- PWO –PCT
    Multi vitamin- through the cycle
    Emergan C – throughout the cycle
    LGI EPI-10

My Cycle:
    EPI-10 -20/30/40/30
    Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
    -I preloaded my cycle support and my fish oils for 2 weeks prior to my cycle.

Week 1: 20mg. of EPI 10
    I saw very few gains on the first week. However, my body was well aware that a new hormone was being put into my body. I began feeling a little aggression about 30 to 60 minutes after taking my first dose. I began not having a lot patience for the little things, which was not easy with a 2 year old running around the house. My blood pressure did not elevate too much, and I really did not get lethargic. My strength gains were minimal. One thing I did notice was that my muscles were getting tighter and I was beginning to lean out. At this time, I was watching my calories because my main goal was to do a hard cut. I was already very lean, but I just needed something a little extra to shred that last few pounds of stubborn fat.

Diet for the first week:
    I was maintaining a diet of around 2400 calories. I was in taking about 190 to 200+ grams of protein.
    -Breakfast:
    & a cup of veggies
    -Snack #2:
    6 oz of chicken or turkey
    ½ avocado
    Complex carbs (Potatoes, rice cakes, or oatmeal)
    -Dinner:
    A protein shake or 6 oz. of protein
    Veggies (usually a cup)
    And a complex carb
    I would have one to two cheat meals a week. I HAD NO ALCOHOL DURING THIS CYCLE!

Week #2: 30 mg of EPI10
    On the second week, I began seeing that my patience was very short, and that I would get irritated very easily. I began feeling very lethargic, and my strength gains were not going up. However, I was adding weight. By the middle of week #2 was looking bigger, harder, and I was leaning out a lot. I began seeing veins in my shoulders and biceps. One side effect was pimples that started to appear on my face, chest and arms. They were not out of control, but more irritating and annoying. The pimples that were on my arm were only on my left arm, and there were only about 3 or 4 of them.
    I stopped taking my PWO during this cycle, and I really could feel that my workouts were getting cut short due to the lack of energy. During my workouts, I can honestly say that I gave it everything I had to push hard and to give it everything I had. This was easier said than done, and I honestly could not find the energy to complete most of my workouts.
    I got good sleep while on this cycle, and would never take a dosage after 6 pm. I started upping my carb intake to help combat the lethargic side effects. This helped a little, but did not get rid of the problem.

Week #3 40 mg of EPI10

At this point, I wanted this cycle to end. I realized that I should have either got Dermacrime or Stano to help with the lethargic side effects, but by the time I would receive it in the mail, my cycle would almost be over. I purchased DHEA in pill form (from a vitamin shop)and began adding it to my cycle. This helped a little, but again it did not give me the energy I needed to complete this cycle. I tried to up my cycle to 40 mg, but soon discovered that this only made it worse.

I really upped my carbs and began eating more crap food just to get some energy. I caught myself purchasing more sugary foods at the gas station, and I was not staying strict on my diet.
    Pimples and aggression were still present, but did not increase from the prior weeks. I am able to maintain my aggression, and did not have any blowouts during this cycle. The aggression for me was just a lack of patients.
    I did gain about 6 pounds at this time and my muscles were looking fuller and harder. My shirts began getting tighter, and I could really see that my lats were popping out. Again, my strength was not increasing, and luckily it not decreasing either.

Week #4 30mg of EPI 10
    By this point I was done and could not take anymore. I took my cycle back down to 30mg, due to at 40mg my aggression was though the roof. I tired breaking up my dosage at the 3 week mark, and this defiantly helped lower the aggression a little.

I honestly wanted to take a nap every day at about 3pm. I got a good 7 to 8 hours of sleep every night, and still felt tired and lethargic. I really got bad at staying on my diet, just to combat the side effects.

However, I was really seeing a lot of gains. I now added a solid 10 pounds and looked lean and full. My shirts were even tighter, and my abbs were popping out. My veins were also popping out of my forearms and biceps. I increased my DHEA, and felt that it helped a little with the side effects.

I was going to run this cycle for 5 weeks, but decided to cut it short to 4 weeks.
    I started my PCT the next day and I am currently on it. I feel more energy, not lethargic, and still look lean. My muscles are not as hard or full, but the size is still there. I am still seeing the veins in my arms and biceps.

One major side effect was the boating and gas on weeks 3 and 4. OMG, the gas was terrible, and I am surprised that my wife did not divorce me over it. I know that it was not my support supplements, because I had been taking them 2 weeks prior to my cycle. The gas I had on this cycle was a smell that I have never smelled before. Honestly, after a fart (and I had farts all the time), the stench would linger for 3 to 5 minutes, and even perfume would not mask the stench. I know this was from the EPI, and it truly smelled like the EPI tuned in my stomach. I tried fiber, gas x and laxatives to maybe flush out my bowels, but this did nothing. The smell only got worse and more often. The Gas X did help, but only for a few hours. I was popping Gas x like they were candy.

--------------------------------------------------

Overall-

Would I recommend this cycle to a friend? Yes. – I honestly saw great results from this cycle; however, I feel that EPI hits me harder than others.

Joints get dry at about two 2 week mark along with dryness of the muscles. I did encounter some backpunps throughout my cycle, but I was able to combat that with taurine. I later had to up my Taurine to 6 to 10 mg, which did help a lot with the back pumps.

Would I run this cycle again? Maybe, and only with Stano.

I honestly had some great results from EPI, but the side effects really threw a curve ball on if I would do EPI again in the future. The gas and lethargic sides are the two major side effects that I encountered during this cycle.

The pills were easy to take, so I give a 10 on taste. I was able to complete a 4 week cycle with one bottle, and at Lockout Supplements one bottle runs at about $29. With all the support supplements my cycle ran me at about $150 or more.

LGI has a good reputation with the supplement community, and if I could talk directly to LGI, I would encourage them to maybe add EPI and Stano into one capsule. This would be awesome and would really help anyone who experiences lethargic sides with EPI.

Thank you for reading my review of LGI EPI 10- PXPXP

This was my 1st cycle of Ph's and I have just finished Epi-10

I ran this at 30/30/40/40/40/40

Height 5'6
    Stats at start Weight 147lb BF 17.3%

Results- The end results from the product were very good. I knew it would take a while for the Epi to kick in and I could feel the diff in the 3rd week. As I am small framed I do not want to get 'big' I wanted to get more toned and an issue I have is due to my work I generally train on my own so have no spotter to push my weights harder. My Bench went up 40lbs for 3x sets of 10 that I could comfortably handle on my own. I have no doubt if I trained with a partner I would be able to do alot more. Everything else I took up to the next couple of levels quite confortably

Sides- Took liv-52 and organ shield during cycle so didnt get any liver sides at all. Couple of nights I woke up drenched in sweat and couple of days got headaches. The only issue I would say is I got joint pains in my arm usually after doing bench press session. Think I would need to up the fish oil next time

For last 4 weeks I tried to cut some body fat so lowered my calories to about 2000/daily with 45/35/25 protein/carb/fat diet

Due to my lifestyle I found this extemely difficult as I work away and for one week was in a hotel working late nights (brought weights with me). I also hit the drink 3 saturday nights during the cycle (this was me cutting back alot)

End stats Weight 150lbs BF 16.8%

Im quite disappointed I didnt decrease bodyfat more as I did cut out all the crap I normally eat for 4 weeks and upped protein to over 150g during the cycle. Obviously I need to keep off the drink and be more stict with the diet.

That being said people have been commenting and asking have i been working out more. I feel alot stronger and look more defined but I want to lower the bf to under 15%

PCT started with novla/dpol/liv52 so hoping I keep these strength gains
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Confidence
    • Vascularity
    Reply #1:
    garlick
    garlick

Joined: 3/2009
    Reviews: 40
    Reputation: +3269
    How are you measuring your body fat?? What type of device do you use for this??

Reply #2:
    irondude
    irondude

Joined: 5/2013
    Reputation: +245
    Looks like epistane is a hit or miss, currently on my 4th week and im up almost 1% in bf and like 6lbs more, any sides I got bloating by the end of week 3 @ 40mg, went back to 30mg. Going back to 40 next week. Nice review

Reply #3:

Joined: 12/2013
    Reputation: +5
    My gym has a body composition analyzer, however I got my inital measurement done at a different gym which used the same make of machine so there may be some error in 2 readings

Irondude you may want to lower your carbs to stop bloating or ive also heard your liver support may cause bloating too.

I would def say epistane is a hit. In Feb im going to give it another bash to try get down to 15% bf. Will be confident of doing it with more cardio involved

Reply #4:
    ron
    ron

Joined: 9/2011
    Reviews: 16
    Reputation: +1987
    Isnt alcohol a huge no-no while on a ph cycle?

Reply #5:

Joined: 12/2013
    Reputation: +5
    Ron, yes it is but I had plenty of liver protection so wasn't overly worried. I live in a lifestyle that works hard plays hard, 6 weeks alco free is impossible for me :(

October 19, 2013

dieselnut

Reviews: 2

Age: 35

October 19, 2013
    Loving epi

This is my first review and first time using a ph, and since I'm starting my third week of pct thought I'd leave one. I researched all summer on how to do a proper cycle. Now to start researching for my second Il start next spring :)

I work out on average of 5 times a week. Been working out most of my adult life. I have used several natty cycles over the years, and busted my butt to get up to my starting weight. My stats: height 6'2" starting weight was 201 lbs and 10.5% body fat ( checked on tanita body composition analyzer), which is where I have been stuck for years. I wanted to get a lean bulk with epi, and I sure did! I upped my calories by 500-750 calories throughout cycle.

My supplements I used throughout: cycle assist, fish oil, glucosamine, animal pak multi, milk thistle, Super odorless garlic, Taurine, L-glutamine, aminos, and started T-force in week 3.

I dosed the epi at 30/30/30/40/40/50 for 6 weeks total. Day 1 was 10, days 2 & 3 was 20 with rest of week 1 at 30

PCT: Nolva at 20/20/10/10
    Clomid at 50/50/25/25
    I also used D-pol, 1.5 cans animal stak, animal M-stak, plus my normal supps of creatine and such.

Week 1: Didn't notice anything. Had zero sides, and no real weight change.

Week 2: Started feeling the epi by end of week. weight was up to 203 lbs but my bf was up a little as well to 10.8%

Week 3: Started feeling the atrophy at end of week 2, so started taking the T-force this week. Weight was going up 206 lbs and bf% was going back down 10.0%! Was getting slightly stronger now to.

Week 4: Still going great, with no sides so upped it to 40. The weights were getting light and I felt great in the gym! End of week I was 208 lbs with 9.5% bf. Vascularity in my shoulders and chest is amazing.

Week 5: Same as week 4. Awesome feeling like I could take on the world. Haven't felt like this in 10 years! End of week stats weight 210 with 8.9% bf!

Week 6: Started taking some DAA I had to get it preloaded. Still no sides and wanted to try 50 so upped it. Awesome feeling still. My squat and bench was actually as high as my football days 15 years ago! Ending week 6 weight was 211 lbs and 8.5% bf! I have never weighed this much with this low of bf! The pumps in the gym lasted for hours after my workouts and even the vascularity in my legs is just awesome to say the least!

I am currently in week 3 of pct. I feeland look amazing. Weight is still 210 lbs with 8.3% bf. Only lost 1 lb so far.

This stuff is awesome. I am still 9Lbs over my starting weight with over 2% less bf! I felt like I was 21 again throughout the whole cycle! I could feel the dryness of the epi but it was nothing unbearable, and the back pumps were there to but Taurine took care of them.
    At under $30 a bottle the value is outstanding! I spend more on creatine and pre-workouts normally!
    Thanks for reading and sorry so long a review,and if I missed anything(I'm sure I did). Just wanted to get it all in.
    Eat clean - Lift Dirty
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Awsome Pumps
    • Vascularity
    • Confidence
    • Lowers Body Fat
    • Back Pumps
    January 5, 2012

Age: 38

January 5, 2012
     This was my second cycle of Ph's and I stacked this with Mlmg for a lean bulk.

I ran this at 30/40/40/50/50/50 and the mlmg at 75/100/100/125/125/125

My stats/PB precycle were weight-210lbs, Bench 275 for 5, squat 315 for 4.

Results- The end results from the product/stack were very good. I knew it would take awhile for the Epi to kick in, but the Mlmg I wasn't sure what to expect. Both kicked in on the 4th week, although frustrating but well worth it. Epi at 50 and Mlmg at 125 both kicked in strong, I knew at least the Epi was kicking because I could feel it hit my liver. So weeks 1-3 I didn't feel anything at all surprisingly, no strength increases or changes in the mirror. Weeks 4-6 I started bulking up and getting alot stronger, weights were feeling lighter, more reps etc. I ended up getting my PB at bench 315 2x (I could've got the 3rd but didn't want to push it too hard since my joints were bothering me, but thats for the "sides" section), but damn - I just know I could've got that 3rd and now regret not doing it lol.. Squats went to 315 8x. I thought the results were pretty good!!

Sides- Felt Epi hit my liver week 4. Nothing painful, just alittle uncomfortable, I just upped my cycle assist to 6 pills 2x a day instead of 4 pills and this helped alot. Also had some BP spikes toward the end of the cycle and now into PCT, no biggie there. What really bothered me as far as sides were the joint discomfort. This has me thinking I'll never do a dry compound again lol. It just made me feel constricted in how I felt throwing the weights around. I did up my fish oil and added Animal Flex to my stack and it def helped me manage the pain. Also had minor sleep issues from the middle of cycle till the end, I used AI's 3Z which helped and will do a review on that as soon as they add it.

Other supplements: my stack consisted of:
    fish oil
    Animal Flex
    Up Your Mass (day shake pwo)
    Muscle Milk (before bed shake)
    T-force (help delay the boys from shrinkage and ackyness)
    Vit. c,e
    Glutamine
    Taurine
    cycle assist
    extra hawthorn berry (for the BP spikes)

Exercise/diet- were as always as strict as possible. wo 3x a week chest/tri's, shoulders/bicepts, back/legs.
    Final body weight and still maintaining 3 weeks into PCT: 216lbs !!

I think the Epi really kept the Mlmg in check and vice versa.. Good cycle.

Reply #1:

Joined: 7/2011
      Reputation: +52
      I wish there was a last chance window to review what was typed out.. for people that write a long review it would be helpful. I forgot to add the cons in the con column.

Reply #2:
      SoCalLivin
      SoCalLivin

Joined: 3/2011
      Reviews: 20
      Reputation: +824
      Nice review man. I used this last epi cycle as well. Really liked it too. Can't be beat for the price. Not sure if you can still get it though. At least not at Lockout. The dried out joints do suck. You really need to preload and double up on the joint supps with epi, cuz once you start having joint problems on this, its almost too late.

Reply #3:

Joined: 7/2011
      Reputation: +52
      Thanks SoCal. Yeah the only thing I had preloaded as far as joint support was doubling up on fish oil and msm glucosamin. It just wasn't enough and I figured the mlmg would offset some dryness. I might just be prone to dry joints more so than the average Joe. I don't see Havoc going anywhere so ppl still have access which is cool, not to mention more clone hitting the market recently..

Reply #4:
      Nutrexpert
      Nutrexpert

Joined: 7/2012
      Reviews: 23
      Reputation: +415
      You can still buy it on Lockout, I was just looking at it. Nice review, helped me prepare for my next cycle.

Have you used Epi-10? Submit your own Review!