Home > Categories > Growth Enhancers > Prohormones > LGI > DMZ-15

LGI DMZ-15

DMZ-15 LGI User Rating: (1 Review)

Review Authenticity: 100% (Well Trusted)

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Exclusive Pharmaceuticals Equi-Bolix Xtreme Reviews
Equi-Bolix Xtreme (1 Review)
Lecheek Nutrition Mass HGH Reviews
Mass HGH (28 Reviews)
LGI SD-10 Reviews
SD-10 (5 Reviews)
CTD Labs Testradex Reviews
Testradex (6 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

American Cellular TREN Xtreme Reviews
Methyl 1-D (23 Reviews)
6.4

Related Forum Topics

LGI DMZ-15 help!!! Feedback would be greatly appreciated lol
So i want to start taking dmz-15  by lgi but i want to know is there any si...

LGI DMZ-15 cycle layout suggestions
Hello everyone! I'll make it short and sweet. Im 29, Have run 2 other PH ha...

PCT options for DMZ-15(dymethazine)
Hey everyone. I'm brand new to this site. I've heard a lot of good thi...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

DMZ-15 Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    DMZ-15 Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Euphoric Feeling (1)
    • Increased Energy (1)
    • Builds Muscle (1)
    • Good Value (1)
    Have you used DMZ-15? Submit your own Review!
    February 18, 2012

Age: 27

February 18, 2012
     It's rare that I give anything all 10's,but I really did love this product.Dymethazine is 2 superdrol atoms held together by nitrogen and when it hits your stomach the molecules are seperated according to the website.
    So at 45 mg I experienced more lethargy than I ever had on cycle.At 30 or 60 I had no lethargy or sides in general.Minimal shutodown,no acne,back pumps,sleeplessness,mental or physical issues otherwise.
    Torem works fine for this product at 4 weeks of 30.
    I wasnt trying to jump my weight up,this is a lean bulk compound which I played with a pulse cycle plan with it.Under a pulse cycle I didnt gain tons at all,but had virtually no shutdown and my lifts went up alot in bench and squats.So its a great strength training/lean bulk compound.
    With just a regular support lined up and a light serm I would say you should be able to gain 5-10 pounds of muscle and go up tons on your lift without lots of sides or losing most of your gains.No water retention to speak of with this product either.

I gotta say now that I've had this compound this became another whole compound that should be taking before you mess with superdrol,tren or any of the harder more dirtier compounds.Theres no point when theres such a clean cheap compound like this out.
    At the time I got 4 bottles of lgi dmz-15 for 22 bucks a piece.Takes maybe 2 bottles to run as good and strong a cycle as you could possibly need standalone.
    Its worth it,Ill be buying more for the future.
    Also there is a euphoria feeling for sure that goes with a dose of 30 mg in the morning,may not be the same for everyone,but I felt like I was on a cloud.I loved it.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Euphoric Feeling
      Reply #1:
      Tsunami2k
      Tsunami2k

Joined: 4/2011
      Reviews: 50
      Reputation: +879
      I'm going to be running LGI's dmz for my next cycle. I'm looking forward to the leaning out effects my buddy had on it.

Reply #2:

Reputation: +187
      Yeah,its probably the cleanest strong compound I have ran across so far in the otc ph world.

Reply #3:
      AlphandOmega
      AlphandOmega

Joined: 12/2011
      Reviews: 42
      Reputation: +1249
      Finally a ph review from someone who knows what the hell they are doing.

Reply #4:
      FlashSunday
      FlashSunday

Reviews: 77
      Reputation: +3345
      I'm excited about this compound. It will be a part of my next stack.

Reply #5:

Joined: 8/2012
      Reviews: 16
      Reputation: +14
      Hey good review. I was thinking of running this, but because of my age running a less potent cycle. would that still be effective and is it too risky?

Reply #6:

Reputation: +187
      Prohormones in general are risky,at any age.If your older it might be a good idea to get bloodwork before and after to make sure your g2g for something like this.DMZ is pretty strong and if not dosed right it knocked me for a loop,lethargy was killer,but at the right dose it was great.So its just up to you really,research and find out if your ready for a superdrol grade shutdown.

Reply #7:

Joined: 8/2012
      Reviews: 16
      Reputation: +14
      I've read online that an AI is not really necessary but should I have one just in case I started a cycle?

Have you used DMZ-15? Submit your own Review!