Home > Categories > Growth Enhancers > Prohormones > LGI > DMZ-15 > Reviews

DMZ-15

By LGI
DMZ-15 LGI
?/10
(Only 1 Review - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related Prices

Its worth it

It's rare that I give anything all 10's,but I really did love this product.Dymethazine is 2 superdrol atoms held together by nitrogen and when it hits your stomach the molecules are seperated according to the website.
So at 45 mg I experienced more lethargy than I ever had on cycle.At 30 or 60 I had no lethargy or sides in general.Minimal shutodown,no acne,back pumps,sleeplessness,mental or physical issues otherwise.
Torem works fine for this product at 4 weeks of 30.
I wasnt trying to jump my weight up,this is a lean bulk compound which I played with a pulse cycle plan with it.Under a pulse cycle I didnt gain tons at all,but had virtually no shutdown and my lifts went up alot in bench and squats.So its a great strength training/lean bulk compound.
With just a regular support lined up and a light serm I would say you should be able to gain 5-10 pounds of muscle and go up tons on your lift without lots of sides or losing most of your gains.No water retention to speak of with this product either.

I gotta say now that I've had this compound this became another whole compound that should be taking before you mess with superdrol,tren or any of the harder more dirtier compounds.Theres no point when theres such a clean cheap compound like this out.
At the time I got 4 bottles of lgi dmz-15 for 22 bucks a piece.Takes maybe 2 bottles to run as good and strong a cycle as you could possibly need standalone.
Its worth it,Ill be buying more for the future.
Also there is a euphoria feeling for sure that goes with a dose of 30 mg in the morning,may not be the same for everyone,but I felt like I was on a cloud.I loved it.
Pros:
Cons:
  • Euphoric Feeling

Posted February 18, 2012
    I'm going to be running LGI's dmz for my next cycle. I'm looking forward to the leaning out effects my buddy had on it.

Posted February 18, 2012
    Yeah,its probably the cleanest strong compound I have ran across so far in the otc ph world.

Posted February 18, 2012
    Finally a ph review from someone who knows what the hell they are doing.

FlashSunday

Posted February 18, 2012
    I'm excited about this compound. It will be a part of my next stack.

Posted February 18, 2012
    Hey good review. I was thinking of running this, but because of my age running a less potent cycle. would that still be effective and is it too risky?

Posted February 19, 2012
    Prohormones in general are risky,at any age.If your older it might be a good idea to get bloodwork before and after to make sure your g2g for something like this.DMZ is pretty strong and if not dosed right it knocked me for a loop,lethargy was killer,but at the right dose it was great.So its just up to you really,research and find out if your ready for a superdrol grade shutdown.

Posted February 19, 2012
    I've read online that an AI is not really necessary but should I have one just in case I started a cycle?