Mega DMZ

By Legendary Supplements
Mega DMZ Legendary Supplements
7.4/10
(Weighted average based on 1 Review)

Ranks #42 of 55 (better than 24%)
in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related

Jpotter21

Solid results... though not worth it in the long haul

Just a heads up, this is going to be a rather long review. I am going to try and be as detailed as possible with this as I can. So bear with me.

A big thank you to Legendary Supplements for sending this out for the ER team to try. I hopped on this not realizing both were methylated compounds, which was a mistake on my part. And I am willing to admit that. Regardless I took all proper on cycle and pre cycle supports to make sure I could combat any sides I might experience. Which didn't do much, but we'll get into that further down in the review.

Pre/On cycle supports:

Anabeta Elite
Erase Pro
Torem
Clomid

Not going to get into exact dosages with SERM protocal, like Hulkish1 I think thats something you need to research yourself and try to find what works best for you. I personally like the duel SERM method, and I don't get many sides.

Ingredients:
Dymethazine- 15mg
Methylstenbolan-10mg

This is per capsule. The bottle comes with 60 caps. I ran 2 caps per day, giving you a full dosage of both compounds for 30 days total.

Dymethazine- this is the compound I didn't do enough research on. I was always under the impression DMZ was a unmethylated compound. Meaning it was much more Liver friendly. V and Hulk both informed me it was indeed a methylated compound. Basically DMZ is two super drol molecules combined together. But its not anywhere near the toxic level of Superdrol, and the sides aren't anywhere close. I'm surprised this didn't get pulled out with the superdrol ban, but whatever. A really interesting compound, known more for hardening you up, cutting bodyfat, increasing strength, and much improvement on vascularity. This is a popular compound to use during cutting recomping cycles.

Methylstenbolan- This is a rather new compound. This was originally created to be more like a predecessor of SD, but again without all of the nasty sides. I was under the impression this wasn't extremely liver toxic, but according to my blood work I have began to think otherwise. Methylstenbolan is mainly used for recomping/bulking and is known for huge size gains and little to no water retention. It also has no conversion to estrogen, providing lean gains and not "wet" or tons of water weight like something like D-bol. This is also known for giving good gains in strength.

Diet/Training routine- I decided to go into this as a recomp. I don't really want to get much bigger weight wise, but it was also going into the fall so cutting wasn't really a priority either.

My diet usually stays pretty clean. 80-90% of the time unless I'm hurting for calories, which generally doesnt happen. Usually on Sunday I just have a cheat day. For this cycle I really upped my carbs, to around 400-500g a day. I've heard good things about DMZ and M-sten both being great at utilizing carbs much better than other compounds.I had all kinds of different carbs for this, breads, rice, sweet potatoes, pastas, cerals, cream of rice. Anything really. Types of carbs weren't really a factor for me. I kept my protein between 230-250g a day. I don't ever really go into the 2g of protein per pound of body weight. I don't like it, I feel like garbage, plus I cant poop. So I keep my protein at 1g per pound sometimes a little over but not much. My protein sources were chicken, turkey, beef, bison, and a lot of whole eggs most of the cycle. Fats were generally 100g a day. Which was majority taken care of by whole eggs.

My training routine I switched up a little bit, and made it more of a powerlifting routine. Generally I prefer higher volume workouts, but I really wanted to give the strength benefits of these compounds a shot. So for a month or so my workouts were:

Monday
Chest/Bench/Accessory movments

Tuesday
Legs/Squat/Accessory Movements

Thursday
Deadlift/accessory movements

Friday
Back/Biceps/Shoulders/Triceps

Cardio was performed regularly for the duration of the whole 4 weeks. Generally 30 mins post workout, with 2-3 days of HIIT thrown in.

Effectiveness-

Did it work? Absoultely, but not how I would have imagined. I was looking to go into this expecting both of these to blow me up. But it did turn into a rather successful recomp, which I was totally happy with. I managed to put on 5lbs of solid and lean mass. Which is great and totally welcomed. On top of that, I was able to drop a shirt size and two inches off of my waist, this is big for me as I've always tended to have a blocky waist. Its something that Genetics has just made me deal with. I had several people comment to me on how much leaner I looked. Which I found odd, because by looking in the mirror I would have said I was looking much bigger. My strength also shot up, within the first week or so. I was adding weight every single workout. I saw my biggest and most notable improvements in my back workouts, and it showed. This was something I really wanted to focus on going into this cycle. My rows, dead lift, and pulldown numbers all shot up. This isn't to say things like squats, or bench didn't go up. But this was definitely the most noticed. The pumps were awesome, and the vascularity was probably my favorite part. It was kind of gross and freaky, several people noticed it and mentioned it to me. I really believe I reacted well to DMZ but not the M-sten. I've heard this is rather common, as some guys can run rather high doses of M-sten and literally get nothing. I think M-sten for me was a total dud. Overall the actual tangible effects of this would prove to be something worth running again, right? Wrong. This will actually be my last run of any mehtylated compound, ever. I'll get into that in the sides section.

Sides-

My actual on cycle sides weren't bad. No back pumps or blood pressure spikes. Only side I had, which was annoying as hell was my hunger was severely diminished. Too the point I felt like I had to force feed. It wasn't cool. I have heard this can be fairly common on oral cycles. Okay, now to the internal side of things. This crap dehydrated the hell out of me. My urine was practically brown. I know it wasn't a water related issue, as I drink plenty of water and I've never had this issue on cycle. I also had blood work done, which I do pre cycle, mid, and post cycle. If your honestly serious about using hormones, fork out the extra cash to get some blood work done. My liver enzymes were fooed even with all of my on cycle support. They were quickly restored once pct was done, but honestly I was quite surprised. I would have thought having three different methods of liver support would have helped with liver damage ect. This is why I will never touch a ph again. Its just not worth it to me in the long run.

My pct has been successful, my *** is no longer brown and my appetite and blood work have all come back positive. I've maintained everything I've gained. And only a few lifts have dropped, but nothing major.

Overall-
Is it worth it? I don't think so. Oral's do some pretty serious damage to the human body. I've always known that, but it took getting some blood work done for me to finally realize just how much. I think both of these are quite hepatoxic, and this is something I should have researched much better before hopping into. I will admit that was a bad judgment call on my part. I do think something like DMZ is worth a try, as I feel that is what really shined in this stack. M-sten if you do run it, I think you should run a lone first. You may not even react to it at all, so their seems no need to stack it. If your curious about my blood work results shoot me a pm. I hope you all have found this helpful.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Crazy Vascularity
  • Pumps Are Awesome
  • Very Toxic
  • Could Be Ineffective For Some

lava135

Posted October 1, 2013
Awesome review brother - really appreciate the detail and lots to think about here for someone using orals.

kevO

Posted October 1, 2013
frank fingered it, my bad JPo

hulkish1

amazing review!

ron

Excellent Review!!!!
Interesting in blood results and shooting you a PM now.

Posted October 1, 2013
Great review .. F.ather U. C. King pro-hormones.. Straight poison.. Thanks for the insight, their just not worth it. IMO

Posted October 2, 2013
Odd training style man...

On something strong like this u must enjoy ur cycle better,

A B