Legal Limit Labs 5-Deca-Zol

5-Deca-Zol Legal Limit Labs User Rating: (14 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 33% (Suspicious)
LOWEST Prices for 5-Deca-Zol (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
Buy Now Buy 5-Deca-Zol Thousands of Supplements! Buy 5-Deca-Zol
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

Infinite Labs Cyclo Bolan Reviews
Cyclo Bolan (9 Reviews)
LGI Pro-Stanivar Reviews
Pro-Stanivar (1 Review)
Legal Limit Labs Epi-Cynodrone Reviews
Epi-Cynodrone (4 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

American Cellular TREN Xtreme Reviews
Methyl 1-D (23 Reviews)
6.4

Related Forum Topics

5-Deca-Zol journal
So im going to post my experiences with 5-deca-zol and what benefits and sides I...

FS: Epi-Cynadrone & 5-Deca-Zol by Legal Limit Labs
hey guys im pretty new to the site, i have one bottle each of the Legal Limit La...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

5-Deca-Zol Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    5-Deca-Zol Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Strength Gains (11)
    • Builds Muscle (10)
    • Increased Energy (8)
    • Good Value (8)
    • Too Expensive (4)
    • Just A Little Cut It Down Like 15 Bucks (1)
    • This Stuff Sucks (1)
    • Water Gains (1)
    August 16, 2011

Age: 22

August 16, 2011
     I gained more than 20 pounds while on this and my bench went up by around 50 pounds. I didn't experience any side effects that I know of but I also took Milk Thistle and a bunch of vitamins to stay on the safe side. Everyone will notice that you are on something. Also just a heads up they will no longer be available after August 31
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Strength Gains
    • Water Gains
    hulkish1
    hulkish1

Reviews: 63
    Reputation: +3046
    20lbs hmmmm. thats alot of weight gain? how long was the cycle and please tell me you used a serm.

Virtus
    Virtus

Joined: 2/2011
    Reviews: 15
    Reputation: +1570
    Why will it no longer be available after Aug 31st.......?

Reputation: 0
    The cycle was a month and I did a post cycle after I didn't take a Serm just some milk thistle
    Also I gained 20 pounds but after everything I lost 10 of those pounds by water weight. I kept almost all of the muscle gain
    They are being banned by the government with the national steroid act

March 27, 2011

mostmuscular

Age: 27

March 27, 2011
     I tried a 4 week cycle of 5 deca zol and im just now finished up with my PCT. I did not experience anywhere near a 20 pound increase in body weight as advertised on the front of the bottle nor did I gain a noticeable amount of body weight period. However I did get major strength gains that I have been able to keep after completion of my post cycle therapy. My bench press went from 205×10 reps to 225×10 reps military press went from 190×7 reps to 215×7 reps. I didn't hit squats during my cycle due to a tendon injury that I sustained about a year ago that seamed to just come back from out of nowhere. I imagine my strength would have increased significantly in my squat if I had trained in that exercise infact im positive it would have since I have always been a huge squater and not the strongest in my upper body lifts especially bench press. Im 27 years old and I weighed 180 pounds before and during my cycle of 5dz. My cycle of 5dz came with an optimizer which acted as a liver and prostate health as well an anti aromatase. My PCT was a small arsenal of 3 different products stacked togethor . First was the PCT recomended by the Complete Nutrition guy where I got the 5dz it was a 3 test oxo and a 6 estro enhanced with bromodione I just finished off an old bottle that had a ten day supply the other was a product called PCT tabs that I got off the internet that I took for 30 days and last was an igf 1 extreme that I got from Max Muscle that is no longer available. I did experience an increase In libido the first week of my cycle after that I felt a very low sex Drive which I would contribute to the Superdrol inside of the 5dz. I currently tip the scale at 178 pounds and have retained all of my strength gains this was my third cycle of pro hormones I also feel alot more hardened in my muscle and my libido is back to normal even before the end of my PCT. The only side effect that I got from the 5dz was lower back pumps that lasted about a week toward the end of my cycle
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Strength Gains
    • Stayed Lean No Water Gains

Reputation: 0
      When did you start noticing your strength gains? and just wondering were you on a high calorie diet because I have heard a lot of people taking this and adding on some really good size? Questions because I just started my cycle(8-29-11)

December 31, 2010

Age: 24

December 31, 2010
       I just finished a cycle of this and am very pleased with the results. I gained 20 lbs on my bench and am 14lbs heavier from when I started. My muscles are a lot more solid. I used 5-deca with 3-test-oxo and optimizer for liver and kidney support. I just started my off cycle of 6-estro-PCT so I will not comment on that yet. Biggest downside to the product is it's price. Just remember if you use this product to PLEASE use some sort of liver support like the optimizer you can get at Complete Nutrition or Milk Thistle. I plan to start another cycle of 5-deca, 3-test and optimizer again in March or April.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Strength Gains

Reviews: 17
      Reputation: +79
      You really need to find a SERM for PCT.

Reputation: +1
      Thanks Adammazda, I will start searching for one right now!

Reputation: +1
      After talking to a freind of mine who has used the 6-estro-pct and my friend who is also the guy who sold it to me I was told that a SERM is not needed in addition to the 6-estro and a the milk thistle.

Reviews: 17
      Reputation: +79
      It's your body so do what you want. Just keep in mind this contains not 1 but 2 designer steroids. One of which (halodrol) is one of the milder ones, but the second (superdrol) is highly suppressive and very harsh on your system.

Reply #5:

Reputation: +1
      Yeah I understand. I will probably take your advice and be safe rather than sorry. Any suggestions on a SERM?

Reply #6:

bigsleez
      bigsleez

Joined: 1/2013
      Reputation: 0
      Are you saying that you took the 5 deca and the 3 test oxo at the same time? or ur ptc u took 3 test oxo and 6 estro?

September 25, 2010

Age: 26

September 25, 2010
       I started my stack with 5-Deca-Zol 4 weeks ago and have put on roughly 16 lbs...I'm a real hard gainer so I was really suprised at how much mass I have put on...at the same time I've leaned up quite a lot...I'm doing a 6 wk stack and started the 2-Winn-X 2 weeks ago...so far so good with the stack, killer combo...put on roughly 35lbs on my benchpress 1rm...I'm also doing the Optimizer and 3-Test-Oxo with the entire stack
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • Strength Gains
      • Stayed Lean No Water Gains

Reputation: 0
        What is up with the milk thistle? I heard that using that is a smart idea with this supplement. Any commments?

Joined: 9/2010
        Reputation: +2
        The milk thistle is good for liver metabolism and cleansing. Because a lot of this stuff goes through your liver I just think it is a good idea to protect it and help it out as much as possible. Better safe than sorry. I took the Optimizer because it had milk thistle in it. And actually I've been taking milk thistle for a while because of all the protein, pre-workouts and creatine I have taken.

cldean22
        cldean22

Reputation: 0
        what did u eat while taking 5dz? i just bought 2 bottles of 5dz today with Optimizer.

Reputation: 0
        When did you start noticing your mass and strength gains?

June 7, 2010

Age: 47

June 7, 2010
         This is the real deal. Has a mix of Superdrol and Halodrol. Gained 4 lbs in 5 days and bench reps w/315 went from 8 to 12 in the first week. Same formulation as Cyclo-bolan which is cheaper. Same ingredients as LGI's Pro-stanivar, also cheaper. Can be tough on the liver though as it is methylated. Not for the young lifter.
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Strength Gains

Joined: 6/2010
        Reputation: +1
        Both compunds are methylated, which means they are rough on the liver. You will need some form of liver protectiom; cycle support, milk thistle, etc.

Bray21
        Bray21

Joined: 3/2011
        Reputation: 0
        Damn 315 12 times! That's insane! What kind of workout do you do?

Joined: 6/2010
        Reputation: +1
        @Bray. I used to be a competitive powerlifter, now bodybuilding. W/o's are for mass and bulk in the winter (higher weight, lower reps), lean and conditioning in the summer (lots of supersets, compound sets, drop-sets, etc.). Best of luck.

May 13, 2010

jakec24

Age: 22

May 13, 2010
         UNBELIEVABLE!!! I WAS 145 POUNDS WHEN I STARTED THE DECA ZOL I WORKED OUT ALOT AND USED PROTIEN AND PreworkoutS FOR A WHILE AND NEVER SAW RESULTS...TILL I TOOK THE DECA ZOL FROM Complete Nutrition IN RIO RANCHO, NM!! FIRST CYCLE GAINED 22 POUNDS AND I TOOK OPTIMIZER WITH TO HELP SUPPORT!! STRENGTH WENT THROUGH THE ROOF!! I TOOK 2 IN A ROW THEN TOOK THE PCT WITH BROMO AND SAW RESULTS WITH THE PCT!! DID ONE MORE AFTER AND IM NOW AT 190 AT 6 FOOT TALL WITH 18 INCH BICEPS!! NO SIDE EFFECTS!!! WOULD RECOMMEND, VERY HELPFUL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE AT Complete Nutrition
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Strength Gains
        • Stayed Lean No Water Gains
          johnnyace

alg48212

Joined: 4/2009
          Reviews: 9
          Reputation: +12
          50lbs. hahaha what a joke.off 5 deca zol. soo if you got on real gear, you would probably write a review saying you gained 200lbs.

March 24, 2010

theshow

Reviews: 19

Age: 21

March 24, 2010
           this stuff was great, i took 2 per day and gained 13 lbs on my first cycle then once I went through the post cycle I was still 11 lbs heavier, started at 194 ended at 205 after the post!!! HIGHLY RECCOMMEND!!!!
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Strength Gains

Reviews: 18
            Reputation: +41
            I had the same results!!! The stuff is great, honestly cant wait to try the 2 winn!

a4jensen
            a4jensen

Joined: 10/2010
            Reputation: 0
            what did you use for a post cycle?

Reviews: 18
            Reputation: +41
            6 estro for estrogen management and 3 test oxo for nat test levels

March 23, 2010

psandoval

Age: 42

March 23, 2010
             This stuff is JUNK!!! used for a a cycle with ZERO gains. Changed diet and routine to try and maximize effect of this product. Will not use again, have had better luck with Black Powder. DO NOT waste you money on this stuff it is JUNK!!!!!
            Pros:
            Cons:
            • This Stuff Sucks
            • This Stuff Sucks
            Sal
            Sal

Joined: 2/2009
            Reviews: 23
            Reputation: +45
            Haha...very true. I used back in college and it did nothing as well

Grizzlydrol
            Grizzlydrol

Joined: 12/2012
            Reputation: 0
            Dude working out and eating right without any prohormone will give you gains. So if you would have worked out right and ate right while taking this halodrol/superdrol stack you would have at the very least gained strength. This stuff was the ***

February 23, 2010

cutman99

Reviews: 4

Age: 18

February 23, 2010
             i personly only used the product for like a week but in that time periode. I got pretty riped and saw some great gains in makes you want to lift cuz of the tostrone in it just scares me cuz of the side effcts on the back of the lable
            Pros:
            Cons:
            • Strength Gains
            • Stayed Lean No Water Gains
            • Just A Little Cut It Down Like 15 Bucks
            February 5, 2010

chainsaw18xx

Age: 18

February 5, 2010
             i used 5 deca zol and it had resuls like ive never seen from anything else. other than being expensive, i went from 315 to 375 on my bench in one month and gained about twenty lbs. i did lose a little mass after i finished my cycle but it was probably due to the fact that i didnt take the Post Cycle drug, i just bought another stack and i am looking forward to seeing impressive results. i would reccomend this to anyone who is serious about lifting and getting stronger. if you do not plan to work out every day then this is not for you.
            Pros:
            Cons:
            • Strength Gains
            • Stayed Lean No Water Gains
            blackfox911
            blackfox911

Joined: 1/2012
            Reputation: +5
            i love seeing thses reviews cuz youre an idiot.

Have you used 5-Deca-Zol? Submit your own Review!