5-Deca-Zol

By Legal Limit Labs
5-Deca-Zol Legal Limit Labs
?/10
(Only 14 Reviews - Waiting on more trustworthy reviews.)

Reviews Discussion Related

This stuff is JUNK

March 23, 2010

This stuff is JUNK!!! used for a a cycle with ZERO gains. Changed diet and routine to try and maximize effect of this product. Will not use again, have had better luck with Black Powder. DO NOT waste you money on this stuff it is JUNK!!!!!

Pros:
Cons:
  • This Stuff Sucks
  • This Stuff Sucks

Sal

Posted March 23, 2010
Haha...very true. I used back in college and it did nothing as well

Posted March 23, 2010
Dude working out and eating right without any prohormone will give you gains. So if you would have worked out right and ate right while taking this halodrol/superdrol stack you would have at the very least gained strength. This stuff was the ***

I'm doing a 6 wk stack and started the 2-Winn-X 2 weeks ago...so far so good

September 25, 2010

I started my stack with 5-Deca-Zol 4 weeks ago and have put on roughly 16 lbs...I'm a real hard gainer so I was really suprised at how much mass I have put on...at the same time I've leaned up quite a lot...I'm doing a 6 wk stack and started the 2-Winn-X 2 weeks ago...so far so good with the stack, killer combo...put on roughly 35lbs on my benchpress 1rm...I'm also doing the Optimizer and 3-Test-Oxo with the entire stack

Pros:
Cons:
  • Strength Gains
  • Stayed Lean No Water Gains

Posted September 25, 2010
    What is up with the milk thistle? I heard that using that is a smart idea with this supplement. Any commments?

Posted September 25, 2010
    The milk thistle is good for liver metabolism and cleansing. Because a lot of this stuff goes through your liver I just think it is a good idea to protect it and help it out as much as possible. Better safe than sorry. I took the Optimizer because it had milk thistle in it. And actually I've been taking milk thistle for a while because of all the protein, pre-workouts and creatine I have taken.

Posted September 25, 2010
    what did u eat while taking 5dz? i just bought 2 bottles of 5dz today with Optimizer.

Posted September 25, 2010
    When did you start noticing your mass and strength gains?

This is the real deal

June 7, 2010

This is the real deal. Has a mix of Superdrol and Halodrol. Gained 4 lbs in 5 days and bench reps w/315 went from 8 to 12 in the first week. Same formulation as Cyclo-bolan which is cheaper. Same ingredients as LGI's Pro-stanivar, also cheaper. Can be tough on the liver though as it is methylated. Not for the young lifter.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Strength Gains

Posted June 7, 2010
    Both compunds are methylated, which means they are rough on the liver. You will need some form of liver protectiom; cycle support, milk thistle, etc.

Posted June 7, 2010
    Damn 315 12 times! That's insane! What kind of workout do you do?

Posted June 7, 2010
    @Bray. I used to be a competitive powerlifter, now bodybuilding. W/o's are for mass and bulk in the winter (higher weight, lower reps), lean and conditioning in the summer (lots of supersets, compound sets, drop-sets, etc.). Best of luck.

I did get major strength gains

March 27, 2011

I tried a 4 week cycle of 5 deca zol and im just now finished up with my PCT. I did not experience anywhere near a 20 pound increase in body weight as advertised on the front of the bottle nor did I gain a noticeable amount of body weight period. However I did get major strength gains that I have been able to keep after completion of my post cycle therapy. My bench press went from 205×10 reps to 225×10 reps military press went from 190×7 reps to 215×7 reps. I didn't hit squats during my cycle due to a tendon injury that I sustained about a year ago that seamed to just come back from out of nowhere. I imagine my strength would have increased significantly in my squat if I had trained in that exercise infact im positive it would have since I have always been a huge squater and not the strongest in my upper body lifts especially bench press. Im 27 years old and I weighed 180 pounds before and during my cycle of 5dz. My cycle of 5dz came with an optimizer which acted as a liver and prostate health as well an anti aromatase. My PCT was a small arsenal of 3 different products stacked togethor . First was the PCT recomended by the Complete Nutrition guy where I got the 5dz it was a 3 test oxo and a 6 estro enhanced with bromodione I just finished off an old bottle that had a ten day supply the other was a product called PCT tabs that I got off the internet that I took for 30 days and last was an igf 1 extreme that I got from Max Muscle that is no longer available. I did experience an increase In libido the first week of my cycle after that I felt a very low sex Drive which I would contribute to the Superdrol inside of the 5dz. I currently tip the scale at 178 pounds and have retained all of my strength gains this was my third cycle of pro hormones I also feel alot more hardened in my muscle and my libido is back to normal even before the end of my PCT. The only side effect that I got from the 5dz was lower back pumps that lasted about a week toward the end of my cycle

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Strength Gains
    • Stayed Lean No Water Gains

Posted March 27, 2011
      When did you start noticing your strength gains? and just wondering were you on a high calorie diet because I have heard a lot of people taking this and adding on some really good size? Questions because I just started my cycle(8-29-11)

I just finished a cycle of this and am very pleased with the results

December 31, 2010

I just finished a cycle of this and am very pleased with the results. I gained 20 lbs on my bench and am 14lbs heavier from when I started. My muscles are a lot more solid. I used 5-deca with 3-test-oxo and optimizer for liver and kidney support. I just started my off cycle of 6-estro-PCT so I will not comment on that yet. Biggest downside to the product is it's price. Just remember if you use this product to PLEASE use some sort of liver support like the optimizer you can get at Complete Nutrition or Milk Thistle. I plan to start another cycle of 5-deca, 3-test and optimizer again in March or April.

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Strength Gains

Posted December 31, 2010
      You really need to find a SERM for PCT.

Posted December 31, 2010
      Thanks Adammazda, I will start searching for one right now!

Posted December 31, 2010
      After talking to a freind of mine who has used the 6-estro-pct and my friend who is also the guy who sold it to me I was told that a SERM is not needed in addition to the 6-estro and a the milk thistle.

Posted December 31, 2010
      It's your body so do what you want. Just keep in mind this contains not 1 but 2 designer steroids. One of which (halodrol) is one of the milder ones, but the second (superdrol) is highly suppressive and very harsh on your system.

Posted December 31, 2010
      Yeah I understand. I will probably take your advice and be safe rather than sorry. Any suggestions on a SERM?

Neil
      (0)

Posted January 1, 2011
      What time do you take 3 test is it before a workout or before sleep

Posted January 1, 2011
      Are you saying that you took the 5 deca and the 3 test oxo at the same time? or ur ptc u took 3 test oxo and 6 estro?

I gained 17 lbs in 5 weeks

November 19, 2009

I took this after ny cousin recommended it and I thought it would probably be like anything else that "sounded" like a steriod...Ineffective. IT WAS AWESOME! I have taken supps for 8 years and I thought the good hormones were all gone, but the 5-deca totally surprized me. I gained 17 lbs in 5 weeks and my bench went up 25lbs easy ans the reps we easy. No gut problems, no "liver problems" felt great great while on it and at a lot of protein and water. I will do it again in 3 months...good stuff

Pros:
      Cons:
      • Strength Gains
      • Stayed Lean No Water Gains

Wound up in hospital

September 14, 2009

Took 5-Deca-Zol as instructed. Wound up in hospital toward end of 30 day cycle. Tests showed inflammation of pancreas and liver. Blood tests showed elevated liver enzymes and bilirubin. Experienced extreme abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, and jaundice. 4 wks later, liver function still not returned to normal.

Posted September 14, 2009
        I GOT THE KIT WITH THis , test oxy and recycle from complete nutrition. i did the month of 5 deca and two weeks of test oxy and was just starting my last two weeks of test oxy with recycle - my stomach has felt bloated and hard for a couple weeks now and it huerts to bend over to tie my shoes ! i stopped everthing as of last night . im wonderingif i should have concerns ?

Posted September 14, 2009
        If you noticed anything weird with your body, you should've taken a liver/milk thistle product or started your PCT.

Posted September 14, 2009
        I am slightly confused by the questions about liver damage. I have read through Complete Nutrition's guide that the unique sublingual delivery system dissolve directly into your blood stream, thus bypassing the liver. So...can I assume that CN has made a false statement?

Posted September 14, 2009
        As far as the comment regarding sublingual delivery and bypassing the liver...the function of the liver is to filter and detoxifiy blood along with producing hormones and plasma...so if a the hormone is in the blood streat it will end up in the liver eventually...they didn't lie, you're just confused

I didn't experience any side effects that I know of

August 16, 2011

I gained more than 20 pounds while on this and my bench went up by around 50 pounds. I didn't experience any side effects that I know of but I also took Milk Thistle and a bunch of vitamins to stay on the safe side. Everyone will notice that you are on something. Also just a heads up they will no longer be available after August 31

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Strength Gains
        • Water Gains

hulkish1

Posted August 16, 2011
        20lbs hmmmm. thats alot of weight gain? how long was the cycle and please tell me you used a serm.

Virtus

Posted August 16, 2011
        Why will it no longer be available after Aug 31st.......?

Posted August 16, 2011
        The cycle was a month and I did a post cycle after I didn't take a Serm just some milk thistle
        Also I gained 20 pounds but after everything I lost 10 of those pounds by water weight. I kept almost all of the muscle gain
        They are being banned by the government with the national steroid act

I would recommend this to anyone who is serious about lifting and getting stronger

February 5, 2010

i used 5 deca zol and it had resuls like ive never seen from anything else. other than being expensive, i went from 315 to 375 on my bench in one month and gained about twenty lbs. i did lose a little mass after i finished my cycle but it was probably due to the fact that i didnt take the Post Cycle drug, i just bought another stack and i am looking forward to seeing impressive results. i would reccomend this to anyone who is serious about lifting and getting stronger. if you do not plan to work out every day then this is not for you.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Strength Gains
        • Stayed Lean No Water Gains

Posted February 5, 2010
        i love seeing thses reviews cuz youre an idiot.

5-Deca-Zol made me very lean

July 14, 2009

5-Deca-Zol made me very lean and I put on a solid 16lbs of muscle on a 4 week cycle. I actually dropped a belt loop size as well! Not only that, but the LLL Post-Cycle called Re-Cycle helped me put on another 4lbs of muscle...UNHEARD OF FOR A Post-Cycle! :-)