Home > Categories > Growth Enhancers > Prohormones > LG Sciences > Trifecta Stack

LG Sciences Trifecta Stack

Trifecta Stack LG Sciences User Rating: (17 Reviews)

Review Authenticity: 49% (Suspicious)
LOWEST Prices for Trifecta Stack (Links open in new window) [Sponsored]
79.95 Buy Trifecta Stack 5%Off code:SR05 +Same Day Shipping Buy Trifecta Stack
Report Product Error

Compare Similar Products:

Users who liked this product also liked:

LG Sciences PSarm Reviews
USP Labs Prime Reviews
Prime (147 Reviews)
Applied Nutriceuticals Free Test Reviews
Free Test (11 Reviews)

Products in the same category:

American Cellular TREN Xtreme Reviews
LG Sciences Methyl 1-D Reviews
Methyl 1-D (23 Reviews)
6.4

Related Forum Topics

Trifecta Stack...with MMv2 in it.....
So I got me one of those older formulas for a discounted price since no body els...

LG Trifecta Stack and Finaflex 1-Andro
I am a 31 year old male and have decided to start my first stack ever. I am into...

Lg Sciences Trifecta Stack: Are these prohormones?
So my friend gave me a free LG Sciences Trifecta Stack. Im not familiar with the...

Starting Trifecta Stack Tommorrow..What can I stack with it to get the best resu...

Lg Sciences Trifecta Stack
OK I really need some guidance on this, well at my local vitamin shoppe they hav...

Trifecta Stack + Asteroid stack too much at one time??
Trifecta stack + Asteroid stack too much at one time?? Wanting to know if that ...

Get Involved!

Confused about Supplements?

FREE 7-Day Supplement Crash Course:

Description

Trifecta Stack Nutritional Info and Supplement Facts on:
    Links open in new window
    Trifecta Stack Reviews:
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Increased Energy (9)
    • Builds Muscle (9)
    • No Side Effects (9)
    • Lg Trifeca Stack Is The Bomb (6)
    • Bad Taste (7)
    • Not Effective (6)
    • Over Priced (6)
    • Incorrect Labels (4)
    September 8, 2012

wmueller

Age: 22

September 8, 2012
     First off anyone who used a product like this and doesnt get results is either using the product wrong, or isnt yet at a stage of physical development to need such a product. Dont believe everything that people tell you about these type of products as they are designed for people to achieve specific goals based on use with a specific personal plan. That being said, my profile pic was taken anout 4 weeks into my cycle of the Trifecta stack by LG Science. By the end of the cycle I had gained 23lbs and stayed shredded. If you want to take this stack I would recomend it as one of the safest prohormone stacks there is available. It wont be worth your time or money if you do not first have a strict diet/training regiment and if you are not in top shape when you begin the cycle.
    Pros:
    Cons:
    • Lg Trifeca Stack Is The Bomb
    kris65
    kris65

Joined: 4/2011
    Reviews: 35
    Reputation: +2376
    You really dont know what your talking about and this review is very misleading. This isnt a PH stack, this contains nothing but a bunch of junk.

There is no way you gained 23lbs on this, unless you were pinning test on the side or something.

Reply #2:
    Cray
    Cray

Joined: 6/2010
    Reviews: 55
    Reputation: +2374
    Only 23lbs? Man I put on like 59lbs. of pure, lean muscle... not fat muscle... lean muscle, when I ran this stack.

June 11, 2012

qdsdh2004

Reviews: 35

Age: 33

June 11, 2012
     I took this stack with one free bottle of generate. I striclty followed the directions and I was not taking anything else excep whey protein and food.
    I have been very disappointed. First, the product doesn't deliver what it promises. Of course, on the stack it is written "you may experience muscle increase etc." and not you will. But anyway, I just experienced a little gain of strengh the last week of M1D and MMV3. I had more strengh gains with some basic products like Isa-test from ISatori.
    Above all, I had some bad sides of which stomach problems (I let you imagine...) for more than the 2 first weeks. Then MMV3 has an horrible taste and it's very very long to dissolve under the tongue (30 minutes as an average). There are alos too many pills. After 3 weeks, I felt like going to vomit every time I put MMV3 in my mouth. MMV3 was also increasing my heart speed during training probably because there too many stimulants inside (I didn't take any coffee while taking Trifecta). And I hate this feeling when training. Furthermore, MMV3 is supposed to decreased you body fat and even for a high metabolism like me it had no effect !
    Really too much sides and constraints for just a little strengh increase, does it worth it ?
    I don't recommend this product and I should I trusted the other negative reviews ... Lesson learnt.
    Pros:
    Cons:
      • Stomach Issue
      • Does Not Deliver What It Claims
      • Very Bad Taste
      April 6, 2012

Duhello

Age: 24

April 6, 2012
       First of all I would like to say to the people who are down-playing this product, if you are taking pro hormones you should no that everyone's body is different and will take different supplements different ways. Next I would say me and my friend have both taken this stack and we both got different results. I gained about 5lbs of good weight where as my friend doing the same workout routine gained about 15 good lbs. so this goes to show that different body's will react differently to supplements. It was not very effective for me but others I know that have taken it had good gains that stuck. The point is that this stack is very mild but with little maintnece you can save the results you get from it. I would say it is a good starting point for anyone who is looking for a stack to take. It should always be taken with good oils and acids as well. Pre-workout and post-workout supplement should always be taken as well. Do not think you can just take the trifecta stack and workout 3 times a week and get ripped. All of this take tons of time and work. Good luck to anyone who try's this and I hope that it works better for you. My info, started the stack at 210 high body fat bench 185 max w/reps ended around 208 low body fat and bench 235 max w/reps. Thanks for reading.
      February 6, 2012

Numero17

Age: 21

February 6, 2012
       For anyone that is going to buy this. DONT. This stuff does not work. I took it and probably gained 5 pounds but i would say it was 100% just eating better and more. I would say eating good and a lot is a way better supp then this. The mmv3 tastes awful and at first made me feel like crap and my friend who was taking it too threw up for 3 straight times he took it. Use your money on something that actually works.
      Pros:
      Cons:
      • No Side Effects
      January 19, 2012

MrMeToo

Age: 29

January 19, 2012
       So even though I've taken stronger compounds,My wife hates it! so i figured id give this a try. Im almost 30 and have been lifting for 9 years. I eat 80% clean all the time so not much prep besides more protein. i take a vitamin and fish oil every day no matter on or off cycle. I started at 5'7 170 and max 275 bench and now im around 175 and 295.

first the good. I cant say i didnt have any sides but thats after this. i did get a pretty good pump but not until i was in week 4. No back pumps and no dry joints for me. I did gain about 5 pounds but that could just be added protein.

that was short now the bad. most of this is for the mmv3. ive done m1d and its realy nothing. with that said please crawl before you walk mmv3 has yohimbine and for some its bad! part of this is my fault i didnt really prep for this cycle. but my blood pressure did spike a bit at first making me feel like sh##. but at the end i was up to 6 a day,witch leads me to the next thing it taste like sh## and 6 means you tast it all day. by the end its just sweet but not worth it. O and last im a mild guy but at times i just wanted to bit someones head off and that sucks at home!! 3 kids and wife.

all in all i would say get used to mmv3 then take a high dose and more than 4 weeks. i didnt notice much strength gain,and i didnt get ripped. but i did get some size. as for formadrol ive always liked it. but for some harder stuff i would rather something eles. the trifecta wasnt a rip off but save your money for something better. i have epistane that i will do in feb. witch is still mild but im getting old im not excatly in beast mode anymore anyway lol. i hope this helps. ive picked and chosen from this site for years. but this is my first review.

December 31, 2011

Speez

Reviews: 14

Age: 46

December 31, 2011
       In a nutshell, this product is all hype and a waste of cash.
      1) Does not work
      2) Expensive for what it is, which is garbage
      3) These products are nothing like the real" LG Stuff" a few years back, not even close.
      4) You will get better boost from aspartic acid then from this garbage.
      5)Lots of unnecassary ingredients that do nothing, Kre-Alk. Creatine is far better anytime.
      This is based on my personal experience, I tried it twice to give it the benefit of the doubt, product did nothing. Unlike other posters on the web, I am not a paid endorsee twice I tried it at my own expense, and was better of cycling superdrol for 4 weeks then this garbage, I would see real results with SD. Anyways try it out if you want it's your coin....
        • Formula Not The Same As Original
        • Incorrect Labels

Joined: 1/2011
        Reviews: 9
        Reputation: +6
        sucks that they don't make it like they used to! lucky for me though, i found some of my old trifecta stack that i have left over. taste still sucks but overall gives me decent results for the price i paid. haha i wonder what the shelf life is. either way i've been taking it (again) for 2 days now. feel nice and swollen and not as sore as i should be.

i had some buddies gain around 20 lbs from the stack a few years ago. only problem from the old stuff is you really need a PCT. and it can really do a number on your stomach if not taken properly. sad that LG has dropped the ball :( glad i learned that it's not worth the cash anymore. good luck!

Reply #2:

Joined: 1/2011
        Reviews: 9
        Reputation: +6
        not to mention it's really beneficial to take an E-blocker while on the stack

April 15, 2011

Joe400

Age: 21

April 15, 2011
         I highly reccomend The Trifecta Stack. It worked wonders for me. First things first, you cant just take supplements and magically think your going to grow pecks and a 6 pack. It takes hard work and dedication. When taking the stack i saw HUGE gains on my lifts (about a 315 max shot up to around 410 1 rep max) and HUGE gains in my size (gained around 8-10 pounds. I didnt see a drastic decrease in Body Fat % but that was due to the fact that I still ate what i wanted and didnt watch my diet at all, so that my fault. Overall the Trifecta Stack was phenominal. The biggest Con was having those pills dissolve in your mouth. HIGHLY RECCOMENDED
        Pros:
        Cons:
        • Lg Trifeca Stack Is The Bomb
        • Incorrect Labels

March 10, 2011

jonnyb715

Age: 28

March 10, 2011
         I've been using the Trifecta Stack for a few months now. I take six caps of the methyl-1D per day, 3 Methylmasterdol Tabs and 2 doses of the GHenerate combined with Jack3d on lifting days and Hydroxycut Hardcore X on cardio days. I've found these combinations to make for great workouts, plenty of energy, good pumps, great focus, and fast gains. I weighed 225 mid last year and am down to 195. A buddy is also trying the stack but without the hydroxy and Jacked and says he hasn't noticed that much from it other than he got more cut, he has also stayed at the same weight when lifting and I've gone up each time. The down side I feel is with the Methylmasterdol, having it under your tongue and the taste isn't the best.
        November 4, 2010

MTodd

Age: 25

November 4, 2010
         I guess there has been multiple versions of Trifecta ?? I don't know but the one I ran is the on that is at BodyBuilding.com. M1D, MMv3, Forma-D, and a free T911 (I guess this is not normally included in the kit ??). Either way, it has gotten a lot of attention on the discussion boards I frequent, so I decided to give it a go.

I like to break down my reviews into weeks. So here it goes - week 1, I noticed higher levels of aggression and libido. I was brimming with confidence and felt kind of egotistical lol.
        Week 2, weights started feeling lighter. I was able to do more reps with the same weight(2-3), which resulted in upping the weights a few pounds. This continued on into week 3.
        Week 3, aggression and libido got more powerful and almost unbearable. I didn't expect to get this bad but I was getting road rage and tossing weights around. I am normally a temperamental person so it didn't come as a shock to me. Endurance started to shine in this week as well. I added sprints at the end of my workouts.
        Week 4-5, again high aggression, libido, endurance, strength. It continued on. With all the added cardio and an elevated endurance and sex Drive, I was having fun sex. I was going longer without getting tired. I was taking control of the entire situation. The feeling was intoxicating.
        Week 6, I knew the end was near and started to lose a little focus. I was depressed over the thought that the fun was all over. I continued to push myself but knowing the end was near was somewhat demotivating.
        Week 7, was the start of my PCT with FormaD. All the feelings I had experienced on cycle continued on! I was very excited that 5 days into week 7, I still felt very aggressive, still had a higher libido. Endurance increased more actually. This continued on until the last week of my PCT. In the last week, I started to tone it down, knowing a break from all the excessive training and cardio were in order.

As a note, I didn't notice any shutdown whatsoever. I very much enjoyed the effects of Trifecta and will be running it again. I'm thinking of added Free Test into my PCT next time.

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Lg Trifeca Stack Is The Bomb
          arminzandi
          arminzandi

Joined: 5/2011
          Reviews: 0
          Reputation: 0
          would this stack work for a first time ph user or is it too much?

October 9, 2010

Gregory12

Reviews: 6

Age: 33

October 9, 2010
           ran this trifecta twice already. one a while back when it was mmv2, and another time several months ago with mmv3.

this is hands down the best prohormone stack in my experience. the sides are non-existant, and no support supplements are needed.

my first run was 1 kit for 4 weeks, i gained 6 pounds, and got leaner!!!!

my second run i upped the dose and used the latest kit. i used 2 kits for 6 weeks before i ran formadrol and T-911 for PCT.

i put on 12 pounds in 6 weeks, and got leaner. i was very surprised at my success. during PCT i leaned out even more and maintained all my gains. this kit is straight awesome.

keep in mind, i trained hard, and my diet is top of the line. if you do trifecta dont waste this awesome opportunity. take full advantage of the anabolic state you are in and get impressive trans-formative results.
          Pros:
          Cons:
          • Lost Fat
          • Lg Trifeca Stack Is The Bomb
          • No Side Effects

Have you used Trifecta Stack? Submit your own Review!

Tags: Legal Gear