Trifecta Stack

By LG Sciences
Trifecta Stack LG Sciences
7.2/10
(Weighted average based on 17 Reviews)

Ranks #47 of 55 (better than 15%)
in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
Dashboard Reviews Discussion Related Prices

MTodd

I didn't notice any shutdown whatsoever

I guess there has been multiple versions of Trifecta ?? I don't know but the one I ran is the on that is at BodyBuilding.com. M1D, MMv3, Forma-D, and a free T911 (I guess this is not normally included in the kit ??). Either way, it has gotten a lot of attention on the discussion boards I frequent, so I decided to give it a go.

I like to break down my reviews into weeks. So here it goes - week 1, I noticed higher levels of aggression and libido. I was brimming with confidence and felt kind of egotistical lol.
Week 2, weights started feeling lighter. I was able to do more reps with the same weight(2-3), which resulted in upping the weights a few pounds. This continued on into week 3.
Week 3, aggression and libido got more powerful and almost unbearable. I didn't expect to get this bad but I was getting road rage and tossing weights around. I am normally a temperamental person so it didn't come as a shock to me. Endurance started to shine in this week as well. I added sprints at the end of my workouts.
Week 4-5, again high aggression, libido, endurance, strength. It continued on. With all the added cardio and an elevated endurance and sex Drive, I was having fun sex. I was going longer without getting tired. I was taking control of the entire situation. The feeling was intoxicating.
Week 6, I knew the end was near and started to lose a little focus. I was depressed over the thought that the fun was all over. I continued to push myself but knowing the end was near was somewhat demotivating.
Week 7, was the start of my PCT with FormaD. All the feelings I had experienced on cycle continued on! I was very excited that 5 days into week 7, I still felt very aggressive, still had a higher libido. Endurance increased more actually. This continued on until the last week of my PCT. In the last week, I started to tone it down, knowing a break from all the excessive training and cardio were in order.

As a note, I didn't notice any shutdown whatsoever. I very much enjoyed the effects of Trifecta and will be running it again. I'm thinking of added Free Test into my PCT next time.

Pros:
Cons:
  • Lg Trifeca Stack Is The Bomb

Posted November 4, 2010
    would this stack work for a first time ph user or is it too much?

I have waited about a month after ending my cycle on the Trifecta Stack to write this review just so I could see how I react coming off of the stack and so I could look back and compare my past gains when I was trying to bulk up. I took the newest version of the stack containing Methyl 1-D , Methyl Masterdrol, and Formadrol (all with "XL Sized" on the label). While on the stack, I quit drinking for about a month and a half strait (except on St. Patty's day) and I cleaned up my diet. I sticked with my weight lifting routine and did a little bit of cardio. I keep a written log of when I lift, what exercises I do, and how many reps I do at what weight. I showed steady gains while on the stack, increasing my reps/weight on every exercise I would perform. Though I did make gains, after looking through my workout book I saw that I made pretty much the same jumps in reps/weight last summer when I was on a strict diet/exercise program. I didn't gain too much body fat, but I attribute much of that to a high protein and fiber diet. It's obvious that after growth hormones became regulated, LG Sciences was in a rush to put a bad stack together so they could sell it for $80+... it's probably why the dosing recommendations vary between the box, the pamphlet/workout guide, and the directions on the bottles. I am not biased. In the past I have given good reviews for LG sciences' E-911, but this product was a blatant attempt by LG to quickly relabel their once successful hormone stack and sell off some expensive garbage that doesn't really work. I hope this review saves someone out there some money and over a month of their life taking a supplement that doesn't work.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • Didn't Gain Too Much Fat
    • No Side Effects
    • Over Priced
    • Formula Not The Same As Original
    • Incorrect Labels

Posted May 11, 2010
    incorrect labels thats a law suit, u cant be taken serious as a company when ur mislabeling porducts of this serious a leval

Posted May 11, 2010
    thanks, great review

Its ok for the price but i dont think its a very effective stack

I took this stack while on a bulking diet. Gained like 5pounds. Its ok for the price but i dont think its a very effective stack was expecting alittle more. Been very disapointed with all lg sciences products iv tried

MrMeToo's Trifecta Stack Review

So even though I've taken stronger compounds,My wife hates it! so i figured id give this a try. Im almost 30 and have been lifting for 9 years. I eat 80% clean all the time so not much prep besides more protein. i take a vitamin and fish oil every day no matter on or off cycle. I started at 5'7 170 and max 275 bench and now im around 175 and 295.

first the good. I cant say i didnt have any sides but thats after this. i did get a pretty good pump but not until i was in week 4. No back pumps and no dry joints for me. I did gain about 5 pounds but that could just be added protein.

that was short now the bad. most of this is for the mmv3. ive done m1d and its realy nothing. with that said please crawl before you walk mmv3 has yohimbine and for some its bad! part of this is my fault i didnt really prep for this cycle. but my blood pressure did spike a bit at first making me feel like sh##. but at the end i was up to 6 a day,witch leads me to the next thing it taste like sh## and 6 means you tast it all day. by the end its just sweet but not worth it. O and last im a mild guy but at times i just wanted to bit someones head off and that sucks at home!! 3 kids and wife.

all in all i would say get used to mmv3 then take a high dose and more than 4 weeks. i didnt notice much strength gain,and i didnt get ripped. but i did get some size. as for formadrol ive always liked it. but for some harder stuff i would rather something eles. the trifecta wasnt a rip off but save your money for something better. i have epistane that i will do in feb. witch is still mild but im getting old im not excatly in beast mode anymore anyway lol. i hope this helps. ive picked and chosen from this site for years. but this is my first review.

wrecks3

I was disappointed with the end result but not entirely surprised with the mixed reviews

I keep my diet in check, rarely drink (especially while trying to gain muscle on a stack like this), and strength train every other day for 1 to 1-1/2 hours. I track calories as well as rep/weight performance in the gym. I finished this stack about two months ago. It seems there are different versions of this product. This review is for the one that contains Methyl 1-D, Methyl Masterdrol, and Formadrol. The Methyl 1-D and Methyl Masterdrol were in the XL sized bottles (135 count instead of 90). From start to finish I experienced no side effects at all. In the end I was a bit leaner and a bit stronger, but the gains I experienced were just on par or maybe a little bit better than with the gains I experience while doing my usual supplementing (no Trifecta Stack). Overall, I was disappointed with the end result but not entirely surprised with all of the mixed reviews I've read about the product. I won't buy it again and wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Pros:
    Cons:
    • No Side Effects

qdsdh2004's Trifecta Stack Review

I took this stack with one free bottle of generate. I striclty followed the directions and I was not taking anything else excep whey protein and food.
    I have been very disappointed. First, the product doesn't deliver what it promises. Of course, on the stack it is written "you may experience muscle increase etc." and not you will. But anyway, I just experienced a little gain of strengh the last week of M1D and MMV3. I had more strengh gains with some basic products like Isa-test from ISatori.
    Above all, I had some bad sides of which stomach problems (I let you imagine...) for more than the 2 first weeks. Then MMV3 has an horrible taste and it's very very long to dissolve under the tongue (30 minutes as an average). There are alos too many pills. After 3 weeks, I felt like going to vomit every time I put MMV3 in my mouth. MMV3 was also increasing my heart speed during training probably because there too many stimulants inside (I didn't take any coffee while taking Trifecta). And I hate this feeling when training. Furthermore, MMV3 is supposed to decreased you body fat and even for a high metabolism like me it had no effect !
    Really too much sides and constraints for just a little strengh increase, does it worth it ?
    I don't recommend this product and I should I trusted the other negative reviews ... Lesson learnt.

Pros:
    Cons:
      • Stomach Issue
      • Does Not Deliver What It Claims
      • Very Bad Taste

Duhello's Trifecta Stack Review

First of all I would like to say to the people who are down-playing this product, if you are taking pro hormones you should no that everyone's body is different and will take different supplements different ways. Next I would say me and my friend have both taken this stack and we both got different results. I gained about 5lbs of good weight where as my friend doing the same workout routine gained about 15 good lbs. so this goes to show that different body's will react differently to supplements. It was not very effective for me but others I know that have taken it had good gains that stuck. The point is that this stack is very mild but with little maintnece you can save the results you get from it. I would say it is a good starting point for anyone who is looking for a stack to take. It should always be taken with good oils and acids as well. Pre-workout and post-workout supplement should always be taken as well. Do not think you can just take the trifecta stack and workout 3 times a week and get ripped. All of this take tons of time and work. Good luck to anyone who try's this and I hope that it works better for you. My info, started the stack at 210 high body fat bench 185 max w/reps ended around 208 low body fat and bench 235 max w/reps. Thanks for reading.

Speez

Speez's Trifecta Stack Review

In a nutshell, this product is all hype and a waste of cash.
      1) Does not work
      2) Expensive for what it is, which is garbage
      3) These products are nothing like the real" LG Stuff" a few years back, not even close.
      4) You will get better boost from aspartic acid then from this...
      In a nutshell, this product is all hype and a waste of cash.
      1) Does not work
      2) Expensive for what it is, which is garbage
      4) You will get better boost from aspartic acid then from this garbage.
      5)Lots of unnecassary ingredients that do nothing, Kre-Alk. Creatine is far better anytime.
      This is based on my personal experience, I tried it twice to give it the benefit of the doubt, product did nothing. Unlike other posters on the web, I am not a paid endorsee twice I tried it at my own expense, and was better of cycling superdrol for 4 weeks then this garbage, I would see real results with SD. Anyways try it out if you want it's your coin....

• Formula Not The Same As Original

Posted December 31, 2011
        sucks that they don't make it like they used to! lucky for me though, i found some of my old trifecta stack that i have left over. taste still sucks but overall gives me decent results for the price i paid. haha i wonder what the shelf life is. either way i've been taking it (again) for 2 days now. feel nice and swollen and not as sore as i should be.

i had some buddies gain around 20 lbs from the stack a few years ago. only problem from the old stuff is you really need a PCT. and it can really do a number on your stomach if not taken properly. sad that LG has dropped the ball :( glad i learned that it's not worth the cash anymore. good luck!

Posted December 31, 2011
        not to mention it's really beneficial to take an E-blocker while on the stack

Joe400's Trifecta Stack Review

I highly reccomend The Trifecta Stack. It worked wonders for me. First things first, you cant just take supplements and magically think your going to grow pecks and a 6 pack. It takes hard work and dedication. When taking the stack i saw HUGE gains on my lifts (about a 315 max shot up to around 410 1 rep max) and HUGE gains in my size (gained around 8-10 pounds. I didnt see a drastic decrease in Body Fat % but that was due to the fact that I still ate what i wanted and didnt watch my diet at all, so that my fault. Overall the Trifecta Stack was phenominal. The biggest Con was having those pills dissolve in your mouth. HIGHLY RECCOMENDED

Pros:
        Cons:
        • Lg Trifeca Stack Is The Bomb

Posted April 15, 2011
        did you just run 1 kit?

jonnyb715's Trifecta Stack Review

I've been using the Trifecta Stack for a few months now. I take six caps of the methyl-1D per day, 3 Methylmasterdol Tabs and 2 doses of the GHenerate combined with Jack3d on lifting days and Hydroxycut Hardcore X on cardio days. I've found these combinations to make for great workouts, plenty of energy, good pumps, great focus, and fast gains. I weighed 225 mid last year and am down to 195. A buddy is also trying the stack but without the hydroxy and Jacked and says he hasn't noticed that much from it other than he got more cut, he has also stayed at the same weight when lifting and I've gone up each time. The down side I feel is with the Methylmasterdol, having it under your tongue and the taste isn't the best.